Angel of Retribution Ch. 12-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth stopped his pacing and turned toward her. "Is that true, Amaranth? Is it possible for a soul to escape the realm of shadows?"

She pursed her lips. "Ashriel knows more about these things than I do, but I guess it's possible."

Seth's eyes widened. "But how? The realm of shadows is supposed to be the corridor between our realm, Heaven and Hell."

"Limbo?" Remi asked turning and leaning against the wall.

"There's no such thing as limbo." Liara said. "The realm of shadows is worse than any limbo. A person is still alive and trapped there for all eternity, never aging, able to see what happens in our realm but never able to come back or pass on."

Remi thought about what his Dominatio told him. He still hadn't told Seth he'd been ordained an archangel.

Archangel. I'm a fucking archangel. Who would've guessed?

Remi stared at his hands. He still felt the same. He wondered if maybe his Divine sword would make him a better swordsman.

"Remi," Seth's snap made him start, and realize he'd been stroking the power of the invisible dragon sword in front of him. "What the Hell are you doing?"

Remi drew his hand threw his hair slowly, feeling his face heat up. "Uh..." He swallowed feeling the words right on the tip of his tongue. He was still under Liara's truth spell. "I got distracted." Good one. It was the truth after all.

Seth threw up his hands in exasperation.

Remi walked over to Liara and Marinia. Taking Liara's unfinished wine from her hand, he gave them his trademark grin. "How about if you ladies accompany me back down to the surface?"

"Remi," Seth growled in warning.

"No worries, Seth," Remi shot over his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around both vampires. "They'll take care of me. Besides, don't you want some alone time with Ama?"

Both Seth and Amaranth flushed scarlet. Remi grinned wider. "Let's go," he said to Liara and Marinia with a chuckle.

He was almost tempted to turn on the star cruiser's vid recorders, but feared Seth would sense it. Damn. What a show that would have been; Seth finally losing is virginity.

***

Rowie let the warm water soothe her. Submerged to her chin in the sunken tub of her chambers, she watched the flames in the mammoth fireplace dance.

Her mind wandered, remembering Remi naked and bound in Liara and Marina's room. He'd been quivering from arousal, his flesh striped with lash marks and his pierced cock dripping with precum. Rowie had felt murderous with jealous rage that the two vampires had aroused her dragon to such heights.

She knew pain did that to him, turned him on, but the fact that he so easily succumbed to it in another's hands did not sit well with her.

She closed her eyes with a frustrated sigh, and relived the arousing visual of Remi restrained. Long hair spilled like ribbons of blood over his shoulders, his face a mask of delirious need. His green eyes silently begged her to take him, and she'd been so tempted to climb his sinewy body and impale herself on his thick shaft.

Rowie whimpered, spreading her thighs beneath the water to cup her throbbing cunt. Her nipples pearled and she rubbed her clit, moaning his name again.

Her body craved him... like a drug. She needed the feel of him cleaving her deep, riding her hard, feeling him come in a burst of rapture.

She let her mind remember every inch of him, like the snake tattooed on his foot. It wrapped around his toe and foot to curl up his ankle, as if he were stepping on it. He'd told her once it was a symbol of his triumph over adversary. His legs were long, sinewy thighs cradling his yummy cock and hairless balls. She imagined licking the pierced tip, her tongue tracing over the silver hoop that looped out of his cum-hole over the mushroomed head, just before gulping the entire length down her throat. The metal studs decorating his length would tickle her tongue as she took him deep... so deep her eyes would water. She had liked feeling the suffocating need to breathe when she deep throated Remi, but now that she was vampire and didn't need to breathe, she found she missed it.

"Remi," she sobbed again, her hips already thrusting in tandem to her stroking fingers.

The feel of something slithering around her waist made her shriek in terror.

Rowie's scream continued when she rose from the water, a thick tail wrapped around her. Her hands frantically reached for the edges of the drapes around the arched opening to the balcony when she was yanked outside, her feet flailing in the air.

Her eyes gaped into a pair of glowing, green dragon's eyes.

He growled, his snout exposing a line of jagged teeth in a smile.

"Remi?"

She gasped when she felt the tip of his tail slither up between her thighs to rub at her pussy. The dragon purred when she moaned. Rowie shivered, wondering if letting the dragon make her come was a perversion on her part. "Remi, no," she whined even though her legs spread wider and her hips wiggled against the friction of the pointed tip. She felt her fangs lengthen and throb, her mouth watering from his sweet scent. When the tip of the dragon's tail pierced her cunt, Rowie shattered, coming hard while he fucked her with his tail. She bucked and writhed, wanting the penetration deeper.

The dragon removed his tail and dipped his head.

"Remi," she screamed when his forked tongue lashed out and licked the juices from her.

The beast snarled in satisfaction at her taste, eating her out like the tastiest treat. The heat from his breath seared her. Rowie whimpered arching her back and letting her arms fall limp at her sides.

"Yes," she moaned enjoying the feel of his tongue lave her aching core.

She heard his heart thundering, blood rushing through his magnificent body. The deep-red, opalescent scales shimmered in tones of purple to blue under the glow of the moons above.

Perhaps she was wicked, but she felt attracted to Remi's dragon form as much as she felt attracted to him in his human flesh. How she wished she could transform into a dragoness and let him mount her.

The ground shook when the dragon dropped to his belly and rolled onto his back. Rowie's eyes widened when he pulled her down to a jutting nine-foot cock.

"Remi, no! You can't fuck me!"

Even as the words left her mouth, she shivered with lust at the thought of the dragon being able to fuck her.

She opened her legs anyway and let him rub her aching cunt on the tip of his penis. Goo smeared her thighs and the scent of it made her hunger for a sample of it on her tongue.

Her clit made contact with a bony ridge, where his Prince Albert piercing would have been and when she rolled her hips to rub her pussy on it, the dragon growled deep in his throat. More goo spurted, wetting her quivering, flat belly and dripping down her spread legs. Rowie licked her lips, yearning for a taste, for the release that only he could command from her body. The tail released her, allowing her body to slide down the massive cock. Rowie locked her arms and legs around it, burying her face in his cum-hole to lick and swallow his essence. The dragon thrust his cock in the air as she writhed upon it, rubbing her breasts and cunt in an ever increasing tempo.

Baby, I'm going to cum—she projected into his mind.

When his tail snaked between her buttocks and stabbed into her ass, Rowie convulsed with a scream. Her orgasm ripped through her, causing her to bury her fangs deep into the tip of his cock.

Heat suffused her face and body as the dragon's cum burst from his penis. He roared his release and she swallowed deep gulps of blood and semen.

Rowie's head spun, her body tightening into another orgasm. It made her scream from the intensity, as the feel of fire coursed through her veins.

She was going to die. The feeling was too much for her. White-hot flame seared her left foot, up and around her leg, in her pussy and up her back as the dragon's tongue marked her with its venom.

Rowie opened her mouth, a soundless scream caught in her throat just before she lost consciousness.

***

First, there were stars, trillions of them, and lush lips eating at hers in the silence. Warm arms held her, her nose pressed into a fall of blood red hair that would spill into her face every time he took her... over and over and over again... all through the night.

Was it a dream? Had she died and gone to Heaven? Did Heaven have scarlet-haired angels with devilish smiles, piercings and tattoos?

I can't live without you. I love you—the green-eyed angel would repeat like a mantra, his cock claiming her deep and slow.

She wasn't sure how many times she came, but when a soft chime alerted it was morning cycle, her body felt thoroughly used and achy.

Rowie groaned, stirring within the warmth that cocooned her. With a start, she felt a thick cock jerk inside her. Remi's lips brushed against her neck and murmured a sleepy, "morning, baby," in her tousled curls.

Long limbs tangled with hers, his arms wrapped tight around her, one hand possessively cupping her breast, the other her pussy. All along her back, she felt Remi's heat pressed against her and the feel of his cock making lazy sweeps inside her quivering channel. The realization that he'd kept his cock embedded in her all night long made her shiver.

He moaned behind her, "Hungry for me again, beautiful?"

Rowie caught sight of her left leg and gasped. The tattoo of a dragon's tail curled up from her foot to wrap around her leg. She moved Remi's hand to gape at the swirling design of flames lapping up her mound. Her eyes darted to the mirrored wall at the foot of the bed as she opened her legs and stared open mouthed at her pussy.

"Oh God! Remi, what did you do?"

***

Remi shifted, his cock popping out of her tight, wet sheath. Already he missed her warmth wrapped around him. She gave a squeak of shock when she saw that even her taint bore his mark of possession. The dragon tattoo started with its tail wrapped from her foot up her leg. Claws gripped her hips and the distinct markings of a dragon's penis disappeared into her swollen, well-fucked, velvet depths. What she hadn't seen yet was the rest of the dragon clinging to her back, wings spread and maw open in ecstatic release, forever claiming her.

"Remi?'

He scooted against her, his dick rubbing against her pert round ass, like a puppy licking a treat. "I fucked you all night long, baby. I don't think I can walk now, but I'm dying to fuck you again."

She winced when the tip of his prick prodded her hole. Although she closed her eyes and arched back into him, spreading her legs in invitation, he could tell she was hurting.

Flipping her onto her back, he dove between her legs. The heavy scent of her musk and his semen made his mouth water. Breakfast was never so appetizing.

He licked her, making sure to rub the metal stud on his tongue against her clit and then stab deep inside her to pleasure her G-spot. Rowie came with a gush all over his face, making him growl with pleasure.

He sat up, wrapping his fingers around his throbbing shaft and pumped.

"Touch yourself. Pinch your nipples."

Rowie obeyed, her eyes riveted to his hand stroking his cock.

"Remi," she panted. "Let me suck you."

The words undid him. He stiffened, but the ropey lines of cum were shooting all over her writhing body. Her breasts and belly gleamed, the last pearly drops dripping between the lips of her reddened slit.

"I'm sorry," he panted, still shivering. She came up on hands and knees with a pitiful whimper to lick at the last dribbles that ran down his length. "Oh, fuck," Remi hissed pulling her head away. "Baby, you're going to kill me."

Tears started at her eyes, her fingers clutching his biceps. She was in heat and needed his semen. It was common in the bonding ritual for a dragon's mate to go into heat. Bending to her breast, he licked the warm cum from her flesh and offered it to her lips. Rowie sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, taking every last drop. When there was no more to be had, she released him and he watched her use her fingers to wipe up the rest that dripped down her body. The sight of her mewling as she licked his cum from her fingers had his cock ready to erupt again.

He fisted his distended flesh in one hand and tangled his fingers in her glossy black hair.

"Want more? Suck me, baby. I'll give you more."

She trembled with need as he fed her his dick. Her breathing grew ragged, making him smile. She was so horny for him, she still hadn't realized she was human again. He needed to make her realize his dragon's blood had reversed the VMP145 virus.

Removing his fingers from around his cock, he used his other hand to slam her lips down to his root. With his cock deeply impaled down her throat, Rowie couldn't breathe. Her eyes widened, watered, and her face flushed scarlet from the lack of oxygen. When her nails dug into his thighs, he pulled her hair to ease her back. Rowie panted, her eyes wide in shock as her saliva dripped down her chin. Her sweet breasts heaved from the effort she made to catch her breath again.

"Oh, God, Remi."

Remi slammed her down on his shaft again. "Yes, baby. I'll be your god... and your slave."

Rowie gagged, her throated convulsing around his turgid flesh. His climax boiled in his balls and he thrust hard and fast into her mouth. When her nails drew blood on his thighs he erupted with a hiss. For a moment, he thought his balls had shriveled into nothing as he emptied his seed in torrents into her mouth. He heard her gulping every burst of cum as he threw his head back and roared. Unable to take one more tug on his spent prick, he curled over her, jerking his hips away.

They were both panting when their bodies collapsed in a sweaty heap on the ravaged sheets of Remi's bunk.

"That," Remi rasped out of breath, "was sublime."

***

Remi startled from his slumber with a jolt at the insistent pounding on the door to his dorm in the star cruiser. Rowie stirred in his arms, murmuring incoherently. Poor girl was wiped out.

Remi! Godamnit, Navar's here spitting mad. Get your dick out of Rowie and get your ass out here prontoSeth hissed into his mind. There's also some Chidadent delivery guy here from Playmates. That had Remi shooting up in the bed with a horrified gasp. What kind of twisted kink are you into? Rowie's going to kick your sorry dragon's ass.

"I'll be right there," he snapped out loud, wishing Seth and the rest of reality would go away and let him continue to bond with his mate.

"Remi?" Rowie murmured blinking sleepy eyes at him.

He dipped his head and took her lips in a deep kiss. She still tasted like sex, making him growl.

"I need to take care of a few things, baby. You just stay right here."

Rowie rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Where am I? What happened?"

"You're on our star cruiser. Don't worry about anything. Everything's back to normal, baby. Just need to tie off a few loose ends."

Rowie's stomach grumbling made her jump and stare at Remi with huge eyes. "I'm hungry... for food." She scrambled to sit up, putting her hand on her chest. "M-my heart. Remi, it's beating."

"Shhh. Relax." He smoothed her hair back from her sticky brow. "Everything is alright. I need to step out for a few seconds. Use my hygiene unit. When I get back, I'll bring you something light to eat. You need to get accustomed to solid food again. I'll take care of you."

"B-but... how?"

Remi smiled, letting the pad of his thumb brush her quivering lower lip... so lush and pink again. "I tried telling you so many times, Row. My blood can cure just about anything. I already tried it out on a few vampires before." He saw her eyes widen a little more and knew she remembered having caught him letting a vampire drink from him. She'd accused him of being a blood whore. "They became mortal again, but made me swear never to tell the vampire council."

"Remi!"

Seth's shout, and bang on the hatch to the room had Remi snarling in impatience. "Fuck off already. I said I'll be right there."

He scrambled off the rumpled bed after giving Rowie a ginger kiss on her gaping mouth. "I'll be right back with breakfast," he said with a wink, yanking his white drawstring pants on. "Refresh yourself and get your pretty ass back into bed, preferably naked."

***

It wasn't every day Remi got to see Seth riled enough to unsheathe his divine sword. Today he felt touched the weretigri had seen fit to summon its power to defend Remi.

The moment Remi stepped into the lounge where a group of vampires waited for him, as well as an orange-skinned Chidadent, Navar and Dante had taken one whiff of his pure dragon's blood and launched themselves at him in a snarling fit.

The glow of Seth's divine sword had them stopping just a hairs breadth for its lethal tip. Their snarling hisses did not decrease though.

"You're a fucking dragon," Dante spat, his claws clenching at his sides.

"You defiled my star... again," Navar accused hotly.

Remi's eyes narrowed at Navar, not liking his words one bit. "Rowie is mine," he growled.

"Step back," Seth warned the vampires, raising his glowing sword a bit more.

Niall gripped Dante's arm, only to have the vampire wrench it from his fingers.

Dante stabbed a finger in Remi's direction. "You have not heard the last of this, dragon. We are at war."

"Neither Rowie or I have anything to do with your stupid war. We're Alpha Angels."

Dante snorted. "You have no right to invade our world."

"My mate was taken from me. I have every right," he snarled back, taking a threatening step toward the enraged vampire.

Zak, who was standing behind him, clasped his arm. "Easy, bro."

"It's your demon leader. Devon," Dante accused. "That devil's spawn is after Iliel isn't he?"

"What?" Remi, Zak, and Seth chorused.

The vampire sneered at them. "Davariel's demon son wants to follow in his father's footsteps and open the gates of Hell with the blood of a powerful virgin."

Remi scoffed. "Are you fucking kidding me? With the blood of a half-breed incubus?" He threw his head back and laughed. The sound of the vampires growl vibrated throughout the room. "Even if Iliel is a virgin, it takes the blood of powerful being to strengthen the demon blade." Remi wasn't sure if that was true, but he threw it out there anyway.

Dante spun on his heel and stomped off, Niall following him, his face grim.

"I demand Midnight Rose accompany me to the star freighter. We're all moving out to our first destination for the first leg of the tour."

"Rowie stays right here with me," Remi rasped.

"But she can't." Navar threw his hands up in the air. "Her mated to you is not good for publicity."

"That's bullshit," Remi scoffed.

Navar's eyes narrowed. Looking at all three of them. He pointed at Zak and Seth. "You aren't vampire either, are you?"

"Surprise," Seth replied in a flat tone.

Navar yanked on his hair, losing his finesse. "This is a catastrophe. My galactic tour ruined by the cursed Edenian Alpha Demons."

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic, Navar." Gabriel drawled strolling into the lounge followed by Rafael and the Teus brothers.

Navar pointed at all of them. "Which one of you did it? Which one of you commissioned these devils to investigate the disappearances?"

"We all agreed to ask for their help. Our own Master Guardians are a bunch of inept morons," Draco replied wrinkling his nose.

The Chidadent cleared his throat. "Don't mean to interrupt your interesting chat, but I'm on a time schedule here and I need to unload a..." he checked a com-pad he held, "...yeah, one Crystalian cyborg Playmate for a Mister..." Again, he checked his com-pad. "Remien Fyre." The Chidadent grinned, tossing his dark orange bangs from his golden eyes. "The serial number on your craft was scrambled so we couldn't deliver her before."