Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

He came inside of me with a huge sigh and I lifted myself off of him and cleaned him up with my tongue. I was ready to face whatever came my way.

"There's breakfast in the dining room for the girls. Go and eat, you'll be serving us down in the ballroom soon." He said.

I went into the bathroom and found a boxful of new toothbrushes and toothpaste and gave my pearlies a good going over. After I gave my pussy and my face a quick wash I went to find the dining room.

It was a typical hotel continental breakfast and I filled a plate (I had no idea when I would eat next) and sat at a table with a couple of other girls. After the introductions we started to compare notes. One of the girls mentioned that she had spent the night in a bedroom with six guys and it was almost a constant pounding in her pussy and her mouth. Eventually it stopped. "I wore them out." She proudly declared.

The other girl had spent the evening going from room to room. "I think I got screwed in every room, most of the corridors and both pools."

"I had a guy in the showers by the gym and a few up on the roof. Oh, I had to go downstairs to the bar and I got laid in the elevator twice and took another guy in my mouth. The best though may have been getting screwed by the old guy in the garden. He was very considerate." I added.

"Wait, what do you mean? What garden? The one out the front of the hotel?"

"No." I replied. There is a kind of a greenhouse thing up here with trees and plants and birds and stuff. When I got back up here from the bar the old guy met me in there and made love to me. Find the butler guy and ask him to show you it. The garden I mean!"

We laughed just as a couple more girls came in.

"Sounds like you are having a good time." One of them called.

"We certainly are! How are you guys doing?" I asked.

"I think I have died and gone to heaven." One of the girls chuckled.

"You kidding, I'd divorce my husband if it meant I could stay here forever." The other sighed.

The butler guy appeared out of nowhere and started to clear away our plates. "All of the ladies will be required in the ballroom in a half an hour. You may as well relax, you are going to be busy all day and all night." He explained.

The other ladies asked him to show them the garden and I made my way back to the bedroom that I had spent the night in. Muscle man had gone and so I got back into bed to try to nap for a half hour. I later found out that the guys had gone to their rooms on the various floors to get dressed for breakfast. I smiled to myself that soon they would be dressed but I would still be naked. I couldn't get back to sleep.

At the specified time the butler rounded us up and put us in the elevator and sent us down to the ground floor.

"How many times do you girls think you'll get laid today?" one of the girls asked.

"I managed thirteen or so yesterday." Came an answer from behind me.

"It's hard to keep count." Said another girl who I recognized from the hot tub. Her name was Wendy.

"I must have had fifteen or so." I offered "If we all had roughly fifteen each from yesterday evening up to now how many times do you think we'll get screwed today?" I asked.

"My god, we'll probably all need a pussy transplant on Monday morning!" laughed another girl.

"What have you enjoyed most so far?" asked Wendy.

"Well, I did a striptease on top of my table last night. I was nervous at first but when I got into it I got more confident and way sluttier than I could have imagined." I answered.

"Yes, I watched that and wished it was me up there." She replied. "What about sex? What did you enjoy most?"

I thought for a moment and said "So far I have been screwed two or three times by that muscle man. What a body he has. There's a guy called Jermaine. He did me doggy style on top of the reception desk. He was very gentle and considerate and I think I had the orgasm of my life. The old man had me in the garden last night. It wasn't great sex but he is so sweet."

"Sounds like I need to find Jermaine!" she replied.

The elevator arrived at the lobby and we filed out. There were several groups of guys waiting to go into the ballroom for breakfast and, as we made our way in, the thrill of being naked engulfed me again.

We were met in the ballroom by Ronnie. "Pick any table girls. The guys will be coming in whenever they are ready so if you see a girl rushed off her feet feel free to go and help her. Once breakfast is over you can go anywhere you like in the hotel and have fun."

I picked a table near the dance floor and looked around for my husband. I spotted him near the far end of the room and smiled and winked to let him know I was ok and he smiled back at me.

The room was filling up and there were already six guys at my table. The breakfast was buffet style and some guys were helping themselves and others were telling the girls to bring them a plate. One of the guys told me what he wanted and I went to get it for him. I served him and went around the table to another guy to see what he wanted.

I was using the 'bend over and shake your tits' style of serving that had been so popular at the dinner last night and, as I stood up I was slammed very hard onto the table. I was able to turn my head just in time to avoid going face first into a sugar bowl but I still got a glancing blow over my left eyebrow. I tried to get up but was immediately slammed back down again. I felt my legs being pushed apart and I wasn't strong enough to stop him.

All of a sudden I was free. I quickly stood up and looked behind me and saw a group of guys dragging my assailant out of the room. Ronnie came rushing over to see if I was ok. There was a mark over my brow and I was very shaken. She put her arm around me and took out of the room heading for the elevator. A group of six or seven guys followed us out to make sure that there would be no trouble in the lobby.

The guy who roughed me up was being held by the guys that dragged him out and he looked a little worse for wear. Ronnie told me that he was being kicked out and would never again be allowed to attend another of her events. I was relieved that I wouldn't be seeing him again.

We took the elevator back up to the top floor where Ronnie and the guys checked me over to make sure I was ok. She told me that I could leave if I wanted to but I decided that I would like to stay. Apart from that incident I was having too much fun.

"Ok, I have to go back downstairs and check on things. You stay up here and relax for a while." She said.

I decided to go for a short swim and then take a shower. Feeling fresh and relaxed I decided to go to watch TV for a while but when I got there Ronnie's father and several other guys were already watching some business programme. I sat down opposite him but didn't disturb him. The programme ended and he said "Guys, shall we take her out for a while?"

The guys nodded their approval and one of them said "A change of scenery will do her good."

Ronnie's father picked up the phone and said "Dave, is the stretch ready for use?"

The answer must have been in the affirmative and he said "Good, we'll be down in a few minutes."

He told five of the guys to go on down and asked the butler to bring him a pair of shoes. Then he and I and the two other guys went to the elevator. I couldn't figure out what we were about to do but I felt safe and was happy to go along. The elevator doors opened and I found myself looking at an underground garage. There were three sports cars, a blue BMW and two limousines. One of the limos was regular size and the other one, I realized, was the stretch that he had called for. I was a little concerned but decided that I would just along and see what happened. There was a carpet from the elevator to the limo door and I was glad considering that I was barefoot. Actually I was, in fact, bare everything.

I got into the car and the first thing I noticed was that the windows were tinted. I could see out but nobody could see in. I was relieved that, no matter what I was going to do in the car, people would not be able to see. I was surprised how spacious the car was. Even though there were nine of us there was still room for more. I sat in the middle of the back seat.

The garage door lifted and we rolled out into the street.

"Would you like a drink my dear?" Ronnie's father asked.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Whatever you want." He replied.

"How about a glass of wine?"

"Sure. Jermaine, please get the lady a cabernet merlot."

I was happy to see Jermaine again. I made a note in my mind to seek him out later. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a glass then he turned and opened another door and reached in for a bottle of wine. He poured the wine for me and handed me the glass.

It felt very odd being in a stretch limousine totally naked drinking a glass of wine with eight fully clothed black guys.

"How are you feeling?" asked Ronnie's father.

"I'm feeling good, thank you." I replied.

"What would you like to do for us?" he enquired.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was a little confused.

"Please remember that you signed a contract. Even though we are no longer in the hotel you are still bound by that contract."

"Oh. Yes. I see. I'll do whatever you want." I could feel my nipples growing.

"Donnie, what would you like from this lady?"

Donnie started to undo his pants. I drained my wine and handed Jermaine the glass. I smiled at him and went to help pull his pants off.

"Would you like me to sit on it or suck on it?" I asked.

"You can suck it." He replied.

I pushed his legs apart and got between them. His cock was standing straight up and, rather than grabbing it, I started by running my tongue up and down it. I spent some time kissing and sucking his balls and soon saw a dribble of pre-cum emerge from its' beautiful purple head. It wasn't long before I started to feel him tensing up and soon I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat. I sucked as much as I could out of him and then cleaned him up.

I went and sat back on my seat and waited for my next instruction. What happened next was definitely unexpected. Ronnie's father pushed a button and said "Dave, see those two guys up ahead, pull over next to them."

Then he turned to me and said "Do as I tell you to and say what I tell you to say."

"Ok." I replied. I had no idea what was about to happen.

The car pulled up beside the two black guys who were walking down the street. Thankfully it was a quiet side street rather than a busy main city street.

He rolled the window halfway down and told me to go and ask the guys if they knew where city hall was.

I did as I was told and the guys started to give me directions. When they had finished he told me to ask them if they would like to play with my tits. I giggled and asked them. As I was doing so he wound the window all the way down. One of the guys reached through the window and started to caress one boob. I arched my back so that my tits were better displayed and were easier for them to touch.

Then he told me to ask them if they would like to see my pussy. "Would you like to see my pussy?" I asked.

"Yes please!"

I moved back from the window and sat on the bench seat on the opposite side of the car. When I opened my legs for them it was obvious that I was wet and excited.

"Use your hand to open your pussy lips." I was told.

I put my hand between my legs and showed them my swollen clit.

"Lick your lips."

I licked my lips as seductively as possible.

After a few moments Ronnie's father said "Have a nice day guys." And rolled the window up.

"Drive on Dave." He ordered.

Even though the window was closed I continued to play with my pussy. I felt like giving the guys a show. One of the guys nearer the front of the car yelled "Bring that over here."

I got on my hands and knees and crawled towards him. He had already taken his shirt off and I started on his pants. When he was naked I straddled him and slowly eased myself up and down his pole. It didn't take him long to come and, as I lifted myself off of him, I noticed that the other guys were either naked or close to it. I wasn't at the hotel but my duties hadn't changed.

I zigzagged my way back down the car asking each guy what he wanted and taking care of his desires until I got to the last guy. I had saved Jermaine until last because I knew he would be gentle with me.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Reverse cowgirl please" he replied.

He had reclined his seat and I slowly, deliberately lifted my leg over him. I wanted to give everyone a good show. I eased my way back and took care to rub my pussy over his swollen cock. I guided his cock into my sex with my hand and leaned backward and started to fuck him. I wanted him inside me as long as I could so I started slowly and didn't squeeze my pussy much. I started to pick up the pace a little and my boobs started to bounce in rhythm. I was sweating heavily now and my hair must have been a mess. Some of the guys had come to the back of the car to watch and one of them was playing with one of my boobs.

I felt the car to ease to a stop and figured that it must be a red light. To my surprise the window rolled down and Ronnie's father called a couple of guys over.

"Take a look at this." He laughed.

The guys, one white and one black, had their faces at the window and they both broke out into a huge smile. I knew I couldn't stop so I picked up the pace again and my tits started bouncing wildly. I kept my eyes open and saw that the two guys weren't sure to look at my bouncing tits or the black cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Soon Jermaine spurted and I flex my pussy muscles to squeeze him dry. As soon as I lifted off of him the cum started to dribble out of my pussy.

I heard Ronnie's father say "Guys, do you want a piece of this?"

"Fuck yeah!" was the answer.

There was a gentle click as he unlocked the door and one of the guys opened it and they both got in.

I sat there waiting to see what would happen.

"Janice, where are your manners?"

"Huh?" I replied.

"Ask these gentlemen what they would like." He scolded.

I turned to the two guys and asked them.

The white guy said "I want to have my face in that." He pointed to my pussy. I realized that my legs were wide open and there was still cum and seminal fluid oozing out.

"I'd love a blow job." Said the black guy. He almost pleaded and that made me feel good.

Ronnie's father told the white guy to lie down on the floor and I straddled his face. The black guy knelt in front of me with his cock sticking straight out. I lowered my vagina onto the white guys face and started to rub it over his mouth. Then I leaned forward and took the black cock into my mouth. The white guy started to lick and before long he found my clitoris. I started to rock back and forth so that the guy in my mouth was getting a good job and the white guy was able to lick in time to my movements.

The black guy came and pulled out. I tried to swallow as much as I could but I still felt a fair amount of juice dripping down my chin. Without asking for permission I lifted myself off of the other guys face and quickly undid his pants and pushed them down. I guided his cock into me and started to grind on him. He didn't last long and I lifted myself off of him.

"Where were you guys heading?" Ronnie's father asked.

"Over to a buddies house." The black guy replied. "A bunch of us are getting together before we head up to his cottage for the weekend."

"Do you think your friends might like to meet Janice?" he asked.

"Even if they don't, I would like enjoy her again." He replied.

It dawned on me that I had been loaned out to another bunch of guys.

"What's the address?" they were asked.

They gave an address and said "It's only about five blocks from here."

Ronnie's father told Dave to drive to the address. At that moment the sunroof opened. I was told to put my feet on the seats on either side of the car and stand up through the open sunroof. I did so and found that not only my head would be outside but my breasts would be too. I had no choice and fervently hoped that there would be nobody else around at that time of the morning. Then I felt a hand on my pussy and soon a couple of fingers inside. I was hoping and praying that there would be very few people around. We were still on a side street and that was fine until I saw traffic lights ahead. We were about to come to a busy street and the lights were red.

We were perhaps twenty five yards away when the lights turned green and we sailed through the intersection back into the side streets. I did hear one car horn as we came through the intersection but I don't know if it was aimed at me or not. Thankfully, even though it might be embarrassing to be topless in public, in this province it is not illegal.

We got to the guys' address and the car door opened. I thought that the guys would be coming to the car but no, I had to go to the house. The two guys got out followed by Ronnie's father, Jermaine and one other guy. Ronnie's father looked back at me and beckoned for me to come.

I looked both ways and thankfully there was nobody else in the street. I hopped out and ran to the porch. The white guy rang the doorbell and soon saw a shadow approaching. The door opened and I was front and centre. The guy who opened the door looked me up and down and then looked at Ronnie's father and the other black guys from the limo and then his two friends. As nobody seemed to know what to do I pushed past him into the house. I had accepted that I was there to be fucked and, this time, I just wanted to get it over with.

There were two black guys and three white. "Where is this going to happen?" I asked.

"Living room I think." Said the guy who answered the door. He pointed to a room off of the hallway and I guessed that this was probably his house.

"Condoms guys, you have to wear condoms." I was emphatic about this.

"Why do we need condoms? I didn't have one on when I fucked you in the car."

"Well, I'll give you a choice. Condoms or I'm out of here." I realized that I was challenging Ronnie's father too but I didn't consider this part of the original contract.

Then Ronnie's father spoke up. "You heard the lady. Condoms or we're gone."

"I have some upstairs." The home owner said.

"Go and get them then." Jermaine instructed.

When the guy returned with the condoms he handed them out but they didn't seem to know what to do.

"Gonna do it with your clothes on?" I asked.

They started to strip as I sat and watched. When they were naked I had them line up so that I could inspect them. I went down the line fondling their balls and stroking their cocks.

"Not much meat here is there?" I joked with the guys from the hotel. "Ok boys, one at a time and we'll start from this end of the line."

I went to the sofa and bent over the arm and opened my legs. "Make sure they are wearing a rubber." I called to the old man.

Perhaps it was because I felt vulnerable or perhaps it was because I felt more like a slut that at any other time in the weekend so far but I wanted to try to retain some sense of control even though I had none. I was about to be fucked over the arm of the sofa five times and each time eleven other guys would be watching.

The first guy pushed into me and he was obviously nervous. His movements were very mechanical and he came in about a minute and a half. The second guy wasn't any better but the third guy did at least put a little effort in to it. The fourth and fifth guys were the ones that had me in the car. Because they had cum recently they did at least last longer than the first three. I was bored and started to think about something that one of the other girls told me at breakfast. During the night she had been tied to a bed face up and fucked by one guy after another. Then she had been turned face down and fucked by them all again. I shuddered at the thought of it then but now I was wondering if it might be fun to do. Perhaps I might mention it to one of the guys and see if he and some others might be interested later.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
123456...8