An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she begged, "I need to come."

"Not just yet," he replied, the sound of his voice sending tiny vibrations through her sex and taking her right to the edge of climax.

The sight of Sharon's labia, wet with her juices and darkened by her excitement was something Paul wanted to remember. With just enough pressure to spread them apart he ran a single finger between her nether lips. He could sense her desire to be penetrated. She squirmed downward, trying to drive his finger into her pussy, but he continued to be a tease.

"I need you inside me," she begged, her voice dripping with desire.

"Well, you did say please... how should I make you come?" he asked, laying a second finger against her sex. "Like this?"

A gasp escaped her lips as she felt his digits slide deep into her vagina. Just as quickly they were gone, but before she could protest Paul speared his tongue between her labia.

"Or like that?" he asked.

All she could do was moan, both had felt so good and the portion of her brain that made objective decisions was being shouted down by her desire to climax.

"Both," she replied.

"Fair enough."

Once again she felt his fingers penetrate her sex. At the same time his tongue darted out of his mouth, pressing against her labia and swirling all around her clit. Her orgasm was like a smoldering fire and he was holding a bucket of gasoline. Without realizing it she had started to clamp her legs together, but was stopped when her thighs pressed against his muscular forearms.

The smooth wet surface of his tongue rubbed on her clit. When his fingers pressed against her G spot her climax erupted with all the subtlety and grace of a nuclear missile launch. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come," she moaned.

When the sound of Sharon's ecstatic moans reached his ears, a grin started to spread across his face, but he suppressed it and focused on making her cries even louder. His head bobbed up and down, back and forth, whatever it took to stay in contact with her sex as she squirmed about. He sensed her climax had crested, but did not stop. Instead he rode the wave down and then doubled his efforts to make her come again. Her legs were pressed so firmly against his arms that he expected they would both have bruises the next day, but he did not let that stop him. When her breathing became rapid and shallow again he practically leapt on to her, pressing his cock against her sex and his lips against her mouth.

Sharon let out a yelp of surprise when Paul's body landed on her. His kisses tasted like sex and added fuel to the fire burning between her legs. She grabbed his ass and pulled him close. His throbbing erection sank into her willing flesh.

"Hard, fuck me hard," she moaned.

The urge to reply with a smart assed remark was fleeting; instead Paul complied with Sharon's demand. Sliding his arms under her he gripped her shoulders and thrust his hips forward, burying his cock as deep in her pussy as possible. The sound of his hips slapping against her thighs echoed off the walls. Again and again he rammed his dick into her dripping wet slit, each time ratcheting another notch closer to his own orgasm. He fucked her with long, hard thrusts.

Each time the head of his cock split her labia apart it sent a tingle up his spine, and every time he felt her pussy swallow up the last bit of rigid shaft he had to put more effort into not coming. The sensation of being inside her was almost completely overwhelming. Despite his obsession with her big tits he was barely aware of them. In the back of his mind he knew she had wrapped her legs around him, but the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock had his complete attention.

"I...I...I... want you to come ...come...come... inside me" she stuttered between breaths.

It had been a long time since she had experienced a lover like Paul. His raw sexuality was a change of pace from the over polite, almost timid men she had been with recently. The weight of his body flattened her tits and his powerful thrusts sent shock waves through her body. The fact that she had no control over the way he was fucking her only added to her arousal. She tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he was too strong. There would probably be bruises where his fingers gripped her shoulders, and that just made her wetter. It had been a long time since she had experienced such an athletic roll in the sheets.

"Oh, yes, yes, uh, uh, uh," she moaned as her climax built to a peak. She wanted him to come, but those concerns faded away as the pleasant tingling between her legs exploded and engulfed her entire body.

Paul liked Sharon. He respected her and considered her a friend, but right now all that was set aside. Years and years of pent up lust drove his actions. Despite her pleas for him to come inside her he had other plans, at least for now. The orgasm that was building inside his body would drain him completely, and there were other things he wanted to do to Sharon while his cock was still hard. Watching and feeling her come pushed him to his absolute limits, but he managed to resist the siren's song of his climax. When her body stopped writhing he sat back on his haunches; his gaze shifted down and he watched his cock slide out of Sharon's battered pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you from behind," he growled.

It took a few seconds to process what Paul said. The demanding tone in his voice forced her to respond, even though her arms and legs felt like they were made out of rubber. She looked up at him; a thin film of sweat made his skin shine and matted the hair on this chest. It was impossible not to steal a glance at his throbbing erection. It too glistened from being wet, but she knew it wasn't sweat that covered his dick. After rolling over she raised her ass. Almost immediately he felt his hands on her hips, no doubt lining her sex up with his throbbing erection.

"I said hands and knees," he said growled.

It would be a wasted opportunity to fuck her with her luscious breasts pressed against the mattress. Paul watched as she placed her palms flat on the bed and slowly straightened her arms. Sharon's tits were spectacular, and in this position gravity made them look even better. Leaning forward he pressed his rigid shaft between her soft cheeks and ran his hands up her body. Soon his palms were pressed against the side of her breasts and he could feel the heat from her sex.

"I want you inside me again."

"Then you should take matters into your own hands."

Sharon wasn't sure if his comment was meant to be demeaning or empowering. It didn't matter; she reached between her legs and grabbed his cock. Pulling it down, she guided the engorged head into her dripping wet slit, reveling in the sensation of being penetrated again.

"Oh... fuck... yes," she moaned, resisting the urge to beg him to come inside her this time.

The time for asking was over, this time the decision would not be his to make. It wasn't a question of if he was going to come this time, just a matter of when. The muscles around her sex clenched down and she felt his hands tremble against her breasts as his hard cock forced its way into her vagina. One of the things she loved about being fucked from behind was the way it allowed her to move. Shifting her hips up slightly pushed her G spot against his rigid shaft. When the entire length of his erection was buried inside her another slight movement caused her clit to brush against his balls.

"Harder," she insisted.

Complying with her demand was difficult because he was leaning forward to cup her tits in his hands. If he straightened up and put his hands on her hips it would be easy to pound his cock into her pussy, but he wasn't ready to let go of her voluptuous breasts. Rolling her swollen nipples between his fingers Paul thrust his hips forward as hard as he could without toppling over. He could feel the force of the impact as her breasts jiggled in his hands. A memory flashed into his head, a late night run with Sharon when they were in college; he had turned around and run backwards to see if she was still with him and was rewarded with the sight of her big tits bouncing with each stride she took. She caught him staring, but didn't say anything about it. Only later did he realize he probably could have seen a lot more of her breasts if he had tried to seduce her. The expression 'better late than never' brought him back to the present. Sharon's tits were just as spectacular as he had imagined years ago. Spreading his fingers apart he grabbed as much of her flesh as he could and squeezed while he rammed his throbbing erection into her tight, wet pussy.

"I love the way your cock feels inside me," she moaned.

Each time her pussy engulfed his manhood she felt his balls slap against her clit. She wasn't sure if talking dirty would make him come in sooner, but she enjoyed it. He was tugging on her breasts, pulling her body back until she was impaled on his throbbing erection. With all the strength she could muster Sharon clamped down on his erection. Even though she was approaching the limits of her stamina she noticed the tingling sensation had returned.

"Faster, faster, make me come again."

It was impossible to resist her demand this time. Paul finally let go of Sharon's breasts and dug his fingers into her hips, then slammed his cock into her. He would see the impact ripple through her body and cause her tits to swing wildly. Over and over his hips slapped against her ass, and each time a soft whimper escaped her lips. Like a runaway freight train his orgasm raced past the point of no return. His plan of finishing by tit fucking Sharon and coming on her breasts was no longer an option. Every muscle in his body tensed in a desperate attempt to buy just a little more time. Having her hot, wet pussy wrapped around his cock was a feeling he did not want to end, but he knew it could not last forever. It was the sound of her moaning that pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come," he groaned through clenched teeth.

Even though it meant an end to a fantastic fucking Sharon relished the words Paul had just spoken. She felt him shove his cock into her one more time, and then he was motionless. It felt like his erection was trembling, or it could have been the last vestiges of her orgasm. She clenched his manhood tightly and ground her ass against him. The trembling spread to his hands, which were gripping her hips. Finally she heard a satisfied grunt escape his lips as he flooded her pussy with cum.

Time seemed to slow down as his climax peaked. The feeling of Sharon's cunt around his throbbing erection was overwhelming. Paul froze, trying to take in every detail of the moment with Sharon; the way it felt to be inside her, the slow sway of her pendulous breasts, the soft warmth of her skin. Despite a herculean effort on his part the orgasm that had been building since he first penetrated Sharon's soft, wet flesh would not be contained. His cock jerked and pumped a steady stream of cum into Sharon. Her pussy squeezed his dick, milking it for every drop of the pearly white fluid. When the last bit seeped out he relaxed his grip and slowly pulled his exhausted cock out of her sex. She collapsed on to the bed, rolling on to her back with her legs spread. Paul's eyes were drawn to the slit between her thighs. His cum was already trickling out and making a wet spot on the sheet.

"Are you in to cream pies?" Sharon asked with a devilish grin. She blushed, wondering what had possessed her to make such a crude remark.

Those were certainly not the words he expected to hear. Seconds earlier his libido was smoldering ruin, but now it rose like a phoenix. In a flash Sharon's battered sex went from slightly arousing to irresistible.

"I don't know, but let's find out," he replied, crawling backwards down the bed until his face was inches above her sex.

"You don't have to..."

"I know, but I want to..."

The feeling of his lips on her skin sent a shudder through her body. Drawing her arms in she leaned back on her elbows, watching Paul's mouth get closer and closer to her pussy. She was about to tell him to stop when his chin brushed against her clit. Much to her surprise she felt a wave of pleasure pass through her body. It certainly was more than she expected from her well fucked pussy. As his lips drew closer and closer to Sharon's labia Paul felt his arousal increase. It wasn't enough to revive his flaccid penis, but any reluctance about going down on Sharon faded away. When his tongue touched her nether lips he noted the gap between them. Minutes earlier that space had been filled with his hard cock, and he hoped she found his kissing and licking as enjoyable as his hard thrusts. He could not help but wonder how this would be different now that they had both come. He dipped his tongue into her sex. It was soft, wet and warm.

"Oh fuck yes," Sharon moaned. She flinched, surprised by the sound of her own voice. When she watched porn she avoided the closeup shots of cocks and pussies, but she could not look away from the sight of Paul's tongue penetrating her labia. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair and pull his mouth up against her sex, but she could not. If she moved her arms she would fall back on to the mattress and lose sight of the erotic scene before her. She was trapped, a prisoner to his languid pace. It was, in a strange way, flattering to have him going down on her. The entire experience had been a huge ego boost, but having a man like Paul licking her cum soaked pussy made her feel like a porn star. She didn't care what drove him to do this; she pushed any questions about his motivation out of her mind and just enjoyed it.

Paul decided he was going to make up for as many missed opportunities as he could. This wasn't the first time he had gone down on a woman he had fucked, but it had never happened so quickly. Usually there was a nap or some other activity before they started up again. Careful to avoid her clit he kissed and licked her sex. He wanted to make her come again, but not right away. He needed a few minutes to recover and didn't think she would mind if he took his time. The sensation of one of his fingers in her sex was quite different than his throbbing erection. It felt good, but in a subtle way. One thing was for certain, he wasn't squeamish about going down on her. She could feel his tongue sliding between her labia as his finger wallowed in her cum soaked pussy. His lips brushed against her clit and the sensation made her wince. Her eyes wandered a bit, looking at the rest of his body. He was stretched out on the bed and she could see his ass and legs. It wasn't fair that he looked almost as good as he did in college, but she resigned herself to enduring the view of his cute butt and muscular thighs. The feeling of his finger stroking her G spot brought her attention back to the show between her legs. Paul was getting a bit more aggressive, and now his tongue was circling her clit. Occasionally she would feel it brush against her little pearl, but he was clearly teasing her.

"More, more of that," she moaned. This time he didn't tease her, instead his tongue lapped at her clit as his fingers fluttered inside her. A warm and fuzzy feeling radiated out from her sex, pushing back the curtain of exhaustion that was trying to envelope her. There was something else, a catalyst that accelerated her arousal. She knew Paul had to be just as worn out as she was, if not more. He had come twice, something she expected to put him into a deep sleep, but he seemed determined to pleasure her again. The search for a hidden meaning behind his actions threatened to derail the nascent climax that was slowly growing and she made the conscious choice to ignore it and focus on the way his mouth felt against her sex.

Paul didn't question his desire to see her climax again, instead he reveled in it. The feeling of her soft, warm flesh against his lips and around his fingers was addictive. He wanted to fan the embers of her orgasm until the quiet moans and soft whimpers that were escaping her lips grew to screams of ecstasy. He wiggled two fingers inside her and spread her lips apart with his thumb. At the same time his tongue lazily circled her clit. Somewhere in her sex another orgasm was hiding and he was determined to draw it out.

Finally the fatigue in her arms was too much, and she fell back on to the bed. The pornographc image of Paul's tongue lapping at her pussy lingered in her mind. She felt another of his fingers join the party, but this one didn't penetrate her sex. Instead it slipped between her ass cheek. Her first instinct was to tell him to stop, but he seemed to know exactly how much he could push her.

For a moment he considered ordering her to play with tits, but he decided that if she was going to come he wanted full credit for it, and didn't speak. Instead he pressed his lips against her clit and probed it with his tongue. At the same time he moved his fingers, both the two inside her sex and the one nestled between her ass cheeks. She began to thrust her hips up, pressing her pussy against his mouth. The tip of his tongue slid over her clit.

One by one the multitude of thoughts that normally filled her mind faded away. She stopped wondering if it was wrong to jump in bed with a man she had not seen in almost twenty years, she was no longer concerned about what his fingers were doing. She no longer wondered if it bothered Paul that he was probably licking up his own cum. Finally there was just one thing left for her to think about; the warm tingle that was spreading outward from her sex. It took a few seconds for her to realize the cries of ecstasy she heard were her own.

"Oh, oh, oh, YES, YES, yes, don't stop, don't STOP, ah, ah, ah ah!"

The motion of her hips had gone from slow rocking to gentle thrusting and now she was bucking wildly. Both his fingers were buried in her sex and his lips were pressed against the top part of her vulva. The sound of her voice cheered him on. He could feel her pussy squeezing his digits as the muscles in her belly joined the party. When her voice grew quiet he lifted his head and withdrew his fingers.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "please tell me you weren't that good in college. If I was missing out on that..."

"I didn't do that in college," he replied, then continued under his breath, "or any other time."

"Okay, that makes me feel better."

"I'm going to clean up," he said.

"You don't have to."

"I managed to remember my toothbrush, so I might as well use it. Beside, you don't want to wake up next to glazed donut face," he said.

"What?" she asked.

"You've never heard of that?"

"Uh, no,"

Paul laughed, "it's the way a guys face looks after he goes down ... Tim Wells back in college used to show up to morning workouts and I'm pretty sure he had just got out of bed with his girlfriend, his face was shiny and smelled like pussy... so we started calling it glazed donut face."

"Oh yea, he was going out with Sheila... I think I do remember her saying he would wake her up at some crazy hour to fuck, that's crazy. Does that mean I have glazed donut pussy?"

"No, you're exactly the way you are supposed to be."

Paul rolled out of bed and fished the toothbrush out of his bag. By the time he returned Sharon was fast asleep. He slipped into bed next to her and closed his eyes.

The light of dawn was just starting to overpower the glow of the street lights when her eyes opened. She looked over at her bedmate, he was still sound asleep. The sheet covered his body, but she lifted to confirm he was still naked. A grin spread across her face when she saw that his cock was hard, and she slipped out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom. For what she had in mind she needed to get a few things ready. As she took one last glance at him she wondered if she was responsible for the way the sheets formed a tent above his hips. The bed moved just enough to rouse him and when his eyes opened he saw Sharon crawling on to the bed. She was wearing only a seductive smile.