AMOST - Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HnnAAH!"

The surrounding girls, having fallen silent, pipe up at Isobel's heartfelt expression of pain. I however want to focus on the job in hand, so on my orders they soon become silent again.

Reaching over for Isobel's hair, I get a good grip and start pumping my dick inside the girl's shapely ass. As the pain intensifies I feel her mind start to panic. I reach in and dial down her pain levels before soothing her mind a little. She's been doing so well up to now but if I didn't step in and make a few adjustments she would have changed her mind about co-operating. With the pain lessened her self-control reasserts itself, and the moment of panic is over.

I am stroking steadily now, in and out of Isobel's quivering ass. I spare a glance at each girl as I do so, favoring each with a smirk and a wink as I thrust hard into Isobel, as if to say "this one is for you". Megan and Caris are immediately quelled into silence by this, but from Kinsley and Ines I get only renewed insults.

I stop moving and straighten up, my dick still halfway inside Isobel's ass.

"Ha..ha... what? What do you want now?"

"I want you to work your ass, babe. You want me to finish, you need to put some effort into it."

"I don't... I'm already-agh! Alright."

Isobel swallows, shakes her shoulders and starts leaning her body back. I take hold of her hips for balance, and soon I am treated to the sight of Isobel's ass swallowing up my dick as she pushes it towards me. Isobel emits some wordless moans as she does so, before reversing her motions and letting my dick slide out. I stop her before I fully exit her ass; she takes the hint and starts pushing back again. Soon our rhythm is back, but instead of me pumping into her Isobel is fucking her ass on my dick.

It doesn't take much of this before I feel my balls tighten. I push forward just as she is pulling away, making Isobel exclaim in surprise. My dick spasms, and cum flies into the depths of her ass. I hold her tight as my dick twitches and unloads spurt after spurt of warm cum inside the squirming girl. I make a last few small thrusts, pushing my dick as deep as possible into Isobel's ass, before finally letting go. Isobel slumps forwards, collapsing onto the rug, my dick sliding out of her ass. I sit back on my haunches and admire her, lying flat on her stomach, breathing heavily, her asshole red raw and still open from my invasion.

"Whew! That was a workout. You know, babe, you did so well I think I'm done for the night."

I sense a feeling of victory pushing up past the pain and humiliation in Isobel's mind at my words.

"Yes, indeed. No more fucking for me. Well done Isobel, you can rest now."

On my mental command Isobel falls into a deep sleep. I look round at the girls and smile.

"Heh, I'm kidding of course. Kinsley, get your mouth back over here."

The dismay in the minds of all the girls radiates strongly to my senses, none more so than Kinsley, as she swings a leg over Isobel and gets on all fours on top of her boss' prone form. Dipping her head down, her mouth envelops my deflating dick. Kinsley starts licking and sucking off the lube, the cum, Isobel's pussy juices and whatever else, cleaning my dick carefully. I sense Kinsley's revulsion as she tastes the concoction. Despite her ministrations my dick softens, and once it is clean enough I mentally order Kinsley off it.

"Good work Kinsley. I wasn't lying about being tired, though. Might be a while before you can finish what you started earlier. But that's okay, it's about time the other girls stopped being spectators and provided some entertainment."

I sense Megan, Ines and Caris start at my words, and again as they rise from their seated positions. I get up also, a little shaky - the first girl of an evening is always quite draining, don't you find? I return to the couch and sit. Kinsley sits next to me, turns toward me and starts running her hands over me while her mouth places gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder. I idly put my arm around her, stroking the side of her breast. The three other girls line up in front of me (Isobel remains flat on the rug, and will do until I order her awake).

There are no music playing devices that I can see; some ancient-looking computers on the other side of the room but I don't feel like playing around with them. No stripteasing to music then, oh well. Passing my eye over the nervous teens in front of me, I make my choice.

"Megan, front and center babe."

Megan steps forward. I resist the urge to have her salute.

"Let's see what we are working with here."

The blonde removes her sneakers and starts pulling off her socks (rather gracelessly but if there is a sexy way to take off sneakers I've yet to see it). I restore the girl's speaking abilities as she does so. They realize this about the time Megan straightens up and starts pushing the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Ines is of course the first to speak again.

"Dude, leave Mags alone. Come on, you promised."

(The lack of insults and threats this time does not go unnoticed.)

"I'm pretty sure I promised to fuck every one of you. Besides, I'm not a good person, as you should have realized by now."

As if to emphasize this point, Megan's dress falls off her body and crumples in a pile around her bare feet. I gaze appreciatively at the 18 year old blonde standing in her underwear (functional light pink bra and panties). Her body has the same air of fitness as Isobel and Kinsley but Megan's body is softer than the other two. This gym is doing some good - without it Megan might be pudgy, but instead she is only a little curvy in all the right places.

The blonde sees me looking her up and down; she is desperate to bolt for the exit or at least cover herself. She gets to do neither, and as she reaches behind her back to undo her bra she instead fixes me with her clear blue eyes.

"Please..."

I ignore her and watch as her bra falls on top of her dress. Megan's breasts are like the rest of her, soft and round and cute. The girl blushes deeply, even more so when I order her to cup her breasts in her hands.

"A nice handful there, Megan. Why don't you turn around and show Caris what you got."

My words elicit dismay from Megan, Ines and Kinsley, but from Caris I sense (and see) a guilty start. The girl of her dreams turns to face her wearing nothing but panties, her breasts held in her hands as if to offer them to her. Caris tries not to think of the many times she's fantasized about seeing Megan topless. For once the shy teen speaks up.

"Oh man..."

"I know, right? What a babe. But wait, there's more."

Megan's hands leave her breasts and head for her panties. As her last item of clothing slides down her legs Kinsley speaks in a level voice.

"Don't do this man. Mags is innocent, I don't think she's ever... just, please?"

I reply with equal calm.

"After tonight, none of you will be innocent. But if it's any consolation I will be wiping your memories of our adventures afterwards."

"That's not any consolation."

I admire Megan's smooth round ass as, on my command, she stays bent over, hands on knees.

"Megan will suck and fuck and take it in her ass same as Isobel has. Same as you will. But none of you will remember it."

"Really no consolation, man."

I shrug, and mentally order Megan over to me. She straightens up, turns and walks over, dropping into my lap. As I feel the warmth of her body against me and order her to lean in for a kiss, Kinsley says in a semi-resigned tone.

"Man, no."

Ines is more eloquent, shouting at me.

"Let her go, you sick fuck!"

For Megan's part she manages only a breathy "please" before her lips meet mine. I open my mouth as her golden locks fall around my face, and soon we are making out like long-parted lovers. Megan's kissing style is eager (despite her mind's reluctance). Her lips press hard against mine and her tongue pushes mine around almost needily. My hand (the one not currently around Kinsley) reaches up to the blonde's breasts, finding them smooth and supple. My fingers sink into the soft flesh. A little more than a handful. I tighten my grip on her breast a little and Megan makes an "Mmf" sound in my mouth.

Megan and I lock lips while my hands explore her body, before finally she moves off me and sits beside me, on the opposite side to Kinsley. During all this Kinsley did not stop kissing and caressing me (because I did not order her to stop.) Megan starts doing the same. I now have the pleasure of the innocent blonde and the less-innocent darker-skinned teen running their hands and lips over my head, neck, and torso. I look up.

"Now, who next?"

"Fuck you dude."

"Guess you just volunteered, Ines."

Ines steps forward, a sullen look on her face. Unfortunately my powers don't extend to changing a girl's expression (too many small muscles perhaps, I'm not sure). But then a bright smile wouldn't fit this girl either. I take a closer look at what she is wearing now that I don't have to sneak glances. What I assumed were sneakers were actually black suede boots, which are removed by use of zips on the sides. A black jacket, black top, dark gray t-shirt and that heavy cross are the next items to be removed, to the sound of much swearing and insults. As the t-shirt goes over her head it becomes clear that Ines had not worn a bra today. In fact, given the smallness of her chest I doubt she needs one. A black skirt covers her from waist to just above the knee; at least it does until she zips it open and it falls away. I have Ines stop at this point, and she stands glaring at me.

"Getting a good look?"

"So far so good. You've a cute little body, Ines."

"Fuck you."

Ines does indeed look good, wearing only black panties and black stockings that reach above her knee. Got to give her credit for sticking to the black theme I suppose.

I notice for the first time that Ines is shorter than any of the other girls, although not to the point of being tiny. Her skin is pale but unblemished. Her chest is barely there, with enough curve to show she has breasts but not much more. Her nipples that look red against the whiteness of her skin. I look into her mind and find this is the first time a man has seen her breasts. She is self-conscious about them, and never leaves the house without several layers of cloth to conceal their size (or lack thereof). Standing in front of me and her co-workers like this would normally turn her beet-red, but she is burying her embarrassment beneath anger.

With a wave of my hand Ines resumes stripping. The panties come off and I am greeted with trimmed but still thick black hair concealing her pussy. Guess this one's color doesn't come from a bottle. I stop her before she starts rolling down her stockings.

"No, keep those on babe. They look good on you."

"Creep."

"You know what, put the boots back on too."

"Fucking creep."

"Stand up straight. Good girl, now give us a whirl."

Ines turns slowly, letting me see her body from all angles. Her ass is round and toned, her stomach flat - she is indeed a cute little package. She completes her turn and resumes glaring at me.

"Nice, Ines. I don't know why you would want to hide this under those shapeless clothes."

"Because perverts like you ruin everything."

"Take another turn, other way this time."

"Creep."

"Stop. That's good, now hands on your knees. Arch your back a bit, that's good, let's all have a good look at that ass."

"Jesus you utter, utter-"

"Doesn't Ines have a cute little ass, girls? Kinsley?"

"..."

"Mags?"

"I..."

"Yeesh, okay. Well, I appreciate your ass, Ines."

"Drop dead."

"I look forward to stretching it out on my dick."

"FUCK you man."

"But let's see a few more poses first."

I entertain myself for a few minutes, putting Ines in a variety of poses ranging from classic cheesecake to pornographic. Ines complains loudly and colorfully but that just adds to my amusement. Her voice raises a few decibels when she realizes I have ordered Kinsley and Megan to move their hands down. The girls are now stroking and caressing my rising dick while we watch the petite goth girl bend and twist. I spare one glance at Caris during this time, standing silently and trying to wish herself invisible. Otherwise my attention is fixed on Ines.

I stop Ines during a particularly explicit pose (sitting facing us, legs raised and spread wide, pussy held open between two fingers, nipple being twisted by other hand). I order her to approach the couch, opening my legs as she approaches to give her room to kneel between them. Ines looks up at me with a look of pure loathing. Her head is an inch beside my dick which is being stroked by Kinsley's hand, while Megan's hand caresses my balls.

"You won't get away with this you sick-ow! Hey"

On my orders Kinsley grasps my dick and smacks Ines in the cheek with it. Ines exclaims in surprise more than pain, which amuses me enough that I have Kinsley repeat the motion a few times.

"You're going to- hey! - you'll neve- ow! -stop fucking doing that y-gah!"

Eventually Ines realizes that her objections entertain me. She shuts her mouth in a tight line, ignoring my dick slapping against her cheek and nose. Watching the pale goth girl silently fume is not quite as much fun, so I order her to raise her head above my dick, which Kinsley releases. I feel Ines' mind fighting as hard as she can not to open her mouth, but it is pointless. Only someone with abilities like mine can offer any kind of resistance. And so Ines lips part and her head moves down. I watch as the feisty petite girl, on her knees and naked except for black stockings and boots, takes my dick into her warm mouth. I feel her hot breath on the head of my dick as it is engulfed, then the wetness of her mouth as she closes her lips around my shaft about halfway down.

Ines keeps her mouth stationary, but her tongue goes to work. I feel it sliding around before drawing the tip of her tongue in a line up the underside of my shaft. Pulling her head back there is sudden coolness as part of my dick exists her mouth, wet with her saliva. This is compensated for by her tongue now being able to reach the tip of my dick. I can't quite make out what she is doing - a figure eight perhaps? - but the effect is impressive, as the sensitive head of my dick is alternately pummeled and caressed by the goth girl's talented tongue. Kinsley's hand has retreated to the base of my dick when Ines began her blowjob. On my command she carefully pulls the skin back, exposing more of the head to Ines' ministrations. I let out a sigh in appreciation.

"Aaah. Now that's a much better use for your mouth, Ines."

"Fuphh yuff"

"You really know how to work your tongue. You could - ah- could give Isobel some pointers."

"Affhoou!"

"How deep can you go babe?"

"Mmmff!"

"Not bad, but you can do better."

"Nnoo-uh!"

"Hmm, not quite. Let's adjust your position a bit... there. Aaand down the throat we go."

"MMMFFF!"

Ines' mouth is small, like the rest of her. But by lowering her head and angling up just so, I manage to enter her throat, and soon her black lipstick is leaving a mark around the base of my dick. I put my hands behind my head and look down on Ines, her expression becoming desperate as she runs out of air. As her eyelids flutter and eyes start to cross I toy with the idea of having her faint on my dick. I decide to save that for later, and instead let her raise her head off my dick. Saliva forms a chain between my dick and her open mouth as she gulps air, but only for a moment. Without warning I take hold of the back of her head and push Ines back down (the hand on head is not necessary, but it's a fun visual for me and the girls).

I'm not sure how long I have Ines blow me. I lose track of time as we alternate between her using her oral skills and simply being choked on my dick. Occasionally we pause, and Ines takes long licks and kisses on my shaft as I cool down, before we continue. Ines' verbal abuse slows down as her oral abuse wears her down, but never quite stops. Good for her, she has a long night ahead of her and she'll need that spirit.

When my hands are not occupied guiding the goth girl's head, I take advantage of having two other attractive naked teenage girls in easy reach. My hands wander over Kinsley's toned body and Megan's fit but still soft one. I enjoy the fullness of breasts and taught asses, and slip a finger or two inside tight pussies. When I have fingers buried between both Kinsley and Megan's legs (and Ines is making black lipstick smears along my dick by sliding her lips up and down my shaft) that I turn to address Caris.

"Hey Caris. Like the view?"

Caris seems to have zoned out completely; a look inside her mind shows she has been trying to imagine herself somewhere else. My calling her name throws her attention back to the room, but her only response is to stare at me briefly before casting her eyes to the floor. So I try again.

"Take a good look at Ines, Caris. You'll be doing the same soon."

"Mmmf!"

"In fact, there's no time like the present. Get over here babe."

Caris gets to her feet but I stop her before she starts coming over.

"Lose the clothes first of course."

Caris mentally hesitates, but her body is under my control, and so she has a look of surprise as her hands move down to grip the hem of her shirt.

"Speed it up, Caris, or there won't be any left for you."

My comment is coupled with a mental command, and soon Caris' baggy, unisex clothes are flying off her. By the time Caris is able to exclaim "Hey!" her hands are unclipping her bra and throwing it off her, not stopping before bending down to pull blue and white striped briefs down and off. If I did not have control of her body she would have fallen over in her haste. But I do and she doesn't and in very short order Caris is standing naked, hands at her side and blushing furiously.

I take a good look at the last girl to lose her clothing, passing my eye up and down her in a way that only deepens her blush. As I had suspected, underneath the masculine clothes Caris' body is unquestionably feminine. Thin but not unhealthily so, the gap between her thighs do nothing to hide her pussy, lips visible below some untended but sparse brown hair. After the curve of her hips her body narrows to a trim stomach. Above this sits a pair of apple-sized breasts, round and firm and capped with prominent pink nipples. On my orders Caris half turns, showing a small but well-proportioned ass, before turning back to face me. Caris' body is fit but not as toned as her co-workers', probably due to her relative newness to the record store-cum-girls' fitness club. Her long brown hair falls around her shoulders, partially concealing one breast. For fun I have her pick up her red baseball cap and place it back on her head, brim backwards as before. The view as she bends down and straightens up is much improved by her lack of clothes.

The expression on Caris' almost elfin face is one of embarrassment mixed with fear, but somehow she still manages to look innocent. Let's see how innocent she looks later.

As Caris walks towards me I detect two strong mental reactions. The first from Caris, who radiates concern for Isobel as she steps over her prone body. The second from Kinsley and Megan, who react to Caris' impending violation with a wave of despair, more so than for themselves or the other girls. As Ines moves aside and Caris kneels next to her, I address both reactions in turn.

"Don't worry Caris, Isobel is just sleeping. I'll wake her up when I want to play with her some more."

"Alright girls, I have a proposition for you. I'm going to let you pick one of you, and whoever you pick will not get my dick in her pussy or in her ass. Plenty of blowjobs of course, and anything else that takes my fancy. But no dicks in at least those two holes. In exchange I expect a bit less whining - it doesn't do you any good and it gets old. Do we have a deal?"