An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"It is, and it's going to get better," she replied as she slipped under the sheet and ran her fingers through the hair on his chest.

"Oh really?"

Sharon crawled on top of him, "Yes, really."

"Care to explain?" he challenged.

"If you insist," she said, pressing her breasts against his chest.

"I do."

"First you are going to turn over and I'm going to give you a massage."

"Sounds great."

"That's not all, then I'm going to flip you over and ride your cock," she purred. Even though he was sore from the night's antics her words were music to his ears. It didn't matter how much his cock ached, there was no way he would turn her down.

"And if you can last long enough I have a special surprise for you," she said as she lifted the sheet up.

"A surprise, I'm intrigued," he said as he dutifully rolled over. The first thing he felt was her weight pressing down on his ass.

"I've got some oil, but I'm not sure how I should spread it. My hands are so small, I wonder what else I could use," she teased. It was a shame he could not watch as she drizzled it on to her breasts, but she had faith in his imagination. She shifted slightly to the left so that she could grind her sex against his firm ass. It was tempting to skip the massage; just flip him on his back and stuff his hard cock between her legs, then ride him till they both came, but she wanted more than just being penetrated. She wanted to feel him with every part of her body. She leaned forward and pressed her tits against his back, then began to rock back and forth. Having her press her hips against his ass was discomforting, but at the same time undeniably erotic. The sensation of her breasts sliding up and down his back was unquestionably arousing. It was certainly not quite the back rub he was expecting.

"That should do it," she said, sitting up again and putting her hands on his back. She pressed her hands into the muscles along his spine.

Although less arousing than having her tits slipping up and down his back the massage was enjoyable. In his wildest dreams he could not have imagined the night going in this direction. Her fingers pressed into his shoulders and her thumbs rested near the base of his skull. With surprising strength she caressed his muscles.

At first the movement was very slight, almost undetectable, but the longer she stayed on top of him the more noticeable it became. His hips were moving back and forth. She wasn't sure if he was rubbing his cock against the mattress, or grinding his ass against her pussy. It didn't matter which, she wasn't about to stop him. Her hands moved down his back, stopping half way down and working out towards his ribs. She moved just enough to take full advantage of his rhythmic thrusting. Drawing her hands back she pressed her thumbs down on both sides of his spine. His entire body felt relaxed, although she suspected there was one part of his anatomy that was quite tense. His breathing was slow and deep, that would change soon enough. Now she was straddling his thighs and her hands were caressing his ass. Occasionally the image of her naked, oil covered breasts would drift into his mind, making his cock ache. Then she would slide her hands along his body and send him back into a state of bliss. Even though he was clearly stronger than she was, Sharon felt in control. The idea of role reversal had always intrigued her, but the risk of rejection always frightened her too much. She wondered how much Paul would let her experiment. Her hands slid down his spine and on to his ass. She let her thumbs slip between his cheeks for a brief moment, then quickly put her hands back on his shoulders. He didn't flinch. Emboldened she did it again, but this time she spread his cheeks apart a tiny bit, something that had happened to her more than once. Her hands fell into a rhythm, moving down his spine, playing briefly with his ass, then gliding back up to his shoulders. In her mind she pulled him up on to his hands and knees and pressed her hips against his ass. If he behaved she might even give him a reach around. She leaned forward, pressing her tits against his back again.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your brains out?" she whispered.

"Yea." It wasn't the best answer, but it was all he could muster.

"Then turn over."

It has never occurred to her that there was a sexy way to turn over, but he managed to pull it off. Instead of just rolling over he turned his legs first, with his upper body following. What made it sexy was the way it showed off a six pack that had previously been hidden. Any concerns about her midsection were washed away by the eager smile on his face. She wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock and began to stroke it.

"What should I do with this?" she teased.

"I'm sure you will think of something," he replied.

"Maybe some of this," she offered, pressing the rigid shaft against her pussy and grinding against it. It would be possible to climax that way, and might be funny to watch him come on his own belly instead of inside her.

"Ahh," he replied.

"Or maybe this," she said, pointing his cock straight up and rubbing the smooth tip against her labia and clitoris. She could certainly come from this, and the idea of feeling his hot cum splattering against her clit was intriguing.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he moaned. "And there's always the old standby..." she said as she sank down on to his throbbing erection, relishing the feeling of being penetrated. She wondered if he had forgotten about his surprise. He appeared to be mesmerized by the sight of his cock spreading her labia apart.

"You like to watch?" she asked.

"Uh-huh."

"So I should put on a show for you,"

"Please..."

"You sure it's not too much?" she asked, letting go of his cock and leaning back to give him a better view.

"It probably is, but please don't stop."

"Oh, I'm not stopping until I come..." she said, then put her hands on her oil slicked breasts and squeezed them together.

It was a sight he had seen many times before in porn videos, but seeing his own cock slipping into her pussy was a thousand times more erotic. She wasn't going down very far, the moment the head of his cock vanished from sight she moved back up until only the very tip was touching her labia. Each time she swallowed him up he felt the pressure in his balls start to build. What she was doing felt fantastic, and watching her fuck him and play with her tits made it even more arousing.

"I'm not sure how much of this I can take," he admitted.

"Would it be better if I did this," she asked, sinking down until her clit was pressed against his pubic bone. She started to grind against him.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned.

"Maybe I shouldn't play with my tits either," she said, letting go of her breasts. The look in his eyes told her that her chest was too much of temptation; she pinned his wrists to the mattress. Being deep inside her made it a bit easier to say in control, but he could still feel his climax building.

"You feel so fucking good," he groaned. "I know, now hold still so I can get off on your nice, hard cock."

"Oh, oh, yes." "Are you close?" She asked, dragging her swollen nipples though the hair on his chest.

"Very," Paul gasped out.

"Should I slow down? Remember, you don't get your surprise if you come inside me..." she teased.

Even her taunting was sexy. The rational thing to do was to tell her to stop, to give him time to back away from the edge, but the time for logical thought had long passed.

"Don't stop, I'm good."

Really, so I can do this?" she asked as she clenched down on his throbbing erection and pressed her clit against him.

"Maybe not that," he replied as his climax inched closer. Something didn't add up, he had fucked women much hotter than Sharon for much longer, there was something intangible about her that excited him.

It wasn't right, but the temptation to tease him was irresistible, "So I guess you don't want me to tell you when I come?"

"Uh-huh," he moaned in response.

"Oh,oh, okay, I won't. This is me not coming, not coming, I promise," she moaned, shifting her hips around to find the perfect spot and sliding her breasts across his chest. The tingling between her legs was strong enough that she knew her climax was unstoppable, but she wanted him to come too.

"Fuck it, I'll give you the surprise later, I want you to come inside me," she moaned as she began to ride up and down the entire length of his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to come."

"I want you.... Inside me.... Fill me up" she cried out, pushing back until his throbbing erection was buried deep inside her. She felt his hips move upward, pressing his pubic bone against her clit and sending her spiraling into euphoria.

The surprise she had offered slipped his mind, the way she was fucking him bordered on sensory overload. The muscles of her vagina clamped down on his throbbing erection and her tits bounced up and down, hovering inches from his face then slapping against his chest. What pushed him to his limits was her voice. She wasn't a screamer, and her dirty talk wasn't some over the top porn video script. She said just enough to tell him she was enjoying the experience. There was no way he could refuse her request. Paul stopped fighting the inevitable and let go. He felt his cock jerk as hot, sticky cum flooded into Sharon. As his orgasm ran its course all he could do was watch as she came all over his cock. It was a beautiful sight.

"Don't stop, don't stop, make me come, please, don't stop," she moaned and her climax swallowed her up.

It had been a long time since a man had made her come this hard. The sound of his moaning grew louder and she looked down at him. Even his O face was charming, and knowing he was climaxing gave her orgasm a second wind. With renewed vigor she bounced up and down on his cock until the sound of their bodies slapping together echoed off the walls. When she felt his body relax she slowed to a stop.

"Why the fuck did we wait so long to do that?" she blurted out.

The room was spinning around as if he were on an amusement park ride even though she still had him pinned to the bed. Gradually he became aware of more than just the way her pussy felt around his cock; her bountiful breasts were flattened against his chiseled chest and her warm breath was flowing against his neck. It took him a few seconds to process what she had said, and he found himself unable to answer.

"I don't know, but I wish we hadn't waited."

With a sigh Sharon rolled off of him and lay on her side, "If you stick around maybe we can make up for lost time?"

"Well, this trip is part vacation, I think I can reschedule a few meetings," he offered.

"How about I get cleaned up and you see what you can do with your calendar," she suggested, sliding off the bed and backing towards the bathroom.

A laugh escaped his mouth as Paul composed a quick email to the client he was supposed to meet with. This was the first time he had written a business email naked and it felt a bit surreal. Just as he finished the message Sharon emerged from the bathroom, still naked except for the towel wrapped around her head.

"The shower is all yours," she said, shaking her head at the sudden desire to help Paul get cleaned up. She had just had a month's worth of sex in the last ten hours and somehow the sight of him naked made her horny again.

"Thanks, I'll try to be quick," he said, tucking the tablet back into his bag. As the warm water flowed over his body Paul consider his hair washing options. There was no shortage of shampoo, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to spend the rest of the day with his hair smelling like a tropical cocktail. The soap was of the unscented variety; he grabbed and began to work up a lather. When he reached his cock the true extent of his overexertion was apparent. It has been a long time since he had fucked so much his dick hurt, but just like the soreness from a good workout at the gym the pain was a small price to pay.

Without even looking up she knew he had left the door open. If he had closed it the sound of the shower would have been muted, instead it was crystal clear. Opening the bottom drawer of her nightstand, she put away the unused toy, Paul's surprise would just have to wait. She turned and looked back towards the bathroom; she could see Paul's naked body. He was facing away from her, and clumps of soapy lather were sliding down his back. In contrast to his earlier statement, he didn't seem to be in a hurry to get out of the shower. Maybe, she pondered, he was waiting for her to join him, but then decided he would not be so subtle. If he had wanted to fuck her in the shower he would have said so. She looked back at the drawer and the neatly organized collection of vibrators, dildos and other toys. After thinking about it for a few moments she snatched up a small vibrator and a nipple clamp, then sat down on the bed and turned her attention to the man in her shower.

The flow of warm water over his dick relieved the aching, so Paul decided to take a few more minutes. More than likely Sharon was still picking out what she was going to wear. She had not said what they were going to do now that he was staying over, but that didn't matter. He enjoyed her company in and out of bed.

Part of her wanted him to turn around and catch her, but he continued to face the wall. The nipple clams were tight enough that she could pull on the chain connecting them, which is exactly what she did. The vibrator buzzed to life, but she was certain the noise of the shower would keep him from hearing it. This particular toy was shaped like a mushroom, intended for external use only. Starting just below her navel she slid the toy from one side of her waist to the other, then back. With each repetition she inched downward. At first she could barely feel anything, the slight bulge of skin seemed to soak up what the toy was dishing out. A laugh escaped her mouth as she thought about explaining to a personal trainer that the reason she wanted to lose weight was to make her vibrator feel better, but it seemed a better reason than fitting into skinny jeans. She looked up again, he was still facing away from her, but now his hands were against the wall just above his head. The light was perfect, with each of the muscles in his arms and back casting a tiny shadow that delineated their position on his body.

The pattern continued on his ass and the part of his legs that she could see. The buzz of the vibrator had reached her sex, and even though she was a bit sore she had no intent on stopping. The idea of joining him crossed her mind again, but instead of acting on her impulse she decided to just imagine what it would be like. One option was to be on her knees between him and the wall, caressing and sucking his cock. Giving him head had proved more enjoyable than expected, but she wanted more. Instead of fantasizing about giving Paul a blowjob and making him come in her mouth she imagined standing in front of him, striking almost the same pose; facing the shower with her hands against the wall. There would be one big difference; she would be bent at the waist, offering her sex to him. As the spray from the shower rained down on her breasts he would guide his cock into her wet slit. Once he had penetrated her, his hands would grab her hips and pull back until he was buried deep inside her pussy.

The fantasy was so vivid, so tangible that she didn't regret the toy she had chosen. She didn't need a piece of silicone between her legs to know what having him fuck her would be like. The power of her imagination took her right to the edge of climax, and the pulsing sensation of the little vibrator sent her tumbling over the precipice

She was still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm when her subconscious alerted her to the fact the shower was off. She was just putting the toy back in the drawer when she heard footsteps behind her.

The room still smelled like sex, Paul noted as he emerged from the bathroom, and that scent combined with the view of Sharon bent over by the bed made his cock swell. It was still sore; the shower had helped, but not completely cured him.

"What 'cha doing?" he asked, fighting the urge to push her back into bed and bury his face between her tits.

"Uh, just, uh" she stammered, not sure what to say.

When he peered over her shoulder he was pleasantly surprised at what he saw.

"Nice," he said, drawing the word out.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Really, cause it looks like a really good time."

"You don't think it's a bit twisted that I have these?"

"You say twisted like it's a bad thing," he replied.

"Well, twisted or not, it will have to wait. I have a workout class this morning; I thought you could join me. It would be like old times," she suggested.

"I'm not sure I packed gym clothes"

"We can stop on the way and get you something; you can change at the club."

"Please tell me it's not the same 'torture-cise' class you dragged me to in college."

"I've moved on, it's more like Pilates and Yoga," she countered.

"Do you wear yoga pants?"

"I suppose," She sighed, "if that's what it takes to make you go."

"It's a deal."

"Get dressed, if we have to go shopping for you we need to leave now," she said. "Oh, and we are meeting a few of my friends there. "

The shopping trip had been more fun that she expected, with Paul modeling each outfit she brought him and feigning modesty as the shorts got shorter and the shirts got tighter. Much to her disappointment he insisted on changing back into his street clothes before leaving the store. Now she was waiting outside the men's dressing room for him to emerge.

"What are you doing over here?"

Sharon turned to see Katrina, one of the friends she was meeting for the class.

"Waiting for my friend," Sharon replied.

"You didn't mention your friend was a man."

"Does that matter?"

"That depends, is he cute?"

"Kinda," Sharon replied.

"Is he gay?" Katrina asked with a grin.

"I don't think so," Sharon replied sheepishly. It was pretty clear that Paul liked pussy, but it was entirely possible he swung both ways. The man she knew in college did enjoy some traditionally feminine pursuits like cooking. Although she was looking away from the doorway the expression on Katrina's face heralded Paul's arrival.

"If you aren't already sleeping with him then I calling dibs," Katrina said under her breath. A smile spread across Paul's face when he saw Sharon blushing. The comment from her friend must have been quite salacious to get such a reaction. "My ears are burning, you must be talking about me," he said.

"Katrina, this is Paul. Don't believe anything he says about me," Sharon said, and then turned to Paul, "and that goes double for her."

Continuing to smile, Paul extended his hand. Katrina was cute, average height with short brown hair, a button nose and dark eyes. Like Sharon, she was a bit overweight, but carried it well.

"I'd love to hear about Sharon's embarrassing past, but the class is about to start," Katrina said.

Paul followed the two women to the studio where the rest of her friends were waiting. The class was mostly women, and Paul found himself in the center row. Somehow Sharon and her friends had all ended up behind him. The music started and the instructor, a perky redhead lead them through the routine, which seemed to combine aerobics, Pilates and a bit of yoga. Paul found some of the stretches painful, but the rest was well within his abilities.

"Is he the reason you are walking funny?" Katrina teased.

"If I say yes will you shut up about it?" Sharon groused.

"No," Kendall laughed.

"Whatever, yea, he spent last night with me."