An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good things come," Paul replied, 'to those who wait."

Lifting Paul's hands off her shoulders she spun around and placed them on top of her breasts,

"Is that something you have been waiting to do?"

"For a very long time," he replied.

"Good," she said, "there are a few things I have been waiting for as well," stepping forward until her tits flattened against his body.

He felt solid, more so that the last few men she had been with. There was a shortage of men that were straight, fit and available. She intended to take full advantage of this unexpected Valentine's Day present. She slipped her hands into the waistband of his jeans, following the contour of his nicely rounded ass.

"There's a shortage of perfect butts in this world, it would be a shame for yours to go to unappreciated," she said as she pushed deeper into his pants.

"Don't let me stop you," he said.

"Of course you ass is not your only admirable feature," she said as she extracted her hands and began to unbutton his shirt, "Let's see if the front is as nice as the back."

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't invite me over for my charming personality," Paul bantered playfully.

"I like that too, but pillow talk comes later."

Although he immediately missed the feeling of her pillow soft tits, Paul wasn't about to stop her from taking his clothes off. After she had unfastened each and every button on his shirt, she pushed it off his shoulders; he heard it hit the ground as it crumpled into a heap. She started to tug on his T shirt.

"It's like unwrapping a present" she said gleefully as she pulled the garment over his head. She tossed the shirt towards her bed, hoping it would land on top of her vibrator, but it fell short. Even in the dim light she could see that Paul was in good shape. His chest curved outward from his shoulders, covered in soft, curly hair. She twirled a few strands between her fingers and then slid her hands down his body. Much to her delight she felt the shallow ridges of his abs.

"You're in really good shape," she said, suddenly feeling very self conscious about her own body.

"I like your shape too," Paul replied, putting his hands back on her breasts. He wanted to rip her shirt off and cover her breasts with kisses, but being the object of her desire was a dream come true. Her lips pressed against his neck, reminding him that she was also much taller that most of the women he had slept with. Her mouth began a southward journey, taking a zigzag course that resulted in her teeth pinching his nipple.

"Oh," he moaned and she bit down until it was almost painful. After giving the other side of his chest the same treatment she resumed her downward travel. The way her lips felt against his body made every hour of working out, every time he skipped dessert and every detailed entry in his food log worthwhile. He could tell by the way she slowed down that the way he looked turned her on. His cock ached to be freed, screaming at him to guide her hands towards the button fly that was stretched over his throbbing erection, but he didn't. Instead he savored the way she kissed him. He knew his dick would find the release it craved, but he had waited twenty years to be with her, a few more minutes would not make any difference.

Tracing the creases that defined his abs with her tongue she marveled at his physical condition. He had the body of a man at least ten years younger than his actual age. It had been a long time since she had been with a lover that looked this good. There had been some truth to his statement about her not being interested in his personality, at least for the moment. She had enjoyed his company at dinner, but even if he had been a complete asshole it would have been worth it to get her hands on his body. She began to unbutton his pants so she could give him the blowjob she was sure he expected, but he stopped her.

"Not yet," he said, putting his hands on her face and pulling her upward until she was standing again.

"You don't want that?" she asked.

"I do, but I want this first," he said, pressing his mouth against hers.

As his tongue slipped past her lips Sharon struggled to make sense of what was happening. She had been using blowjobs to keep her partner's interest for so long that Paul's insistence on kissing her left her confused. His hands slipped off her face, down her neck and on to her breasts, but they did not remain there for long. Soon his arms were wrapped around her, pulling their bodies together. She could feel the bulge in his pants from his throbbing erection, he was clearly aroused. His hands moved down to the small of her back, and then under her shirt. His passionate kiss continued as his fingers worked on the clasp of her bra. She let him struggle with it for a few moments, and then stopped him.

"Not used to the heavy duty model?" she said with a grin. Her big tits were frequently a pain in the ass, and back, but they were also her ace in a hole. She was certain that on more than one occasion her breasts had been the difference between getting laid and going home alone. She reached behind her back and with a well rehearsed move unfastened her bra.

"Let me do the rest," Paul said as his fingers worked the buttons of her blouse.

It had been a very long time since a bra clasp had defeated him, and he was slightly embarrassed by his inability to release it, but there was just too much tension for him to manage with just one hand. Her blouse was a different story, and he easily slipped each button through its hole until her garment hung open. Just as she had done to him he pushed the fabric off her shoulders until gravity took over, then he pulled the shoulder straps of her bra forward, peeling the fabric covers off her ample bosom. He could not help but stop and stare. It wasn't the first time he had seen big tits; he had seen strippers with breasts as large or even larger, but none made his cock ache the way Sharon's did.

Having a man stare at her tits was something that happened at least once a day. Sometimes it was annoying, sometimes it was embarrassing, but this time it was arousing. Paul's lustful stare was flattering and it made her nipples hard and her pussy wet. She wrapped her arms around him, pushing her bare skin against his. She kissed him on the neck and lightly bit his ear, then whispered, "If you don't mind, I'm going to get back to what I was doing before you stopped me, which is sucking your cock."

The buttons on his jeans seemed to be under almost as much stress as the clasp of her bra had been, but they proved to be no match for her fingers. She tugged on his pants until they were around his knees, then stopped to admire the way his boxer briefs hugged the curves of his body. After a few moments she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and slid them down to the middle of his muscular thighs.

Paul liked Sharon's take charge attitude. The sight of her half naked, her mouth inches from his dick was one of the sexiest sights he could imagine. His throbbing erection was silhouetted against the pale skin of her breasts. He swore to himself that before the night was over his rigid shaft would be sliding between her generous globes.

This was normally the point where she would admonish the man not to come in her mouth, but she decided to forgo that with Paul. It was unlikely that his cum tasted any better, but if he was going to come she wanted it to be inside her. Ideally it would be with his cock buried deep inside her pussy, but if he could not wait that long she would allow him to come in her mouth.

Giving a blowjob was something Sharon considered herself quite skilled at, she had performed oral sex in a wide variety of places, but bedrooms and automobiles were the most common venues. If Paul had agreed to ride back from the restaurant with her she probably would have pulled into a dark parking lot and blown him. Over the years she had developed her own little ritual, like a pornographic tea ceremony. She started by wrapping her hand around his hard shaft with a firm grip and milking any pre-cum out of his cock. The next step was to being a trail of kisses, starting at the head and gradually working her way down the rigid shaft. When she was about halfway down she began to user her hands again. One hand wrapped around the engorged head of his penis, and as her mouth moved further down she began to stroke him, but in a way that made him wish she would go faster and hold his cock tighter. Her other hand stroked his balls.. Tonight she discovered that Paul was a bit more metro sexual than she expected. The skin over his balls was smooth and felt clean; he had done a considerable amount of manscaping. Later she would wonder what inspired him to keep everything so tidy, but for the moment she just enjoyed the way he felt. When she reached the base of his shaft Sharon used her fingers to push one of his balls into her mouth; she sucked on it for a few moments, the repeated the process with the other one.

Two of her fingers gently massaged the skin between his balls and ass, using it to gauge how close he was to coming. She could tell he was aroused, but still well in control. She pulled her head back until his ball slipped out of her mouth with an audible pop, and then raised her head until her lips hovered a fraction of an inch from the tip of his manhood. She could feel him staring at her, which was exactly what she wanted. Her hand was still between his legs, and she could feel his arousal ratchet up another notch. She ran the tip of her tongue around the circumference of her mouth twice, and then flicked it against his dick.

"I'd like to suck your dick now, if that's okay with you," she said, looking up and meeting his lustful stare with one of her own.

"Uh, uh, yea," he replied. Her voice echoed in his head, he had never been so turned on by words before.

Her hand continued to slide up and down his rigid shaft uninterrupted and her lips slowly engulfed him. She pulled his erection down so she could swallow it and still look up at him. Each time he tried to push his cock in to her mouth she tightened her grip and moved her head back, forbidding him from disrupting her well practiced routine. With each repetition she took more of his cock into her mouth, but each time she raised her head up until her lips rested on the very tip of his erection and her hand was caressing the glans of his penis.

If it was possible for a blowjob to be performance art, this would be it, Paul thought as he watched Sharon take more and more of his cock into her mouth.

As Paul's cock filled her mouth, Sharon willed the muscles in her throat to relax and allow his engorged head passage. She suppressed her gag reflex and soon his entire cock had disappeared into her mouth. It emerged from her mouth dripping wet, her saliva flowing off his cock and draining into her cleavage. This too was part of her plan. One look at the astonished expression on his face told her that this was his first time being deep throated.

Later he would realized that it was the way her hand and lips felt on the head of his cock that were responsible for the orgasm that was boiling up inside of him, although seeing her swallow his entire cock had been an impressive sight, it wasn't very stimulating. Her hand was still moving up and down the shaft of his penis, twisting slightly when it covered the head.

"I bet you want to fuck my tits," she said in a sultry voice.

The moment he nodded Sharon released his penis and scooped up her breasts, wrapping them around his erection. His dick felt hot and alive as it slipped between her tits.

"I always knew you had a nice cock," she moaned as he began to thrust faster and faster. His hands rested on her shoulders and his thumbs pressed softly against her throat.

"Oh, oh, yes, ahhh, ahhh, fuck," he moaned.

Sharon knew Paul was past the point of no return, he was clearly lost in the moment.. It seemed to her that being inside her would be much more satisfying. Her inner dialogue was interrupted by a loud moan from Paul. He was on the edge of climax, and she knew exactly how she was going to push him over.

"You're about to come, aren't you," she said, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her mouth.

The moment her lips touched him a hot jet of cum erupted. She eagerly gulped it down; milking his rigid shaft and caressing his balls to make sure not a drop remained behind. She continued to suck and stroke him until he pushed her away.

Things were not going as planned on many, many levels, Paul thought as his cock slid between Sharon's tits. He had certainly not intended to be left scrambling for a hotel room, and even after she offered him a place to stay he did not seriously think they would end up half naked together.

When she had led him into her bedroom he had a pretty good idea what was going to happen, but didn't expect to be on the verge of climaxing before he got her pants off. He felt like a high school virgin getting his first tit fuck, he was better than this. Numerous other women could testify that he could last long enough to satisfy them, sometimes several times, before he came.

Tonight was different, he wasn't sure why, but something had changed. He slowed his thrusting, trying to back away from the precipice of his orgasm when she spoke. Something about hearing her say the word 'come' sent him hurtling over the edge. Just as he looked down to see her tits get covered in cum she changed the plan again, engulfing his erection with her mouth. His cock jerked as he emptied his load down her throat. His knees felt weak, it seemed like she was going to suck his balls through his cock. Without a doubt it was one of the most intense orgasms he had ever experienced. Finally the feeling of her mouth on his cock was too much and he pulled his waning erection out of her mouth. She had set the bar very, very high, but he was not one to back away from a challenge.

The salty taste of his cum was still lingering in her mouth when Sharon felt Paul's hands on her face, gently pulling her upward. She stood and he embraced her, them much to her surprise he pressed his lips against her. She wondered if he could taste himself. Maybe he was more of a freak that she thought, maybe he was hoping she would snowball him. Sadly, it was too late for that.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed," Paul said between soft kisses.

Sharon quickly replied to his request and wondered what he had planned. Having him come in her mouth had not been what she expected, but rather than feeling disappointed that she would have to wait to feel his cock inside her, she felt a sense of satisfaction that she could get him off so quickly.

As his shirt fell to the floor Sharon's eyes focused on his body. She had seen his bare chest before, but it had always been in public. Now she indulged the desire to stare at him, a privilege that had been denied in the years gone by. Paul had always looked good with a bare chest, and looked even better now. Perhaps because he was disrobing for her, not just to go swimming or play a game of shirt vs skins basketball. For a moment she felt self conscious about the fact she looked quite different than she did in college, but then she saw lust burning in Paul's eyes. It obviously didn't matter to him that she was no longer a slender co-ed, and the lust in his eyes reinforced that idea. As he peeled off his jeans her first thought was boxer briefs were lingerie for men. She had not noticed that he pulled them back up after he came, but apparently he had.

"Could you turn around for me?" she asked.

Paul grinned, shrugged, and indulged her request. Since she seemed to enjoy looking at him he stopped when his back was to her and bent over to remove his socks. Paul could feel her staring at his ass and he slowly stripped his feet bare. When he turned to face her again she had one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. His eyes were drawn to the way her fingers were spreading the labia of her pussy apart. Hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts he started to slide them down.

Masturbating in front of Paul was not something she had planned to do, her hands seemed to move on their own accord when he bent over and showed off his near perfect ass. When he turned and looked at her she didn't feel embarrassed about what she was doing. The smile on his face flattered her. As the sheer material of his shorts slid down his well-muscled thighs, she could not help but slide a finger into her pussy. Nearly every detail of his cock had been visible through the sheer material of his shorts, but she still felt a bit of a thrill when it sprang free. Suddenly her finger felt inadequate, so she added a second. She lifted the hand on her breast and beckoned to him with her fingers. He didn't waste any time accepting her offer, leaving his underwear on the floor.

Resisting the urge to tease her any longer Paul crawled onto the bed and straddled Sharon, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the bed. Years and years of pent up lust boiled to the surface as he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. When he felt her breasts against his chest a dull ache radiated out from between his legs. He could feel his cock begin to stiffen. Fucking her was a viable option , but he would find other ways to penetrate Sharon first. Holding her arms down with his hands he slipped his tongue between her lips, and was rewarded with a low moan from her. He continued to kiss her, but not just on the mouth. Her cheeks, jaw, and ears all fell victim to his mouth. His pulse quickened when his lips touched her neck. Each kiss brought his mouth closer to her breasts, and his desire to shove his cock into her pussy began to fade away. When he scooped her big tits up in his hands he could think of nothing else. He marveled at the way they overflowed his hands and began to eagerly kiss and lick them. At first he alternated between the left and the right, but she put her hands on his head and held him against her bosom.

The first thing that came into her head was that Paul was acting like a kid in candy store, trying to take everything in at once. Running her fingers through his hair she guided him to her left breast and held him there, forcing him to focus his efforts in one place. A moan escaped her lips as he kissed, licked, and sucked on her. The heat between her legs began to build as she watched him devour her tit with animalistic intensity. Both his hands caressed her breast as his tongue flicked against her swollen nipple.

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed.

Sharon's tits were everything he had dreamed of and more. He knew they were big, but now that his hands were wrapped around just one of them he understood exactly how big and soft they were. As much as he enjoyed kissing and sucking on her breast he was already wondering what it would be like to have them wrapped around his cock again. Breaking free of her grasp, Paul started to kiss and lick her other breast. Each kiss was a bit closer to her swollen nipple. He was torn between a desire to tease her and the urge to pinch her nipple between his teeth. It wasn't long before his willpower failed and he gave in to his carnal desire.

The sensation of Paul's tongue swirling around her nipple caused another moan to escape her lips. She had tried to run her fingers through his hair, but he had pinned her arms above her shoulders again. Occasionally she would feel his erection brush against her thigh, and each time it did her desire to feel him inside her became more intense. His mouth moved over her nipple and began moving down her body again. Once again she felt self conscious about her body, but that faded when she realized that Paul did not share her concerns. His mouth continued its southern journey over her rubenesque figure. She felt the tension drain from her body as his lips pressed against her hips and moved on to her thigh. With a gentle touch he spread her legs apart. He was no longer visible, his entire head vanished below the horizon of her tits. Not getting to watch him go down was an unexpected disadvantage of having big tits, but a trade off she was willing to accept. Even though she could not see him, there was no doubt in her mind that Paul was still with her. He had started to tease her again, planting soft kisses on the inside of her thighs and tracing the edge of her labia with a single finger. She tried to maneuver her hips so his finger would penetrate her, but he deftly avoided her attempt. She could feel his warm breath flowing over her swollen clit has his mouth hovered over her sex. Her orgasm was tantalizingly close, but just out of reach. Pinching her nipples firmly she tried to push herself over the edge, but it was not quite enough.