An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Is he spending tonight with you too?"

"I don't know, maybe," Sharon answered.

"Cause if he needs a place to park that cute butt, I've got room."

"He does have a nice ass," Chrissy added.

"Uh, do you talk to your husband with that mouth?" Sharon shot back.

"If you don't want me to look maybe you should have picked out baggier shorts for him," Chrissy retorted.

"Go ahead and look, what's the point in having arm candy if you can't show it off," Sharon replied, wondering if Paul had any idea they were talking about him.

"I bet he's a tasty valentine's treat," Kristina teased.

"And a lot less fattening," Chrissy added. "A moment on the lips and then between my hips," Kendall said with a laugh.

Every time he turned to face them there was a broad grin on his face. It was just like old times, except this time she was really fucking him, not just dreaming about it.

While none of them were drop dead sexy, Paul enjoyed the brief glimpses of the women every time he spun around. Sharon had spoken the truth when she said none of them were hotter than she was, but it was a close race for second place. Out of the group Sharon seemed to be the most focused on actually working out. The others were either shamelessly flirting with him, or horsing around with each other. Before he realized it the class was ending.

"So now what?" Paul asked has he put his mat on the stack.

"Brunch, of course," Katrina replied.

"And that means Mimosas," Karen added.

"But first we get cleaned up and change clothes," Sharon said, turning towards the women's locker room.

"I'm guessing you two hooked up in college," Carol teased as Sharon stepped out of the shower.

"Actually no," Sharon answered as she towel dried her hair.

"But you're hitting it now, right?" Cheri said.

"Can we talk about something else," Sharon replied, blushing.

"Yes, like where we are going for bunch," Chrissy interjected, "once we get a few drinks in him I'm sure Paul will tell us what's going on,"

"Oh, I think it's pretty obvious her milkshakes are what brings him to the yard," Cheri said, putting her hands on Sharon's breasts and shaking them.

The pink tint on Sharon's face turned bright red. Out of the group Cheri was the most aggressive, and this wasn't the first time Cheri's hands had ended up on Sharon's tits.

"You sound jealous," Sharon teased, trying to take back control of the situation, "I'm just not sure if you are jealous of me or of Paul."

"Get a few drinks in her and it could be either," Chrissy teased.

"I guess we'll find out at brunch," Kristina added.

Brunch was a loud blur, with half the women interrogating him and the other half flirting with him, both of which seemed to amuse Sharon. Paul found the experience flattering, but was anxious to be alone with Sharon again. When it was all over each woman insisted on hugging him, and two of them grabbed his ass.

The rest of the day passed quickly with a brief bit of sightseeing and a discussion of the options for the evening. Each time they passed a sign for Valentine's day they both smiled awkwardly or laughed nervously. Paul suggested going out to dinner, but Sharon persuaded him that they should make something at her place, just like they used to in their college days. Once the menu was decided on they made a trip grocery store and were soon back at Sharon's residence sharing kitchen duties and discussing various leisure activities. Before long dinner was over and they were cleaning up.

"Sounds fun," Paul said, replying to her comment about meeting him at a nearby amusement park the next time he was in the area.

It never occurred to her that a man doing dishes could be sexy, but Paul in the kitchen wearing just a V neck T shirt and his button fly jeans certainly got her juices flowing. The shirt wasn't skin tight; instead it was just snug enough to hint at what his body looked like. The same was true for his jeans, not tight like skinny jeans, but they bulged in all the right places. The urge to walk up behind him and smack his firm ass was almost impossible to resist.

"Barefoot and in the kitchen, now if you were just making me a 'samich' it would be perfect," she teased.

"It's a new world," he retorted.

"Did you get enough?" she asked.

"Enough food? Yes."

"Are you saying you are hungry for something else?"

"I am," he replied. Hungry was an understatement, craving would have been a better choice, and the outfit she was wearing only made things worse. The plunging neckline of her blouse showcased her ample cleavage and revealed just a hint of the lacy bra that put her tits on display, and the skirt hugged her ass perfectly, with the material ending at mid thigh.

"If I'm not enough...." She said, and then started to giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked, putting the last dish away.

"I... I'm not sure if I should tell you. It will give you a big head."

"Don't leave me hanging like that," he protested.

"I like the way you hang," she replied with a laugh, "on the rare occasions that thing isn't pointed straight up."

"You have a great laugh,"

"If you think flattery is going to get you what you want..."

"And you are way too smart for me..."

"Still not working," she chided.

"How about I make waffles in the morning?"

"With syrup and whipped cream?"

"Only if you promise to lick your plate clean," he replied.

"That's an offer I can't refuse," she conceded. The recipe for his waffles was one secret he had never shared, but the implication he would stay one more night was an even bigger prize, and the plate wasn't the only thing she was thinking about licking.

"My friends think you are hot... well, hot is an understatement," She said, putting her arm on him and walking her fingers up his chest.

"Oh really?"

"Too bad for you I don't share well."

Paul tipped his head to the side like a confused puppy, "Why is that?"

A few more giggles bubbled up and she shook her head, how he could be both brilliant and clueless at the same time amazed her. "I'm pretty sure we could be having a threesome right now..."

"Bullshit," he replied, but feeling aroused at the same time.

"I'm serious," she insisted, "Katrina and Kendall were both ready to take you home."

"One of them actually offered?" he inquired.

"No one asked if they could come over and fuck you, but a couple of them dropped some pretty obvious hints. I thought Katrina was going to rub one out in the shower at the gym."

"I think they were just teasing you," he replied, but thinking of Katrina rubbing her pussy at the same time.

"There was plenty of that too; apparently I walk funny after you screw me all night."

Wrapping his arms around her he smiled, "You weren't the only one that was sore, and seeing your friends in the downward dog pose didn't help. "

Sharon laughed again.

"What's funny about that?" he asked.

"I'm just thinking of their reaction if they heard you say that, have you ever been with two women?" she explained.

"No, one has always been enough, although..."

"Oh, and here I was thinking maybe the next time you visit I might be less possessive... but it sounds like you aren't ready to handle something like that," she replied.

"I didn't say that," he interjected.

"Well, you'd have to fuck all of them to be fair, or it would be an epic catfight..."

"It would probably kill me, but if that's what it takes to be fair..."

"I'm kind of surprised you haven't tried it..." she mused.

"I've done 69, and I've always thought of that as practice..."

"Hmm," she replied, "I've never thought of it that way."

"Yea, it's not much of a stretch to imagine two different women, or in your case, two different men. Have you ever been in a threesome?" he asked.

"Now you've got me thinking," she replied, dodging his question.

"That you are going to call one of your friends?" he teased.

"Sort of, I'll explain later," she answered.

"Why do you taunt me like this?"

"Well, tonight you can have me and the twins," she offered, grabbing her tits," and I still owe you a surprise, does that make up for my being selfish?"

"So you've never been in a threesome either."

"No, like I said, I don't share well."

"Two guys wouldn't be sharing," he countered.

"If it was two of you I wouldn't walk for a week, but hold that thought," she said, then turned and walked towards the bedroom.

In his head Paul imagined each of her friends naked. None of them were knockouts, instead they were like a catalog of fetishes; Katrina was the tall Amazon, Kendall was the petite spinner, Felicia's southern accent was impossible to resist and between her naughty smile and glasses Cheri was the perfect naughty librarian, but they all paled next to Sharon. When she emerged from the bedroom she had a small gift bag in her hand and a seductive grin on her face. It was obvious she had removed her bra and he was captivated by the way her breasts swayed as she walked.

"Is that for me?"

"It's for us," she answered.

"Let me see."

"Later, it's part of your surprise. It's not exactly a threesome, is that okay?" she queried.

"Absolutely," he replied, pulling her body against his.

Feeling Paul's body against her was a rush, and even through his jeans she could feel his erection. If he was disappointed about the lack of another woman he was hiding it well.

"Now," she said as she started to unbutton his pants, "let's get started."

All he could do was watch as she dropped to her knees and pulled his pants down. In no time his boxer briefs were also below his knees and she was stroking his hard cock.

"I'm not being too forward, am I?" she said with a laugh.

"No, no, not at all," he stammered.

"I've been thinking about sucking your cock ever since you said 69, but I don't want you to come in my mouth... if you want your surprise you're going to need this," she said, shaking his erection.

In her experience how much she enjoyed giving head was very dependent on the guy. If he acted like as ass and thought he was entitled to it then it rarely went well, but Paul wasn't like that. He clearly appreciated what she was doing, and his enjoyment was infectious. He knew it was a gift, and the soft moans that escaped his mouth told her that he appreciated what she was doing. She felt his hand slip inside her blouse and caresses her breast.

"Are you thinking about me and someone else, or just me?"

"You.... And the twins," he moaned in response. It was tempting to fantasize about being with Sharon and one of her friends, but the way she was stroking and sucking his cock was overwhelming.

"Maybe later you can fuck the twins," she teased and she stroked the entire length of his throbbing erection. The idea of his hard cock sliding between her tits was tempting, but she had something else in mind. First she wanted to pleasure him with her mouth.

"That feels so good," he moaned as her lips inched down his cock and her tongue probed the most sensitive parts of his erection. He looked down and realized she had unbuttoned her blouse; the garment had spread open, revealing her glorious breasts. It was undeniable that her naked tits were a spectacular sight, but that is not what grabbed his attention. She had pulled his cock down so that he could see his rigid shaft penetrating her mouth, and she was looking up at him with lust in her eyes. The pressure in his balls skyrocketed and he quickly realized that not coming in her mouth was going to be a challenge.

"I know, I've had lots of practice," she replied. For some reason the idea of being in a threesome with Paul and another man had taken root, and she wanted see if he reacted to the suggestion that she had sucked a lot of dicks.

"Ahh,ohh, yes, ahhh," he moaned. Instead of just moving her head she was moving her entire upper body back and forth. Seeing her breasts move pushed his arousal dangerously close to climax.

The distinct taste of cum leaking out of his cock told her that her comments didn't bother him much, and that she was extremely close to sabotaging the surprise again. She pulled her head back and his dick popped out of her mouth, it was dripping wet.

Paul put his hands on her head and pulled her up; when she was standing he bent forward and kissed her on the lips. She pushed his shirt up so that her tits were pressed against his bare skin.

"I want you," he moaned.

"I know," she replied.

"Bedroom?"

"No, I want you to fuck me right here in the kitchen, she said turning away from him and grabbing his cock at the same time. She pulled on his cock until she felt the smooth head against her lips. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy caught him by surprise. Apparently she had removed her panties when she disappeared into the bedroom. He started to lift her skirt, but she pulled it back down.

"Not yet, you will ruin your surprise," she scolded, "now hold still and let me fuck you."

It was probably better that he didn't see the way her pussy swallowed up his cock; it would have pushed him to the edge of climax and beyond. Instead he put his hands on her tits and pinched her nipples between his fingers.

To keep from giving away the surprise she could not take him in very far, but that was hardly a problem; the feeling of being penetrated, of the broad head of his cock spreading her labia apart was quite enjoyable. It was tempting to show off and squeeze his cock, but that would end things much too soon.

Instead she put one hand between her legs to feel they way her vulva bulged out as his cock sank into her. Gradually her fingers found their way to her clit and she stroked it as she swayed back and forth on his throbbing erection. His warm hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them, but not tight to keep them from swaying slightly. She wondered if he noticed that she was touching her pussy, or if he was lost in the way it felt to be inside her.

"Oh, oh, Sharon, ah, ah," he moaned.

Hearing him say her name nudged her over the edge, and she slipped effortlessly into a euphoric state. Suddenly she was aware of every contour of his cock, from the veins that spiraled up the rigid shaft to the wide rim and smooth head. It wasn't overpowering, although it did make her knees feel a bit weak. It ended as slowly and quietly as it started, and left her feeling slightly intoxicated

"You're still hard."

"Yea."

"So you haven't come yet?"

"I think you need to show the twins some love," she said, turning around and dropping to her knees.

"I agree."

"But don't come on my tits, or no surprise," she warned.

"Okay,"

"Promise..."

"Okay," he moaned.

"Say, 'I promise I won't come on your tits'" she teased.

"I promise I won't, I won't come on your tits," he groaned, hoping he could keep the agreement. Scooping her breasts up with her hands she wrapped them around his cock. It was hard and hot and wet. It smelled like sex and slide easily between her breasts. It was tempting to make him break his promise, just to prove she could do it, but she had taunted him long enough. Tonight he would get what she had been teasing him with.

Even though he knew it was a bad idea he could not resist watching his throbbing erection as he fucked her tits. Just seeing her big soft breasts engulfing his cock was arousing, but watching her tug on her swollen nipples was almost too much.

"I want my surprise," he replied, knowing that he was right on the point of no return. A few more thrusts and her breasts would be dripping with hot, sticky cum.

"So I should tell you what it is, or just show you?" she teased.

"Show me," he replied. As much as he like to hear her talk dirty, seeing was even better.

"I'll give you a hint. I want you to fuck me," she said with a giggle.

"I'm not sure that is much of a surprise."

Dropping her hands to her side she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his cock. At the same time she put one hand between her legs, "I'm so wet."

"Again, not a surprise."

"Be patient," she insisted as she reached up and grabbed the bag off the counter.

The first thing she pulled out was a condom, "Trust me, this is going to make it better." Then she ripped the packet open and rolled the condom onto his cock. The idea of having a woman put a rubber on his dick wasn't new,. He had read about it more than once as a way to spice things up, but it was a much bigger turn on that he expected.

"And if you don't mind, this is for me," she said, pulling a bright purple vibrator out of the bag. "I'll allow it," he replied, trying not to sound too eager. Ever since she had showed him her drawer full of toys he had been thinking about watching her use them. She stood up and turned away from him again, then bent at the waist. Grasping the hem of her skirt she slowly lifted it up until her ass was completely exposed. When she started to lift the fabric up he felt his heart skip a beat, there was no way the surprise was what he was thinking. Then he saw it, nestled between her cheeks was one of her toys. The orgasm that has been simmering deep in his body was suddenly on the verge of boiling over.

"How about I want you to fuck me in the ass," she purred.

"Uh, uh," he stammered.

Grabbing the toy she pulled it out and dropped it on the floor, then reached into the bag one more time. She pulled out a bottle of lube, flicked the cap open and then tipped it up. She could feel the cool, thick fluid flow between her cheeks.

"Ever done this before?" she asked, snapping the bottle shut and dropping it on the floor.

"No," he replied, hoping that honesty was the best policy.

"Me neither, well, with a guy. I've done it with toys. Let me start, and go slow," All he could do was watch as she grabbed his cock and pressed it against her ass. Then she started to push back. His rigid shaft bowed slightly, and then the tip started to penetrate her tight orifice.

The toy had helped, but his erection was bigger than she had anticipated. Even though she had practiced this several times she was still nervous, but something deep down wanted to know what it was like to be fucked in the ass. As the head of his cock stretched her ass open she bit her lip; it stung slightly, but at the same time knowing that Paul was her first, and she his, was an erotic thrill without equal. With one final push she felt the broad head of his cock slip inside, and experienced a bit of relief as her body clamped down on the slightly narrower shaft. His hands were on her cheeks, pressing them together so that they wrapped around his dick, making her aware of an erogenous zone that she never knew existed. The pain faded away as he started to thrust, then pull back, sending a tingle up her spine. The moment she realized that she might climax like this spawned another thought, what kind of freak comes from being fucked in the ass? The brief moment of panic was drown out by the feeling of Paul's throbbing erection sliding back into her ass.

"Hold still," she requested, and he complied.

Even though her hand was hidden from view, he knew she was sliding the vibrator into her pussy. He knew when she turned it on, both from the audible buzzing and the faint vibrations.

"I'm not sure I can take much of this," he moaned.

It didn't matter if he came in five seconds or five minutes, the feeling of being penetrated by two hard cocks was locked into her memory, even if one of them was just a toy. She wondered if she could do this for real. Was she bold enough to fuck two men at the same time? Was Paul open minded enough to share her with another man? As he started to move again she relished the way he felt. What she was doing was delightfully slutty, something that would make her blush if she thought about it for long, something she wasn't sure she would share with her friends.

It was more than just a fantasy realized; doing this with any woman would have done that. Fucking Sharon in the ass was a dream come true. Listening to the guttural moans that emanated from her mouth while she clenched his cock with her ass sent him racing towards his climax. Pulling back he slipped his cock free of her for a moment, and then thrust forward. She had been right, he did need the condom, and without it he would have already come. For reason he did not understand or question the way her tight ass felt on his cock overwhelmed his senses.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers