Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hsss! You don't dare to ssstop now!" Marcus said.

They resumed their tasks and saw Marcus body twitching in pleasure. At each egg he laid he felt an orgasm. He continued like that until he laid eighteen eggs and filled three vials with his sperm and two with his pussy. Sandra and Laura were wide eyed at the amount of cum he was spilling. After he laid his last egg, they cleaned him, put away the damp towels, opened the windows and untied him.

"Hsss! I can't sssspeak now! I need sssome ressst!" Marcus said weakly.

"You were filling vials as a machine!" Laura said. "Was it that pleasurable to you?"

"If it wasss? It wasss ssso good that I have to do that again! Hsss! Laying eggs while cumming tied asss I wasss isss wonderful!" Marcus said.

"We need to do that too. He seemed to have too much more fun than us!" Mandy said.

"Let's bring him home and put him to rest some time."

The sun was down when they carried Marcus to their bed and put him to rest. Then, they went to his shop and closed everything, before going home and fixing some dinner. Marcus was sleeping so soundly that they did not wake up him not even to drain his venom. At the end of the night, they went to bed and cuddled on Marcus as they always did.

Tuesday, 09h

Marcus woke up trying to figure what happened last night. He remembered having several orgasms before being so tired to even speak. He half remembered being carried to bed that night. Then he realized that he was alone in the bed. He looked at his watch and saw that he overslept and that was late. He went to shower and found Sandra finishing her shower.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Sandra greeted him.

"Good morning! Why did you not wake up me earlier?" He said.

"Because you always leave us alone in the bed. Today it was our turn. And now we know what we have to do to delay your waking." Sandra said.

"Good morning! You were too beautiful sleeping that we had no courage to wake you." Laura said, entering the bathroom.

"I slept for over twelve ours? That was some time since I did this." Marcus said.

"There is a first time for everything. Now hurry up because Mandy already fixed our breakfast." Laura said.

Marcus took a quick shower and went to the kitchen. He was hungry and ate even before processing his venom. While they were eating, they told him that the vials they filled last day were on his shop.

"They can't stay there. We need them in our home. I will bring them here, where we can reach for them quickly." Marcus said.

"I will go there with you." Laura said.

They went to Marcus shop and put the vials on a bag. Laura insisted on carrying the bag, while Marcus inspected one of the vials.

"And to think that this is a powerful aphrodisiac. Maybe we can sell this thing." Marcus said.

"I don't think so." Laura said. "This is so powerful that is almost dangerous. Imagine if someone uses this to force sex on someone else."

"Yes, I think you are right. We are about to use this as a weapon." Marcus said.

Marcus lifted the vial against the sun to see its contents and saw a shadow closing in them.

"Watch out!" He said as he pushed Laura away.

Anderson landed over him with his claws on his body.

"You will suffer until you beg me to die!" He said to Laura. "Until that happens, you will see your buddies die!"

Then he used his sting on Marcus body. Marcus was trying to break free from his claws and screamed in pain when hit.

"Marcus!" Laura screamed.

When he had heard his prey name, Anderson was puzzled and hesitated a little. Marcus took the opportunity to throw the vial on Anderson. It broke on his chest. Marcus and Laura hold their breaths.

"Were you a man? And what is this stuff you are throwing at me? You won't hurt me with this!" Anderson said.

Sandra and Mandy arrived at the backyard in that moment, just when Laura was throwing the second vial at Anderson.

"Mandy, call the police, I will get the ropes. Remember to hold your breath." Sandra said.

"On it!" Mandy replied and entered to get her phone.

Sandra hurried back to the shop and on her way she saw that Anderson was feeling the effects.

"I need a woman now! And I think little Laurie here will see her boyfriend doing a man!" Anderson said. "You are going to give me a blowjob now!"

Anderson penis was huge and was pulsing with his lust. He grabbed Marcus head and forced him into his penis. Marcus saw that his penis was pure flesh and opened his mouth. When Anderson shoved his dick inside Marcus throat, he extended his fangs and sunk them deeply on Anderson penis. Anderson screamed in pain and tried to push Marcus out of his dick, but that was forcing his fangs even more on his penis, bringing him more pain. Desperate, Anderson stabbed Marcus with his sting several times. Marcus hold Anderson dick in his mouth until he felt his fangs were empty. Then he released his penis and was thrown away by Anderson.

Sandra arrived with the ropes and Mandy came from the house. They started to throw ropes over Anderson to keep him from flying away. He was contorting in pain and was dribbling. Sandra and Mandy quickly tied his wings and legs while Laura came to Marcus. She carried him to their house and was desperate by the amount of blood he was coughing.

"Don't dare to die on me!" Laura said. She was crying.

"I won't..." This was all Marcus could say before passing out, hearing the sirens arriving.

Friday, 10h

Marcus woke up feeling pain. He was still groggy and saw that he had a needle on his arm with a saline on the other side of the line. When he moved his head, he heard some noises and soon he saw Sandra, Mandy and Laura faces on his side.

"You woke up!" Sandra said.

"Finally!" Mandy said. "You left us too worried!"

Laura was crying on happiness.

"What happened?" Marcus asked weakly.

"You are a hero!" Mandy said. "You took care of Anderson alone!"

"Last thing I remember I had some help." Marcus said.

"You did most of the work." Sandra said. "You injected enough venom on his penis to kill an army."

"That took care of him?" Marcus asked. "Wasn't he immune to our venom?"

"He is almost immune to it. But the amount you gave him and the place where you bit him, let's say that he must be grateful of being alive."

Marcus face darkened.

"Don't you even think about that!" Laura said.

"About what?" Marcus asked.

"You are thinking that you almost killed someone and were worried about it!" Laura said.

"How do you know that?" Marcus asked.

"Your expression! You weren't charged by what you did. You saved me, saved everyone from that villain." Laura said.

"She is right." Mandy said. "He was the one charged by assaulting on us and attempted rape."

"Is he in jail?" Marcus asked.

"No." Sandra said, smirking. "He is in this hospital. I think he has at least two more surgeries and the recovery time before he goes to jail."

"Surgeries?"

"Yes." Laura was smirking too. "He wasn't too immune to your poison and he received a large amount of poison on his penis. The only option the hospital had was to remove his penis. They are keeping him unconscious until they finish reconstructing his genitals."

"Into female ones." Sandra completed. "He was sentenced to a sexual reassignment and venom removal surgeries."

"How much time did I sleep? As I know, it takes a long time to any judge to sentence a case like this."

"You slept almost three days." Mandy said. "Your injuries were far worse than the ones Sandra received."

"And the judge sentenced him yesterday. You have to see how fast a judge can be when turned into a butterfly hybrid." Sandra said.

"Wow! That was tough! But what if he tries to take revenge on us again?"

"That won't happen." Laura said. "The doctors said that his hormone levels will decrease and that he will far more peaceful than before. They found out that his balls were producing high levels of masculine hormones."

"I see they already told you." Alice said as she entered the room. "How are you going?"

"I think I will be good enough to leave as soon as I eat something. I am ravenous!" Marcus said.

"We will provide some food for you. How about just a few pounds of meat?"

"A few? I can eat a whole cow! Make that at least forty pound and we are set, at least until dinner time."

"Deal. Now let me examine you." Alice said.

Alice examined his injuries and all were almost healed.

"You are a lucky girl." Alice said. "You were hit on just one lung and one of the stabbings almost hit your heart. But as far as I can see, you are almost healed."

"That's some good news." Marcus said. "I am anxious to go home."

"We are anxious too." Sandra said. "We were here with you all the time."

"You were? Why?" Marcus asked.

"They convinced the Hospital board of directors." Alice said. "They are in this room with you since some hours after you arrived."

"We had to help in the rescue of the rescue team." Mandy said.

"What? How?" Marcus was puzzled.

"The first police officers at our house came so quickly in our backyard that we had no time to alert them. As they got there, they started to undress and make sex right there." Laura said.

"When the second team arrived, we alerted them and they asked for our help, since we were the only ones capable of holding our breath for a long time." Sandra said. "Until the chemical hazard unit arrived with their suits, we had to use some tranquilizers to help the ones that smelled our backyard."

"Then we had to clean the backyard to avoid more problems." Mandy said. "They were pretty mad at us for using such a powerful chemical weapon until we explained that that was produced by our bodies."

"They thought we were making drugs at home." Sandra said. "We had to convince them that it was our pheromones."

"How did you do that?" Marcus asked.

"We had to have sex on monitored room here at the hospital." Laura said. "Then we left the room and two other people entered. They were raccoons hybrids, husband and wife, which were having some sexual problems."

"The husband could not accept his new sex and his wife was ashamed of her new equipment." Mandy said.

"As soon as they entered the room, they started to have sex as wild animals." Laura continued. "They had sex until they were unconscious."

"Wow! That's some tale." Marcus said.

"Yes, but everything went ok." Sandra said.

They talked some more until the lunch arrived. Mandy, Laura and Sandra went to the hospital cafeteria to eat something while Marcus lunched. When they came back, Marcus was feeling better. Some hours later, Alice cleared him to go back home. He was happy to go back home and his wives cuddled with him at the sofa to see the news. The news was about Marcus heroic successful attempt to stop Anderson. They said that Anderson had gone through several surgeries and would be charged on several crimes, including changing the world in a zoo.

"They are saying that I am still at the hospital." Marcus noted.

"Yes, Alice released a note just before clearing you saying that you were stable and still under observation. When the reporters find out you are at home, our peace will go away." Sandra said.

"We can give them a press conference and then ask for privacy." Mandy said. "This should be enough."

The news brought an interview with Mandy and Laura at the Hospital. They were identified as Marcus wives and they were talking about everything that happened. Then a reporter asked why they lived in a four people marriage and if they knew that was illegal. Mandy told the reporter that they liked each other as they were. Laura then said that the law was old, from a time when everyone was human, and that maybe new laws were necessary. Mandy then said that their marriage was everything to them and that the law only discriminated them in the case of some legal factors, as inheritance or the right to see their relatives on a Hospital bed. She told them about the board of directors of the hospital having to decide if they could see Sandra when she was attacked and that they thought with their hearts when they allowed them to visit her. Laura said that they were thankful to the directors and that they wanted to see the law change, since there was several new species on the planet and that not every one of them were monogamous.

The reporter finished the news saying that the congress was discussing some major changes in the law to adjust to this new age of mankind, animalkind. Then the camera focused the studio again where the news anchor said that Marcus was a hero and that he deserved the best. Marcus turned off the TV.

"Well said, you two!" Marcus said.

"Hey! Why did you turned off the TV! They were talking about you!" Mandy complained.

"I don't want to be full of myself. And I was thinking about changing my name. What do you think?"

"Are you going to call yourself Claire?" Mandy asked.

"I thought about that." Marcus answered. "I think that way we will be more equal. We can't be husband and wives anymore."

"I think you hit you head." Sandra said. "Even when we were husband and wives, we all treated every one like the same. Changing your name won't change anything about it."

"I know, and I don't want to change. It's just that I want to be one of the girls. Not the former boy and his girls." Marcus said.

"I like Claire as much as I like Marcus." Laura said. "It is just a name. You already are one of the girls even if your name is male."

"And what is male, by the way?" Mandy said. "There is no male in the world anymore. If you want to change your name, why not call yourself Marcus Claire?"

"Two names?" Marcus asked.

"Better that way." Sandra said.

"Alright. I will change my name officially to Marcus Claire." Marcus said. "But you will have to call me Claire, your wife."

"That calls for a celebration." Laura said. "To our wife Claire!"

They got some wine and drank that night to welcome Claire, their wife. After that day, the four snakes were treated as celebrities. Wherever they went, they were recognized and had to give autographs. They had followers on the social networks and some of them even died their hair red, yellow or black.

Nine months after the second phase changes, children started to be born. As everyone knew, every single child was now the same species as their parents. Interspecies births were restricted only to compatible species, so no spider horse hybrid would ever be born.

The four cobras did every single exam that could be done, but they were stuck in their young snake bodies with immature wombs for their life. At some times, Claire thought about having children but her thoughts were down the drain as every specialist said it was impossible.

Laura tried to research some virus that could change their wombs, but the key she used to code their virus was lost, making any attempt futile. Mandy spent several million dollars on researches about fertility that helped several people around the world but not them.

Some time later, they all resigned and lived their lives. They had a lot of fun every night, using their bodies in ways no one could. They had fun every day at their house. Claire was getting the hang on the car restoration business and Laura's flowers were always beautifully decorating their house. Mandy's pottery and paintings were appreciated and her work was highly evaluated. Sandra's photos also were highly evaluated and she started to produce some independent movies.

One year later, Monday, 07h

Claire woke up before the others and took her shower. She knew the others would not wake up soon, because their night was full of entertainment. She prepared some breakfast to them and ate hers alone and quickly. She had an appointment to Alice that morning and she wasn't going to be late. She asked Alice to get an early appointment so she could go and come back before the others woke up. She had spent them the night before and was paying the price being a little sleepy. But after some coffee, she put that aside and went to her doctor.

"Good morning, Alice!" Claire said.

"Good morning, Claire. If you allow me to ask, why are you asking for so much secrecy about a routine exam?"

"Well, you will know in a few minutes. I just need to know if you can do the exam as quickly as you can."

"Ok. You are my patient, after all."

Alice did all the exams Claire asked, and then the ultrasound.

"Everything is fine with you, Claire, as always is. I don't know why you keep... What is that?"

Claire returned home stepping in the clouds, feeling as alive and happy as never before. As she planned, she arrived at home and the others were still asleep. She called Magdalena saloon and make reservations to the four of them to have a full body treatment.

"Oh, Claire! You will love the new jet bath we have here! It was designed to clean every single scale or fur or whatever they have over the skin."

"So put the four of us in this machine. I also want to treat my hair, nails and a professional makeup to us."

"Wow! Where is the party? Am I invited?"

"This one will be private. But you will surely be invited to our party the next weekend."

"And what are you celebrating?"

"Oh! This is a top secret! You will have to wait."

They talked a little more and when Claire hung up, she saw Sandra coming into the kitchen.

"Good morning! What are you doing this early?"

"Just making an appointment to us on Magdalena's. We will have a full body treatment today."

"Wow! And what made you so happy? It seems like you are glowing!"

"I will tell you tonight! Now I have to buy some stuff to our party tonight."

"What party? Today is Monday, why we will party?"

"You will see! Have your breakfast, call the others and prepare our lunch that I may be a little late to lunch. Our appointment is at thirteen o'clock and will take all the afternoon."

Sandra was still trying to understand everything Claire said when she kissed her goodbye and left. Sandra did as Claire said and called the others, telling them everything Claire told her.

At lunch time, Claire arrived with her hands full of bags. She put them on the kitchen counter and stored everything on the fridges. There was a large amount of appetizers, soft drinks and alcohol.

"Wow! You are planning quite a party! What are we celebrating?" Mandy asked.

"You will see! Let's say for now that today is my birthday as Claire." She said.

"Ok." Laura said. "I will pretend to buy your lie for now. Have you forgotten that you can't lie to us?"

"No, I didn't. But I ask you just to wait until tonight."

Sandra helped Claire to store everything and then they ate their lunch and went to Magdalena's saloon. When they arrived, Magdalena greeted them personally.

"Hello, my ladies! You are just in time for your treatment!"

"Hi Magdalena!" They said together.

"Let me help to get your treatments. First, Mandy and Claire will go to our new jet bath. There are only two of them here, so Sandra and Laura will go for the nail care. After that, you will exchange and then the four of you will have your hair and makeup done by us. What style should we use, Claire?"

"Just a casual evening date, nothing too dark." Claire answered.

"So that will be! Now let's begin the fun." Magdalena said.

She escorted Mandy and Claire to the jet bath rooms and setup and explained Mandy's bath while Claire was waiting.

"So, this bath will use some high pressure water jets to clean under your scales. It is automatic and I think will do quite a number on your sex drive. So, I beg you to remain under water. If you don't, I think this saloon will be turned into a brothel."

"Then I will try to remain under water." Mandy said.

"After the automatic bath ends, our assistants will finish you off manually, mainly on your neck and up. Your scales will gain a new color, you will see."