Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's heated, you'll not be cold. It's a nice evening out anyway. Before you go I wonder if you'd do me a favour?" he asked.

I was about to say "Want another blowjob?" but though better of it.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked.

"Would you go downstairs and see Jack at the bar and ask him for a bottle of my special reserve. He'll know what you mean?" he explained.

"Sure."

"Thanks my dear. Come this way and I'll take you to the elevator." He was so pleasant.

He took me downstairs and we ended up at the regular elevator rather than the private one. He put a key in and said "When you come back up just turn the key and press the 'P' button and you'll end up back here. Bring the bottle and the key to me. You'll find me in the garden."

"Sure." Was all I could manage.

I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby.

The elevator only went a couple of floors before it stopped and the door opened. Two naked guys got in.

"Well. What do we have here?" One of them said

He came to me and lifted me up onto the elevators hand rail. Then he got between my legs and gently eased his cock into me. He felt so warm inside me and I wrapped my legs around him and gave in completely. When we reached the lobby his buddy pressed the button for the 11th floor and up we went. I have no idea how many times we rode the elevator up and down but I felt wonderful.

When he came he eased me down off of the handrail and I saw his friend was rock hard on the other side of the elevator. I dropped to my knees and started to suck. As he left the elevator he said "See you later."

I don't know if he was talking to me or the other guy. It didn't matter because I was in no position to respond anyway.

This time we didn't have to make so many trips up and down. He came just as we reached the 12th floor and, when the doors opened he got out and another guy got in. I grabbed the handrail and started to pull myself up when I felt his hands on my hips. I held the handrail tight as I felt him penetrate me. This time it wasn't as gentle. He really wanted to fuck so I pushed into him hard and squeezed my pussy tight. As we were rocking back and forth I turned my head to look in the mirror at the back of the elevator. I don't think I had ever been able to see myself getting fucked before and it was quite an eye opener. I particularly enjoyed watching my boobs swing as he screwed me. I also noticed my butt jiggle and that looked great too. It almost felt like I was watching a porn movie and it was odd to see myself as the star.

The guy came and I stood up. He hugged me and felt my butt cheeks and, as I looked over his shoulder, I saw the sweaty outline of my back on the mirror from the first fuck. I must admit I felt fantastic.

We reached the lobby and this time it was me that left the elevator. I went over to the bar and asked for Jack.

"I'm Jack." He snorted.

"Ronnie's father needs a bottle of his special reserve." I smiled.

"Sure." He reached under the bar and gave me a bottle of brandy.

"Thanks!" I called as I scooted back to the elevator.

I turned the key in the elevator and the doors closed. It went directly to P1 and I took the key and got out.

"Did he really say you'll find me in the garden?" I thought. "Wonder what he means?"

I went back upstairs and one of the first people I saw was the butler. I had a strange thought about the fact that he was in his working uniform and, for this weekend, so was I. He saw the bottle and nodded.

"Where is the garden?" I asked.

"Follow me please madam." He answered and started off down the corridor. He opened a door and ushered me into a very small space with another door.

"The garden is through that door. We never have both doors open at one time so that the temperature stays constant. Now, if you'll give me the key, I will go and when this door is closed you may enter the garden."

I gave him the key and waited until the outside door was closed before I pushed the second door open.

I found myself in a tropical greenhouse. It was comfortably warm and a little bit humid. A green parrot like bird took off from a tree branch as the door clicked shut. After a few steps the pathway forked and for whatever reason I took the left side. The garden was beautifully manicured with stone pathways and ponds that had fish in them. I turned a corner and saw Ronnie's father lying on a blanket with a picnic basket beside him. He patted the blanket and said "Come, sit down."

I handed him the bottle and sat down.

"I enjoyed you down in the ballroom and decided that I would like to enjoy you more fully up here." He opened the picnic basket and handed me a plate.

"It's not much of a picnic but there are a few things that you may enjoy. Do you enjoy brandy?" he asked.

"I tried it once and got sick." I replied.

"Maybe some wine?" he suggested.

"Yes, what do you have?"

"We have a pinot or a merlot." He offered.

"Merlot please."

He pulled out some hors' de oeuvres and some crackers and a crabmeat pate.

I didn't want to eat much but I did nibble. When he saw that I wasn't eating he put the food away and pushed the basket to one side.

"I intend to have you right here." He said."First though you must strip me."

He took his own socks off and waited for me. I started with his shirt and teased his nipples with my tongue. Then I undid his belt and his pants and eased them down and off. I straddled him and ran my tongue down his torso until I got to the top of his briefs. Hitching my thumbs into his underwear I slowly started to ease them down following their progress with my tongue. When his erection sprang free I kissed the head and ran my tongue down his shaft to his balls. I pulled his briefs right off and knelt next to him so that I could run my hands over his body. For a man in his mid-sixties he was in remarkable shape and I knew I was in for quite a pounding.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Two things." He said. "I didn't get to enjoy your pussy much in the ballroom. I'd like to spend some time with it. Secondly, I have been told that you performed a fantastic striptease this evening. I would like you to come back sometime soon and repeat the performance for me and a few select friends."

"Yes to both." I replied. I figured that I could clear the second visit with my husband during the week. Either that or simply tell him I was working late. As far as him enjoying my pussy, I was certain that I would very much enjoy him enjoying my pussy.

"Sit on the blanket." He ordered. "Then lean back a little and spread your legs."

I did as I was told and I could feel how hot my pussy felt.

"Beautiful." He said. "You have a beautiful pussy."

My husband had often said that he thought my pussy was the most beautiful that he had ever seen but I just thought that he was only saying that to get me to show him it.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled.

He reached out and put his hand between my legs. I smiled my approval and he slipped a finger gently inside. He edged his body closer to me and started exploring in detail. When he pulled my lips back to expose my clitoris I honestly thought I was going to orgasm right there and then. As it happens, he was closer to coming that I was. I lay on my back and he lifted himself onto me and eased his cock into me. Within a couple of minutes he had cum and lifted himself off of me.

"Please forgive me. I am an old man."He apologized.

"It's ok, it felt wonderful." I replied. My reply was genuine. He was the first person to try to make love to me that evening (although Jermaine deserves a very honourable mention).

"Now, go and enjoy yourself." He said in a grandfatherly way.

"I will see you again later." I promised.

I kissed him and made my way out of the garden. Once I was out I realized that I was lost again. Passing through several doors I found myself looking through the glass wall into the gym again. At first I thought the gym was empty but then I heard the sound of some weights being dropped. I pushed the door open and looked inside. One of the guys was there in short and a sweat soaked t-shirt lifting what looked like a ridiculously heavy set of barbells. I said "Hi" and went to sit on a nearby bench.

"Hi." He grunted. "Almost finished."

He lifted for another five minutes or so and, as he put the barbells down, announced "I need a shower."

"Perhaps I can help you with that." I offered.

"Sure." He grunted again.

I followed him to the communal shower that I had used earlier. He peeled off his t-shirt and I nearly fainted. His upper body was a sculpture. Every muscle stood out and glistened with sweat. Not waiting for him to push his shorts down I squatted and slowly eased them down. When the waistband slipped over his cock it bounced a bit and I gasped. It wasn't huge, more like comfortably large, but it was absolutely gorgeous. It wasn't hard yet but the veins showed nicely and its' head was well defined underneath the foreskin.

"I need a shower." He repeated.

"Yes, just a minute." I stood back a few steps to admire him. He was definitely the most magnificent physical specimen that I had ever seen.

"Turn around." I told him.

He turned around and I admired the musculature of his shoulders, back, legs and ass. Oh that ass!

I turned the shower on and took a bar of soap and a facecloth from the shelf and started to soap his shoulders and back. I intended to take my time and he didn't seem like he wanted to hurry me along. Running my hands over the muscles of his shoulders and back felt wonderful and then I started soaping his bum. I pushed one foot against his ankle and he spread his legs a little. Squatting down again I ran my soapy hand up and down his ass crack and then between his legs to get to his balls. I continued down his legs making sure that I spent plenty of time on his inner thighs.

Moving round in front of him I noticed that his cock still wasn't fully erect but it looked even better than before. Again I started on his shoulders and torso and gradually worked my way down to that glorious penis. I spent plenty of time running my hand along his cock making sure that it was well and truly soaped. Then I pulled his foreskin back and soaped its' head. By now he was totally erect and I got down on my knees to continue to soap it and his balls. I had made my mind up where that cock was going to be in a few minutes.

I told him to turn around and put his hands on the wall and spread his legs. He did as he was told and I wetted the facecloth and started to wash the soap off of his body. Again I took my time over his ass and balls before having him turn around so that I could start on the front. By now my pussy was aching to have that cock inside and I made short work of his shoulders and chest. I spent a little more cleaning off his cock until I finally not take it anymore. I turned away from him bent over and put my hands against the wall. He pushed my legs apart and pushed into me. He eased into me little by little until I was finally taking the whole thing. He started to pick up the pace and I started to breathe hard and moan. Soon he was pushing hard and fast and my moan turned into a wail. His dick was touching all of my pussy and I knew I was going to orgasm very soon. As I sensed my body start to shudder I felt his warm stream pulsing into me.

When he was spent he pulled out and turned to wash his cock off under the shower. I sort of fell gracefully to the shower floor breathing hard. I could feel my face was bright red and my pussy must have been also. Then I heard people clapping. I looked up to see one of the girls and eight or nine guys giving us a round of applause. My face certainly was red now but I felt great. I scooted underneath the shower, opened my legs and let the water wash over my pussy.

Soon the shower was turned off and the muscleman lifted me up and started to dry me off with a towel. I was like a doll in his hands and I surrendered and let him finish.

"How did you know we were here?" he asked our audience.

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps it was the moaning and screaming that got our attention."One of the girls said with a chuckle.

I knew that my face was bright red but I was still feeling a buzz from the sex and I really didn't care.

The muscle man put his hand on my ass and gently lead me out of the shower room and up the stairs. "Let's see what's going on outside."He said.

We went down the corridor past the living room, kitchen and bedrooms on our way to the stairs to the roof. I had a quick glance into the bedrooms as we passed them and five of them were full of naked people having sex. One of the bedroom doors was closed and I wondered what might be going on in there. For some reason I did a quick bit of math. If there was one down in the gym and one girl in each of the bedrooms that only left two, myself and one other. The other girl could have been anywhere. Perhaps on the roof, perhaps in the garden. Possibly she was in the other bedroom. Maybe she had been sent down to get something from the bar. No matter what I figured that there would be fifteen or more guys outside and I might be the only girl. The thought excited me.

We went through two sets of doors to get to the roof and, as we exited, I noticed that although it wasn't a cold evening it wasn't as warm outside as it was in. My nipples immediately hardened and I hoped that the guys noticed and thought it was because I was horny rather than cold. Truth is I was very horny.

I also hadn't thought about being naked out on the roof of a downtown high rise. The thing was that we were on the roof of a fifteen storey building and three of the buildings adjacent to us were all thirty or more storeys. One of them was an office building and this late on a Friday night (or was it Saturday morning already?) there wouldn't be many people there. The other two were apartment or condominium buildings. There were plenty of lights on in those two buildings and even though I couldn't see anyone I had a feeling that we were being watched. What the hell. In for a penny in for a pound I thought. Why not put on a show for them.

I walked toward the pool and dove straight in. The splash made everyone look round. I stayed underwater as long as I could and then surfaced and rolled over to do the backstroke. The pool was half indoors and half out and it looked like the roof could extend the length of the pool to make it fully enclosed so that it could be used in winter. As it was the pool was heated to a very comfortable temperature.

I heard splashes as several guys dove in. Soon they were swimming between my legs and trying to dunk my head. I fought back and started horsing around trying to splash the guys. Then I felt a guy go between my legs and lift me up on his shoulders. I leaned back and we both fell backwards into the water. After a little more fooling around I started to swim towards the side of the pool. I was planning to use the steps to climb out of the pool but when I got there I noticed that a guy wearing a speedo was sitting there.

The speedo showed the outline of his cock nicely and, without being told, I started to pull his cock out. He lifted his butt and I pulled the speedo down and off and started sucking his penis. Then I felt some hands easing my butt cheeks apart and the gorgeous feeling of a cock entering me from behind. I was in heaven again with two cocks in me and warm water lapping around my body. It didn't seem long before the guy came in my mouth and he was immediately replaced by another. The guy in my pussy came and when he pulled out another was cock was pushed in. When they were done two more enjoyed me and then two more. When the last of them came I quickly got out of the pool hoping that the water had not wrinkled my skin too much.

One of the guys helped to dry me off and offered me a drink. I gratefully accepted a cocktail of some kind and found a sun-bed to lie on. I did a quick look around and saw that the seventh girl was also lying on a sun-bed. She stood up and pulled her bed closer. "Hi, I'm Jenny." She said.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Janice." I replied.

"I really am pleased to meet you. These guys have been going at me for at least the last two hours. I am exhausted." She laughed. "I hope you can keep them satisfied for a while."

"I'll try my best!" I said with a wink.

At that moment I felt a hand on my left breast and looked around to see a smiling black face. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. He took me in his arms and carried me to a sofa that had a canopy over it. He laid me down and gently pushed my legs apart. I smiled at him and parted my pussy lips with my fingers. He put his face between my legs and started licking. Before long I was writhing in ecstasy and I reached forward to put my hands behind his head and pulled him tighter into me. In no time I was bucking with an orgasm. Before my orgasm was finished I felt his cock enter me and that set me off even more. The warmth between my legs was wonderful. He came pretty quickly and eased himself out of me.

I led there for a few minutes until I felt a hand on my leg. I opened my eyes and saw another guy smiling at me. He was already naked and hard and I spread my legs for him. He was a little smaller than the previous guy and he fucked me a little frantically. It didn't hurt and I didn't mind. In fact I quite enjoyed it. A couple more guys took me right there and, before another one could, I stood up and went for another swim.

I did a couple of lengths of the pool as the guys watched. Feeling very much refreshed I headed back to the steps and was helped out of the pool. This time I wasn't offered a towel but was taken straight back to the sofa and made to bend over one of it's' arms. I knew what was coming and I spread my feet apart to let the guy in. I was bent over for quite a while and I guessed that perhaps six guys had taken turns with me. When they had finished I stood up and felt the cum dribbling down my legs. I was sweating heavily but I didn't have the energy to go for a swim. The muscle man from the shower wrapped me in a towel and lifted me up. He carried me down to one of the bedrooms. He took me into the ensuite and ran a bath for me. The water was perfectly warm and soon I felt him bathing me. He spent a little more time than was necessary on my tits and pussy but that was fine. It felt good.

When he had finished bathing me he had me stand up while he toweled me dry and then he lifted me up and took me back into the bedroom. The bedroom was empty and the bed was newly made. He put me on the bed and pulled the blankets over me.

"Get some sleep, I'll see you in a few hours." He promised.

I must have fallen asleep immediately because I don't even recall the door closing. I must have slept for quite a while, well, perhaps four hours, and when I woke up I felt someone spooning against me.

"Morning honey, will you make us some coffee?" I mumbled.

"Coffee's already made. Breakfast too." Came the reply.

I was shocked. That wasn't my husbands voice. I felt beside the guy beside me and realized that he was naked. He cupped one of my boobs with his hand and said "I hope you got a little sleep. It's going to be a busy day."

Then I realized where I was and I smiled. It wasn't just a dream after all!

I could feel his hard on pushing into my butt and I turned to face him. It was the muscle man again.

"Feels like you have something that needs to be taken care of." I said.

"That would be nice."

I pushed the blankets off and straddle him. Leaning forward so that he could take my nipples into his mouth I rubbed my pussy up and down his cock. I couldn't wait any longer and I lifted myself up and guided his gorgeous cock into my pussy. I hadn't been awake five minutes and here I was fucking a guy again. It was going to be a long day but I was certain it would be a day to remember.

123456...8