AMOST - Record Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fuck her roughly for a minute or so, for no reason other than I can, while she grips the sink and wails inside her mind. Then I stop as suddenly as I had started, withdraw and casually pad over to the towel rack. Caris is frozen in place for a few seconds before receiving mental orders to follow me.

Caris and I towel off in the changing room. Caris brushes the tangles out of her long brown hair, ties it back in a ponytail and puts her baseball cap back on. Every time her head is facing me I feel her eyes on me, alert for any more surprises. But instead we dry off and return to the room where her friends are arranged around the couch, deep in dreamless sleep.

I sit in the middle of the couch, legs together. Caris stands before me and has a moment to glance in fear at my erect dick pointing to the ceiling before she turns to face away from me. As she lowers herself onto my lap her legs part and I feel the warmth of her pussy surround my dick once again. I order her to spread her legs as wide as she can and place her hand on her thighs before starting to bounce her tight teen body in my lap. I wake the girls (Isobel included) and raise them to their knees facing the couch. They all get a full view of Caris' pussy stretched around my dick. I release everyone's speaking ability. Caris' manages only intermittent "Uh! Uh! Ah!" noises. Kinsley and Isobel are more able to vocalize their dismay.

"Aw, man, you promised not to touch her."

"Leave her alone you asshole, I said you could have me instead! That wasn't the deal!"

Ines only looks sullen, having had her memory of the deal wiped. Megan's mouth forms a silent "no" but no words escape as she stares at the scene.

I tear my attention away from the pleasurable sensations Caris' perfectly formed pussy is giving me, and address the two who had spoken up.

"Isobel, nice to have you back with us. You did manage to tire me out but what do you know, I found my second wind. As for you, Kinsley, why don't you fetch me that thing beside the couch."

Kinsley rises and looks in puzzlement at the computer tablet she picks up and hands to me. I lean back a little to get enough space between me and Caris' bouncing body, fiddle with the tablet a little and then turn it to the girls.

The girls look at the tablet in puzzlement as the live sounds of sex are joined by recorded sounds of the same. The first scene shows Caris, naked and lying on her back. She is being filmed from behind my shoulder as her head and shoulders jolt up and down in time with my thrusts. Her skin is flushed, her hair in disarray and her mouth a tight line. The camera pans down and around, until it focuses on my dick pumping in and out of her exposed pussy.

"...what?" Kinsley exclaims.

I reach around and press a button, and another scene plays out. Now the camera starts from a couple of feet away to get the whole scene of Caris, on all fours before the couch. Her face hidden between Isobel's legs, I am partly visible behind her, fucking her pussy from behind. The camera moves closer in time to see my dick leave Caris' pussy and angle upward. Just before my dick enters her asshole Isobel pulls Caris's head up from her pussy. We see the brunette open her mouth to scream as she feels me enter her tight ass. Isobel tugs her head back down and Caris' cries are muffled but no less adamant as I violate her ass.

Upon seeing herself abusing her innocent employee, Isobel pipes up.

"I.. I don't remember this. What is this?"

With another press the button we hear Caris moaning and begging. I reply

"You don't remember because I made you forget. We've had so much fun with Caris here."

Another press, another different set of sounds.

"You see, the girls here made their own deal. In exchange for behaving themselves I promised not to fuck Caris. Which, well..."

Click. Scream.

"I may not have honored that promise."

"You..."

"In fact, I definitely didn't."

"You fucking monster."

"Oh Kinsley, of course I am. I do whatever amuses me. And what amused me tonight was having you choose Caris to remain pristine. And then fucking her more than all the rest of you put together before wiping your memories each time."

"Jesus, man."

"I only planned to fuck her once or twice."

Click. Groan.

"But it turns out, Caris has the best pussy I've had for a while."

Click. Moan.

"To say nothing of her ass."

Click. Wail.

Megan's expression has hardly changed, but I can tell from her mind that this latest revelation has wounded her deeply. Her and Kinsley both look at the tablet, then at the live action, and feel anger mixed with guilt.

"Oh yes, her ass is so much fun. Let's show your friends, babe."

I shut off the tablet as Caris raises herself up. Moving her arms behind her she grasps her ass and parts it, giving me a clear view of her asshole as I line my dick up with my hand. As she lowers herself down again slowly, Caris finally says something.

"Oh god no, please don't."

"Heh, you say that every time babe."

"Nonono..aaargh! No!"

"Oh but yes."

I watch the tip of my dick enter Caris' asshole, feeling pressure build as her body tries to fit itself around me. I wasn't lying about her ass. This girl is tight, but not uncomfortably so; warm, but not too hot; smooth, but with just enough friction. As the brunette sinks into my lap I marvel at the perfect balance of sensations. Her panicked pleading accentuates the physical sensations. The protests of the girls around us as they watch their friend being anally violated in front of them (again) add to the experience.

Usually entering a girl without lubrication would need patient rocking back and forth before eventually achieving full penetration. But Caris' asshole seems almost custom-made for my dick; in no time at all I feel her body resting in my lap. Caris' cries have become pants, as her body once more accepts me inside her. An involuntary spasm of her body causes her anal walls to ripple against my shaft. This prompts an involuntary groan from me coupled with a sharp upward movement of my hips. As so begins Caris' assfucking, our bodies moving almost by their own will, pain radiating from Caris' mind in chorus to the pleasure in my own.

It's not enough though, not this time. There is one final thing I want from Caris, and from her friends.

Megan's body obeys my mental commands and rises, Her insistent cries of "no!" and "stop!" and "You're hurting her!" change as she walks toward the sports bag.

"What- where am I going? What's in here, I don- oh."

The other girls are facing the action on the couch, so they can't see what Megan picks out of the bag (Caris could, if her eyes weren't screwed tight shut). I move my head to one side to see past Caris' body and watch Megan from behind as she bends and parts her knees. Her hands manipulate something, and I hear an "Oooh!" from the blonde before she stands straight again. Her hands bring a black strip of fabric around her waist, which secures by a clasp on one side.

Megan turns and walks back towards us. Bobbing in front of her is what is best described as a monster dildo. In fact, 'dildo' does not to this object justice - it's a work of molded silicone art. A foot long if it's an inch, the dark purple penis isn't only ridged or studded. It's scaly. The end flares out before tapering down to a blunt curved point.

Megan winces as she walks - what is not visible is the other end of the dildo, which is another, smaller but no less impressive dildo. That end curves upward and anchors the whole contraption deep inside Megan's pussy.

I give Caris a little mental jolt, enough to make her open her eyes.

"Take a look at Megan, Caris. You won't want to miss this."

"What, I... whoa, what is that?"

"'That' is how you and your friend are going to take your relationship to the next level."

"No, I- uh! - no way is that going inside - uh! - me!"

"Spread your legs and lean back, babe."

"Jesus, dude, don't do that, why would you do that?"

"Quiet Kinsley, you'll get your turn."

Caris opens her legs, and I part mine as well to allow Megan to stand between them. Caris leans back onto my chest, and I move my arms around her body as Megan awkwardly leans forward. She places one hand on the couch to support herself while the other goes around the shaft of the dragon dildo. Her dainty hand only emphasizes the size of the dick. My hands cup Caris' breasts. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly as her she breathes fast, panicked breaths while watching the dildo approach her pussy.

"Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh-oh. Oh. OH! GOD! AAH!"

The narrow curved tip of the dildo penetrates quite easily. But the shaft widens as it slides into the quivering brunette, stretching her poor abused pussy much more than my earlier penetration. Megan is merciless, leaning her whole weight into the task of getting the huge flared head of the dildo into Caris. Caris gives a high pitched cry, almost a squeak, as the rim of the head passes into her, and the sides of her pussy close around the shaft.

All the while, Caris' asshole has been gripping my dick tighter and tighter, to a degree which would at other times be painful for me. But watching the brunette being so thoroughly violated by her cute blonde crush is distracting enough that I do not notice. In fact, as the shaft begins to sink into Caris I feel the dildo myself, pushing against the walls between Caris' pussy and asshole.

Caris' protests have stopped; she is focusing on breathing, almost hyperventilating. The other girls are also silent, sitting helplessly watching the scene before them. Megan's mind is elsewhere, or at least trying to be. I decide to help bring her back to the present.

"Nice work Megan, I'd say it's about halfway in already!"

"..."

"Oh don't pretend you aren't enjoying this. Hurting Caris is fun for you, isn't it."

"What? No. No of course it isn't."

"Hey Caris."

"..."

"Caris."

"..."

"Caris!"

"Ah! Jesus dude, that hurt!"

"Considering you have dicks in your ass and pussy I'm surprised you even felt that, but whatever. Anyway, I'd say this is a good time for you to know how Megan really feels about you."

"What? Carist, dude, now?"

"Yes, now. The truth is... Megan likes you. As in, likes you."

"... what? Ah!"

"Oh yes, she's got the hots for you. What she likes most is torturing you by pretending she doesn't know you have the hots for her."

"Don't.. don't listen to him, Caris."

"I... You're lying."

"Why would I lie, now? I've got everything I want from you. And now you two are honest with each other, let's kick this up a gear and you can really get intimate."

"Ah. No! Jesus, dude, it won't... AH!"

On my command Megan puts both hands on the couch, on either side of Caris and me, and starts pumping her hips. The dildo inside Caris starts pumping in response, which also moves the one inside Megan. Both girls cry out as their pussies are pounded simultaneously. The movement of Caris' body does wonderful things to my own dick, pushed as deep into Caris' asshole as possible by the weight pressing down on it. It would be easy to let loose and cum hard inside Caris' ass, but I hold off. Instead I take the unusual step of reaching into my own mind and dialing down my arousal levels. Altering my own mind is about as easy as touching my elbow with the fingers of the same arm, but I feel myself move back from the brink. My attention expands beyond the sensations of my crotch and the wailing of Caris, and I realize I have three girls just sitting around. That won't do.

Kinsley is surprised to feel herself stand and walk over to the changing rooms. While she does so, Ines is rather less surprised to be heading towards the couch. She kneels next to the writhing threesome of the abused brunette, her would-be lover and myself. Ines leans over to insert her head and one arm between Caris and Megan's chests. Caris' moans get some extra pep as she feels Ines teeth and fingers close on her nipples. Ines doesn't need to twist or pull, the motion of Caris' body does that job. Meanwhile my hand slips under the pale skinned girl and finds her pussy. I grip it hard whenever a particularly intense wave of pleasure comes up.

Unnoticed by everyone but me, Kinsley has returned from the changing room with two soaking wet towels. She hands one to Isobel, the last girl without a task, and they both take up station in front of the couch. Megan's round ass presents a clear target, and I watch the unsuspecting blonde's face as the first towel comes cracking down on her soft flesh. Megan screams and jolts away from the pain, burying the dildo even deeper into Caris. Caris screams even louder; her body jerks back and presses down hard on my dick. I react with a moan of my own, coupled with my hand clutching Ines' pussy, who bites down hard on Caris' nipple in response, who has already maxed out her screaming volume but tries to scream harder anyway... you get the idea. It's a glorious chain reaction of pleasure (mine) and pain (everyone else's). Already the second towel is whipping through the air towards Megan's reddening ass.

I have to dial down my own pleasure once more in the next ten minutes. Caris soon screams herself hoarse, but with a few mental prompts does not pass out. If Megan has managed to bury the dildo fully inside her friend I cannot see from this position. I can feel it press against the walls between Caris' pussy and ass, though. Especially when Megan tries to escape the irregular cracks of the towels directed towards her tender backside. A few minutes more and I feel it's time. I raise my head and speak into Caris' ear.

"Time for me to fill your ass with cum, babe. You ready to really get fucked?"

Caris doesn't answer; to be honest I'm not sure she is capable of comprehending anything at this point. I shrug and move my hands to hold her hips (Ines lets out a little whimper of relief as my probing fingers exit her pussy). Megan has started to flag at this point, so I issue new instructions to the girls behind her. Kinsley and Isobel now coordinate their efforts, and the tips of each towel strike Megan's red ass at the same time. That, coupled with a mental jolt to her nervous system cause Megan to wail in despair. She drives the dildo ferociously into Caris' pussy, just as I start hammering her asshole from underneath. Isobel and Kinsley pick up the pace, and soon Caris is being pounded in both holes harder than ever before. Somehow the brunette finds the energy to scream at this renewed onslaught.

"AAAH! UH! FUUUCK! Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-AHGG!"

I hear one of the other girls repeating "Oh God Oh God Oh God" but I can't spare the attention to see which. All my focus is now on fucking Caris, hammering my dick inside her ass as hard and deep as I can. I hold tight onto her hips to keep her in place as the blond teen above her slams the giant dragon dildo inside Caris' pussy. It's a frenetic ending to the session. I almost don't notice my own climax until it is crashing over me. My dick pumps hot cum deep inside the brunette teen's perfect little ass. My body freezes, unable to move for maybe half a minute while a wave of intense pleasure washes over it. I feel Caris go limp in my arms - even under my control every body has its limits and it seems Caris just met hers. I compose my thoughts sufficiently to order the other girls to stop. A few breaths more and I have regained enough awareness to order Megan off Caris, giving me the space to push the brunette's body off me.

For the next few minutes everyone (myself included) takes some time to get our breath back. Kinsley and Isobel's arms ache from whipping the towels, but that is nothing to the pain of their target. Megan is currently lying on her back on the floor, legs parted wide with the double-ended dildo still buried in her pussy. As for Caris, lying on her side on the couch next to me... I reach into her mind and dial down her pain receptors before she regains consciousness, enough that she does not immediately pass out again. Poor girl is going to be sore for days, even though she won't know why.

All these girls' minds register nothing but defeat and varying degrees of resignation. But a delve into Ines' mind reveals a strong spark of resistance, fighting against all experience. This girl really is something.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud beeping sound coming from my bag. I had set my wristwatch to beep a couple of hours before the store is meant to open, and now I am glad I did. Being underground I had no idea how much time had passed.

I consider my situation for a moment. I had fucked every girl here, in every hole, but Ines represented a challenge to me that I didn't want to leave just yet. I picked out details of the goth girl's life from her mind, and discovered that she lived alone in rented accommodation. Perfect.

Ines does not have a car, but Isobel does. I mentally order the two girls to get dressed. On a whim I order Kinsley to dress also. As she gathers her clothes Kinsley asks me.

"Are we done? Is that it?"

I shrug.

"Megan and Caris are done. You and Isobel and Ines are going to put in some extra time. Especially Ines."

I smile at Ines as I sense her mind recoiling, which means I miss the sudden switch in Kinsley's temperament. I certainly hear it though, as her voice quickly rises to a shout.

"What? Fuck no! You said we'd be done with one night, you fucking asshole. And now what, we're going to your creepy fucking sex dungeon or something? Fuck you!"

If her tone wasn't already making it clear, a glance into her mind shows her incandescent with rage. It seems she had been holding it back all night so as not to provoke me, but the prospect of being my plaything for an indefinite time has opened the floodgates. She doesn't stop dressing of course; I had ordered her to dress and so she dresses, hurling invective at me all the while. The other girls are too stunned by Kinsley's outburst to say anything.

I walk calmly towards her, as she finished dressing and stands up. I stop inches from her and look into her eyes. Her face is contorted with defiant fury as she screams at me.

"You fucking PROMISED, you lying, disgusting piece of-mmph!"

I silence her by moving my lips onto hers, and (with a small mental order) she starts kissing back. The kiss (at least for my part) is deep and passionate, but brief. After a few seconds I tilt my head back and exclaim.

"God, Ines, you are so hot when you're angry."

"I-!"

Ines is ordered to silence. Another order and the clothes she had put on only a moment ago are coming off. I kiss her skin as it is exposed, running my lips over her shoulders and down to her breasts. I don't wait for her to take her panties off; as soon as she drops her coveralls I pull her panties aside at the front and slip my fingers inside her pussy. I had ordered her pussy to warm up only a few seconds ago so it is only starting to get wet, but with a little force my fingers sink deep inside Ines. The teen's breath catches as I begin probing her vagina with first two, then three fingers. Suddenly I bend my knees and start moving backwards, heading for the floor in a sort of controlled fall, my other hand behind me to stop my head banging into the ground. Kinsley is pulled along with me by my fingers hooked inside her and she thumps heavily on top of me.

Kinsley's dreadlocks fall around my head. On my command her arms wrap around me, her legs open and her mouth seeks mine. Our lips meet again as her athletic body presses on mine. We make out passionately, and I feel her hate for me burn even fiercer as her tongue dances in my mouth.

I have one arm between us, my hand between her legs, but this quickly gets uncomfortable. It doesn't matter though as my dick is more than willing to take over. Kinsley moves her knees up and raises her hips enough to allow my rock hard dick to be in the correct position. It takes a little fiddling to keep Kinsley's panties out of the way long enough, but soon the tip of my dick is inside and I can move my arm to the side. Kinsley's hips sink down and my dick is enveloped in her hot tight pussy. I have her move her hips, circling my dick around inside her, before ordering her to rise. I stay lying on the ground and watch Kinsley as she straddles my hips, her panties pulled to the side as my dick is embedded deep inside her. As she starts to move up and down I watch her supple body, breasts bouncing a little with every stroke. Kinsley runs her hands through her dreadlocks to clear them from her face as she rides me. I let her speak again, though I prevent her from raising her voice to a shout.