Angel of Retribution Ch. 12-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remi opened his mouth in shock, about to ask the Chidadent to repeat what he said but Rowie's angered screech had him stiffening.

"Remien Fyre, how could you?"

Remi spun, reaching out to her. "Baby, it's not what you think!"

Her hand stung his cheek. "Don't baby me, you...you... perverted dragon-whore."

"But let me explain," Remi pleaded, opening his palms in supplication.

And here he thought he was going to have a great day. How quickly everything had turned to shit.

"Explain what?" she spat, shaking all over. "That you're so horny you need to shove your dick into a machine if I don't accommodate you? Oh, yeah," she tried to laugh but a sob exploded from her lips instead. "That's being really loyal, Fyre. You haven't fucked anyone but soulless machines."

She was being irrational; another side effect of the bonding ritual. Mates became excessively possessive of their dragons for the first few days. It would only get worse before it got better, as well as her need for him to claim her. He'd shot her so full of cum all night long she was definitely addicted to it by now.

Remi crossed his arms over his chest in exasperation. "Rowie, you're not thinking straight. Let me get you something to eat and we'll go back to our room."

Navar gasped behind Remi. "She's... she's... b-but how?"

Rowie stormed past Remi and grabbed Navar's arm. "If you don't want me to walk out on your damned tour, get me out of here now."

Navar hesitated a moment, but then placed his hand over hers, and after giving Remi a glare, walked Rowie out of the star cruiser's lounge.

"But the damned cyborg was for Seth, not me," he shouted after her. Damn, and he'd been anxious to get back to fucking for the rest of the day. Now he'd have to wait for the effects of his cum to start to decline from her bloodstream.

"What the Hell did you say, Fyre?"

Remi slapped his hand over his face. Oopsie. He turned with a sheepish grin toward Seth.

"Deep shit now, Fyre," Zak coughed behind him. Remi clenched his teeth with a grimace.

Seth scowled. "I told you, I'm..." He winced, looking back at the vampires and delivery guy. A deep flush stole across his countenance. "Take your fucking cyborg and keep it away from me."

"Hey, Seth," Remi laughed, raking his fingers through his hair with a shrug. "I had the best intentions, buddy. Of course I'll tell this guy to take his toy" Remi snarled the word giving the Chidadent a murderous glare before grinning at Seth again "out of here." Remi glanced back at Zak with a conspiratorial wink. "After all, after having hooked up with the reaper..."

"Keep your nose out of my business," Seth growled, holding his sword as if he'd like nothing more than to shove it up Remi ass. "I didn't hook up with anyone if by hooking up you mean fucked."

Remi gaped at Seth for a few seconds, and then turned to the Chidadent. "Man, your company sucks."

The delivery person stared wide-eyed from Remi to Seth. "Reaper? What the Hell are you people talking about? We don't employ reapers."

Remi frowned. What. The. Hell?

"Of course you don't," Seth hissed. "Amaranth is no whore. That's why I plan to marry her."

"Whoa," Remi jumped, turning back to Seth. "Slow the fuck down. If she isn't from Playmates then she's sniffing around for info on us... or Dev. I wouldn't trust her, Seth."

"Fuck you," Seth roared, lunging at him. Rowie's brothers and the Teus brothers snared him before he went very far.

"Remi," Zak urged behind him, "leave it be for now."

"No," Remi exclaimed, slashing his hand through the air. "He's out of his mind. You can't just marry the first female that gets your dick hard, Seth. I'm telling you that bitch has other motive—"

Seth roared, his fist flying out to Remi's face, but Remi ducked out just in time... just in time for Seth's fist to connect with Zak's eye, knocking him flat on his ass.

"Son-of-a-bitch," Zak wailed holding his

Chapter Fourteen

Remi transferred to Angel of Retribution's star freighter after Seth threatened to slit his throat while he slept. He couldn't understand the were's rage, or why he refused to suspect Amaranth's behavior. The idiot was obviously using his dick to think, instead of using it to fuck. What a moron.

Amaranth was up to something and it sure didn't entail busting Seth's proverbial cherry.

Remi roamed the star freighter, acknowledging the smiles and welcoming waves he received from the stage crew aboard. There were over five hundred staffed vampires aboard the star freighter, not counting the hundred or so musicians that composed A-O-R's symphonic section of the band.

There were also hundreds of fresh blood donors, blood whores, who offered their bodies to feed the vampires when they grew tired of the staid blood packs.

Remi came upon their section and they ran to him thinking he was vampire.

"Back off," Draco laughed waving them away from Remi. "He's a blood dragon."

"If he's a Royal Red, then he still has a taste for blood," a pretty dark-skinned female purred, rubbing herself on Remi.

Remi smiled at her. "You're right, but the only blood I drink is my mate's."

The girl pouted and those nearby groaned in disappointment. "You're bound?"

"That's right, Fallan," Draco said caressing her cheek. "Midnight Rose is his mate."

Gasps reverberated through the room.

"Come-on," Draco said nodding toward a door at the far end of the corridor. "Let me give you a tour."

Remi followed him around. Different levels had different purposes. The higher levels housed the musicians and just below them was the stage crew and personal assistants.

Draco led Remi through the wardrobe level and he marveled at all the elaborate costumes confectioned for the different planets where they would perform.

"On Eluthero we all have to veil the lower half of our face." Draco said pulling a black square of satin from a shelf. He placed it over his mouth and winked at Remi. "Their genitalia is where their mouths should be."

"Talk about talking out your ass," Remi chuckled.

"That," Draco laughed whipping the scarf at him, "is located under their feet."

Remi twisted his lips to the side. "Really? So I guess going anal for them would involve some serious toe sucking."

Draco's laughter echoed in the large storage chamber. "You're sick."

They made their way through the Blood whores level again and just as they were about to exit to ride down to the star freighters flight crew level, a young male stopped Remi.

His fingers traced the tribals on Remi's biceps and along his forearms. "These are exquisite. Do you mind if our tattoo artist scans and copies them on me?"

Remi cocked his head to the side. "There's a tattoo artist onboard?"

"We like to spoil our humans," Draco said with an indulgent smile.

The boy beamed.

Remi watched the whole process. The holographic eye of the laser unit scanned the tattoos on his arms and then transferred them on the boy, making a few changes so it wouldn't be identical.

"Can this thing remove tattoos?" Remi asked the technician.

The greasy-haired Goth guy looked Remi up and down. "Sure, but your tats are all really nice. Why would you want to remove any of them?"

Remi unzipped his pants with a sigh. "The virgin slayer is being retired. My dick has been permanently claimed." He grinned. "I want wings around my cock, with long fangs curling around the sides of my balls."

Draco snickered. "While you're at it might as well have Rowie's name stamped across your ass."

Remi cast him an amused smile. "I've got something better, Drake. Her fang marks on the tip of my prick."

Goth guy's jaw dropped and Draco grew serious.

"You must have a very broad cockhead."

"She bit me while I was in dragon form."

"Kinky," the young man who'd copied Remi's tribals said in awe.

***

Remi strolled around the musicians level, whistling a jaunty tune, almost wishing he'd run across Navar. He ached to give someone a good ass kicking. Had Rowie not gone off with the asshole, she would have succumbed to her craving of him by now. As it was, she was probably climbing the walls... or trying to make herself come by self-pleasuring. It wouldn't take the edge of her need for his semen, though. He almost felt sorry for her... almost.

"Serves her right for being so pig-headed," he murmured.

"Talking to yourself, stud?"

Remi turned to see Liara leaning against a doorway he'd just passed. She widened the black door and gestured him to come in.

Remi grinned, "Oh, no. I remember what you two psychos did to me the last time."

Liara pouted. "You offend me. We were told you were into bondage."

"I am, but I only play with my girl now."

Liara sniffed with a frown. "Well that's hardly any fun... and selfish too, I might add. Besides, word has it you two are fighting again. That's neutral time in my books."

"We're not fighting," Remi denied. "She's just adapting to her new situation. She'll come around."

Liara grinned, making him nervous with her predatory stare. "Well, maybe the silly girl needs more of an incentive to stake her claim on her tasty dragon."

Remi blinked, chewing the inside of his cheek. "Why'd you just call me tasty?"

Liara's grin grew wider, her tongue licking her fangs.

Oopsie—Remi thought.

***

Rowie could not take the pulsing between her legs any longer. No amount of stroking or shafting her old toys into herself would curb the stabbing need to feel Remi's cock. She wanted him, needed to taste him again so badly she felt she would go insane if she didn't find him.

"Oh, God," she groaned rolling into a ball on her bed. "He's got to be part Cambion too. I swear. Conceited prick that he is."

Scrambling up off the rumpled bed, she gripped one of the black curtains that hung from the wrought iron canopy as a jolt of lust zinged up her belly.

"I'm going to kill him," she gasped, wondering what kind of voodoo he'd cast on her for the millionth time. She whimpered pressing her hand against the insistent throb between her legs.

Stumbling to the monstrosity Navar dared call a vanity fit for a princess, she grabbed a pair of panties and yanked them on. When the material made contact with her swollen flesh, she screamed.

"Remi!"

Rowie shivered all over, her breath coming in labored gasps.

"Wait till I get through with you, you... asshole." She clenched her teeth and grabbed a gauzy robe. "I'm going to suck your dick until your big green eyeballs fall into your skull."

Just saying the words alone sent Rowie headlong into an orgasm. She gripped the edge of the pewter vanity and cried out as her body quaked from the intensity.

If only it were enough to take off the edge to her lust, but by now she knew it didn't.

"Interesting visual." Draco and Oni leaned against the frame of the double doors to her room. Draco chuckled. "Until his big green eyeballs fall into his skull?"

Rowie bared her fangs at them. Remi had told her she was cured, but the things never went away, and ever since she'd gone full blast into heat, a red ring circled the black irises of her eyes. She knew she looked like a rabid vampire—she sure as Hell felt like one at the moment.

Hissing and snarling at the two amused vamps, she tugged her robe closed over her bare breasts and tied an untidy knot at her waist.

"What the fuck do you want?"

Both of them looked at each other, their eyebrows shooting up to their hairlines.

Oni groaned and Draco turned back to her to answer, "Don't think you want to know."

She made her way past them, stepping out barefoot into the corridor. "Then stay out of my way."

"Looking for a weredragon?" Oni asked as they fell in step to either side of her.

"Blood-red hair, green eyes, tats?" Draco added.

Rowie snarled. "Where is he?"

Both vampires pointed down the corridor.

As they reached the doors to Liara and Marinia's room Rowie was already cursing, remembering how she'd found them the last time he'd been in their company. For two lesbians, they sure did like her dragon an awful lot. Down the corridor, she heard Navar carrying on a conversation.

"Shit Nav's with reporters," Oni exclaimed almost at the same time the sound of a lash sounded clearly through the door.

"Son-of-a-bitch," Rowie shrieked shoving the door open.

The black door banged against a wall and Rowie had to kick it back again, when it bounce forward. Oni stepped in front of it as Rowie barreled into the room.

"Remien Fyre," She yelled. "You bastard!"

Again he hung, wrists cuffed over his head and lash marks all over his sweat-slicked body. This time he had a ball gag strapped to his face over his mouth so he couldn't blather baby, it's not what you think!

His nostrils flared and he growled around the red ball in his mouth. Rowie gulped, her eyes going down to his erect cock, pressed high against his belly. The sword tattoo was gone. In its place, a pair of black wings swept up from around his cock over his hipbones. He spread his legs so she could see long fangs at either side of his ball-sack, but what caught her eye and made her gasp in shock was what was scrolled down the entire length of his shaft. His prick no longer had the metal studs piercing its length, although the Prince Albert was still there, to her relief. From just underneath his reddened cockhead to the root of his thick shaft was written in Angelic sigils Rowie's Toy.

Oblivious to the commotion behind her, Rowie drifted over to him. His scent filled her nostrils, making her shiver and then her tongue was all over him. She licked his nipples, toyed with his piercings; bit them before licking down his abs. Her tongue darted into his bellybutton, flicking the five metal studs there. He'd left the tattoo of the black sun around his navel that had been part of the sword. Kissing and biting her way over his sensitive hipbone until she came to the base of his cock. He strained against the cuffs, his hips jerking every time she nipped his sweaty flesh. When she gave his prick a long lick from root to head, he rose on his toes with a loud groan, letting his head fall back. She loved looking at him, watching his reactions to her sensuous torture, but her need to take him into her mouth had her closing her eyes and opening her mouth.

Heaven was the feel of Remi's thick cock sliding past her lips, his taste, his scent—cinnamon and fire. Her hands ran up the smooth muscular length of his shaking legs to curl around and grip his tight ass. Above her, he moaned in bliss when she sucked him hard, her cheeks hollowing in.

Rowie couldn't get enough of his taste, pulling back to let her tongue run over the tip of him. Copious amounts of precum oozed from his cum-hole and she lapped up every drop. Squeezing his pert cheeks, she let her mouth slide down his shaft to mouth his balls. He gave a harsh, muffled yell behind the ball-gag, his entire body going taut. Remien Fyre was trying not to come. She didn't know whether to take his seed in her mouth or ride him. The throb between her legs was past the point of bearable.

Panting, she stood and climbed on him, her hands gripping his shoulders and legs wrapped around his waist.

***

Remi stared into the black abyss that was Rowie's eyes. She licked her wet lips, her breath slamming in and out of her. Reaching between their bodies, she pulled her black thong to the side. Remi lined the head of his cock to her opening like a heat-seeking missile... and then she slammed herself on him.

Rowie's body arched, her scream piercing the air around them. Remi bit down on the rubber ball-gag in his mouth when her muscles seized his dick in her orgasm. She squeezed and wrung his aching flesh until he was certain she would break it into tiny pieces. By now his mouth ached, his arms were on fire and the lash marks on his back and ass stung. His balls felt like they were ready to implode, and a raven-haired beauty was ravaging his prick with her tight pussy. Remien Fyre was in Heaven.

Behind them, the vampires were doing their best to get rid of the reporters recording every second of Rowie and Remi's savage act of lust. Remi was sure that more than half of those idiots were live streaming their vids across the galaxy. Devon was going to throw a fit. The Edenian council wasn't aware Devon and Angel, along with the help of Utuduodian Master Guardians, had already found Alpha 7's missing Angels. Devon was still considered an outlaw, dangerous and to be vaporized on sight.

Rowie whimpered, her nails digging into his flesh in frustration. She needed his semen. She was hurting. The sight of her tears dripping down her flushed cheeks tugged at his heart.

He braced his feet apart and began thrusting, making her bounce on him.

She gasped, throwing her head back, screaming, "Oh, fuck, God, yes! Fuck me, baby... hard!"

Remi grinned around the ball, his hips pistoning against her. His flesh tingled and he growled when he felt his dragon's wings cut through his flesh.

The burn of his orgasm boiled in his balls. Blood ran down his arms from the strain he put on the leather cuffs. He pounded her like a beast gone insane and she clung to him for dear life.

Her next orgasm had her burying her fangs in his throat. The feel of her claiming him yet again had him erupting. He screamed against the gag, feeling his very soul pouring into her welcoming depths. White light blinded him and for a moment he had the vision of two boys with blood-red hair and eyes as black as Rowie's scampering through the corridors of Alpha 7. Their mischievous giggles echoed in Remi's heart, bring tears to his eyes. Sons. Rowie and he were going to have twin boys... and from the looks of things, they were going to be as rascally as their father.

Rowie removed the ball-gag from his mouth. His lips felt stretched and his jaw rubbery. She kissed him softly, nibbling at the snake-bite piercings on his lower lip.

"Baby, that time I know I got you pregnant."

***

Rowie reared back and stared at Remi open-mouthed. She'd expected him to start trying to explain why he'd fallen prey to the lesbian vampires again, or whisper that he loved her, but his certain declaration that he'd gotten her pregnant shocked the Hell out of her.

He grinned, looking extremely proud of himself.

The yelling out in the hall increased. Rowie blinked, watching in astonishment as the mirror behind Remi rippled like water, and Devon stepped through it.

"It's started," he exclaimed his eyes wild. "The summoning of Lucifer. There's a new Angel of destruction and he's caught himself a virgin."

Rowie dropped from Remi's body and fixed her clothing.

"Shit," Remi hissed, "Seth's girl, Amaranth. She's a virgin... a reaper. Can't get any more powerful than that. Row, unbind me."

Rowie's hands trembled as she undid the clasped from his bloody wrists.

"No, they wouldn't be stupid enough to capture a reaper. Reaper's don't need to use their swords to kill devils," Devon said pacing.

"Iliel," Rowie said, her voice breaking as she remembered his sweet face. "He's a virgin. They must've taken him."

Remi shook his head. "But he's Cambion." He turned to look at Devon, rubbing his wrists. "Would they take a tantric vampire, Dev?"

"My father was a Cambion," Devon admitted. Rowie already knew that from one of their previous conversations. Devon shook his head. "No. A Cambion isn't a powerful enough creature. The demon sword needs to be anointed by the pure blood of an archangel."

Zak burst into the room, his eyes wild. "Seth's missing."

"He must've gone to save his girlfriend," Remi snapped. "I told you they'd kidnap her."