An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Oh, oh, Sharon, I'm going to come," he moaned.

"Yes, yes," she replied, "I want you to come inside me."

It was impossible to hold back any longer, a jet of hot cum raced down his cock and erupted inside her. It felt so powerful he was certain that it would blow a hole in the rubber, but he didn't stop. His knees felt weak and his head began to spin, but he kept on fucking her until the last pearly white drop bubbled out of his cock. That's when he noticed what she was doing.

When Paul came Sharon felt his hand cover hers, and before she knew what was happening he had taken control of the vibrator. With his waning erection still buried inside her Paul started to slide the toy in and out of her pussy. With both hands she held on to the kitchen counter, struggling to remain upright. At first Paul had been a bit clumsy with the toy, but he was a quick learner. Soon she was thinking of nothing but her approaching orgasm.

At first he had been disappointed that he had not lasted long enough to come with Sharon, but with his mind no longer clouded by lust he was aware of more than just the way she felt around his cock. The way she was grinding her ass against his hips threatened to send him back into a lust filled stupor, but he resisted. Instead he focused on the sound of her voice, using the way she moaned and gasped to guide what he did with her toy. With his free hand he caressed her breast, but most of his attention was focused on the hot, wet spot between her legs.

Getting off with a toy was hardly something new, but this was the first time she had not been in control of it. The drawer of toys was something she kept private; very few people knew of it, and he was the second man to learn of its existence. Paul was the first that had seemed excited by her collection; the other seemed intimidated or insulted that she wanted anything other than a cock. For the first time in a long time she didn't worry about what anyone else thought and focused all her attention on enjoying what was happening. Sharon surrendered to the moment and let it take her away. There was something different about this orgasm; it came from deep inside her body. For a moment she imagined the toy was real, that she was pinned between Paul and another man, impaled on two throbbing erections. The flood of endorphins made the fantasy seem real.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard," she moaned. The toy couldn't follow her instructions, but Paul could, and he did, breathing new life into her climax.

Seeing Sharon writhing on his cock was more erotic than he ever imagined. When she became unsteady on her feet he put his arm around her waist, but never stopped sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Each time he slipped it in he didn't stop until he felt her labia against his hand, and each time he withdrew it he buzzed her clit with the tip. When her moaning became a soft whimper he stopped, then pulled her upright and turned her around.

"That was amazing," he said, then kissed her on the lips

"I'm not usually that adventuresome," she replied, returning his kiss.

"We should clean up," he suggested.

"We?"

"Yes, we, as in together."

"How about," she said, taking the still buzzing vibrator from his hand, "I put this away while you warm up the shower."

"Fair enough," he replied, slightly embarrassed he didn't know how to turn her toy off.

The faint sound of the shower was audible even in the kitchen, and grew louder as she walked into the bedroom. Sharon returned her toys to the drawer, lest they be forgotten about and left on the kitchen floor. When she stepped into the bathroom she was a bit relieved to see Paul's cock wasn't hard. Despite being exhausted she suspected saying no to him would be difficult. The way the glass door framed his body he looked like a work of art. Although he wasn't quite Michelangelo's David the sight of the water splashing against his chest and cascading over his abs was enough to hold her attention. When he turned to face the wall her eyes were drawn to his very grabbable ass, but by far the most pleasing part of his anatomy was the broad smile that spread across his face when he saw her. She opened the door and joined him in the steamy enclosure.

"We are just here to clean up," she said, "no hanky panky..."

"I can live with that," he replied, picking up the bottle of body wash and pouring it on to her breasts.

The sight of the thick, opaque fluid draining into her cleavage was almost pornographic, and he wasted no time working it into a rich lather. Following the suds, his hands moved down her body, spreading the lather over every inch of her skin. When he reached her feet his hand reversed course and moved back up, turning her when he reached her waist. She held her hair in a makeshift bun while he caressed her shoulders.

"I think I used too much soap," he said.

"I can share," she replied, stepping back and pressing her body against his.

Despite her admonition about hanky panky she was grinding her ass against him, and he was unable to resist the urge to cup her breast in his hands. He smiled again when she turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"We should probably get out," she said, slowly turning him so the water sprayed down his back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I'm ready to get in bed," she answered, then put her hand on the lever that controlled the water and turned it to cold.

"Ahhh," he exclaimed as the spray hitting his back turned ice cold.

"And now you are too," she said with a laugh.

"I'd say so," he replied, joining her in laughter.

"You're done," she said, shoving him towards the door, "I need a few more minute to get all my nooks and crannies."

When she emerged from the bathroom he was already laying on the bed wearing only a pair of shorts and a smile.

"No pajamas?" she asked.

"This is it."

"I guess," she said, pulling on an oversized T shirt," that between the two of us we are dressed."

"True," he replied, pleased that she had not put on any panties.

"I think this has been the best Valentine's Day ever," she said.

"But there wasn't any chocolate or flowers," he protested.

"I know, there was something better," she purred.

"I'm glad you are staying the night again," she said as she slipped under the covers.

"Me too," he replied wearily.

Sharon snuggled against him. The warmth of his body was comforting and soon they were both fast asleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers