AMOST - Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you fuck you fu-uh fuck you fuck y-"

"You already are babe!"

"FUCK you you fuc-ah! Fuck!"

Kinsley's words become more jumbled as I order her to pick up the pace. She raises herself up and slams down, again and again, her legs straining to keep up the pace. Her ass makes a slapping sound every time it hits my hips. I would take a hold of it if I wasn't too busy just keeping in place as Kinsley pushes her body onto mine. Instead I just enjoy the sensations generated by Kinsley's energetic fucking, the passion of her body matched only by the loathing of her mind. For a mind reader the contrast is delightful, believe me.

I did not expect to last long under an assault like this, and so it does not surprise me when I feel my balls tighten after only a few minutes. Kinsley is visibly flagging so I say some words of encouragement.

"I'm going to cum Kinsley, keep going!"

"Fuck y-what? No, don't, I-"

I let out a loud moan as my dick spurts cum deep inside the panicking girl. For a moment I'm too focused on the pleasure of orgasm to consider the reason for her sudden change of mood, but it's obvious really. Until now I had not come inside her pussy (or anyone else's). I mentally order her to stop moving as my dick twitches and unloads the last of my cum.

"Oh god, you... you came in me? Jesus, fuck, I...fuck!"

I could set her mind at ease by telling her I am sterile (a side effect of whatever genetic twist gave me mental powers apparently). But watching Kinsley's mind roiling with fear and hate is a little entertainment while I cool down, so I settle back and watch her emotions play. I'll wipe her memory before I'm done with her anyway.

An hour later and I am sitting in the front passenger seat of Isobel's car as she drives through the quiet early morning streets. Ines and Kinsley sit silent in the back. I pass the time sending text messages on the Isobel's cellphone. A message to Isobel's girlfriend, giving excuses for not coming home last night. Another to Megan's cell, telling her that Isobel, Ines and Kinsley have each contracted some nasty flu. Could she and Caris please open up the shop today?

We had left the brunette and the blonde naked in each other's arms, asleep on the (rather damp) couch. I had blanked their memories of the whole evening. In an hour or so they will wake up, aching and smelling of sweat and sex. Should make for an interesting discussion.

Ines' apartment is cramped, little more than a bedroom with a tiny kitchen and tinier bathroom. Ines' tastes in clothing have extended into the decor; the predominant colors are black and purple. The apartment is efficiently organized. Somehow she has managed to fit a double bed in the space (purple bedsheets and pillows with skulls and broken hearts on them, of course). I stretch out on the bed, feeling refreshed after taking a few hours sleep. Ines is fast asleep beside me. Idly I run my hand over her naked body, enjoying the contours of her toned flesh while she breathes steadily. With a small mental command she starts to awaken. I watch her face as her eyes flutter open, looking up at the familiar sight of her bedroom ceiling.

A few moments later she notices the touch of my hand as my fingers brush across her nipple. She looks down at the hand, then her gaze follows my arm to see me next to her. Her mind registers surprise, but not as much as it would have if I hadn't wiped all memory of our recent adventures from her mind before she woke. Instead Ines is surprised only to find a naked man lying next to her, watching her wake. I speak softly to her.

"Morning, babe."

"... hi."

Ines' mind is racing to wakefulness, searching her memory to work out who I am and why I am in bed with her. I reach into her mind and quell her fear a little, and as I lean over to kiss her I sense her mental shrug and she goes with the flow for now. Ines turn her head towards me, parts her lips and soon we are making out. All this time my hand had not left her breast, and as our tongues connect I feel her nipple harden under my fingertips. I can tell she won't let this go much further without getting an explanation. I resist moving my hand down to between her legs and instead pull away from our kiss.

"That was quite a workout you gave me, Ines. I ache in places I didn't know I had."

"Heh, well, I'm full of surprises. I guess. Um, I'd better shower, y'know, work and... yeah."

"Aw, no time for another round?"

"Maybe, um, later? Sorry, can't be late, the boss is strict about that and-"

Isobel continues making excuses as she rises and makes a hasty retreat to the bathroom. Before she opens the door to the bathroom, it is opened from the other side. Ines has time to go "eep!" before Kinsley and Isobel pounce on her from their hiding place in the bathroom. They grab her arms and lift her off her feet; I get out of the bed to make way as Ines is thrown backwards onto the bed.

"Oh, but I insist."

"What the fu-ah!"

Ines' shock at seeing her boss and her friend naked and in her apartment stuns her. She offers little resistance to being maneuvered into position. Ines is lifted out of the bed by Kinsley, letting Isobel lie on her back across the bed, her feet resting on the ground. The flared scaly end of the double-ended dildo rises proudly into the air, glistening with lube, the other end buried deep in Isobel's pussy. Ines doesn't seem to see it, not even when she is thrown once again onto the bed, this time landing on her back on top of Isobel. Ines' legs part reflexively and Isobel and Kinsley lift Ines' ass into position.

"Ooof! Isobel what hell is g- what's- ah! Fu-! AAH!"

With Kinsley pushing down on Ines' hips and Isobel thrusting up, the head of the dildo starts parting the petite goth girl's ass, forcing open her asshole. Ines struggles, but a targeted mental tweak prevents her from bucking enough to dislodge the dildo. Instead the plastic monster cock penetrates her asshole enough to allow the full flared head inside, anchoring it inside her. Isobel's hands replaces Kinsley's on Ines' hips, holding her steady and pressing more of the dildo into her tight teen ass.

I watch this standing on the other side of the bed, my hard dick inches away from both Isobel's and Ines' heads. Ines throws back her head. I take the opportunity, step forwards, and thrust my dick into her open mouth before her scream can alert any neighbors. Instead of shaking the walls, Ines' cry vibrates my dick in a most pleasurable way. The vibrations become more intense as the head of my dick passes straight into her throat.

Kinsley stands watching me with a look of abject horror as I invade Ines' throat. The large dildo works its way deeper into Ines' ass with her every jerking movement. Kinsley's mood is worsened when she finds herself obeying my silent mental commands to fetch one of Ines' wide leather belts. I reach down, hold Ines' head somewhat steady, and withdraw my dick. Ines tries to speak between deep gasping breaths as Kinsley wraps the buckle end around one hand and raises the other end up.

"*guahh**hahh*fuck th*hahh*that hurts please sto-*huuh*p god take it ou-"

I nod to Kinsley, who with every ounce of will tries to stop herself but fails. The belt comes down and strikes Ines' exposed pussy just as my dick plunges back between her open lips.

"AAA-ggh"

Ines' howl opens her throat wide, and I look down to see it bulge as my dick buries itself completely inside the abused girl in one thrust. I pump my hips as Kinsley lines up for another strike, Isobel holding Ines' thighs apart to give Kinsley a clear target. As the belt flashes downward I have just enough conscious thought to wonder what Isobel's girlfriend looks like. It might be fun to invite her around as well. At this rate I might not be done with these girls for days...

END