Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Marcus had been drilling me for ten minutes or so before he suddenly pulled out and pushed me roughly out of the way. He grabbed to other girls arm and dragged her onto the bed. She fell on her back. He took hold of her legs and put them against his shoulders before leaning forward and plunging straight into her pussy. She cried out in pain but soon her cries turned to ecstasy as she got used to his size.

I desperately needed to cum so I gestured to one of the spectators and told him "Lick my pussy."

He smiled and put his head between my legs and started to work on my clitoris. He was a little timid at the start but soon I was writhing and pushing my pussy into his face. I felt his fingers enter me in search of my g-spot. He knew what he was doing and soon my grunts and wails were as loud as those coming from Marcus' latest conquest.

I couldn't hold on any longer and soon felt the relief of an orgasm. I lay there for a minute or so while my breathing returned to normal and then got up to go in search of my other two targets. I was running out of time and my desperation made me feel more like a slut than ever. I didn't care.

There were too many people using the elevators so I decided to take the stairs down to the lobby and start from there. The only people I could see in the lobby were Ronnie and her sister and I decided to go and ask them if they had seen Jermaine and the muscle man.

"Haven't seen Jermaine lately but odds are the muscle guy, whose name is Leon by the way, will be in the gym." Ronnie suggested.

"Ok, I'll go up to the gym."

"Wait here a minute."Said Ronnie's sister. "Give me a moment."

She strolled off in the direction of the kitchen. I assumed that she was going to ask after Jermaine but instead she returned with some of the staff that had watched the slut Olympics. A couple of them were black but some were Indian or Pakistani and some were Phillipinos. There were also several females among them.

"Ok folks, you can start with this one. I'll see if I can get you a few more." Announced Ronnie's sister.

"Wait, how come they get to join in?" I asked. This felt very different to being naked in front of all of the black guys and I started to feel very uncomfortable. The crowd was looking at me and I put one hand over my vagina and the other over my boobs.

"Didn't you read your contract?"She asked.

I thought back to the evening that Ronnie visited.

"Not all of it." I admitted.

"Actually, you didn't read any of it. You were in a real hurry to sign up." Said Ronnie. "If you had you would have seen that this is part of your duties."

"Why though?" I was confused.

"The name of the event is 'Reparations Dinner'. That was in bold letters on the front page of the contract. White people also mistreated their ancestors. They have a right to reparations too. Want me to get a copy of your contract for you?" Said Ronnie. Her tone wasn't particularly friendly and I knew that there was no arguing with her.

She turned to the staff and announced "Right, she's all yours. Enjoy yourselves. I'll go see if I can find a couple more."

The sound of her heels on the marble floor gave me chills. I felt like I was being abandoned to her sister and the crowd. I closed my eyes and soon felt my hands being moved so that my tits and pussy were on view. Then I felt hands on my ass and boobs and fingers probing between my legs. I opened my eyes and saw some of the guys taking their clothes off and I realized that I was being lead towards a couch. Thankfully not all of the staff who had come to watch the slut Olympics were there but it still looked like more people than I could handle.

I was pushed onto the couch on my back and strong hands grabbed my wrists and pulled my arm above my head. Then there were hands on my ankles and my legs were pulled apart. My tits were being slapped and I looked up just in time to see what I guessed was an Indian guy aiming his cock at my pussy. I felt him rub it over my lips and then it slipped inside of me. I thought back to the time in Marcus' basement when I was fucked by Jeev. I didn't mind that and so I decided to let them do what they wanted and try to enjoy it. I really didn't have any other choice.

Someone grabbed my head and turned it to one side and I saw a cock waiting to enter my mouth. Looking up I saw a Hispanic looking guy staring at me and I opened my mouth. The guy in my pussy didn't last long and as soon as he pulled out another cock was shoved in. I felt the other guy spurt in my mouth and within seconds of him pulling out another was pushed in. I decided to close my eyes and wait for it all to stop. The cock parade continued for a while and my boobs were getting very sore. Several more guys came in my mouth and then I was surprised to feel a pussy being lowered onto my face. I opened my eyes to see light brown skin and very black hair. The pussy tasted clean and sweet and I started to caress it with my tongue.

Apart from the fact that my boobs were sore I had to admit that I was enjoying myself. If I needed any proof that my slut credentials were immaculate this was it!

Another guy came inside of my vagina and then it stopped. I opened my eyes and was lifted off of the couch. I was put on my feet beside the couch and forced to bend over. They didn't have to tell me what to do. It was a position that I had been in numerous times already over the weekend. One guy was already kneeling on the sofa so I leaned forward and took him into my mouth as I spread my legs to allow someone to enter my pussy from behind. I heard the sounds of sex coming from a nearby couch and knew that reinforcements had arrived. Now my ass was being slapped and my boobs were being squeezed hard and slapped. I accepted that this was to be my fate until they were all done.

Thankfully, it wasn't too long before the activity subsided and then stopped. I stood up and saw that there were two other girls in action and, to my surprise, some of the male and female staff were busy screwing each other.

Ronnie was sitting in an armchair watching the action and she smiled as I approached her. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Four thirty." She replied.

"You father wants to see me before I leave." I told her.

"Yes, I know. I've been waiting for you to finish your fun before we go up to see him. Come on, let's go." She ordered.

She took me to the private elevator and we went up to the penthouse. The party was in full swing with girls taking cock in all kinds of positions. It was almost like the world was going to end at six o'clock and everyone was making the most of every second.

"Why does your father want to see me?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh, of course." I felt dumb.

"He likes you you know?"

"Yes he told me. I'm entertaining him again on Thursday?" I told her.

"Yes, I know?" she replied.

"Will you be there?" I asked.

"No, your husband is entertaining me and a few friends that night."

"Really!" My surprise was obvious.

"Yes. You ok with that?" she asked.

"I don't know. This is the first I have heard about it."

"I only asked him last night." She explained "And with what you are doing that night I didn't think you'd mind."

"You told him about Thursday night?" I asked.

"Yes, why not?"

"Well, I wanted to tell him" In truth I was glad that she had. I wasn't sure how I was going to break it to him.

"Then just pretend you don't know that he also has plans and tell him in your own way and see what he says." She said. "Now, let's get you cleaned up before you see Daddy."

We went into one of the bedrooms where several girls were each taking multiple cocks.

"Carry on." Laughed Ronnie. "We're just here to use the bathroom."

We went into the bathroom and Ronnie started running a bath.

"Can I have a minute, I need to use the toilet."I explained.

"Sure, I'll be right outside. Just open the door when you are done."

When I had finished I let Ronnie in and she checked the water in the bathtub.

"It's a little hot but it'll be ok." She said.

I got into the bath and let the water cover me. Ronnie turned the tap off and took off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and I found myself excited at the sight of her breasts. She picked up some soap and a bath sponge and started to soap me up and rub me gently.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Feels wonderful." I admitted.

Her soft hands did feel wonderful on me and I didn't try to stop her when she gently bathed my breasts and between my legs. When she was done I stood up and let her towel me dry. Then she hugged me and we kissed. Her body felt so soft against mine and I thought to myself that perhaps this was something else I should explore at some point.

"Come, let's go and see Daddy." She said.

She put her top back on and we went to the penthouse living room. Her father was watching the orgy that was taking place there. Ronnie tapped him on the shoulder and said "I've brought Janice for you."

He smiled and said "I've been looking forward to seeing you again. Please come through to my private rooms."

He was a gentleman for a moment and took me by the hand. Then he gestured to two other guys to join us and his hand slipped around my waist and settled on my ass. I knew what was expected of me.

I recognized the other guys as Dave the chauffer and the butler who was introduced to me as Fitz. We went through a door marked 'Private' and into a hallway that appeared to have five or six doors leading off of it. He opened a door and flicked a light switch. The room had a small stage at one end and a bar along one wall. There was a pool table, several dart boards and a big screen TV. He picked up a remote and a moment later film of a gangbang came on. Predictably the film showed black guys and a couple of white women.

In the middle of the room was a round raised platform about eight feet in diameter. There were three steps leading up to the platform and I was lead to them. "Up you go." Said Fitz.

I went up the steps onto the platform.

"You don't have anything on so you won't be stripping for us today but you will be dancing for us." Explained Ronnie's father.

He pressed a button on his remote and all of the lights in the room went out and were replaced by three spotlights which were shining directly onto the platform. The spotlights were very bright and for me, the rest of the room was plunged into darkness.

"Dance." The one word order came from Ronnie's father.

A slow blues song started. I was embarrassed at first and my dancing was pretty wooden but the next song was a little more to my liking and I began to dance a little more freely. By time the fourth song came on I was fully into it. I knew that they wanted plenty of me touching various parts of my body and lots of open legged poses. When the spotlights went off and the regular lights came back on I was on my back with my legs wide open and my hand was rubbing my pussy. I was embarrassed to be seen that way in the regular lights but I was so turned on I would have been willing to do anything for them

Ronnie's father stood up and helped me down from the platform. We went back out into the hallway and through another door that turned out to be a bedroom. The room was luxurious and the bed was enormous.

Dave and Fitz were taking off their clothes and I climbed up onto the bed. I got on my knees and watched them undress. Neither of them had huge dicks but they both looked very attractive naked. They laid me on my back and started to explore me with their tongues. I, in turn, played with their cocks and balls every time I could reach them. Fitz entered me in the missionary position and made love to me. Dave was licking and nibbling my nipples and the combination of sensations brought me very close to an orgasm. When Fitz came he pulled out and they switched positions. When Dave came Fitz put his face between my legs and kissed and licked my vagina and clitoris. A long gentle sigh signaled my orgasm and I lay motionless for a few minutes to recover.

Ronnie's father had watched everything and was sat there with a smile on his face. Without a word he stood up and took off his clothes. He came to me and we started to kiss and fondle each other. Dave and Fitz had already sat down and were watching intently. After a while I rolled over onto my stomach and got onto my knees. Ronnie's father entered me and showed remarkable energy. I milked him with my pussy as best as I could and the feel of his cock pulsing in me was incredible. I lay on the bed with him for a while until he looked up and said "It's six o'clock. You are released from your contract."

I smiled and said "I've had a great time this weekend. I will talk to my husband about the Christmas party but I'm sure we'll be here."

The other two guys had already left the bedroom and even though (or perhaps I should say especially though) I had been released from my contract I took him into my mouth and gave him a blowjob to remember.

"See you on Thursday!" I called as I left the room.

Walking back through the suite there were still plenty of guys around but no women. I wasn't harassed at all as I made my way down the change room to get dressed. Most of the girls were still in the room sharing stories but I just wanted to get dressed and leave. After being naked for almost three days my clothes actually felt heavy on me. I made my way out into the lobby and sat on a couch. I reflected on the fact that just a few hours ago I was getting fucked on that couch and then I heard my husband say "Let's go home."

The journey home was very quiet, mainly because I fell asleep pretty quickly. Before I fell asleep my husband asked whether I had had a good time. I answered him honestly and said that I had had a great weekend. He asked me if I had kept count of how many times I was fucked and I said that I didn't know but it was probably fifty or sixty. The truth was probably upward of three times that amount but it really didn't matter.

After we had both showered and eaten we went to bed. I fell asleep with my husband's arm around me and his body pressed close to mine. It felt good to be home.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
1...345678