Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I had no problems with my ovaries before changing!" Sandra said.

"Neither me!" Mandy said.

"But what I can see here indicates that none of you can bear a child now. Your ovaries are there and seem to be healthy, but they are immature."

"Can't we get pregnant?" Marcus asked to everybody surprise.

"That's right." Alice said. "You only could get pregnant if your ovaries are developed."

At that moment, the nurse brought their blood results.

"Hmm! Interesting! Your bloods are not decaying."

"What that means?" Sandra asked.

"We are cultivating your blood and up to now it is still alive and stable. I never saw that before. If my theory is correct, you may be able to live a long life. Way more than one generation."

"Wow! Why?"

"Your cells are not dying. While we keep them fed, they stay alive. I will continue the tests on your blood to estimate how long you will be able to live."

"You are saying that we are immortal?" Marcus said.

"No! I am pretty sure you can die, but I suspect that you won't age anymore."

"Does this happen to every changed people?"

"I don't know. I will run several tests, but if it happens only to you, then you will be famous quickly."

They talked a little more about the implications of all that and returned home. When they arrived, Marcus prepared a huge meal to them while Sandra and Mandy cleaned the house. They were all stunned by the news. They ate everything Marcus prepared, over a hundred pound each and their bellies were huge. They went to their bedroom and tried to relax on the bed. They quickly slept.

Monday, 07h.

Marcus woke up and noticed that they had slept almost an entire day. The day before had been heavy on them. Marcus felt that his belly was normal again, but he needed desperately to go to the bathroom. He disentangled from his wives and went there. After that, he went to the kitchen and drained his fangs. He was feeling the venom taste in his mouth and was surprised by how much venom he was able do drain.

When he was preparing the breakfast, he felt a huge pleasure on his cloacae. He knew what that was when he saw the first egg exiting. He had laid eggs just three days before and now was lying again. After twenty eggs, he was in awe. The eggs were all scattered on the kitchen floor.

He was feeling quite horny after laying those eggs and went to bedroom. As soon as he arrived there, he saw that Sandra was gone and that Mandy was laying her first egg and her cock was hard. Marcus did not think and positioned himself over her, entering her pussy when she entered his. He caressed her body while she was only hissing and moaning. She had an orgasm after each egg. After eighteen eggs, she almost passed out on the bed, in pure awe.

Marcus thought that maybe Sandra was laying eggs too and he came after her. He found her at the bathtub, laying her third egg. Marcus entered her while she entered his pussy and caressed her body. Sandra was more awake than Mandy, but she could not speak. She was only hissing and moaning. After coming several times and Sandra laying twenty eggs, they stayed in the water. Mandy stepped down and joined them on the bathtub. They were just silent for some time, feeling each other bodies and feeling the afterglow of their orgasms.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Marcus said some time later.

"I agree!" Sandra said. "I never had sex while laying eggs. We have to do that again."

"I am still feeling it." Mandy said.

"I am more alive now." Marcus said. "I was depressed yesterday because of the news."

"Me too." Mandy said.

"And me too." Sandra said.

Some minutes later they finished their bath and had their breakfast. Mandy and Sandra also had a huge amount of venom to process that day.

"Wow! We will have a lot of venom today." Marcus said. "And you two have to promise me to have sex with me while I lay eggs in the next time."

"You can count on me to do that." Sandra said. "But I am curious because the three of us laid eggs today."

"Maybe our bodies store the excess of energy in the form of eggs." Mandy said. "We have to test this someday."

Mandy got ready to leave, picked up the venom and went to their company after kissing goodbye her two wives. Marcus and Sandra quickly cleaned the house and prepared their lunch together. They always had their meals together, so they waited for Mandy while watching the news.

The news was about the scientist again. The analysis on her computers brought no news to what they knew, but they found out a digital diary where she kept track of her research. Apparently, the first version of the virus was released accidentally in the lab, before being completed. She said on the diary that she was scared when she started mutating into a snake and that she tried to reverse the process by all means, all unsuccessful. Then she tried to control her changes and was successful.

The scientist tested this new virus into herself. It reinforced the animal characteristics but kept the brain unaffected, preventing people to become wild. After that, she modified the virus to infect and change men too, after it had changed the women. That way, the men would be infected by the virus that they had more contact and would be protected too. The diary did not clarified why men needed protection.

Mandy arrived at that moment and they told her about the news, while another news about missing cattle were running on the TV. That story kept Marcus attention when it showed a map on screen with all attacks pointed. It seemed that the attacks were in a straight line from where the scientist had been arrested to their city, and was closer than ever.

"Hey!" Marcus said. "I just realized that, if the scientist isn't dead, then she must be killing those animals."

"But why would she attack so many animals?" Mandy asked. "That makes no sense."

"Well, did you notice that the attacks are coming closer to our city?"

"That's true, but why would she come here?"

"Mandy, how much time ago you were interviewed about the serum our company sold to the police force after her arrestment?"

"That was over three months ago! Why?"

"The scientist was killed some time after your interview. What if she saw you on TV and found out that you are a cape cobra too?"

"Why would she go to me?"

"I have no idea. Maybe we can just alert the authorities about that. What do you say?"

"As a lawyer, all I can say is that this makes enough sense to alert the authorities. I will take care of that." Sandra said.

Sandra called the Company's lawyers and scheduled a meeting later that day.

"That's done. I will talk to our lawyers later about our line of work on this case."

At that exact moment, their doorbell rang. Marcus answered the door, but found no one outside.

"Weird. It must be some kids." He said as he entered.

As they were resuming their talk, the doorbell rang again. Marcus answered quickly, but it was just a delivery truck with some new books to Sandra. She signed for them and went to her studio to organize her collection. Mandy took the opportunity to go to her crafting studio and relax. Since Marcus had no one to talk, he went to the backyard and lay on the rock to warm his body. From the entire house, only his workshop wasn't finished yet. It needed some equipment to be installed and he was waiting for them.

After some time sunbathing, Marcus thought he heard something near the pool. He went there and found nothing strange. When he was staring to the pool, with his back to the covered area where their barbecue grill was, he was taken from behind and dragged to the covered area. He fought back, but the attacker was as strong as he was. The attacker had a grip on his mouth too, preventing him to scream for help. Then he saw a black scaled tail coiling around him.

"Sorry to do that, but I need help." The attacker said. "I don't have anyone to help me and I hope you can."

Marcus realized that the attacker was the scientist from the TV. She seemed tired and frightened.

"You have to help me. I am just a victim on all of this! I only ask for you to listen to my story before the police send me to jail again. I don't want to be sedated again!"

She was near crying when said that. She slowly took her hand off his mouth but did not release his body. She was still coiled around Marcus on a tight grip. Since he had no other option, he thought better to try to convince her to give herself to the authorities.

"What do you want?" Marcus asked on a normal tone.

"I need someone to hear my story. I know you are one of the owners of that big company that is taking the world venom market."

"Do you want some money?"

"No! I still have plenty of money. I need to be near someone influent enough that has the means to fight what is coming."

"And what is coming?"

"I have to tell you the story. First, I have not created the animal flu virus."

"What? All your research was based on the creation of a virus!"

"Yes, it was. But I was deceived by one of my lab assistants. I had a real research lab that met all security requirements to manipulate biological materials. I really was researching a way to use a virus to repair the human body, but I would never do anything like that plague!"

"But what happened then?" Marcus was curious and was relaxing his body.

She also relaxed her grip a little, but Marcus did not try to escape.

"One of my lab assistants had a different agenda. He used my research data to develop this virus just under my nose. We always took off the spread ability of the viruses we used. This assistant started to work on a fully functional variant and used it to create the first hybrid species. When we found out, he already had created hundreds of variants with the genetic code of the animals and deliberately released them on our lab. Since I and my employees were in the first impact zone, the virus started to change us quickly."

"Are you saying that other person created the virus?"

"Yes, I am. And there is more. He made a specific virus to infect himself. This one was stronger and combined several animal characteristics. He had a perverted idea on how he wanted the world to be and programmed into his virus. He would enslave all women, which would lose some of their rational thoughts when they changed. We were terrified and started to search for a cure as fast as we could. This lab assistant, Mister Anderson, was locked on one of our containment cells on the lab and quickly he became a chimera."

"A man was the first to change?"

"Yes. He was the first person to change. We locked him and searched for a cure, but it was impossible. The virus did not keep the DNA information that it changes. I started to research for a second variant, one that could keep our mind intact. That's when we realized that everyone on the lab was changing into animals. One by one, my assistants became wild and were locked in the containment too. Just before I lost my mind to the snake I was becoming, I found the solution to my condition and injected myself this cure. It kept my human mind, but my changes progressed until I became this. Before I could create the other variants to reverse the effects on my colleagues, Anderson freed himself, turned me to the authorities and destroyed my lab. He also freed my assistants that were wild. I was lucky that his viruses were defective and that it affected each woman in different ways."

"It was then that your lab was abandoned?"

"Yes, this was the start of the animal flu. I picked up what I could from the lab and started to move frequently. I used the money I had to create the structure to disseminate the virus that would correct everybody's mind, even if I couldn't repair their bodies. I spent years researching a way to repair every mutation he created. I made it in a way that everybody would change into a more functional hybrid. He was so mad that some of his mutations were disabled or had missing limbs. That was when I found out that he was trying to end with the men too."

"How did you know that?"

"He is a sadistic! He stalked me! This is why I changed addresses so often. In one of that times he found me, he told me that he was creating a virus to eliminate the men from the world and he would be the only one left. I knew that his threat wasn't empty and that probably he was close to disseminate his new plague. So I created the secondary mutation."

"But why change everybody into hermaphrodites?"

"It was faster. I had to finish my new variant before Anderson and I had no time. The secondary variation to women was almost done, so I included a new genetic marker to infect men too. To preserve human reproduction, I had to insert genetic information to create the male reproductive system too. In theory, the men would be infected by the same variant the woman they were closer. Before releasing the virus, I found the activation key he used on his initial virus and changed it. This will lock any chances that he could create new viruses. I was destroying my research when my lab was assaulted by the police and I was arrested. They broke in with their shock guns in hand and I ended up biting several people. After that, they sedated me and I was off for some time."

"What is the Alpha variant?"

"This is what Anderson called his variant. Mine, on the other hand, was called Beta variant. His variant was designed to build his body and could affect only him. My variant, the Beta, creates a body that is more resistant and that do not age. This was an accidental discovery when I found out how to fight his first virus. That's why I came to you."

"Why?"

"Because this variant is unique and the only one that creates cape cobras like us. We are all results from this variant and as far as I know, we are the only people in the world that has it. This means we are virtually immortals now. That's why I came to warn you."

"Warn?"

"Anderson might come to you. He is completely insane and now that he can't use a virus to attack anymore, he might use violence. He will probably attack you first."

"Is he that dangerous?"

"Yes! He has a strong and huge body! I don't think weapons can stop him."

"What could stop him? Us?"

"I don't know! I don't think our venom has any effect on him."

"What are you doing now?"

"I will keep running from him and feeding from animals, like I did until now."

"No. If what you said is the truth, we need to tell this to the world. My wife is a lawyer and she manages the lawyers of our company. We can bring your case to them. I will talk to my wives and try to find a solution. One last question, why have you bitten so many people at the police station when you attempted to escape?"

"I wasn't controlling myself. I was strongly sedated and was in fear, trying to run away from Anderson. He is terrible. When I saw a shadow moving on the sky, I lost my mind and tried to escape. I really bit several people that were in my way."

"How about your death?"

"I convinced the police officer to do that to me. One of his sisters was my employee and she returned home after recovering her memories. She was a wild animal since it all started and she told him everything. I showed him where he could shot me not to cause too much harm. Some other people helped me too because of the same reasons."

"If your old employees can tell the true story, why keep running?"

"They are scared. The officer told me that his sister is terrified with the possibility that Anderson returns. I don't know what to do."

"But I think I know. I will talk to my wife and see a way out of this. It would help a lot if we had some photos or any material about Anderson."

"It will be hard to get. He is clever and when he escaped, he destroyed all security cameras from the lab."

"What security cameras? We never heard that on the news."

"The main lab was monitored by several cameras but Anderson knew and destroyed everything before running away."

"And where you kept the recording equipment?"

"In a vault room in the lab. But Anderson destroyed everything there. He knew where the computers were."

"Where were stored the tapes? What kind of surveillance you had there?"

"I don't know. This is too technical to me. I hired a professional to install the cameras and asked him for the best system money could buy that time."

"So, I need the name of this professional. We will go after him. By the way, we were not formally introduced, my name is Marcus."

She eyed him from top to bottom.

"And mine is Laura. It is a pleasure to meet you. Regards the security system installer, his name is Alex and he was a self employed professional. I don't have any more information about him."

"That should be enough. I will be right back, wait for me here."

Marcus went home and called Sandra and Mandy. He called them to their bedroom and told them the entire story.

"Did you believe her?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, I don't believe she was making that story. If we have a chance to prove that, we can put the police on the track to the real suspect."

"We will need help." Mandy said. "Sandra, I think you should talk to our lawyers. They are really good too."

After some more hours discussing their options, Sandra asked.

"Marcus, where is the scientist now?"

"Laura is hidden here, at the backyard."

"Is she still here?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, I left her at the barbecue grill area. But I think we can't tell anyone where she is now. We need first to confirm this story."

"I agree." Mandy said. "If what she said is the truth, she will need protection."

"Yes." Sandra said. "Let's trust her for now, until we find out if she said the truth."

"I think she told only the truth, but I don't know why. I trust her right now."

At that moment, the lawyers from the company arrived. They were alligator and beaver hybrids. They told the lawyers the story Laura told them but did not tell that she was hidden in the house. They were shocked with their theory and told that if that was true, they were facing a unique opportunity.

They said that this story was investigated at the beginning, but it has been discarded because no one could confirm the existence of another player in this game. With the information they provided, they could ask for a new investigation to search for confirmation.

If they could confirm that there was a fight in the lab and that this Anderson guy really existed, they could clear all the charges against Laura on world level, but she would still face the charges for the attacks on the police officers that arrested her. Even so, they thought they could ease her sentence because how she was captured.

Sandra handed them all the information they had at the moment and the lawyers left confident that they were facing their lives case. It was night at that moment.

"Marcus, what do we do with Laura?" Mandy asked. "We can't leave her outside."

"I thought we could keep her here until we have some new information. What do you think?"

"We have to talk to her before we decide that." Sandra said. "I want to meet her."

"I will go call her then." Marcus said.

He asked them to stay in the house and went to the backyard to talk to Laura.

"Laura? Are you still here?"

"Yes, I am."

She was hidden in a corner of the barbecue area.

"My wives want to talk to you."

"Are they trustworthy?"

"Yes, they are. We trust each other completely. I still don't know why I trust you so much, but I think that if you talk to them, you will give them the same feeling."

"And I don't know why I trust you too. I was never that way, even more nowadays. It may be related to our changes. But if you are telling me that it is safe, I will go."

Marcus escorted her inside the house and introduced her to Mandy and Sandra. After she told her story to both of them, they also believed her.

1...1718192021...23