Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fifth guy grunted and sighed and then pulled out. Stood up and said "Thanks guys, have a nice weekend." I started walking back toward the door and, to my surprise, everyone followed me. I waited at the door for one of the guys to open it and hesitated a little so that the car door would be open by time I got there. I wasn't overly worried about being seen anymore but I figured it might be good if I were not.

Once I was back in the car I pulled several Kleenex out of a box and cleaned my pussy up. I glanced up and realized that the guys were watching intently. Held the Kleenex out and said "Anyone want to help?"

One guy, whose name I had yet to find out, took the tissues from my hand and gently started to wipe me clean. I parted my legs wide to let him get everything. After the disappointing session in the house I was beginning to enjoy myself again. When he finished he buried his face in my pussy and started on me with his tongue. He was good and soon my sighing, moaning and grunting were uncontrollable. I pushed my pussy harder and harder into his face and it wasn't long before I was bucking and shuddering to an orgasm.

I realized that I was sweating profusely and I was glad when I heard Ronnie's father tell Dave "Let's go home."

We hadn't gone two blocks when I heard him say "Dave, pull over at the newsstand on the corner."

Dave pulled the car to a stop and Ronnie's father opened the door. I knew that I was about to go outside again but I waited for him to tell me.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of change. "My dear, would you mind getting me this morning's Globe and the Times as well?"

"No problem."

I strolled over to the newsstand as casually as I could and asked for the newspapers. The old man at the newsstand stared for a moment or two and then handed me the papers. I gave him the change and turned back toward the car.

"Wait a minute, you're fifteen cents short." Called the old guy.

I went to the car door and told Ronnie's father. He made a show of checking his pockets and then sad to the rest of the car if they had any change. They also made a big show of checking their pockets before declaring that they had none.

"Oh, sorry dear, I forgot to check my jacket pockets." He slowly checked his pockets and produced another handful of change.

I took it over to the newsstand and held out my hand. The old guy took his time finding fifteen cents and finally I was able to head back toward the car. Halfway there the door slammed shut. I tried the door but it was locked. I knocked on the window and Ronnie's father rolled t down.

"Is there a problem my dear?" He asked.

I was determined not to panic. "No. No problem at all." I replied and turned my back against the car. The old guy at the newsstand was getting his money's worth today.

Over my shoulder I said to Ronnie's father "Which way to the hotel. Is it far to walk?"

He laughed and opened the door. As I got in he slapped my ass and said "I like you!"

I smiled and sat down.

We got back to the hotel without any more drama and I stepped out of the car onto the carpet in the underground garage. He invited Dave (the driver) up to his suite and we crammed as many as we could into the elevator and went upstairs.

I looked at a clock and saw that it wasn't even eleven o'clock yet. One of the guys announced that the Olympics didn't start until two pm so we still had three hours left to have fun. I knew that it would only be a matter of minutes before I was being fucked again.

Thankfully breakfast was over and the rest of the girls were also ready to be fucked again.

"I need a shower first." I was desperate to get cleaned up after my morning outing.

The rooftop was off limits during the day (for obvious reasons) and, when I finished my shower, the girls and I (seven of us in all) were escorted down to the gym by a large group of guys.

I assumed that it was going to be another round of bouncing breasts and wide open legs on the exercise machines. Turns out I was wrong for the time being anyway.

One of the guys said "Why don't we have a shooting match?" I had no idea what that might be but the guys all seemed enthusiastic. We were taken into the showers which, I was surprised to see, had not been used yet that morning.

The seven girls were lined up against the shower wall and told to each pick one guy. I didn't know what was going on so I just pointed a finger vaguely in the direction of a group of guys and one of them started to take his clothes off. The other girls each made their picks and the naked guys went and stood next to the girl that picked him. The guy who suggested the shooting match stepped forward and said "Ok girls, your job is to get your guy to cum. It isn't a race and you can use any method to make it happen. The purpose is to see which guy can shoot the furthest so when you feel him about to shoot you point him straight away from the wall and he lets fly. Guys, no cheating by stepping away from the wall."

I bent down and started to stroke my guy's dick. When I had it hard I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I knew that this would get him going much quicker than by my hand. When I felt that he was close I switched back to my hand and tried to time my strokes with his impending orgasm. I didn't get it quite right and his cum flew less than a couple of feet. The farthest drop was marked with chalk. One by one the other girls got their guys off and each was chalked.

The competition went four more rounds with two guys left out at the end. Ever interested in numbers, I came up with thirty seven guys to seven girls. I liked those odds!

The showers were turned on and we started to clean the guys up. It felt great to be rubbing my hands over a naked soapy body again and again I spent extra time working on their cocks and balls. When we were all clean and dry we went out into the gym and the guys had us run a lap of the track so that they could watch our boobs bounce and then back to the machines. I spent some time on my back on a bench lifting some weights. My feet were on the floor and consequently my legs were apart. I wondered if I would ever get bored of be looked at!

I soon got tired of excercising and decided to see what was happening on one of the other floors. Another girl asked where I was going and I told her that I was going to pick a random floor and see what was happening. We decided to go together. In the elevator I asked her what her favourite thing was so far. She told me that she had been on the bed in a room and there was a lineup of close to twenty guys waiting to fuck her. One by one they took her and then lined up again so that she could suck them off.

"I loved the feeling of being used time and time again." She said. "At the end of it I was covered in cum and so I went for a shower and as many guys as possible crammed into the bathroom to watch. When I finished my shower we started over again.

I realized that I was getting closer and closer to agreeing to be fucked by as many men as possible and probably having them put me in restraint while they did. I wanted the vulnerable feeling that I had experienced in Marcus and Ronnie's basement when I was shackled to the wall. As if being naked and available in front of more than four hundred men wasn't vulnerable enough!

We decided to see what was happening on the fourth floor. At the sixth floor the doors opened and three girls got in. "Going up?" one of them asked.

"No, we're going to see what's happening on the fourth floor." I replied.

"There's supposed to be a penthouse suite with swimming pools and stuff. We're going to check it out."

"We just came down from there. It's a lot of fun." I explained.

"Are there many guys up there?"

"Thirty five or forty I think." My friend answered.

"Many girls?" she was asked.

"Four or five maybe. But they may have come down now too."

"Oh well, we'll go and check it out. I wouldn't mind a swim. Good luck on the fourth." She laughed as the doors opened.

The two of us stepped out of the elevator and heard music thumping away. We turned a corner and came upon a large area with coffee tables and armchairs. Along the walls were bookcases and marble statues of naked and partially clothed women. In the centre of this room was a naked woman dancing on top of a table. The table was surrounded by a very large gathering of black men. Some of them were also naked, some partially naked and some fully clothed. The girl who was dancing looked absolutely petrified.

My friend from the penthouse winked at me and we started to make our way through the crowd toward the table. When we fought our way through we were lifted up onto the table and the original girl jumped down and made her way to the elevator. I had already danced naked on a table this weekend and it didn't take me long to get into it again. My friend also didn't seem to be intimidated and soon we were squatting with our legs apart and generally giving the guys a good show. The guys nearest the table were reaching out to touch us and I was fine with that. I made a point of making sure that my tits, ass and pussy were within reach as I moved around the table.

After a while I got a little bored of this and held out a hand for one of the guys to lift me down off of the table. When I was down I kept hold of the guys hand and started to lead him through the crowd towards one of the bedrooms. He let go of my hand so that he could high five another guy and so I just grabbed his cock and lead him along by that. I immediately felt him starting to stiffen and I gave him a couple of pumps to make sure. As I looked back at him I noticed that a fair part of the crowd was following along. I wondered if this would be where my endless fuck fantasy would be fulfilled.

As we entered the room I asked "What would you like?"

"On the bed on your hands and knees." He replied.

That was perfectly fine for me. When he was finished all I had to do was stay in place and surely another man would take over.

I got up on the bed and took to my hands and knees giving my ass a shake before I spread my knees.

The room was filling up and I could feel my body trembling with anticipation. I yelped as I felt a sharp smack across my ass and then gave a long sigh as I felt the guys cock gliding gently into my pussy. Not for the first time this weekend my pussy was being comfortably filled by a beautiful big black cock. He slapped my ass again and I really didn't mind. I didn't know how many guys were in the room but if they all felt as good as this they could slap my ass all they wanted.

I had dropped onto my elbows to get more comfortable and my head was resting on my hands as the guy started to pick up the pace. Suddenly I was aware of movement in front of me and I looked up to see another black cock staring me straight in the face. Without hesitation I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I felt the mushroom head and the veins along the shaft and wished that I had seen it properly before I swallowed it. Both cocks felt so good it wouldn't have mattered if they were the only two there. I could feel my tits flying back and forth and I loved the feeling when my nipples occasionally brushed against the bedcovers. Obviously I was not the only one to have noticed my boobs because I soon felt a hand cupping one of them. It didn't matter if this was heaven or hell, this is where I wanted to be.

The cock in my pussy suddenly seemed to get larger and I soon felt it throbbing as his hot spurts gushed inside me. I adjusted my position slightly to get more comfortable and started to concentrate fully on the cock in my mouth. My husband had shown me how sensitive the frenulum is and so flicked the tip of my tongue over that area and was soon rewarded with a low guttural moan. At that moment I felt another cock probing my pussy lips and let out a low moan of my own. As the guy started to push deeper into my vagina the guy in my mouth couldn't hold out any more and I swallowed as much of his cum as I could.

I felt like I could spend the rest of the day and the next too in this room but it was not to be, not at this time anyway. I pleasured two more guys with my pussy and two more with my mouth before Ronnie came in telling all of the guys to get dressed and go back down to the ballroom because the Olympics would soon begin. I was told to shower and go down to the lobby.

When my shower was done I found a new toothbrush and tube of paste and cleaned my teeth and then went back out into the room. I was surprised to see it empty. I went out into the hallway and that was empty too. With nobody else around it felt odd to be totally naked on my own in the hotel and so went to the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby.

Most of the girls were already in the lobby when I got there and I joined a couple of them for a chat. They were very nervous about what was soon to take place. "It's going to be humiliating." One of them lamented.

"How many times have you been fucked since last evening?" I asked. "How many blowjobs have you given? How many people have watched you get fucked and give head? How many men have you stood naked in front of? Or danced for? How many times have you spread your legs just so that there guys can look at your pussy? How many men have cum on your face or your tits?

"Lots of them." She said.

"And were you humiliated?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I loved it."She answered.

"Then don't worry about this. Whatever happens you are going to be centre stage at some point. All of those guys are going to be looking at you. Lusting after you. Enjoy it. Have fun. You are in complete control. Give them a show."

Both girls smiled and nodded. I had decided from the moment that I started to strip on the table at the opening dinner that I was going to go all out and enjoy every minute. After all, there may not be many more opportunities to do something like this.

Ronnie started to get everyone organized yelling at us to get into two lines. One of the lines was shorter than the other so Ronnie moved a couple of girls to even it up. The ballroom doors swung open and Ronnie lead us in. I was about halfway down one of the lines. The guys cheered as we entered and I felt a tingle go through my body.

When we came to a halt I had a quick look around the hall to see if I could see my husband. Unfortunately I couldn't see him but I did notice that, as well as the four hundred guests (actually three hundred and ninety nine since breakfast) and fifty busboys, there were quite a number of hotel staff there too. I was told later that the kitchen and bar staff, laundry and housekeeping, waiters, bellhops, gym staff, maintenance and administration staff were all invited to come in and watch the Olympics. I didn't know how many weren't there but I'm guessing that there were perhaps eighty more people, male and female, watching. On reflection it seemed odd but, if they wanted to watch fifty naked white women perform for them, I wasn't about to argue. I knew that I was going to have fun.

The hotel staff were quite a mix of races. There looked to be Latinos, Phillipinos, Indian and Pakistanis and some white people as well as blacks. I wondered how many of these women would have liked to be participating rather than watching. I made a note to ask Ronnie about that later.

My reverie was interrupted when I noticed that a man was writing something on the girl in front of me. He came to me and I offered him my left shoulder and he wrote A12 on it. I then offered my left breast which he took in his hand and wrote on it. Then I turned to allow him to write on my right butt cheek. All of a sudden it hit me. My mind flashed back to the video from last night and, in particular, the slaves being branded. So now I was a slave. I wondered if that would change the vibe for the rest of the weekend. I was also hoping that it wasn't indelible ink!

Ronnie's sister started to make announcements. The first one was an introduction to the Slut Olympics. This surprised me because I had only heard it referred to as "the Olympics" before. Every reference to us was now as "sluts". I had already accepted that getting fucked dozens of time each day by dozens of guys made me a slut but I was surprised at how disparagingly she used the word. She also made it clear that she was offering us to anyone and everyone as her slaves to be used as they deemed fit. It sounded like we were being offered to the hotel staff now too.

Then I laughed. She was telling it exactly the way it was and, if I was offered to the hotel staff what did I care. To hell with it. If I wasn't offered to them I would volunteer! I decided on the spot that I would have no inhibitions whatsoever. In fact I determined that I would seek out ways to push beyond my limits.

The rules for the first race were announced and immediately the event was on. I had decided that, if the race wasn't close, I would "accidentally" fail to touch the wall with the requisite body parts so that I could get paddled. As it happens the race was close and my competitive nature took over and I ran the race flawlessly.

The second race was a little humiliating but fun nonetheless. We had to run the same race as before but this time holding a feather between out butt cheeks. There was only one feather and when a runner finished the course the next runner had to remove the feather and hand it to another runner to place it between her cheeks. If it fell out when you were running someone had to come out to put it back in. For some reason my team was useless at this and we quickly fell behind. Unfortunately, I missed the wall with my right boob and had to be paddled five times. The last whack was quite hard and I jumped and the feather fell to the floor. One of my team mates ran over to put it back in and I made it to the finish line without further incident.

The third race was nothing but a voyeurs dream. We had to run from one end of the ballroom to the other while holding a ball in our vaginas'. The balls were shiny, silver coloured rubber balls and they were very bouncy. This was going to be a tough one.

It was clear from the outset that this was going to be a disaster in terms of an actual race. All of the girls were sweating. Our pussies were damp with excitement and the balls were shiny and relatively heavy. I hadn't gone five feet when my ball fell out. I chased after it and went back to the point where it fell out and gave it to a guy in the front row. Then I sat on the floor and spread my legs. The guy came over and had a good feel of my vagina before easing the ball back in.

I got up quickly and, as I turned to run, the ball fell out again. I chased it down again and handed it to another guy. He played with me for a bit and at one stage he had three fingers inside of me.

The race was a debacle and so I decided that I would enjoy myself. I let the ball fall out seven or more times. One time the guy that was putting it back in touched me so nicely that I smiled at him and forced it back out. He laughed and slowly re-inserted it. In the end I had no idea who won or even if the race ever actually even ended!

Next up were the more serious events, the blow job race and the fuck race. I figured I had a chance in the blowjob race but I knew that the fuck race would be won by some skinny young thing with a much tighter pussy than mine. I also knew that, no matter what, I was going to enjoy it.

As we were getting ready I saw my husband carrying some chairs out and setting them up. He was busy and didn't notice me. I wondered how he was holding up. This was a different matter than sitting in Marcus' basement watching me screw around. This time he could only imagine what I was doing most of the time. Looking back on it perhaps it was hard on him.

1...345678