An Incest Birthday Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never understand why girls eat pizza with a fork," Chris said.

"It's not all of us, it's just her weird ass," Carina said.

"I don't want all that grease on my hands, there's nothing weird about that," Becky said.

"Not on your hands, but inside your body is ok, sounds about right," Dana laughed.

"I don't have to explain myself to you people, just eat your own food and watch the movie."

We got one last laugh at Becky and got back to the movie. We might have stopped laughing at her eating habits, but Dana and Carina weren't done messing with her physically. They kept bumping her whenever she tried to stab the pizza with the fork or when she tried to take a bite. She tried to mess back, but with it coming from both sides there was pretty much nothing she could do, well we thought, until she came and squeezed herself on the couch we were on.

"Fuck you bitches, I'm gonna sit over here with my new friends!"

"They don't wanna be bothered with you, just bring your bony ass back over here," Carina said.

"Nope, I'm staying over here. You don't care how I eat pizza do you guys?"

"Uhh, I wouldn't do it, but to each their own I guess," I said.

"See! Not everybody is a judgmental as you are, I'm staying right here. Bitches."

We laughed at the randomness of the "bitches" she threw in there as we managed to get comfortable adjusting to another person on the couch. They stretched out on theirs with Ashley laying her legs across Dana and Carina, mocking us with our limited space.

"Why didn't Jack just say he was a cop in the first place? He tried to be all mysterious and shit and got him and his friends killed," Stephanie said.

"He was trying to catch them doing something I guess, or maybe he was there because of that Goldie girl, he was a hero cop, he just went about it stupid," Ashley followed.

"Nah he just wanted some ass and tried to be a badass about it. I would've went after the girls Marv hung around like Lucille or Nancy, I don't know why Marv didn't try to get one of them, they're both fine as hell with perfect bodies," Chris said.

"Because Marv is ugly as hell! I wouldn't fuck Marv to save my own life! I'd rather fuck that cannibal man than mess with Marv!" Becky said.

"I wouldn't take a chance fucking a man who eats people for fun, he might be going down on you and forget where he's at for a second, no thanks," Rita said.

"Thanks for the image, I still have pizza left but whatever," Dana said.

"You'll be alright, just be happy that yellow thing isn't here smelling up the place."

"Ok Rita that's enough! I would like to keep my food down, no more images please thank you!"

"That yellow guy was hot at first though, you know before he got all gross. Still the best looking guy in the movie is Josh Hartnett," Carina said.

"What? You're fucking crazy, Clive Owen looks WAY better than Josh Hartnett!" Ashley said.

"Bruce Willis looks better than both of them even being as old as he is," Becky said.

"I don't care what you say, Jackie boy looks better than all of them," Stephanie jumped in.

"Yeah I have to agree with Stephanie, Josh Hartnett close second though," Rita added.

"We went from talking about the plot of the movie, to who's hottest..." Chris said.

I stopped trying to understand women a long time ago, I just go with it now, and besides, all their answers are irrelevant, Jessica Alba's in the movie, she automatically wins unless Scarlett Johansson was in it. Rosario Dawson is a real close second though," I said.

"See? I knew we were friends for a reason, great minds think alike!"

"Boys. You only picked them because they show skin. What about that girl from Gilmore Girls, or Miho, you don't think they're hot?" Carina asked.

"Yeah I can definitely go for Miho, as long as she doesn't come to bed with a sword," I said.

"I think Jessica Alba's the hottest person in the movie too, just five minutes..." Dana said.

"I don't think she swings that way, but if she did I'd pay to see that," Chris said.

"Are we gonna commentate through the rest of the movie or are we gonna actually watch it? Because if so we can just pause it right now and get it all out," I said.

"Yeah we can finish, it's almost done anyway. Clive Owen's the hottest," Ashley snuck out.

"No Josh Hartnett..."

"No Bruce Willis..."

They did that for about another minute before they finally sat and watched the rest of the movie. When it finally ended we had a big mess of pizza boxes, empty pop cans, candy wrappers, chip bags, and everything else that was on the table spread around in that area waiting to be cleaned up, but nobody wanted to be the first to get up.

"Ok now who wants to help clean up?" Ashley asked.

"I'm using my get out of jail free card," Becky said.

"That's a good idea, I'm using mine too," Chris added.

Ashley looked at Chris and smacked his leg. "Lazy. Well at least you're having fun."

"If you had been like this from the beginning and not have been conniving and stuff we could've all been hanging out for a long time by now..."

The mood quickly changed, and so did Ashley's expression. "You still don't trust me do you?"

Chris sat up on the couch. "To be completely honest, no. I'm still a little skeptical. You've done all this before, we were in this same situation, but you still played us. How do we know we're not walking into the same trap, what makes this time different?"

"Randy saving my life twice in one night makes this different. I made a promise I'd change, and I've never broken a single promise I made in my entire life."

"You say that, but how can we be sure? You didn't make it easy to trust you."

"I know, and I was prepared for this just in case. I have, well actually my dad has the only sure way to tell if someone's lying, and I'm gonna let you use it on me."

She got up and took off upstairs, leaving all of us sitting there wondering what was going on, and then she came back downstairs with a metal briefcase.

"This is the only way I can prove I'm telling the truth," Ashley said as she opened the case and let everyone see what it was. "It's a lie detector, the best and most accurate one to date."

"And why do you just happen to have that? It probably cost more than our house," I said.

"Knowing my dad it probably did cost a lot. He wanted it because it was top of the line and new, and so he could use it on me, and I can tell you from personal experience it works."

"How accurate is it?" Chris asked.

"Damn near perfect. It knew when I was lying every time without fail."

"So I can hook you up to this and ask you anything I want, no restrictions?"

"As long as it isn't way too personal, I'll answer anything."

"Do you know how to work it?"

"Yeah it's really simple actually, you just strap the bracelets on your wrists, put the smaller wraps on your fingers and the belt around your waist, then turn it on, let it get adjusted to the person it's attached to and ask away. It dings for true and buzzes for a lie."

"How do we know you didn't rig it to work to your advantage?"

"There are no settings or anything, just a power button and a reset button, and a volume thing, you can call my dad and ask him if you don't believe me."

"If I need to I will. Let's get you hooked up, I have lots of questions that need answering."

We hooked Ashley up to the lie detector and turned it on. For costing so much it was pretty easy to navigate through, I guess that was one of the reasons for the high price.

"All the questions have to be yes or no questions or it'll get confused," Ashley said.

"Ok let's ask a few test questions. Is your first name Ashley?"

"Yes." -------------------------------------Ding!

"Ok. Is one plus one two?"

"Yes." -------------------------------------Ding!

"Are you over twenty-one years old?"

"No." --------------------------------------Ding!

"Ok intentionally lie on the next one. "Do you like Corn Pops?"

"No." -------------------------------------Buzzz!

"This one too. Are you happy with your life right now?"

"Yes." ------------------------------------Buzzz!

"Ok now for the real questions. There's no turning back, are you sure you wanna do this?"

She took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes." -----------------------------Ding!

"Ok. Did you rig this test in any way, shape, or form?"

"No." -------------------------------------Ding!

"Did you use the fact that you're rich to act like a snob?"

"Yes." ------------------------------Ding!

"Will you continue to follow this lifestyle?"

"No." ---------------------------Ding!

"Did you ever record any of us doing anything with the intention of showing anyone?"

"Yes." --------------------------- Ding!

"Do you still have any of those videos, pictures, emails, or anything I might have missed?"

"No." -------------------------------Ding!

"Did you set up Randy at the party to look like a cheater?"

"Yes." ---------------------------------Ding!

"Do you regret doing it?"

"Yes." ----------------------------------Ding!

"Did you hate me, Randy, Stephanie, or Rita before Randy got shot?"

"Yes." ----------------------------------Ding!

"Do you hate any of us now?"

"No." ------------------------------------Ding!

"When you were nice to us the first time, was it because you were setting us up?"

"Yes." ----------------------------------Ding!

"Thinking back on how you used to act, are you ashamed of yourself?"

"Yes." -----------------------------------Ding!

"Were you telling the truth when you said you would turn over a new leaf?"

"Yes." -----------------------------------Ding!

"Do you think we all could become best friends?"

"Yes." ------------------------------------Ding!

"Do you think you should be forgiven for the way you acted before?"

"No." -------------------------------------Ding!

"Do you want to be forgiven for the way you acted before?"

"Yes." -------------------------------------Ding!

"If Randy hadn't risked his life for you, would you still be the same evil Ashley from before?"

She took a deep breath and held her head down. "Yes." -------------------------------Ding!

She looked completely vulnerable sitting there answering Chris' tough questions with all of us staring at her, but she kept to her word and answered everything he asked, so far.

"This new Ashley could be just a phase, are you sure it's permanent?"

"Yes." --------------------------------Ding!

"Do you think I'm right not to trust you?"

"Yes." ----------------------------------Ding!

"Do you think passing this test will make it easier to trust you?"

Yes." -------------------------------------Ding!

"Do you think I'm being unfair with any of the questions I'm asking you?"

"No." -----------------------------------Ding!

"I have some questions," Rita said as she went and stood in front of Ashley. "When you smashed your phone at the hospital, were you doing that just to be dramatic?"

She looked Rita directly in the eyes. "No." ----------------------------------Ding!

"Did you visit Randy in the hospital every week because you felt you had to?"

"No." -------------------------------Ding!

"You visited him because you wanted to?"

"Yes." ---------------------------------Ding!

"If we were to get up and leave right now would you care?"

"Yes." ---------------------------------Ding!

"Answer this wrong on purpose. Do you think I'm ugly?"

"Yes." ----------------------------------Buzzz!

"Would you tell one of your deepest secrets if I asked you to?"

"Yes." ------------------------------Ding!

"Last one, are you willing to do anything, I mean anything to fix this relationship with us?"

"Yes." --------------------------------Ding!

"Ok I'm done, anyone else with a question?" Rita asked.

"I have some," Stephanie said as she stepped up to Ashley. "The last time I was at your house, what you tried to do, was any of that for real?"

She sighed. "No." --------------------------Ding!

"Does anyone that's not in this room know what happened?"

"No." ------------------------------------Ding!

"Before Randy's accident, was anything you ever did for us real, anything at all?"

"No." ----------------------------------------Ding!

"Ok my last question. Am I right to trust you from this point on?"

"Yes." --------------------------------------Ding!

Ashley was nervously twiddling her fingers as everyone stared at her. Becky, Carina, and Dana were all silent but paying close attention. Ashley's left leg was shaking, I could tell she wanted for this to be over, but she knew it had to be done, and she had to wait until it ran its course.

"Anyone else any questions? Chris are you done?" Rita asked.

"Yeah I asked all the ones I wanted answers to," Chris responded.

"We have some questions for her," Becky said.

"We mean serious questions like the ones we've been asking," Rita said.

"Oh, then not now, I guess they can wait until another time."

It was only fitting that I end the session since I was practically the reason for it being had. I had just five questions, five questions that would end all doubt with me. "I guess it's my turn."

I grabbed a chair and slid it right in front of her and sat down in it, I wanted to look her in the eyes when she answered my questions, I wanted to see her facial expressions.

"I have five questions, and if I'm right, and you really changed, you should answer yes to all of them and be telling the truth. You have to look at me when you answer them too."

She nodded and looked at me face to face, waiting for the first question.

"You already got asked this question before, but I wanna ask it again. Are you sorry? I'm being vague on purpose, I don't wanna single in on one thing with everything that's happened. knowing everything you've done to this point, are you sorry?"

She fought to hold herself together. "Yes." -------------------------------Ding!

"Do you consider everyone here to be a potential lifetime friend, even like family?"

She looked around the room and smiled. "Yes." -----------------------------------Ding!

"Can you without a doubt be someone we can count on, no matter the situation?"

She had a very confident look on her face. "Yes." -----------------------------------------Ding!

"Would you risk your life for anyone in this room?"

She looked as if she was on the verge of crying, but still held my gaze. "Yes." -----------------Ding!

"Last question. Can we bury the past and start fresh?"

She wiped away a single tear that streaked as she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Yes."

She didn't wait for the machine to ding or buzz because she was already taking the things off of her, but we all already knew the answer. She got up and hugged me and waved for Rita, Stephanie, and Chris to get in on the action.

"Now I have just one question for you all, can you leave everything in the past and forgive me?"

We looked at each other and were all in agreement, we forgave Ashley. She passed the lie detector test with flying colors and answered every question we threw at her, and they weren't easy to answer, especially with everyone staring at you.

"How about now Chris, do you think you can trust me?" Ashley asked.

"You passed, so I guess I can, but this is your last chance Ashley."

"Yeah I know, don't worry, I'll stay straight so you can keep checking out my ass, I saw you."

"Well at least you're still modest, guess you can't change everything."

"Now that that hell is over with, let's take a shot and celebrate!" Ashley said.

"Whoa, red flag, I don't need to be drinking anything," I said.

"It's ok, we won't get drunk or anything, it's just for a few random celebratory moments like this. I have the beer for the drinking game."

"What drinking game?" Chris asked.

"We're all gonna play truth or dare, college kids edition."

"Aren't we a little too old for truth or dare?" Stephanie asked.

"You're never too old for truth or dare, that's why I said college kids edition."

"That usually means naked people and sex and stuff like that," Carina said.

"Only if somebody dares it to happen, and if you refuse, you drink, easy."

"What if somebody dares Randy to kiss someone that's not Stephanie?" Becky asked.

"Then I'll dare you to stop my fist from..."

"Whoa whoa whoa, we won't dare anything like that unless it's ok with all four of them."

Stephanie calmed down and cracked a smile. "What does everyone think? Yes or no?"

"I'm for it, as long as it's all in fun," Chris said.

"Nothing below the waist, unless it's over clothes," Rita said.

"I guess I'm ok with it if everybody else is," I said.

"Ok, we're in, don't try to pull any sneaky shit," Stephanie said.

"Nothing below the waist, come on that's the best part!" Becky complained.

"Well we know whose gonna be the pervert tonight," Dana laughed.

"How about just the guys not below the waist, girls are free game?"

Rita and Stephanie contemplated for a minute. "We'll see how the night goes," Rita said.

"Let's clean up the living room first and we can sit in a circle on the floor in there," Ashley said.

We cleaned up and spread a blanket on the floor and sat all the drinks on the coffee table. She had two six-packs of bud light and a bottle of Greygoose, Hypnotiq, Bacardi, 1800 tequila, and Jack Daniels. There was a 25 pack of plastic shot glasses and she filled them all with each of the liquors on the table, each bottle filling five cups. We went to sit next to each other but Ashley spread everyone apart where Rita, Steph, Chris or I wasn't sitting next to each other.

"Ok how are we gonna do this? Who goes first?" Chris asked.

"We'll go around in a circle clockwise. You can ask anyone truth or dare, if they refuse to answer or do the dare they have to drink one of the shots or half a beer. You can't turn down two truths or dares in a row, if you do you have to sit out the rest of the game. We play until the shots are gone, I'll start since it was my idea," Ashley said.

"Of course you'll start, what else is new?" Becky joked.

"Since you wanna be mouthy, I pick you first, truth or dare?"

"I'm not scared of you bitch, dare."

"Ok. I dare you to kiss my ass, right on the birthmark!"

"What! I'm not kissing your sloppy ass in front of everyone! Give me the tequila!"

"So if we were alone you would've did it, ok I'll remember that for next time."

She downed the shot in a second. "That's good stuff, somebody pick me so I can drink again."

Not this time, it's my turn," Stephanie said. "Dana truth or dare?"

"I don't like how you're staring at me, truth."

"Chicken. Was that the first time you've shown your tits to a total stranger? If not, how many?"

"Nope, and I don't know how many, but it's over ten at least."

"What I tell you, complete slutbag," Becky said.

"Most of the time I did it because the guys were gawking at me while they were with their girlfriends, so I wanted to get them in trouble, I did most of the time."

"And what about the other times?" Carina asked.

"I saw something cute at the mall and I didn't have enough money."

"Complete slutbag. It's my turn now, Stephanie truth or dare?" Becky asked.

"Dare."

"You said that pretty fast. I dare you to sit on Randy's lap and make out with him in front of all of us, I wanna see some action!"

She looked over at me and smiled. "I guess I'm the first one to follow through on a dare."

She got up and crossed the little space between us and sat in my lap and smashed her lips to mine. She let herself go limp on me which forced me on my back as she stayed on top of me, attacking my mouth with hers to the cheers of the other girls around us.

"Whooooooooo grab his dick! I wanna see some freaky stuff!" Becky said.

I couldn't see Rita's face, but I already knew she didn't like that last comment from Becky. Her hands were on my chest, and they felt like they were starting to make their way south...