Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The changes throughout the world ended three weeks later. Curiously, all wild people had recovered their minds and returned to society. The men resigned themselves and finished changing. All changed people now had functional hands and human faces. It seemed that the scientist had made the virus so that nobody would be disabled again. All hoofed animals, like cow, horse, and deer were now centaurs. Winged animals had their wings at their backs and had human arms and hands. Other quadruped animals, like cats, could walk on two or four legs and had hands in the place of their front paws. All people changed into poisonous animals developed the capacity of producing their venom. The venom market was flooded for several kind of venom. Fortunately, there were no other cobras in the world. As far as they know, they were the only three cobras in the world.

Mandy was still going to the company every day. Sandra and Marcus were supervising the construction of their house and would go to the company every other day. After two months they got a new patent on a new medicine made from their venom and were making a lot of money licensing it to other companies.

Three months later, Saturday, 07hs.

Marcus awoke that day enthusiastic. They would move to the new house that day. They bought the furniture two days earlier and the vendors scheduled the delivery to that day. On the previous day, all they did was to clean the new house and prepare it to them. As soon as Marcus started to disentangle from Sandra and Mandy, they also woke up.

"Good morning, girls!" Marcus said. "I hope you are as happy as I am!"

"I am!" Mandy said. "I am anxious to go to our new home!"

"Me too!" Sandra said. "That bed seems marvelous!"

"Great! Let's get up and have some breakfast. Soon we will have to move what we want from this house to the new one. After that, we have to send to donation all the furniture we left behind and also receive our new furniture too. We have a lot to do today."

They got up and while Mandy was at the shower, Sandra and Marcus prepared the breakfast. They would process their venom at the new house, which already had the two brand new machines. They were stronger than the one they were using and were able to better process the venom. After eating their breakfasts and finish their showers, they loaded their cars and motor home with their clothes and went to the new house.

They parked on their new garage and entered their home. As they reached the main room, they saw how huge it was. Half the room had a 25 feet high ceiling and the other half had a normal height of ten feet so that there was a high wall across the room. This high wall had what seemed to be a painting, but to a good observer, he would see the rails on the top and bottom of that painting. It was a sliding door to their nest. At the end of the room were the two doors leading to the kitchen and bathroom.

Up in their nest, there was a huge fifteen feet in diameter circular bed that sunk up to three feet into the floor. The side walls of their nest had their wardrobe and the back wall had two more sliding doors, one to the bathroom and other to the kitchen. Their bed would receive its mattress that day.

Their first task was to test the new venom processing machines. Each one of them drained their fangs and the machines started to work. After that, they unloaded the cars and stored their clothes. Then, Mandy and Sandra returned to their old house to help the moving people they hired while Marcus waited for their new furniture. As soon as they left, the trucks with the furniture arrived.

Marcus directed the people where they should place each piece. Then they brought the mattress. It was divided into six sections.

- This one I would place myself. -- Marcus said. -- I don't think you will be able to climb there.

- But, madam, we can put it wherever you want. -- The guy, a big elephant hybrid named Anton, said.

- I know that. But this piece will stay over there, inside our room. -- Marcus pointed at the door on the high wall.

- Wow! And how you will be able to put it there?

- I can lift some weight too. I am tougher than my looks indicate.

Marcus quickly climbed into their room and the guy handed him that piece. Marcus easily lifted the piece of the mattress and put it on the place. After that, the five other parts were handed to him and he assembled the mattress on their nest. After he finished the job, he took a picture and sent it to Sandra and Mandy. They replied quickly with a lot of love icons and said that their job there was almost done.

When the first truck was unloaded and the house had its main furniture, the second one arrived. This one brought the new electronics and kitchen appliances. Marcus directed them where he wanted the equipment to be installed. They installed the TV at the main room and then asked where to install the second. This time, though he knew how to do that, Marcus directed the girl to their room. She was a cat morph and used a stepladder to climb there.

That girl, or guy, nobody could tell the difference anymore, was surprised when saw their nest and told Marcus she liked it a lot. Marcus left her installing the second TV there and went back do the kitchen where the other people were installing the appliances.

It was past lunch time that Sandra and Mandy arrived with the stuff from their house. All of them opted to not go lunching until they were installed in the new home. In the afternoon, one more truck parked outside, with Sandra's new book collection. She left Mandy and Marcus alone and started to organize her books on her studio. Her place had large bookcases on the walls, almost like a library. It was also big enough to hold all of her new photograph equipment.

Since the rest of the house was fairly organized and the people finished delivering their furniture, Marcus and Mandy went to their backyard. They laid on the huge rock that protruded in one side. The rock was warm and comfortable to their bodies.

"Do you miss your legs?" Mandy asked.

"Sometimes I feel like I still have them." Marcus answered. "But then I remember how much pleasure this body allows to me. I don't miss them anymore."

"I feel the same. And our flexibility, that allows us to be entangled, compensates everything! I love to be entangled with my loves."

She and Marcus then entangled their bodies.

"Do you know I am in love with you two?" Mandy said.

"As I am too! And I like to hear that!"

"After my transformation, my life changed a lot. Nowadays I feel like we are a family. I still don't understand how received me into your lives so easily."

"Thanks Sandra by that. Sandra was my first girlfriend and I had no experience with women."

"Yes, you told me about that."

"I think that my lack of other experience with women bothered Sandra in some way. She felt like she needed to even our relationship but she wasn't prepared to take that step too. Then, when you showed up after her changes, I think she thought it was a lifetime opportunity."

"And we also have to thanks her new cobra instincts."

"That too. She was jealous. Now we live in total harmony as a family."

"Would you like to have a bigger family?"

"Of course! But we have to take our time. I wish we knew everything about this new virus so we could understand what will be of the newborns."

"That's true. I hope our live keeps so good."

They kissed and started to caress each other. In no time, their dicks started to grow. They turned their bodies and impaled each other at the same time. They were caressing each other's breasts while still kissing. A few moments later, they came together and stayed entangled while relaxed on the rock.

"Thisss isss alwaysss good!" Mandy said.

"I think ssso! Hsss! Even more becaussse we hissss after we come! Hsss!"

"Do you really like thisss?"

"Yesss! I wasss alwaysss hard around her when ssshe hissssed to me!"

"Ssso I will keep pusssshing you!"

"Be my guessst! Now that I changed too, I can keep up with the two of you! Hsss!"

After some minutes, they returned to inside their house and found Sandra finishing to place her books on the bookcase. They barely filled one bookcase.

"Wow! It ssseemed ssso many booksss before!" Marcus said.

"You two were having some fun, right? I will want my part later. About the books, these are only the first ones I bought. They were easy to find. But there are other books about filmmaking that are rare, and I will have all of them."

"That's cool! I will want to read some of these too!" Mandy said.

"You can read all you want! My book collection will not be just to show of."

They admired Sandra's library some more and then the three of them went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner and celebrate their new home. Marcus seasoned some big chunks of meat and roasted them quickly. After they ate their dinner, they took a shower together on their new bathroom and went to their bed. Their room was warm and was keeping them alert and active. They entangled their naked bodies and started to rub onto each other. A few minutes later, they were all excited and their cocks were all hard. As they always did, two of them penetrated each other while the third kissed one and had the pussy licked by the other. At each time they come they changed positions until all of them had kissed, fucked and licked. They always did that before sleeping on each other arms.

This time, before sleeping, Marcus heard a noise outside their house. He was curious and slithered in the dark up to the door that exited on the kitchen. From up there he saw two people looking through one of the glass doors that exited to the backyard. He closed the door quietly and woke up Sandra and Mandy.

"We have thieves here!" He whispered.

"How so?" Mandy asked.

"I saw two people trying to open the kitchen door."

"What do we do now?" Sandra asked.

"Did any of you bring the cell phone to here?"

"No, but I left mine in the bathroom." Mandy said.

"Go grab it and return quickly here." Marcus said.

She did it and quickly was back on the bedroom. Marcus was spying them while Mandy retrieved her cell phone. The two thieves were cat hybrids and walked quietly. Marcus then tried to listen to their whispering.

"Are you sure?" Asked one of them.

"Yes, my cousin helped loading the truck that brought their furniture today. He told me that he never saw someone buy that amount of first class furniture and pay in cash like the people who lives here did. He never saw them, but he told me that they must have a lot of money. He just said me that his manager told him that they were three snake hybrids."

"Isn't this dangerous? Snakes can be poisonous!"

"Yes, they can be. But I studied and found out that snakes are not awake at night. Their sleep is so deep that we can do anything we want that they won't wake up."

"And were we will find the money?"

"Let's search the house. You search here while I will look into the other room."

When the thieves separated, Marcus turned to Sandra and Mandy.

"They are cat hybrids and had just separated. One is on the kitchen and the other went to the living room. What had the police told you?" Marcus asked Mandy.

"They will send a car, but they are a few minutes away from here."

"How about we take them?" Sandra asked. "What do you think?"

"They could be armed!" Mandy said.

"They aren't." Marcus said. "They have only the tools they used to break into our house."

"Then, let's get them!" Sandra said. "Mandy, can you run to the street and wait for the police after we go after them?"

"I wanted to have some fun too! It seems interesting to lurk a prey."

"Yes, but someone has to wait for the cops. Maybe you can ambush one of them if they try to escape." Marcus said.

"Better that way! Where are they now?"

Marcus peeked through the door and saw that one was still in the kitchen while the other was in the bathroom. Marcus went to the one that was in the bathroom while Sandra went to the kitchen. Mandy stepped down to the living room and waited. Marcus saw that the thief was messing with his makeup and his blood boiled. Sandra was preparing to charge into the bad guy. Marcus jumped first over the guy and he screamed when was caught on his coils.

The other one turned around and saw Sandra jumping at him, but he dodged and ran to the living room, where Mandy jumped at him and coiled on his body.

They secured the bad guys tightly into their coils and grouped at the living room to wait for the police. While the police did not arrive, they decided to play with the thieves.

"Hmm! Hsss! I think I am still hungry, girlsss!" Marcus said, grinning evilly to the two bad guys.

"But there are only two of them! Hsss!" Mandy said while tightening her grip.

"Who grabbed the food, eat it! Hsss!" Marcus replied.

"That'sss not fair!" Sandra said, feigning sadness. "I almossst got that one and now I will ssstay hungry? Hsss! Let's sssplit up!"

"I don't like to sssplit! I like mine alive! Hsss!" Mandy said.

"I like mine with plenty of venom! Hsss! I think I will bite mine now!" Marcus said.

The two thieves started crying at that moment. They asked for mercy and were desperate every time they showed their fangs to them. A few minutes later the police arrived and they were cuffed and put into the car. The police thanked them and alerted about the unnecessary risk they took catching those guys. They also thanked the police and when the police left, they went back to sleep.

Sunday, 07h.

Marcus woke up feeling refreshed, still entangled to Sandra and Mandy. He slowly disentangled from them and stepped down to the bathroom, where he started his morning routine. After that, he went to the kitchen and drained his fangs on the machine. Then he prepared some eggs to the breakfast while watching the news on TV. The morning news was about the scientist again. Computer experts managed to get some information from the computers they found destroyed on her lab.

Accordingly to the news, there were hundreds of viruses, which everyone already knew. The new information was that there was a variant completely different from all the others, named Alpha variant by her, which would create a new kind of hybrid. As the news said, this variant was coded to infect only one person, based on the genetic code of this person.

The news said that this variant was indistinguishable from the others, but it was coded to generate a unique hybrid. The information the news had up to that moment said that the hybrid generated by this variant would be stronger than a normal hybrid and had an almost superhuman ability to survive when physically attacked. Before that evidence, the investigators decided to exhume her body to see if she had been infected, but they found only an empty grave on the place where she was buried.

Frightened by the news, Marcus ran to the bedroom and woke up his wives.

"What happened?" Sandra asked. "We are sleeping!"

"I know! But there is news about the scientist!"

"What news?" Mandy asked.

Marcus told them about the Alpha variant. Everybody ran to the living room to follow the news. Unfortunately, the scientists that were analyzing this new virus had no more information to release. Quickly the news started to tell the story of dead cattle again. One more cattle were killed by someone on a farm near the city where they lived. They stopped watching the news and started to talk.

"Wow! She escaped again!" Sandra said.

"But how she survived?" Mandy asked. "She was shot several times!"

"And she stayed dead for a good time!" Sandra continued.

"Maybe she planned that from the scratch." Marcus said. "She may have used those enhancements of the Alpha virus to brake free whenever she was arrested. She knew that the police would keep her in a monitored cell. I already held my breath for almost one hour under the sun. If she was cold enough, she could stay much more time holding her breath. Her body must have taken care of her wounds, but not quick enough so she was cured before being buried."

"That makes sense." Sandra said.

"And there is more." Marcus continued. "She would need a brutal strength to get out of the place where she was buried. That's why she needed to be strong. Now we need to know what more she programmed into this Alpha virus and if it is the same that infected us. After all, we are the same species than her."

"I will call Alice." Sandra said. "She has access to all our exams and can bring some news to us."

Sandra called Alice and told her everything they were discussing. She was excited when Sandra told her that maybe they had this Alpha virus and asked them to go to the hospital immediately to new exams. They agreed and as soon as they arrived there, Alice came to meet them. She was lower than before due to be scorpion bellow her waist. Besides the eight big legs, she had also two claws at her hips in front of her body. Her stinger was above her head and had a silver protection on its tip. In the place of the scorpion head was her human abdomen.

"Good morning to you!" She said. "Thanks for calling me! We may be facing a great discovery."

"Good morning!" Sandra said. "Do you think we have this Alpha virus?"

"We need to run some tests. Let's hurry to the collecting room."

They went with her and had some blood collected. Then they went to the tomography room, where Alice did all exams again. When they finished, Alice got their blood results and started talking.

"Well, as far as I can see, there are no changes on your body, Sandra. By the way, all of your exams came with the same results. Your bodies are almost identical now. So I think that physically you are alright. But there is something bothering me. Sandra, you said that you lay eggs, right?"

"Right. We lay some dozens a week."

"That's strange, your physical exam don't show any changes to your snake abdomen. Someone who had that much of contractions end up having some small physical differences that we can detect on exam. Yours has no difference at all."

"Should I celebrate that?"

"You may think this is a small thing, but I think that your body is regenerating any physical changes that may occur. Let's clarify that with an example. If I cut my finger, it will bleed for some time and then will heal completely in a few days. There will be only a small scar on the place. On the other side, your body will heal it completely and you won't have any scar."

"And what that means?"

"We need some more tests to be sure of what happened. We may be besides a never seen before phenomena. And about the Alpha virus, you are all clear. You don't have the genetic marks needed to be infected by it."

Alice took them to the collecting room, where a nurse took some more blood from them. They chatted a little while waiting for the results.

"And how about you?" Sandra asked. "Are you poisonous now?"

"Yes, I am. A week after we talked I found out that my stinger was producing some venom. It is just a little each day but our income has increased considerably. My husband loves it too. He also produces some venom and became beautiful! How about you?"

"Well, Marcus adapted fairly quickly to the feminine routine. He doesn't even think about stepping outside our home without some makeup. Mandy is great too. If we need, she is there to help us. We are quite a family now."

"You are lucky. You have a united and polygamous family. I and my husband are quite well too and we don't need anyone more for now. By the way, I need to run another quick test on you."

She took them to the ultrasound machine and scanned their abdomen. After some minutes, she took the tomography results and compared with what she scanned.

"It seems that your ovaries are underdeveloped." She said.

1...1617181920...23