AMOST - Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and Kinsley say "okay" immediately; Caris hesitates before saying "alright". Ines manages an "mmf" around my dick which I take to be agreement.

"Good. So on the count of three, say the name of the lucky girl. One, two, three."

"Caris"

"Caris"

"Uh, Megan!"

"MMMF!"

Megan and Kinsley vote for Caris, unsurprising given their earlier mental reactions. Equally unsurprising is Caris' vote for Megan. Ines' vote of "me!" is indecipherable to everyone without mental powers, which is probably just as well. I turn to Caris and smile down at her.

"Congratulations Caris, you get to keep your vaginal and anal virginity."

"I... can't it be Ma-"

"-but not your oral virginity. Get to work girl."

Ines raises her mouth off my dick and makes way for Caris. Caris stares at my penis, wet with Ines' saliva, but my mental commands are clear. The brunette teen's head lowers, her lips touch my dick, and the head passes into Caris' mouth.

Immediately I feel a scraping sensation, which causes me to exclaim.

"Ah! Hey, less teeth Caris."

I tweak my mental commands and Caris opens her mouth wider. My dick enters further into her mouth, but her head is at an odd angle, and I bump against the roof of her mouth. Frowning, I again send orders, and next my dick is causing a strong gag reflex. Unable to move away from my dick Caris instead coughs and splutters around it. And here come the teeth again, this time scraping the underside of my shaft. I sigh, order her head off me and say.

"Wow, Caris, you are terrible at this."

If Caris has a response it is drowned out by her coughing. Instead Kinsley says:

"Take it easy, man, she hasn't done this before."

"Some girls has a natural skill at sucking dick, Kinsley. Caris does not. No wonder she prefers girls."

I sense surprise from the girls surrounding me, coupled with alarm from Caris, who blurts out:

"Dude! *cough*"

"Oh sorry, was that a secret? Oh well. Don't worry Caris, lesbian or no, I will make sure that by the end of this evening you will be able to give at least a halfway decent blowjob."

Ines rolls her eyes.

"Ines will help."

The goth starts to open her mouth in protest, but slams it shut and just glares at me.

"Let's start with licking. Ines, show your friend how to give my dick a good tongue-lashing."

Ines obliges, running the flat of her tongue from my balls, slowly up my shaft and over the head.

"Nice. Your turn Caris."

The brunette sticks her tongue out.

"No, no, flat, not pointed. Like licking an ice-cream. There, that's better."

Ines and Caris first take turns, then work together, licking my dick and balls from either side. Caris learns when to give long flat licks, when to use the tip of her tongue, and how to swirl her tongue around the head. Ines demonstrates every step. Then comes the correct angle for entry. How to use the lips to keep the teeth away. How to take my dick properly into her mouth (with my mental suppression of Caris' gag reflex) . One blowjob crash course later and I am looking down with satisfaction. The innocent brunette sinks her mouth down and envelops my dick in her mouth, looking up at me with her brown eyes wide. I reach over and take one of her breasts into my hand - Caris starts but manages neither to choke nor bite me. Caris' breast is small but very firm, taught skin over a pert mound that fits into my hand. Reaching into her mind I am unsurprised to learn this is the first time any man (or woman for that matter) has touched Caris' breasts. I move my arm up her shoulder until it rests on her head, then sit back as I tutor Caris in the fine art of cocksucking. She won't be as talented as Isobel any time soon. But as Caris starts bobbing her head and her tongue starts moving I decide I've made good on my promise to teach her the basics.

I lean my head back and enjoy the sensations rising from my dick. For added fun I order Megan to kneel on the couch so she can lean over and make out with me. Feeling the blonde's tongue exploring my mouth as her would-be lover uses her own tongue to explore my dick is indeed a satisfactory combination. It does highlight the relative skills of the two girls though. Which leads me to wonder what Megan's flexible tongue would feel like twisting around my shaft. Of course I can do more than wonder.

Without breaking off the kiss I mentally command Caris to take her mouth off my dick. I then have Megan kiss her way down my body, her lips touching my neck and shoulders before working along my chest. As Megan's head descends her ass rises, and I take the opportunity to run one hand over her back and feel the smooth firmness of her tight teen ass. Eventually Megan brushes her hair to one side to let me have an unimpeded view as her mouth plunges down onto my dick.

I was right - Megan's eager energy in kissing is matched by her blowjob technique. The blonde's soft lips wrap around my dick and immediately start pumping up and down. A shiver of pleasure runs up my spine. It is quite a contrast to the sedate blowjob given by Caris (who is sitting on her haunches trying to look anywhere but at Megan). Megan isn't doing anything fancy. A quick peek in her mind reveals that her total experience with sucking dick is at sleepovers with (female) friends, giggling while showing off with cucumbers. But her almost aggressive approach is working wonders anyway. It isn't long before I have to order Megan to lift her head off to prevent my climax coming too soon.

"Whew! Nice work babe, top marks for effort. Your turn Kinsley, you should be familiar with sucking me by now."

Kinsley starts to say something but, remembering her deal about Caris, opts to stay silent. Like Megan, she gets on her elbows and knees on the couch, lowering her head while, like with Megan, I reach over and caress her toned ass. I look around me at the four attractive teenage girls who were a mere hour or two ago expecting to do nothing tonight but train in their secret girls-only gym, and are now naked and arranged around me, taking turns to serve me with their mouths. Now this is my kind of party.

The girls each get to taste my dick a few times over the next hour or so. I enjoy their different styles. Kinsley's precise and methodical approach versus Megan's wild pumping. Caris' inexpert fumblings versus Ines' skillful tongue tricks. Occasionally I have the girls swap positions, always two between my legs and on either side. I try to cool off every time I get too close, but inevitably there comes a point when my balls are straining for release and I know it's time to cum. By this time Ines and Megan are kneeling in front of me, while I fondle the breasts of Caris and Kinsley as they kneel on the couch on either side. My dick pops out of Megan's mouth and she grasps it with her hand. Ines is faced with my dick pointed straight at her face, being energetically stroked by Megan.

"Get ready for your facial, Ines."

"No way, get that thing away from me!"

Ines' protests mean her mouth is open when the first stream of cum flies out of dick, and lands across her lips and tongue. Her mouth slams shut in disgust, but that just means the rest of the cum covers her nose, cheek and even reaches to just below her eye. As I come down from the long-delayed climax, I admire Ines face, a look of helpless rage fixed on it, warm sticky cum streaked across her pale skin. I have Megan smack Ines face with my dick a couple of times for fun, before it deflates too much.

"That's a good look for you, Ines. Mind you, you do look kind of messy. Actually, you all do. How about you girls go pretty up and let me get my breath back."

One by one the girls rise and pad off to the changing room. I hear the shower running shortly after. I have instructed the girls to clean themselves thoroughly, including all relevant orifices, so it takes a little time before the first one emerges. I use the time to retrieve a few items from my bag and stow them next to the couch.

Kinsley steps out, still damp from the shower, and I am again struck by her powerful but sleek frame. Which gives me an idea. I send some commands to Kinsley and we get into position. Ines is next to reenter the room (stockings and boots back on because she looks so good in them), which works fine; again I send her silent orders and wait.

When Megan opens the door from the changing room she gives a little squeak of surprise when Kinsley and Ines grab her from either side. The girls lift their blonde friend up and push her against the wall. The impact is hard enough to thump the air out of Megan, and before she can catch her breathe I am standing in front of her. Kinsley and Ines (working in silence as ordered) stand on either side, lift and part Megan's legs while keeping her pinned to the wall. Megan has time to exclaim "Wha-" before I step between her legs, angle my dick to meet her exposed pussy, and drive it deep into the stunned blonde. Ines and Kinsley had done a fine job of rubbing and stroking my dick before Megan appeared. I am at full hardness and more than eager to bury my dick in tight teen pussy. Megan is still wet from the shower, but I order her arousal levels up to add to the lubrication.

Megan finally finds her voice as I start roughly pumping my dick. She lets out a wail as she feels a man inside her for the first time, her vagina stretching to accommodate the intruding dick. The sounds of her distress become rhythmic, as my forward motions push her repeatedly against the wall.

"AaaAAGH-uh-uh-AH!-ah!"

Leaning forwards, I silence her cries by ordering her to kiss me. This adds to the feeling of closeness, as my tongue travels deep inside her mouth just as my dick is deep inside her pussy. I feel her nipples rubbing against my chest as we movie. Megan's body is still under my control, so she does not struggle. Nonetheless the motions of our bodies cause Kinsley and Ines to keep a firm grip on Megan. Their fingers press into her thighs as they hold her up. I don't need to read their minds, their faces express their horror and disgust at helping me violate their innocent friend.

The door to the changing room opens once more. I don't turn to look at Caris, but I sense the wave of alarm from her mind as she sees her crush being roughly fucked against the gym wall. I take my lips off Megan's, raising my voice to be heard over her incoherent cries.

"Hey Caris, give me a minute and I'll have a present for you."

I redouble my efforts, and the thumping sound of Megan's ass hitting the wall gets louder and more rapid. The blonde's hair is too wet from the shower to bounce much, but her breasts jiggle pleasingly in front of me. After a minute or so I stop as suddenly as I started, stepping back. Megan's pussy looks red and sore from the abuse. Behind me, Caris cries out as she feels her body move.

"Hey, what gives?"

Ines and Kinsley gently put Megan on her feet as Caris lies on her back on the floor.

"Megan's pussy needs some tender care, Caris. I'm sure you'd be happy to oblige."

Megan is unsteady on her feet, but she needs only a few steps before standing over Caris' head. As Megan gets on her hands and knees, Caris watches the blonde's pussy descend toward her face.

"Jesus, dude, this isn-mmf!"

Whatever it isn't I do not discover, as the brunette's mouth is soon smothered by Megan's pussy. It takes a mental command from me, but soon Caris' tongue snakes out and she tastes the pussy of the girl she had been pining over. Megan meanwhile has bent her head down and is returning the favor, running the tip of her tongue along the slit between Caris' pussy lips. I look down at the two girls noisily eating each other out, noting the faint scratch marks on Megan's back where the skin scraped against the wall.

I reach into Megan's mind and pull out her real feelings about Caris. Happily for the brunette it seems Megan not only knows how Caris feels, but reciprocates. Less happily, Megan's way of expressing this is to tease Caris until she tells Megan the truth. Double-meaning comments, 'accidental' brushes, slightly-too-tight hugs, the lot. Megan justifies this as trying to help Caris be honest with herself and with Megan, but I can see her deeper, more devilish streak is pushing her along. Every awkward blush and stutter from Caris made a little part of sweet innocent Megan hot as hell. What's the lesbian equivalent of a cock tease? I don't know, but finding this out about Megan makes her more interesting. Which makes what I am about to do next all the more fun (for me).

Kneeling behind Megan, I order Kinsley and Ines to kneel on either side of me. I then take hold of Megan's ass with both hands and part her buttocks, revealing both her puckered asshole and Caris' wide eyes underneath. I wink at Caris before lining up my dick to Megan's asshole. I keep one hand on my dick as the head stretches the blonde's last virgin hole, until it is deep enough to stay in place. Then, taking hold of her hips in both hands, I begin to push forwards.

Megan lets out a "MMF!" as she feels the head of my dick enter her, but as I start pressing it deeper into her asshole she begins to scream in earnest. Even muffled by Caris's pussy the sound is loud. My dick is coated in her pussy juices but this is not much in the way of lubricant. I have lube in my sports bag but I want this first fully-controlled anal violation of the night to have maximum impact on the girls. So I press into Megan remorselessly, pushing with my hips and pulling with my arms, sinking my shaft deeper into the blonde girl's curvy ass. I feel her muscles spasming around my dick, alternating between holding me in place and loosening up to allow further progress. I'm about two thirds in when I need to apply some precise mental orders. Megan relaxes her muscles just enough to allow the last of my dick to enter her ass. On a whim I have Caris move her head, taking her tongue out of Megan's pussy and having it run over the balls now hanging above her.

One of my hands moves from Megan's hips to the back of Kinsley's head. I push the girl's head down as close as possible to where my dick disappears into Megan's quivering ass.

"Take a good look babe. Because you're next."

I don't bother to release Kinsley's speaking ability to allow her to respond. Instead I pull out of Megan's ass about halfway before driving my dick back inside, causing Megan's incoherent screams to intensify. The lack of lubrication makes it much harder to pump Megan's asshole than it was for her pussy, but I don't mind the extra work. Megan's ass is tight and warm and looks gorgeous stretched around my dick. I feel the occasional tickle of Caris' tongue over my balls, but it is hard for her to keep up with my movements. Megan is having similar trouble keeping her mouth on Caris' pussy, so I allow her to lift her head.

"Oh! Oh god! Ah! Get it- ah! Out! Fu-ah! Please, pl-ah!"

For the next fifteen minutes or so the room is filled with the sound of Megan's pain and my pleasure, and the slap of skin against skin. Her tightness, and the knowledge that I have taken this attractive blonde's oral, vaginal and now anal virginity, prevent me from lasting very long. I feel my orgasm rushing up, and remove my dick from Megan's asshole just in time. My cum spurts onto her ass, across her pussy, and drips onto Caris' face. I am motionless for half a minute or so as my orgasm subsides, then shuffle backwards a little before rising to my feet.

Ines and Kinsley go with me to the couch. Behind me, Caris starts licking the cum off Megan's pussy and ass. Megan herself is still moaning "no... ah..." to herself; her body shudders every so often. Ines sits on one end of the couch, Kinsley on the other, and I lie down with my feet on Ines' lap and my head resting on Kinsley's lap. On my command both girls begin stroking my body. I look up and admire the curve of Kinsley's taught breasts, before noticing Kinsley's expression. She seems to want to say something, and so I release her speaking ability.

"What do we need to do?"

"Sorry?"

"What do we need to do? To... to get out alive?"

"Oh. Don't worry Kinsley, I have no intention of killing anyone."

"You don't care about hurting us though."

Megan's low moans in the background underscore her point.

"Only as long as it brings me pleasure, babe."

"..."

"Okay, that didn't sound good. What I mean is, I don't enjoy hurting people just for its own sake. I'm a terrible person-"

"You're a monster."

"-but I'm not going to start cutting anyone or ordering you to beat each other to death or whatever."

"Then how do you stop people telling what happened to them?"

"I told you, I make them forget."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

My eyes are half-closed (I'm tired and this is relaxing), but I sense Kinsley's disbelief and mistrust in her mind.

"Okay, I'll prove it. Ines, get up."

I lift my legs and let Ines stand in front of Kinsley and I. She looks at me with trepidation. I turn my head and look at Ines, but address Kinsley when I say.

"Ines will now forget everything that has happened to her since I stepped into this room in 3...2...1"

Ines blinks. Her brow furrows as she looks at me, a naked man with my head in the lap of her equally-naked friend.

"Wha...?"

(I had also removed all my control from Ines, including returning her speaking ability)

"What the... who are you? What's going on?"

I smile as Ines turns her head to look at Caris and Megan eating each other out on the floor of the gym. Her mental state shifts from puzzlement, through alarm, and finally to panic as she looks down and sees herself also naked. Turning, she starts to run for the stairs. Ines manages only a few steps before tripping and falling over Isobel, still lying face down on the rug. I can't help but laugh at the physical comedy. Ines looks at Isobel's still body, assumes the worst, and screams. She scrambles to get up, and gets on the first step of the stairs before I reassert control over her body. The girl freezes, turns back and returns to her former position on the couch. I remove Ines' speaking ability and she falls silent. I dial down her fear and increase her anger, resetting her mental state to something like her previous condition.

"See what I mean, Kinsley?"

"I guess."

"With my abilities I don't have to do all that messy killing stuff. I can just erase people's' memories and as long as I haven't caused any permanent injury things go fine."

Kinsley is still mistrustful, but my demonstration of my abilities has given her hope that they will get through this night. Her resolve is unchanged; she has no intention of co-operating. Talking to me is another attempt to find a loophole in my powers, or an escape route of some kind. I admire her tenacity.

My energetic fucking of Megan, followed by lying on the couch, has made me a little sleepy. I consider taking a short nap, but decide against it. Instead I stand; on my mental orders Kinsley and Ines to stand up in front of me. Kinsley is almost level with my height, but Ines is a good head shorter. I open my arms and wrap them around the girls' waists, resting my hands on their asses as they start to press their bodies against mine. I send commands to Megan and Caris, and soon they have detached their faces from each other's pussies and are also rubbing warmly against me, their bodies sliding around my back and sides.

Being surrounded by soft girlflesh goes a long way to reviving me. Kinsley's ass is a delight to caress, as is the smaller but no less attractive ass of Ines. Four mouths breathe on my skin, and eight hands try to occupy whatever space is not already covered by bodies. Special attention is paid to my dick (of course), and soon I feel it rising to the occasion. Despite only Ines being silenced by my mental command, the other girls say nothing. Megan and Caris are too tired from screaming into each other's pussies. Kinsley is remembering my earlier promise of her being next, and deciding not to remind me.