AMOST - Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Isobel, if you wanted to impress me there are sexier ways to strip. I'll have one of the girls demonstrate perhaps."

Isobel flushes, partly out of indignation at being talked to this way and partly out of fear that her sacrifice may not be enough. Instead of shucking off the bra as she had her outer clothes, she instead turns her back to me before twisting her shoulders back around. She looks at me as she reaches back to unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the floor and holding her breasts in her hands before turning back to face me. Isobel slowly releases her breasts from her hands, watching me all the time. Her chest is about medium size, not teenager-pert but with no visible sag either. Pale nipples almost fade into their surroundings. Like Kinsley, the exercise regime in this secret gym has kept her figure slim and taught. Despite her red hair, her skin is freckle-free; light tone but not pale.

Isobel stands still, arms at her sides, presenting her body for my inspection. I made no attempt to hide my gaze as I look her up and down. I feel the familiar tingling of my dick waking up again, having deflated somewhat after Kinsley's oral ministrations. After a while Isobel steps forwards, standing mere inches from me, my face at her stomach level as I sit on the edge of the couch.

I understand her intention, but nonetheless I wait. I want her to say it. Eventually she pipes up.

"You, uh, you want to take them down?"

I raise my hands to her panties, take hold of them with both hands and peel them off her. Isobel's pussy is revealed slowly, and I am unsurprised to find it surrounded by a soft bed of short blonde hair. So the flame-red hair isn't natural. So what, it still looks good. Isobel's pussy looks good too, lips almost too small to see, just a slit between her legs. I address her without looking away from her pussy.

"Turn around. Bend over, hands on knees."

Isobel obligingly turns and bends - less hesitation than last time, good for her. Her ass is now in front of my face, a little larger than I expected but these baggy jeans can hide a lot. I take hold of her ass with both hands, and Isobel gasps as I pull her cheeks apart to get a good look at her pussy and small puckered asshole. Isobel's pussy opens a little, and I see the darker pink inside. I lean forward and give it a lick, the tip of my tongue running on the inside of her pussy. Isobel starts a little at the intimate contact but she manages to control herself. As I taste the record store manager's pussy, I run my mind through the other girls watching the scene. Megan, the blonde, feels intensely embarrassed at watching her boss strip and be fondled by a strange man. Ines, the goth, feels the same embarrassment but with a strong stripe of anger. Kinsley's dominant feeling is shame; she knows Isobel is doing this to save her from further abuse, and is both horrified and relieved. Tomboy Caris' mind is a whirl of all these emotions, but underneath I detect a note of arousal, buried so deep I doubt she even knows it is there. Interesting.

I remove my mouth from Isobel's pussy and stand. For a moment my dick brushes between her legs, and Isobel wonders if I'm just going to fuck her straight away. Instead I step away and move to just in front of the girls, facing the side so that they see me in profile.

"Your turn, babe."

Isobel takes the hint, straightens up and turns to face me. She looks me in the eyes, deliberately not glancing at the girls watching us, before sinking to her knees in front of me. She takes my dick in one hand and pumps it slowly, feeling the warmth, before opening her mouth and leaning forwards.

Isobel's red lips close around the head of my dick. I feel the softness of her mouth envelop me at the same time I feel the waves of despair emanating from the surrounding girls. The teenagers can do nothing but stand and watch as their boss and mentor, the toughest most capable person they know, starts sliding her shapely red lips down my shaft. I place a hand on top of her head, less to guide and more to feel her head move as she starts to bob. The skin of my dick is pulled up and down as her mouth moves on me. She is able to get most of my dick inside her mouth, but I can see she'll need to try harder to get me all the way in.

Isobel's lips close around my shaft. I sense her sudden impulse to bite down. If I hadn't been paying close attention to Isobel's mind my fun would have ended in intense agony and a lot of blood. But I was paying attention, and so in the moment between her deciding to bite and actually doing it I return her body to my control. Isobel's mind screams silent disappointment as she continues blowing me. The girls watching give no sign that they even noticed the momentary pause, let alone understand what it means. I have Isobel close her eyes, to ensure her expression is obscured (my dick stretching out her mouth also helps in this regard). As far as the girls know Isobel is still in control of herself.

A big difference between a normal blowjob and a blowjob given under my mental command is in effort. Under their own control a girl's attention might wander; she might not use every trick or technique she knows; she just might not be into it. Under my control their focus is absolute. She will use everything she knows (and perhaps some ideas I implant in her mind if I feel like it) and maintain a laser-focus on maximizing my pleasure. So, while Isobel's previous work had been very satisfactory, under my command her mouth comes alive. I feel Isobel's tongue pressing against the underside of my shaft whenever it fills her mouth. When it isn't full her tongue swirls around the head in a most pleasurable manner. Her lips form a tight seal around my dick and her mouth becomes wet with saliva. Isobel's head tilts from side to side as she pumps her mouth up and down my dick, adding some twisting motion to the experience. One hand raises up and cups and tugs my balls. I look down at the naked redhead kneeling before me in dazed surprise. Both I and the girls learn something new about Isobel - she is an accomplished cocksucker.

Isobel's milking of my cock quickly has the inevitable effect. I feel my balls tighten and cum boiling up my shaft. Isobel doesn't stop, or even slow down as I start filling her mouth with warm cum. Her lips tighten around the shaft, preventing any cum from spilling out. Her hand on my balls squeezes gently but insistently, as if trying to get more cum out of them. I moan and place both hands in Isobel's hair, holding her exactly where I want her. At least Kinsley knows what is happening, judging by the spike of shock in her mind. Isobel's mind is awash with feelings of distress (and not a little disgust) as she feels my cum splash against the back of her mouth and run down her throat. Not that that stops her from swallowing. As my dick finally leaves the warm embrace of Isobel's mouth she swallows loudly. Her tongue snakes out to pick up the last drip of cum emerging from the head of my dick. I pat her on the head.

"Good girl Isobel, not a drop wasted."

I let her open her eyes and stand. I wipe some sweat from my brow and exclaim:

"Whew! I don't know about you babe, but I could have a breather before the next round."

Isobel says nothing (because she can't), and she avoids looking directly at me. I point to a door at the back wall labeled "Changing room".

"Why don't you go freshen up. I assume there's a shower and stuff there, right?"

I lean forward, whispering into Isobel's ear.

"I already told you, babe, you can't fool a telepath. Try a stunt like that again and I'll find the nearest hobo camp and send you and your girls into it, naked and helpless. Got it?"

Of course I know I would never do that (far too risky) but I can sense Isobel's mind reeling at the thought. Her expression is morose as she pads away to the changing room.

I flop down on the couch and consider the line of girls in front of me. I take a little pity on them and allow them to sit on the ground. I look into each girl's mind in turn. All of them have been deeply affected by the show Isobel and I just put on. It's a much less rebellious group of girls now than before I filled their boss' mouth with my cum. Remembering the undercurrent of arousal I detected in Caris earlier, I dig a little deeper into her mind. Innocent Caris seems to have some less-than-innocent feelings about women in general. Megan in particular. The question of how the blonde feels about her looms large in her mind. Interesting...

I am about to dig into Megan's mind and find out when Isobel returns to the main room. She has cleaned her mouth, fixed her hair a little and wiped off the lipstick that had become smeared when her mouth was sliding on my shaft. Most importantly (for me), she had emptied her bowels and cleaned carefully. She remains naked except for her black choker. I command her:

"Stop!"

And she halts immediately (due to a mental command; the spoken words were for the girls, who still have not noticed that Isobel is no longer free to move). I stand and walk over to the girls. Raising a hand I hold it flat, palm down, and make a downwards motion. Isobel gets on her hands and knees. I then turn my hand palm up and make a 'come hither' motion, at the same time releasing Isobel from my control. Isobel sways a little as she feels control return to her, but (remembering my earlier promise) starts crawling towards us. I watch with amusement as the long-limbed girl closes the distance to me on her hands and knees, ass swaying as she does so. When she is at my feet she stops. I look down at her and say:

"Well, Isobel, you ready to get fucked?"

Isobel hesitates, her voice catching in her throat. I smile and gesture to my rapidly stiffening penis.

"I know I'm ready. Are you?"

"... yes."

"Good. How about you lie on your back and spread those lovely legs."

"Here?"

"You'd prefer somewhere else? Under a bridge perhaps?"

"No! No, that's... here is..."

Isobel's words run dry, and instead she repositions herself to lie on her back on a white fluffy rug placed between the stairs and the couch.

"Gather around girls."

The girls rearrange themselves to sit around the rug, surrounding Isobel on two sides. I give Kinsley's ass a slap as she goes to sit, by way of thanks for helping with the rug. Judging by her expression and the sharp spike of anger in her mind she does not appreciate it. Oh well.

I look down at the scene before me. Isobel, the attractive leggy redhead that caught my eye a scant few hours ago, is lying on the rug, her legs spread, wearing nothing but a black choker. The expression on her face mirrors the state of her mind - fearful, nervous. She no longer expects to get the better of me but is still hopeful that she can keep me away from the girls somehow, if only by buying time with her body. Her chest rises and falls steady, and I admire the contours of her lean but fit physique. On either side of her sit her four employees, four teenage girls (one naked). They watch Isobel's impending violation with horror, wondering what will happen to them.

"Open your pussy for me Isobel, let's all get a good look."

Isobel blushes but obeys, reaching her hands down to pull her pussy lips apart. She is surprised to find herself wet and ready - before I had released her from my powers I had ordered her body to start warming up for me. As she parts her pussy with her fingers I see the glint of moisture within.

I check her mind once more - no hint of rebellion this time. I kneel between her legs, pushing them further apart with my hands to make sure I have enough room. I position the head of my penis at the entrance to her pussy. Isobel gasps as she feels my dick touch her, then lets out an "Oh!" as the head presses against her. A little push and I am finally inside Isobel, her tight pussy opening up as I slide into her inch by inch. I let out a grunt of satisfaction as I feel the walls of Isobel's vagina grip my dick, not enough to stop me but enough to cause a wave of pleasure to run up my spine. Isobel's stomach muscles tense up and her back arches a little as I press down on her. Her face shows extreme discomfort but not actual pain. Her hands have moved away from her pussy and are flat against the rug, fingers dug deep into the thick white pile.

It takes a little work, but not long after the initial penetration I feel my hips meet hers, as my dick is fully enveloped by the redhead's pussy. I look down at where our bodies meet and see only the smallest fraction of my shaft. I pan up and take in Isobel's taught stomach, pert breasts and flushed, tense but still beautiful face. The first penetration is always one of my favorite moments.

I shift a little to get in the right position, and start pumping Isobel's pussy. Small thrusts at first but working up to a solid rhythmic fucking. Every downward push elicits a moan, or a squeal, or a small cry of "Oh God", "Please", "Ah!" or similar. Isobel braces herself against my movements by propping herself up on her elbows, lifting her upper body in the process. I watch Isobel's breasts bounce as I fuck her, sometimes adding extra speed to my downward thrusts just to see them jolt.

We move like this for a while, but I want to test Isobel's willingness to co-operate - her lying there as I fuck her is really the minimum effort. So eventually I stop and withdraw. Isobel looks up at me as I get off her.

"Are you... are you done?"

"Heh, no. Not nearly. Stand."

Isobel obeys, and I take her place lying down. My dick points up to the ceiling, glistening with her pussy juices.

"Hop on babe. Show me what you can do."

Isobel looks down at my dick (while avoiding looking at the silently watching girls) and ( more to herself than to me ) says "okay, okay". Getting back on the bed, she swings her leg over my waist. She lowers herself down and I feel her pussy envelop my dick as she sinks down, her stomach muscles tense as she moves her body down to sit on top of me, facing me. Her hair falls about her face as she looks questioningly at me. I nod my approval, and she starts moving up and down. Her pussy grips me tightly. After a few straight up and down strokes Isobel starts moving in other directions, back and forth and occasionally in circles.

Watching the redhead ride my dick is every bit as good as it feels. I spot the other girls at each side of us, standing watching with varying degrees of dismay, disgust and despair. Isobel notices my attention wandering and redoubles her efforts to hold my interest. She raises and lowers herself to maximize the friction on my sensitive head and around my shaft. In response I raise my torso until I am sitting up. My arms go around Isobel, and shortly she raises hers around my shoulders. This more intimate position reduces her ability to pump her pussy on my dick. She switches to twisting her hips around, grinding herself against me as my dick is buried deep in her hot, tight pussy. Running my hands over her back I find it slippy with sweat, as she works her body against mine. Her head is turned to the side, but it isn't long before she relents and rests her head on my chest. I feel her labored breath against my skin.

After some time, I sense increasing frustration within Isobel's mind. I don't tire as easy as she'd hoped. Another possibility is also floating around her mind, one she gives voice to by raising her mouth to my ear and whispering.

"Please, I don't want... don't finish in me, okay?"

"Oh I will finish in you," I whisper back, "but you can choose the hole if you like."

"The? Oh. Well then in my mouth I guess."

"Been there done that, babe."

"Please, I don't want to get... I'm not ready for..."

"You are forgetting one hole."

"..."

"You know what I want."

"Yes. Yes I know what you want, you b... okay"

Before I can respond she lifts herself off me, stands and gestures with her hand for me to do the same. I check her mind and see no ill intent, so I stand. Isobel then returns to the rug, kneeling facing away from me. I gaze in appreciation at her naked ass - it really is larger than you'd expect, not pear-shaped but approaching it. Isobel's pussy lips show wet and swollen as she lowers her upper body to the rug. Isobel supports herself on her elbows and arches her back in a u-shape, pushing her ass out enough that her asshole peeks out between her cheeks. She turns to look up at me.

"You want my ass. So take it."

I admit, I am impressed by the redhead's determination. It takes a lot to bend over and offer her ass to me in front of four teenage girls. I pause long enough that Isobel's face starts to redden in embarrassment.

"What are you waiting for? Do it, just... just do it!"

Her impatience snaps me out of my reverie. I nod and kneel behind her. I do two things at once: order Kinsley to fetch something from my sportsbag, and dig into Isobel's memories to check her experience with anal sex. I am mildly disappointed to find she is not an anal virgin, although it is an rare event for her, and every prior occasion has been careful and slow. Looking down at Isobel's shapely body, I imagine going slowly must have been torture for her boyfriends; who wouldn't want to pound this fine ass?

(Side note: my mental probing also reveals she is currently in a relationship with another woman. Isobel swings both ways.)

Kinsley wordlessly hands me a tube of lube - I am always prepared for situations like this, it happens so often in my world. I coat my dick liberally until it is wet and slippy. I place the head of my dick at the entrance to Isobel's ass. She recoils a little when she feels my skin touch hers, but I realign.

For fun, I release the girls' speaking ability. Isobel jolts as pretty much immediately the girls start protesting.

"Isobel, no, you don't have to do this!"

"Let us go you bastard, you fucking animal!"

"Oh God Isobel, no, please."

"You gotta stop this, this isn't right!"

Isobel raises her voice above the cacophony.

"Girls! It's alright, everything will be fine. It's alrigh-ah! AAah"

Isobel's reassurances falter as I push my dick down until it pops into her waiting asshole. Her ass spasms around my sensitive head, sending a wave of pleasure over me. I press down and my dick starts sinking into Isobel's tight ass. I notice her shoulders tense as she feels me enter her. She's trying hard not to scream, instead letting out a long "Hnnnngaaaah" through gritted teeth. The girls surrounding us exclaim in horror, dismay and helplessness as they see Isobel's pained expression. The redhead's eyes are tight closed, nose wrinkled.

I bear down harder, forcing her asshole to admit more of my shaft. I manage to get about half of my dick inside Isobel's ass before I start moving back and forth with short hip movements. I manage only an inch or two at a time but enough to make the redhead jerk forwards. I continue to work her ass, increasing both the speed and depth of my penetration. As I do so I notice another difference between a mind controlled girl and Isobel's extremely reluctant but voluntary acquiescence. A girl under orders to adopt a position will not move from that position until ordered otherwise. Isobel slips and shudders and rebalances herself frequently. It's a small but enjoyable difference.

It takes time, but eventually I manage to sink my whole length inside the hot redhead. I pause and look down. Isobel's body glistens with sweat, naked except for her black choker as she strains to accommodate my dick buried deep in her tight hot ass. Her mouth has opened, lips parted as she pants noisily. I pull out a few inches before reaching forward and taking a bunch of her straight red hair in my hand. I pull her head up by her hair at the same time as I thrust hard with my hips, plunging my dick into her bowels as she opens her eyes wide. The noise she makes is half-scream, half-squeal.