Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Magdalena took Claire to the other room.

"So, spit it! Do you think I will wait until the weekend to know what happened?" She said to Claire.

"I can't hold it anymore, but I do ask you to remain that a secret."

Claire went to Magdalena ears and murmured something, which made Magdalena open her eyes and her chin hit the floor.

"WHAT? Are you serious?" She was stunned.

"Serious! But you have to keep this secret."

"Ok. Oh, my! This is stunning!"

"I know! I know! Now let's begin my jet bath. I need to be beautiful this night."

"This you already are. So, let's begin, you heard what I told Mandy."

Magdalena setup the machine and Claire entered the tub. An extendable ring was put on the tip of her tail and started to send a high pressure water jet under her scales. Claire was stunned when the water hit her and felt some pleasure from the treatment. The ring then went through her body. After some time, the tub's filter system kicked in and started to clean the water. When the jets hit her cloacae, Claire's dick went to full attention and she started to moan. When the jets hit her pussy, she felt and orgasm and it kept going until the jets were on her belly. The orgasms returned when the jets hit her nipples, but soon the treatment finished.

Then an assistant came in and finished the cleaning using a manual water jet. Claire felt like she was in heavens, but soon the treatment was over. Claire looked at the mirror and saw that her scales were bright red and pink, but she also had pink scales on her back forming a pattern, like she never saw. She met Mandy just outside the door. Her scales were in a bright yellow tone and she had several white scales forming a pattern on her back.

"Ssso, how wasss your bath? Hsss." Mandy asked.

"Jussst like yourssss!" Claire replied.

"We have to do thisss more often! Hsss! Your ssscalesss are ssso beautiful!"

"I agree! Hsss! And yoursss are ssso different! Hsss. I did not know you had white ssscalesss. Hsss."

"I see my little snakes are done!" Magdalena said. "Now let's take care of your nails. You can talk later."

Magdalena escorted them to the nail saloon and they passed by Sandra and Laura in their way. They just acknowledged them with their heads. Mandy had her nails painted in gold, while Claire's were painted in a strong tone of pink. Then, they went to the hair saloon. When the assistants were starting their hair, Magdalena brought Sandra and Laura. Sandra's scales were almost brown, almost gold. She also had some pattern formed by darker scales on her back. Laura's scales were shining in black and she had patterns with white scales on her body. Claire never thought about her lighter scales being white before. She was simply stunning.

"Hey! I will take care of Claire's hair. She needs a specialist!" Magdalena said.

"You did not told usss about the bath! Hsss!" Sandra said to Claire and Mandy.

"We didn't want to spoil your fun! Was it good for you?" Mandy asked.

"If it wasss? Hsss! That wasss ssso wonderful I can't even ssstart do dessscribe!" Laura said.

"I never thought your scales were so beautiful!" Claire said.

"Neither me! Hsss!"

"Now let me finish you, girls!" Magdalena said.

They had their hair done professionally by the assistants while Magdalena took care of Claire's hair. She made her hair undulated, but not too much; just to give it more volume. After their hair, Magdalena did Claire's makeup. When they finished, the four of them were so beautiful that they would stop the traffic if they walked in the streets.

"Wow! What a treatment! Magdalena, you are the best!" Claire said.

"No, it was a pleasure to have you here!" Magdalena said. "Make sure to come back more often! I want to see you beautiful!"

"We will be back, that jet bath was all we needed!" Sandra said.

They said their goodbyes and went home. They arrived just after nightfall. Claire went straight to the kitchen and said to every one keep distance. She prepared several appetizers to them and placed them on the table. Then she filled some glasses with the best wine and placed on the table too. An hour and a half later, she called her wives.

"So, what was that all about?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, you are behaving strangely today." Laura said.

"I guess you know something we don't." Mandy said.

"You are right, Mandy." Claire said. "I have been thinking over this matter for some time and finally I had some good news. It was over a year ago that we went through these changes. I can barely remember now the time I had legs. When I was called Marcus and when I did not have a pussy. The changes were overwhelming, but I had Sandra, who endured the first change. I had Mandy, who changed with me. And later I had Laura, who saved the world from a dark fate. All of you made me so happy that I didn't want anything more to my life. But then our world collapsed when we knew we were sterile. Our wombs were too young to carry children and we discovered that our bodies can't age."

Everyone looked at each other, eyes sad by the memory.

"But I did not finish yet." Claire said. "On the last months I have been feeling incomplete. I was a man before, now I am a woman and I did not understand that need to be complete. I had that feeling that something must happen, but I did not know what."

"We all know what this feeling is." Laura said. "We all have it too."

"Yes." Mandy said. "And it is being strong these days."

"I agree. I feel empty too." Sandra said.

They had their sad eyes back on their faces, except from Claire.

"I have some news to you." Claire said. "And I want to propose a toast."

Everyone took a glass of wine and hold up. Claire took a soft drink glass.

"I can't drink alcohol." Claire said. "It will be bad to my twins. By the way, I am pregnant."

Three glasses hit the floor.

The end?

After words from the author:

This was my first attempt to write a text in English. I am a guy from Brazil that is married with a beautiful wife.

I like the transformation stories mostly because I can only imagine what would be the feelings a person feels when changing. The challenge of discovering a new body, being it a male or female one drives me over the edge.

This is why my stories are focused on happiness and people are somewhat one dimensioned (they are pure good or pure evil). I have this problem of telling everything straight as they are. I don't have some writer's skills like character development. But I think I can create a world believable enough to us starting to be afraid of new viruses (or anxious, hehehe).

This text was written in Portuguese and I started to translate as an exercise of my skills. I think that if I did a 6 rating on a 10 scale with this text (I hope so) it will be good enough.

This is the kind of text I do like. So I want to propose to people who want to write stories in this world to follow some rules:

- Let's start the titles with "Animalkind:" to identify this world.

- All events that describe this world are in the Cobra 1 -- 7 stories.

- The changes can be of any kind, just don't mix the species. Only one kind of virus activates on any woman. The men are affected only after the second phase, and only then.

- There are only four (six?) cape cobras on the world, and they are mine! ;)

- Be happy writing it as I was.