AMOST - Keri II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or, or I can suck you off again. I can make it good, please let me."

"You'll suck me again anyway, you can be sure of that. Last chance, babe. Are you going to put me in your ass?"

Tina's head bows slightly, and she says in a small voice.

"...no. I... I just can't."

"Alright, then. Guess I'll take the wheel."

I reassert control of Tina and on my mental order she immediately lifts herself off my lap to stand before me. My dick leaves her pussy; the room feels cool after being inside Tina's warm body.

"Since you've been such a good sport tonight, I won't film your assfucking."

"... thank you."

"Oh, but you'll still have an audience."

On cue (and on order), the other girls wake and rise. Tina can't look behind her, but she can hear the movement, and once again I feel shame wash across her mind. Jenny and Keri take up station sitting on the side of the bed, backs to the mirrored wardrobes. They spread their legs enough to slip a hand between them, and soon there is the unmistakable sound of two girls playing with increasingly damp pussies. Tina gets on her knees on the floor in between the other two, arms resting on the bed, ass presented to me as I kneel behind her. Renee fetches the lube and I have her lube up Tina's asshole in preparation. Tina gasps at the feel of Renee's fingers probing her asshole, pushing lube into and around her anal ring. I add some lube to my dick also, and position myself in front of Tina while Renee puts down the tube and gently holds Tina's ass open for me. On my order Tina raises her head to look up, letting me see her face reflected in the mirrored doors. Her eyes widen as the head of my dick presses against her asshole. I haven't removed her ability to speak, but she's terrified into silence by fear of the impending anal violation. I'd tell her she has nothing to worry about, but honestly her ass is so small that even with the lube I am not sure how much it will hurt or even how much I can fit in her. I enjoy a challenge.

I lean in and put my weight into pushing my dick slowly but steadily into Tina's anus. The lube helps my dick get past the ring of muscles at the entrance to her asshole, and from there the going is a little easier for a while. For me anyway; Tina breaks her silence with a scream as she feels her ass being penetrated. I let her scream for a short while, because hearing their friend's reaction right next to them is causing the other girls considerable distress, which to one with mental abilities such as mine is tasty indeed ("taste" is an imprecise way of describing how other people's emotions feel to me, but its the closest equivalent). After a while though I order her to silence, just in case it attracts unwanted attention. By that point I had gotten maybe half of my dick inside Tina's petite ass, and further pressure does not seem to allow more in. The pale blonde's asshole grips my shaft incredibly tightly; if I removed my dick too quickly it would probably turn her anus inside out. But anal prolapse is not my fetish, and besides I want to put more inside her, not less. I lean back for a moment and contemplate the situation. Looking down, I enjoy the sight of Tina's body beneath me. The skin of her back is flushed red and sweating, while her ass still bears some marks from my earlier abuse. Renee is still holding Tina's ass apart so I get a good view of where my hard penis enters Tina's body; the flesh around her asshole is concave, folding in to accommodate my dick. A glance at the mirror shows Tina's face, eyes tight closed and teeth clamped shut. Yep, this is definitely more fun for me than it is for her.

It would be more fun still if I all of my dick was able to experience Tina's anal delights, however. Hmm, perhaps her small size could be turned from an obstacle into an advantage. I give some precise instructions to Renee, and she lets go of Tina's ass and moves to stand beside Tina. Tina is too focused on the moment to notice this, but she pays attention when I start lifting her off her feet. With Renee's assistance I lift Tina until her back is straight and against my chest. I move my hands down to take hold of her thighs and keep her legs off the ground. I'm keeping her aloft with my arms, but as I slowly lower them Tina's entire body weight is increasingly pressing down on one point - where my dick meets her ass. I'm able to see the result from the mirror - Tina ass is slowly enveloping more of my shaft. I'm glad I had silenced her earlier because judging from the state of her mind the screams would be ear-splitting at this point. Having watched Tina's face close up during the first penetration, Jenny and Keri now get front row seats to see their friend's ass impaled onto my dick. They don't seems especially happy about it, even less so when I order them to speed up their own masturbation with one hand and start fondling their breasts with the other. Renee meanwhile has the closest view of all, as she moved to sit under my legs to apply extra lube while kissing and licking my balls.

I can tell I am fully inside Tina when I feel the gentle tickle of her pubic hairs on my balls. The pleasure of achieving this success is surpassed by the pleasure of having Tina's ass wrapped around my shaft so tightly I can feel every slight tremble of her body, every pulse of her blood. But of course, reaching this goal only brings the next one - now that I'm all the way in her ass, how do I fuck it?

The obvious answer is "very gently". If you've read this far you can probably guess that isn't an acceptable solution to me, but at least at first it is probably necessary. So, taking firm hold of Tina's quivering thighs I slowly lift her a half-inch or so. My dick moves in her ass, eliciting fresh waves of pain and alarm from Tina's mind. Another half-inch and I can feel her asshole start to close up in front of my retreating head. Before it gets the chance to relax though, I lower Tina again, slowly, and my dick pushes back into place deep in her ass. I repeat this again, and a third time, each time slightly faster than the last but still much more slowly than my aching dick would like. On the fourth pull-out I move my hips back a little, thus withdrawing further but also allowing me to thrust back faster. Tina's body is relatively light, but still I'm grateful I didn't allow my lifestyle to turn my body to flab as I lift and lower her on my dick.

I want to hear Tina's voice again, but first I have to reach into her mind and make some tweaks, dialing down the panic and lessening the pain. Not normally something I would do - I'm all for the authentic experience - but allowing her to speak now would just result in senseless screaming and that gets old fast. Once I judge her to be capable of coherent speech I allow her to speak again, much to Tina's surprise.

"..gah! Ah, fuck! AAH, no, it - fu - it hurts - take it out! Jesus, please, it's - aaugh!"

"Take it out? But we worked so hard to get it in. No no, it's not coming out of your ass until I come in your ass. And for-"

"AAAh, fuck-"

"- and for that to happen we're gonna have to pick up the-"

"Ah! Ah! Ugh, no, fucking. Pain. Ah!"

"- pick up the pace."

"Ah! What? But, I can't, no I - AAAAHFUU- AH! AH! AH! AH!"

Tina's protests degrade into repeated yelps as I start moving her body more quickly, pumping my dick in and out of her thoroughly stretched asshole. The lube (and some mental tweaks to relax the muscles) prevent any permanent damage, but it doesn't feel that way to Tina, who's mind essentially shuts down under the pressure. I have to dial the paid down again to prevent her from fainting. It's taking a lot of effort from me as well to fuck her in this way, but I am so in the moment that I can ignore the increasing tiredness in my arms and legs and focus on the waves of pleasure emanating from my dick.

As fun as this is, the picture isn't complete yet. While Tina's body is being used as my cocksleeve I order Renee out from under us, and she obediently goes to fetch the vibrator we had discovered earlier. I pause for a moment and hold Tina's legs far apart while Renee sits in front of us between us and the bed. Tina seems momentarily disoriented by the sudden stop, but as she feels the head of the vibrator pushing into her pussy she finds the will to speak again.

"What, what are you - what's that? Oh god, no, what - ah! No please, I - AH! AH! AH! FU-AH!"

The vibrator slips into Tina's pussy (no lube; I had mentally ordered her arousal levels up beforehand), and when Renee turns it on the buzzing sound is drowned out by Tina's desperate wail. Her voice stutters and breaks again as I resume pumping her ass on my dick, while Renee holds the vibrator inside Tina. The petite blonde is stretched to her absolute limits; I can clearly feel the vibrations through her body, adding an extra dimension to this already rich sensual experience.

I'm getting tired but I feel myself starting to peak, so I decide to cut loose for the last few strokes. Lifting Tina up as high as I dare without my dick leaving her ass, I brace myself before slamming her back down. Her screams stop as the breath is knocked out her body, and all she can manage is a ragged gasp as I lift her and bring her down again on my dick. The feeling is exquisite, and I can manage only a half dozen times before my orgasm hits so fast I don't even notice the cum streaming out of my dick and filling Tina's asshole for the first second or two. I lower her down so I am as deep within her as possible as my dick twitches - my whole body jerks once or twice involuntarily at the force of the orgasm, causing my dick to swirl around inside Tina and prompting new spurts of cum to coat her bowels.

Once my orgasm subsides I take a breath and heave Tina up and off my dick, causing her to gasp anew. Unfortunately my post-coital sense of balance is not too good, and she falls forward onto Renee. Neither girl is hurt though, and for the moment I don't care, so they lie on top of each other in a tangle of limbs while I sit between the (still masturbating) Jenny and Keri.

I idly run my hands down Jenny and Keri's backs as I wait for my heartbeat to slow to a more normal pace. I feel completely drained; I don't have a clock handy but I guess it is early morning. I decide I'm in need of sleep, and so move to lie in the middle of Keri's bed. On my orders the girls lay out where they are, meaning Jenny and Keri lie on either side of me while Tina and Renee get to spend the night in each other's arms on the floor. I make sure to send the girls into deep sleep before drifting off myself.

I won't bore you with the details of the following morning - waking, showering, eating breakfast and so on. Suffice to say that by a certain time I and the girls were all rested, fed, cleaned up and ready for the new day. Unusually for me I resisted the temptations around me during the morning routine; no waking the girls with my dick in their asses, no fucking in the shower, not even an under-the-table blowjob while eating breakfast. But of course I wasn't done with the girls, currently naked and kneeling around me as I sat at the breakfast table finishing my coffee. Merely planning my day.

I drained my cup and stood to face the four women.

"Had a good rest, girls?"

I release my hold on their speech. Jenny is the first to pipe up.

"Just let us go, please. You've had your fun."

"From you? I've only been in one of your holes, Jenny, there's so much more to explore."

"You can't do this!"

"Clearly I can. Sorry, you came late to the party last night so maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Your friends know better."

(It's true: Jenny's mind is still swirling around in panic but the others are much calmer, almost resigned to my having complete control over their bodies.)

"On that note, let's take this party to the living room."

"No, please, I-"

"Hush now Jenny."

"- ..."

On my mental orders the girls start crawling to the living room, with me following behind watching their bodies sway provocatively. Once in the room I take stock of the available furniture. The long couch should suit my needs but it needs to be repositioned a little. No problem, I have four (not so) willing helpers; within minutes the couch is moved away from the wall and into the middle of the room, facing the large flat screen TV mounted on one wall. A poke around Keri's mind and some rummaging later and I have a digital camera and the appropriate cables to connect it to the television. I position the camera on a handy shelf, connect it to the TV and angle it so that the TV shows a live picture of the couch. The girls look puzzled, but my intention becomes clear when I have Tina, Jenny and Keri line up behind the couch and bend over it. I am thus treated to the sight of the three girls' asses raised and presented to me, while still being able to see their faces from the TV. The girls are all different - Tina's ass is small but muscular, Jenny's larger and curvier, Keri's round and perky. I spare a glance at Renee's cute ass too as she pops to the bedroom to fetch the lube, before getting closer to the couch so I can caress the row of proffered girlflesh.

There's a lot on offer but Jenny's words had reminded me that her pussy is unexplored territory to me. So I position myself behind her. Jenny's pussy peeks out from under the curves of her generous ass, pink and inviting. I mentally order her pussy to warm up, while I rub the head of my dick over her folds. Soon there's a slight glistening of moisture and I judge her ready - physically at least; mentally Jenny is still coming to terms with her position. I can sense her trying hard to move away from the dick she can feel touching her intimate places and getting only more alarmed when her body gives zero response. As I move forwards and Jenny's pussy lips envelop the head of my dick her desperation spikes. I need to reach in and soothe her mind to head off an imminent mental breakdown. That done, I can pull out of her mind and focus on pushing in to her body. I feel the blonde girl's heat around my shaft as I get deeper inside her. Take hold of her ass I start stroking, enjoying the view as my dick slides in and out of Jenny. Ah, the first pussy of the day is always especially sweet, isn't it?

As I pick up the pace Jenny's ass jiggles. It's a pleasing sight, and gives me an idea. My ever-attentive helper Renee trots off to the bathroom and returns shortly with a hair tie. I pause in my motions to give Renee a chance to tie Jenny's shoulder-length hair back into a pony-tail. By taking hold of the pony-tail in one hand I pull Jenny's head up to face the camera; her face shows considerable discomfort at her position, even more so when I pull her hair back further and force her to arch her back and push her body against mine. I use my other hand to steady myself by holding her waist and start pumping again, this time with more force. Jenny's flesh slaps loudly against mine; I decide to release her speaking ability and soon the sound of skin hitting skin is accompanied by her gasps and cries as I ride her tight pussy.

"Ah! No! Fuck y-ah! No! Sto-! Stop! Ah! Aurgh! Jesusfu-!"

I watch her expression on the TV screen; her cheeks are flushed red and her mouth is hanging open whenever she isn't talking. Her breasts aren't large enough to get a proper swing but they manage to bounce a little whenever I am particularly fast on my downstroke - of course after I notice this I speed up again just to get the effect, something Jenny probably doesn't appreciate as much as I do.

I fuck Jenny vigorously but am careful not to get carried away; as fun as it is to pound this girl's pussy there are at least two others waiting for my attention as well. So after a few minutes I withdraw, but before I move on I cannot resist pushing into Jenny's asshole for a few strokes. I don't get deep in due to the lack of warm-up and lube, but it's enough to feel her generous ass envelop me, and for Jenny's protests to reach a new pitch and urgency.

"Ah! Uh! Ahn!... Is, is - AAAH! AAHNOFUCKTHAT-FU-HURTS-AAAH!"

I have to mentally gag her again to prevent her screams being heard by the whole apartment building, which does take some of the fun out of it. So to compensate I rotate my hips a little as I fuck her, swirling my dick around inside her for that extra sensation. It isn't long before I have to exit her ass to avoid cumming too soon. After one hard thrust (which is actually a little painful for me as Jenny's previously-virgin asshole is pretty tight without lube), I pull out suddenly, giving her ass a good hard slap just to watch it bounce. As I let go of her pony-tail her head slumps down, and I consider my next plaything.

The next hour or so passes pleasantly (for me), as I alternate between the three girls' pussies and assholes. I take the time to appreciate the differences in the experience from girl to girl. Tina's pussy grips the tightest and her small stature means she has to stand on her toes to bend over the couch, so when pulling back I have to be careful not to tip her off the couch completely; the inventiveness of Keri's pleading makes me specially enjoy reaming her ass; I enjoy watching Jenny's ass move so much it is soon beet red from the slaps I administer, sometimes while fucking her and sometimes while fucking one of the girls next to her. Every so often I feel myself getting close to orgasm so I slow down or stop completely and allow the feeling to subside before resuming my morning exercise.

Throughout this Renee provides a helping hand in the violation of her friends, applying lube here, pinching nipples there, keeping my dick warm in her mouth in between girls, and so on. Mentally she is quite numb; seeing her friends being abused like this has forced her to become detached from the present. That won't do.

I am pumping deep inside Tina's pussy as she weakly protests, while Renee stands beside me helping to hold Tina in place against my thrusts. For the first time today I release my hold on Renee's speech but before she notices I address her first.

"About time you got some skin in the game, Renee. So to speak."

"Wha.. what?"

My words, and her ability to reply, bring Renee back from whatever corner of her mind she was hiding in, just in time to experience her body move to stand next to Tina facing the back of the couch. I exit Tina with a wet schlooping sound and move to stand close behind Renee, my dick resting on the small of her back.

"No.. no, you promised - you said I wouldn't have to-"

"What I said was I'd keep my dick out of everywhere but your mouth for that night. It's now... ten the following morning. New day, new rules babe."

"No! Please, I... Let me alone and I'll keep blowing you, okay? Like before?"

I ignore her attempts to bargain and place my hand on her back between her shoulders. Renee slowly lowers herself over the back of the couch until her arms are resting on the seat. Her ass rises to prominence, and I trace my fingers down her back until I am caressing her taught flesh. I part her pussy lips with my fingers and inspect the pink flesh inside; I stop when my finger rubs against something unexpectedly hard. Closer inspection reveals that Renee is pierced - a small metal stud glints from insider her folds. Hardly seems worth it for something so small and plain. Renee's pussy is not wet yet but a small mental tweak will fix that soon. With my other hand I lift my dick and rub the head slowly up and down against Renee's pussy, finding the right spot for entry.

"Now now, Renee, you didn't really think I'd leave you out of the fun your friends have been having did you? That'd just be impolite."

"No! Please, I don't. Help! Someone help!"

I'm tempted to silence her again just as I notice a spike of pure anger rise in Tina's mind. I hadn't removed her ability to speak, so in the midst of Renee's protests she starts to speak up.