An Incest Birthday Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright then, since everybody's got their bottle I guess I'll start," Becky said. "Never have I ever... had sex in a public place."

Surprise surprise, starting with a sex question, we all expected it, but what we didn't expect is for everyone to take a shot, everybody but Becky.

"What? All of you? What the hell is wrong with everybody!" Becky yelled.

"Don't knock it till you try it, that shit is intense!" Carina said.

"Yeah I had some of my best sex in public, it depends on where you go though," Dana said.

"You aren't scared of getting caught or nothing like that?" Becky asked.

"Girl you just ran ass naked around the block, you can have sex outside," Ashley laughed.

"That's a completely different thing, we were moving, and we WANTED people to see us, I don't want some random ass pervert watching me have sex! Where you all do it at?"

Almost immediately everyone started their roll call.

"The park, in a garage, amusement park..."

"Back of a car in a parking lot, the woods, football stadium, back yard..."

"In a swimming pool, on the Ferris Wheel, on the Boardwalk..."

"In a train, at my dad's job, in the back of a moving pickup truck..."

"A sauna, a massage room, a Jacuzzi, the science section of the library, classroom after hours..."

"In a movie theatre, a public bathroom, the beach, a department store..."

"In a barn, a haunted house, on a boat, on the 18th hole at a golf course, underwater, in the Eiffel Tower, in a hot air balloon, on an airplane, at the air show, on the..."

"Ok ok, damn! That was what, like, thirty different places!" Becky said.

"I'm telling you Becky, you gotta try it, it's such a rush!" Dana said.

"How many different people were there? Was it always the same person?"

"Basically it was always the same person, just different places," Rita said and we all agreed.

"Learn something new every day. Ok whose turn is it now?" Becky asked.

"Mine," Carina said. "Never have I ever... sucked a guys dick on the first date."

"Well I guess we know what all questions these are gonna be," Chris laughed.

Noone moved their bottles, so we figured noone di it, but Carina glared around the room pretty much telling on the people that did. "There's a couple of you that should be drinking!"

"That doesn't count, it was a pity blowjob, I didn't even do it all the way," Becky complained.

"Did your lips touch his dick?"

"For like twenty seconds, that's not even long enough!"

"Then it counts, you gotta drink. You gotta drink too Dana!"

"I didn't give him a blowjob I gave him a handjob, not the same thing!"

"That's not what you told me, you said you gave him a blowjob!"

"I said I was GOING TO, but he had a little dick so I gave him a handjob instead."

"Damn Carina, you making sure everybody take their drink!" Rita said.

"That's part of the game, if they try to slip out of it, you gotta catch em."

"Ok my turn," Chris said. "Never have I ever... masturbated with a person of the same sex."

"Please I do that all the time!" Ashley said as she took a sip of her drink.

"She does too, she always tells us about it. We'd be sitting there watching the most non-sexual movie ever then she'd just start fingering herself right in front of us, just random," Becky said.

"Anybody else need to take a drink, anyone at all?" Chris said.

"Nope, Ashley's the only one who likes to diddle herself in front of people," Dana said.

"I know some of you are using the fact that I wasn't specific enough to get out of drinking, but that's ok, I got another turn coming up," Chris said.

"That's up to you if you wanna waste a turn on the same question," Carina laughed.

"Alright, I'm next, and I have a good one. Never have I ever... made a sex tape," Stephanie said.

Everyone looked around, and then Ashley slowly lifted the bottle to her mouth.

"Oh shit! When was this? With who?" Chris asked.

"Last year with this girl I met from Germany," Ashley said.

"That girl, what was her name...Kadja?" Dana asked.

"Yeah her, that was a really good day. She really knows her way around the female body."

"I don't believe you, you're gonna have to show us some proof," Chris grinned.

"I'll be more than happy to strap myself back to the lie detector," Ashley smiled, besting him.

"I'll go next," Dana said. "Never have I ever... had sex with more than one person at once."

I couldn't hold in the laugh. I sat up in the hot tub and took my drink along with Rita, Stephanie, and Chris. I couldn't wait for the questions to start rolling in.

"What! I thought we were bad, you're all a bunch of freaks!" Becky said.

"All of you? Was it with each other?" Carina asked.

"How many times? How often? When did it start?" Dana followed.

"No it wasn't with each other! I don't know who they did it with," Stephanie said.

"Yeah that would be weird don't you think? And not a lot, but more than a few," I said.

"Holy shit! I wasn't expecting any of you to drink!" Dana said.

"You only live once right? Hasn't that been the theme of this whole day?" Rita pointed out.

"Yeah but still, the goodie goodies have more fun than we do."

"It's not an all the time thing, it just happens, it's not planned or anything."

"So if it wasn't with each other who was it with? Do we know them?" Becky asked.

"Hey we aren't playing truth or dare, we don't have to get into any details," Chris said.

I noticed Ashley stayed quiet the whole time we were getting questioned, they were so caught up in the shock of us and our admission they didn't even notice. I nodded thanks at her for not taking a chance and saying something and something accidentally slip out.

"I'll go next," Rita said. "Never have I ever... been tied up or did any kind of bondage."

"I'll drink to that, best sex I ever had," Carina said as she tipped her bottle back.

"You have? Come on Carina details, gimme the details!" Ashley said.

"It was actually my idea, I saw it in a porn and wanted to try it with my boyfriend at the time, you all remember Zack. He handcuffed me to the bed and put a bag over my head, and I couldn't do anything but lay there wondering what he was gonna do, I was on edge the whole time. No matter what he did, even if it was just kissing my neck, it was amplified like ten times, and when he finally fucked me, oh my god, best sex I ever had, all I can say."

"Come on you can get into more detail than that!" Becky complained.

"I went farther than a lot of you did! Ashley's sex tape, their group orgies, the mysterious blowjobs, if somebody else spills the beans then I will."

There was a period of silence as everyone contemplated what Carina said, noone was going to explain anything further than they already did, not without more alcohol.

"Yeah that's what I thought, trying to gang up on me. Who's turn is it now?"

"I guess it's mine," I said. "Since apparently we're only doing sex questions and everybody took all the good ones I have to think of something on the fly. Ummm never have I ever.... have I ever... have I e... ooh I got one, never have I ever had sex with an animal."

As soon as the words left my lips everyone was staring at me, then I was met with splash after splash in my face followed by Becky trying to makeshift drown me.

"What the hell kind of question is that? Who fucks animals?" Ashley laughed.

"Hey I can back that up, you'd be surprised the shit you find on the internet, there was this one video of a girl fucking a horse, I mean she was really..." Chris started.

"Yeah this is a good time not to go into detail," Stephanie said.

"I mean really though, that horse was giving it to her, and there was another one of a dog..."

"Alright, that's enough with the animals! I think you have a secret fetish Chris!" Dana said.

"Not really, just some shit sticks in your head. Gonna be a while before I can forget that."

"So just to be clear, noone here was ever done anything with an animal right?" I joked.

"Not yet, but I bet you got a couple of them curious now," Chris laughed.

"Gross Chris. can we please get off the animals now, whose turn is it?" Becky asked.

"It's mine, and naturally we saved the best for last," Ashley gloated. "My question is short, sweet, and to the point, just like me. Never have I ever... done anal."

I knew at least one person would be drinking, but noone even looked like they were even thinking about moving their bottles to their mouth. Rita had definitely done anal, but after noone else lifted their bottle, I didn't think she would wanna be the only one taking a drink, but she surprised me, and everyone else when she slowly took a sip of her Tequila.

"What? I swear Rita, you are an undercover freak!" Carina said.

"Did it hurt? I bet it hurt like hell didn't it?" Becky asked.

"It did at first, but after a while not as much, actually, not at all," Rita responded.

"What you thinking about trying it Becky?" Dana asked.

"I was, my last boyfriend tried to get me to do it but I was always scared. Everybody I talked to said it hurt like hell and not to do it."

"That's probably because their boyfriends didn't know how to go slow, they probably just rammed it up in there, if that's the case of course it's gonna hurt!"

"How did you do it?"

"I'm not gonna get into full detail with my brother sitting not five feet from me, but I went slow. I used lubrication and went real slow until I got comfortable."

"You must've gotten real comfortable with it if you still like it!" Ashley said.

"It's not as bad as girls make it seem, get the right guy and you'll like it too."

"Maybe I'll give it a try, you only live once right?" Stephanie smiled as she looked at me.

"Hey, there will be no ass fucking in this hot tub, especially first timers," Ashley said.

"Well I'll admit you got me curious, and probably everyone else here," Becky said.

"It might not be for everybody. I didn't work up to it, I just did it on impulse. Maybe start off by yourself or something with something smaller than a cock, see how you like it," Rita said.

"Ok, no more about my sister and anal in the same sentence," I said acting grossed out.

"Ashley asked the question. We can't help it if you guys turned out to be secret porn stars! I mean wow, I underestimated the hell out of you guys," Carina said.

"Yeah, I mean you all are just as freaky as we are, maybe a little more," Dana said.

"I wouldn't say all that, being in a relationship with the same person for a long time you're bound to try new stuff, it's the same with a brand new relationship," Stephanie said.

"Yeah true, it will get boring, you almost have to try new stuff," Ashley said.

"Like fucking a horse?" Chris said and was immediately splashed.

"Come on Chris, I just forgot about that!" Becky yelled.

Ok ok I'm done, no more bringing up fucking horses and dogs, ok now no more."

We stayed in the hot tub until we were all shriveled up from the water, playing Never Have I Ever for about another hour or so before we finally got out around ten. Dana, still being naked, waited until everyone left the room before she came out. We put our clothes back on and met in the living room. Chris, not wanting to wear my shorts, got in the hot tub with the shorts he came in, and they were just barely dripping water on the floor.

"Next time, just put on some of Randy's shorts, I mean really, they're just balls," Rita said.

"Yeah and my balls aren't meant to touch his balls in any way," Chris said.

"Whatever, guy thing. We're gonna head home now, this was actually fun," Stephanie said.

Yeah we're gonna leave too, learned some interesting stuff about you all today," Dana said.

"Us too, too bad noone got drunk enough to dish out the good stuff," I said.

"There's always a next time, assuming you all still trust me, us," Ashley said.

"I never thought I would again, but you proved you actually changed."

"Yeah, and you can ask any of them, I was completely against coming over here, I just knew you were gonna play us again, but like Randy said, you proved yourself," Chris followed.

"Now we need to get the rest of them strapped to the lie detector test," Stephanie joked.

"Hey I have nothing to hide, just don't try to sneak in any trick questions," Becky said.

"You guys aren't half bad when it's just hanging out with no ulterior motive," Carina said.

"It's nice to know you can actually be cool and not rich snobs all the time," Rita said.

"We're not rich, just the queen bee over there is, we just mooch off of her."

"But the snob part still applies huh?" I laughed.

"Hey everyone is a snob at some point, we just happen to be past that point now that's all."

"I'll take it. Well I guess we'll see you guys next time we decide to run naked somewhere."

"Let's make that later rather than sooner, regular hanging out is just fine," Becky said.

All the girls exchanged hugs, surprisingly Rita and Stephanie with the other girls too, even Chris and I got in on it, it might not seem like much, but at this point, it's a very big deal. We watched as everyone got in their cars and drove off.

"Aren't you guys gonna leave too?" Ashley asked.

"We will, but we have something we need to clear up first," Rita said.

We followed Ashley back into the house and closed the door. She sat on the couch and Rita sat on the same couch next to her, leaving me to sit on the other by myself.

"So what's up, you wanna ask me some more questions don't you?" Ashley asked.

"Not really, I mean Randy might, but I don't, I'm just here to even the score."

"What do you mean "even the score?" what did I do?"

"Forgot that quick huh? On this very couch about three months ago you were about to make Randy eat your pussy, but instead I did it for him, remember what I'm talking about now?"

Ashley hung her head. "Rita, I can't take that back, I'm sorry. I thought we were gonna leave all that stuff in the past and start fresh?"

"That's easy for you to say, I can't start fresh knowing you forced me to go down on you, the image still lingers in the back of my head and it won't go away, but we can fix it."

"We can? How? What are you suggesting?"

"Come on Ashley you're smarter than that, you know exactly what I'm suggesting."

She stared at Rita waiting for her to crack a smile or something, she didn't. "You're serious?"

Rita pulled down her skirt and slid it off her legs. "As a heart attack."

It took Ashley a second to gather herself. "So if I do this, we're all even?"

"Depends on how good a job you do, we'll see when you're done. You ok with that Randy?"

"Hey you're the one that went down on her, it's up to you," I said.

"It's up to me then. How bad do you want us to be friends? There's one roadblock left," Rita said as she rubbed and tugged on her Hello Kitty bikini bottoms.

"If that's what it takes, then that's what I'll do," Ashley said, cracking a smile.

She kneeled down in front of Rita and held her legs apart and kissed the front of her bikini, then had Rita lift her legs off the couch and slid them off. She admired Rita's pussy for a second, probably noting its petiteness and the fact that it was a camel toe with lips that were just waiting to be spread and licked. She looked up at Rita, maybe for confirmation, and Rita gave her that "What are you waiting for?" look, that was all that Ashley needed.

She suctioned her lips to Rita's pussy and made Rita arch her back and grip the couch cushions. I had a front row seat to it all and slid a little closer so I could see exactly what Ashley was doing. Unlike me, Ashley had a really long tongue, and she could flick it faster than I could, and when she combined both acts on Rita's clit she had her dancing in her seat.

"Oh my god, that's so good! How did you learn to eat pussy like this!" Rita moaned.

"Let's just say since I've been on a male strike, I've been getting plenty of practice," Ashley said.

"Oh wow, well keep doing what you're doing, that feels amazing!"

Ashley glanced over at me from between Rita's thighs and winked at me. I don't know if she was gloating or telling me to enjoy the show, either way, I was getting aroused. She might be good at giving head, but so am I, and a whole lot more. Some of her techniques were different than mine, but then again a girl knows what she wants done to her, so it's easy to implement that onto someone else. She was able to jab her long tongue up in Rita's pussy, and by her squirming on the couch, she could wiggle it up inside her too. Rita grabbed the back of Ashley's head and pushed it against her pussy repeatedly, making it look like Ashley was bobbing for apples, and I don't think she minded one bit because she let her do it.

"Oh fuck! I wish you could feel what I feel Randy, shit!" Rita screamed.

"If I could then we'd have some serious problems," I laughed.

"You know what I mean. Maybe she's good at oral all around, boy and girl, huh Ashley?"

"I haven't had a boy's dick in my mouth in over a year," Ashley said.

"But were you good at it, because if you're anything like you are now then holy shit!"

"I didn't get any complaints, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as being between a woman's legs. Maybe I just didn't care about those certain guys," she said looking at me.

"Yeah, well..., we can talk about that another time, I'm gonna come any second now..."

"You just said the magic words," Ashley said as she grabbed hold of Rita's thighs.

I could see her twirl her long ass tongue around inside her pussy as she used her nose to find and tickle her clit. Her had Rita's ass hanging off the couch and was squeezing it in her hands. Rita was doing her facefucking of Ashley's face again, covering her in pussy juice that I've come to love and savor whenever I got a chance to. Soon holding on to Ashley's head wasn't enough as Rita frantically tried to grab onto anything she could squeeze in her hands.

"I'm cumming! Oh my god I'm cumming, don't stop!" Rita groaned loudly.

She didn't stop, but I did see Ashley drop one of her hands inside of her own panties. The room was filled with the aroma of horny women as Ashley fingered herself and brought Rita to the point of cumming, and with a bite on her clit, sent her over the edge.

"Fuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee!" I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmming oh god!"

I guess Ashley didn't plan for Rita to squirt because she was completely caught off guard when she showered her face, but she went with it, letting herself get sprayed as she now fingered herself even harder, trying to give herself her own orgasm. She looked close, but she was thrown off balance by Rita flailing on the couch and looked to have lost all her momentum.

"Oh yeah, when she cums, Rita is basically possessed," I said after the fact.

Ashley finally came up from between Rita's thighs and sat back on her own legs. "I'm glad I got to see it first-hand. What about you, you have any neat tricks when you come?"

"I bet you like to find out wouldn't you, the supposed "man hater" you are," Rita huffed out.

"A lot has changed, I still have strong distaste for a lot of men, but I've grown fond of a few."

"That's good to know. Sorry about the mess, I forgot to mention I'm a squirter."

"It's ok, I'll clean it up, I actually liked it. I haven't had too many squirters."

"As much as I squirt at home it's a wonder I have any liquid left in my body."

"You know, if you wanted me to eat your pussy, all you had to do was ask."

"No, I had to make you do it, like you made me, I had to give you an ultimatum."

So does this mean we're even now, or am I still on the hook?"

What do you think Randy, are we even?" Rita asked.

"I'd like to think so, but there's just one little thing keeping me from saying yes. When I figure it out, I'll let you know," I said as I got up off the couch. "We'd better get going Rita."