Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good! There is a thing that is bothering me. Since I changed into this, I had not urinated yet. Is this normal?"

"This is compatible with what I found on exams. You do not have a bladder anymore. You eliminate everything in your feces, which is normal in reptiles and birds."

"I had no idea of that! Have you seen anything else in my body that would demand my attention?"

"No. Here are the exam results. Physically you are now 65% reptile. If your venom is pure and if your blood is entirely cold, then you should reach an index of 85% animal."

"Wow! That's too much! Does this mean that I am too much animal and that I should be considered feral?"

"Normally, it would be, but your neural functions are intact. This allows me to asses you as non feral and you will not need a psychological treatment. And if your lethality tests indicate a high index, the hospital will register you as poisonous to authorities, but you will not have any problems with that."

"Phew! Thank you!"

She then went to get her lethality results. She was scared when she saw that her venom was 100% compatible with that from a cape cobra with purity index of 70%. The blood exam was ready too and stated that she was now 80% cold blooded.

"Wow! With results like that, I am almost entirely snake now!"

"Well, using the index the other doctor showed you, I believe you are now 70% animal. At least your brain is still that of a human."

"Yes, but now I want to go to see a dentist. I need some fangs caps as soon as possible."

"We are going there just after lunch. We can eat at the mall and go from there to the dentist."

"Are you sure? I am not used enough with my body and I fear being in crowded spaces."

"I am sure! You need to eat, or at least I need. And I bet that you are hungry too."

"Well, I am hungry. How about if I stay in the car and you order something for me to eat?"

"I don't want to do that. You have to get used and went out now that you changed."

"I will, I promise. I am just nervous about being in public in a crowded place having no protection on my fangs."

"If I have to bring your food, you will have to eat whatever I bring to you, deal?"

"You would not dare to bring me something for a snake, would you?"

"I don't know. Maybe I want to test your ability to eat something strange. Maybe you will even like it. Did you know that the mall has a store specialized in food for changed woman?"

"Don't do that to me, please!"

"I will think about it."

When they got to the mall, Sandra waited while her husband went inside. He went straight to the food court and decided not to play with her. He only bought several hamburgers and sodas and went back to his car. He took one hamburger to himself and handed the others to his wife.

"Is this enough to you? I don't know how much do you eat now, but with a body of that size this should be enough."

"Wow! I think it is a lot of food but I will have no problem with that."

She took a hamburger and swallowed it, washing it with some soda. She then ate all hamburgers quickly, while her husband watched her with his jaw on the floor.

"Wow! Five big burgers in a few seconds! This must be a new record! You must think about your diet as soon as possible!"

"Well, that is on my list of priorities. This is my first meal after being changed. I think I have to eat and then measure how much time it will take to be hungry again. And you saw when the doctor said I weight three hundred pound now. I must need much more food now to sustain my body."

"Yes, you should need, if you were hot blooded. We have to think more about this. What if you hibernate after each meal?"

"If that's the case, then we should know as soon as possible."

Then Sandra swallowed the rest of the hamburgers and took the soda. Her belly was a little prominent but since it was huge now, it was almost normal. Then Marcus drove them to the dentist and they talked while driving.

"The doctor also said that you have four lungs now. Have you noticed that before?"

"No, I did not. I was just breathing normally."

"How much time can you hold your breath now?"

"We can test it later."

Besides saying that, she held her breath anyway and pretended to be hearing the music on the radio. After some minutes, they got to the dentist.

"Phew! We have to test again later! I wasn't even feeling breathless."

"What? Have you held your breath since that time?"

"Yes, I held it for about five minutes and did not even felt. Who knows how much time I can hold my breath now?"

They entered and registered her. In no time the dentist called her name and they entered together. This dentist was specialized on transformed woman and had experience.

"Good afternoon! What can I help you with?"

"I had changed this weekend and now I am poisonous. I need something that can protect my husband from my fangs."

"Ok, let me examine your teeth. Lie down on this chair and try to be comfortable around it while resting your head over here."

He pointed the chair and she lay on it and coiled her tail around the chair. Then, he asked her to open her mouth.

"Wow! I had never attended a cobra before! Your mouth opens a lot and your teeth are all sharp. Do you control your fangs position?"

"Yes, I can raise and fold then as I wish."

"Ok. Raise them to me, please."

She did as instructed and her fangs unfolded.

"Good, I see they are huge and are in a good shape. I think I have something that will help you."

He went to a nearby drawer and searched into several small boxes until he found the one he was searching. Inside it there were two huge golden fangs, but they were hollow and did not seem to be sharp. He inserted Sandra's fangs inside these jewels and asked her to fold and raise her fags.

"How so? Are them comfortable?"

"I don't feel any difference! What have you done?"

"I have fangs caps in store for several kinds of fangs. When a new changed woman arrives, I like to be prepared since it is generally urgency. Your fangs are now inside gold protections, lined inside with silver. Whenever you want to take of your venom, just pull the caps and they will slide out easily. Remember to clean your fangs before putting them back. While you have the caps on, your fangs will be harmless."

"That's great! This is a great relief."

"Just remember to keep your fangs with no protection from time to time, to avoid damage on them and it is all ok."

Then the dentist presented the amount he charged the material. It was a lot of money, but fortunately their health insurance covered such cases and they had to pay just a small amount. As they were going to their car, Marcus noticed that Sandra's slithering was smooth and graceful.

"I am impressed as to how fast you learned to slither."

"I am getting used to it. I don't feel as a strange in my body anymore."

She quickly entered the car and as soon as Marcus entered, she sneaks to his side and went up on his body until she was facing him. Then she planted a passionate kiss on his lips, using her tongue to explore his mouth. When they separated, she put her head on his lap.

"Wow! What a kiss!"

"I was missing kissing you! I wasn't kissing you fearing that I could poison you. Now I am free to kiss you!"

"That was good! Are you going home in my lap?"

"Yes, I don't like to look at your back. I was thinking and I think I am flexible enough to fit the front seat of your car. I can place my upper body in the front seat and my tail in the back seat. I want you to install the seat again when we get home.

They went home as Marcus was caressing her head, hood and hair. When they got there, she proved her flexibility by slithering out of the car by the window.

"Wow! You are really flexible!"

"Yes, I am! And I like the feeling of it! Now I have to take care of my nails, I want to blunt and paint them."

"Why don't you schedule an appointment at the manicure?"

"I will try. Maybe they have some time to attend me today."

"Sure! I will install the front seat again, so you can try to fit in it."

While he installed the passenger seat of his car, she phoned the manicure and scheduled an appointment. Since it was a Monday, they had a lot of time to attend her and could do that immediately. She came to the car when Marcus was finishing installing the seat and told him. Since she was ready, she tested it entering in the passenger side and slipping her body to the rear seat. She managed to fit comfortably inside the car.

"I fit here in this position comfortably. I think that if I exercise some more, I could operate the pedals with my tail and could drive my car again. It is just a question of finding the best position for me to stay."

"That's good. This way your changes will not limit you anymore."

Then he entered the car and they went to the manicure. When they got in there, Sandra asked the manicure to cut her claws short and blunt. After some argument where the manicure refused to cut her claws so short, they agreed on a longer size, but they had to be blunt. The manicure was a hybrid with a cat. She showed her retractable claws to Sandra and how they were blunt but well cared.

A few minutes later, Sandra had three inches claws with red nail polish on them. She heard several comments about how beautiful her scales were and was enjoying the attention. She took the opportunity to wash and style her hair. After three hours, she was ready and they returned home.

"You are very beautiful! And you are really stunning now!"

"Thank you! I wanted to feel more feminine. I had been too much of a reptile and less human these last days and it is good to feel human again."

When they got home, she quickly undressed herself.

"I can't stand using clothes anymore. I keep thinking that my scales are my clothes now."

"Well, while inside our home, I see no problem in that. I also think it is a shame to cover so beautiful body. You were really lucky with your changes."

"I am feeling that way too. Tomorrow morning we can see to register me as an autonomous vendor of my products."

"We will need to buy some equipment too. I will search online for some vendors and prices. We need a lyophilization machine and some containers to your venom."

"Don't forget to search for containers to snake eggs. If the price is good, maybe I can sell mine too."

"Won't you try your eggs first? They could be nutritious and you will spend lots of energy to produce them."

"Maybe I will, but I don't know if I would like to eat something that came from me."

Marcus sat at the computer and browsed for equipment prices while Sandra went to their bedroom. He was wondering if they should sell their cars to buy the machinery when he saw the prices, but then he found out that some companies negotiate the payment method. They even took payment in products, if they got a discount over the market value.

"I found out that companies can accept negotiations on how to pay for the machines. We can even trade your venom for it. If we can negotiate a good deal, we can pay for it quickly."

"That depends on the amount of venom I will produce, but since the purity is high and that the market for cobra venom seems to be good, we will have no problems. Let's see it tomorrow."

"We could go there now."

"No! Today I have other plans."

She then entered the room where he was and he saw that she had put some makeup and was stunning. She slithered up to where he was and coiled her body around his chair. When she was facing him, she hugged him. He noticed her horny face and started to caress her body.

"You helped me a lot today. You dessserve a reward! Hsss!"

They kissed passionately. He was exploring her mouth with his tongue while was feeling her body squeezing him lightly. He caressed her breasts and felt her nipples hardening. She quickly uncoiled from the chair and guided him to their bedroom, where she removed his clothes and wrapped into his body again. She pushed him into bed and he entered her pussy with his cock. She was all wet and started to use her pussy to suck his cock while kissing. She was hissing and moaning when felt an orgasm coming. He saw as she was opening her mouth and exposing her covered fangs. Is no time she came hard, followed by several other orgasms until he came inside her. At this time, she had an even stronger orgasm and moaned louder. They were panting and she was still sucking his cock with her pussy.

"Thisss isss ssso good!"

"I loved the surprise! And I like to make you hiss."

"I am melting after sssso much orgasssmsss. My body isss way hotter than before! Hsss!"

He caressed her body, sending shivers all over her.

"You are exsssciting me even more now! I can't ssstop hisssssing!"

"That's good! I think it is sexy!"

He caressed her body while she rested on his chest. After some minutes, he excused himself and went to shower. When he was showering, he heard Sandra hissing louder and quickly finished to see what was going on.

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yessss! Sssso much pleasssure in my body now! What isss happening?"

Then he saw what was causing that.

"Sandra! You are laying eggs! And they are huge!"

She was laying her third egg. Her eggs were six inches long and three wide, like large white capsules.

"Thissss isss sssso good!"

She contorted her body while laying eggs. Some minutes later there were a dozen eggs over the bed.

"I am exsssaussst!"

"Well, you already laid a dozen eggs!"

"And I felt a huge pleasssure at each of them! Hsss!"

"Relax and rest some more. I will put away your eggs and come back to you."

He grabbed a bowl at kitchen and put her eggs in it. She laid two more eggs before sleeping. Since he was not that tired, he just turned on the air conditioner and watched some TV. Instinctively, she coiled her body around him and rested her head on his chest when the air got colder. After some time, he turned off the TV and lay down on her tail, using it as a pillow. He put a blanket over them and slept too.

Tuesday, 08h

In the next morning, since they were under the blankets, Sandra's body warmed up enough for her to wake up before Marcus. She felt something wrong into her mouth, like her venom sacks were full. When she moved her body, she woke up her husband.

"Good morning! How do you feel today?"

"Good morning! I am relaxed. Last night you were great, but laying eggs was great! Now there is something bothering me inside my mouth. It seems that I am full of venom."

"It seems we will have to collect your venom often. Let's see how much venom you had produced."

They went to the kitchen, where Marcus handed a bigger glass cup to his wife. She removed her fangs caps and pressed them in the glass.

"Sandra! Stop filling this cup! It is almost overflowing!"

"Wow! This is so much venom! Why didn't I have this production before?"

"Maybe because you were still changing and that you did not have the fangs caps. Maybe your venom was flowing into your mouth and you did not realize."

"With that amount of venom, we will be rich!"

"Yes, I am excited now! We can live only with the selling of your venom!"

He handed her a second glass and she finished draining her venom. After that she brushed her teeth, put the caps back and took a quick shower while Marcus prepared the breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Do you believe that even after that monstrous lunch yesterday, I am already hungry?"

"I do believe. You laid fourteen eggs last night and produced almost two cups of venom! Your body burns energy to do that."

"How about we taste some of my eggs? I am curious to find out what they taste like."

"Even I am curious, but I have some barriers to overcome. Aren't they poisonous?"

"No! No changed woman eggs are poisonous. It is just an unfertilized snake egg."

He then took two eggs from the fridge and boiled them for a few minutes. When they were ready, he peeled the shell of them, which was soft, seasoned one with some salt and handed the other to his wife. He cut his egg in half and noticed that the egg yolk was a deeper yellow, but otherwise it was as a normal egg.

"Ready to eat?"

"Always, but I can't chew anything. I have to swallow it whole."

He tried a piece and it tasted different from a chicken egg, but it was still delicious. Sandra, on the other hand, just swallowed her egg whole.

"Do you feel any taste when swallowing like that?"

"Just a little. My tongue is really sensible and everything I eat leaves the taste on it. I feel the taste only after I swallow the food."

"I liked your egg. When you will lay more eggs?"

"That's a good question. I have no idea. By the way, I don't know if they are valuable! We may be eating a small fortune."

"I will browse for it. But if your venom is as valuable as I saw in the internet, we could afford to eat your eggs whenever we want."

"Let's hope so. Do your browsing and then let's go to buy my venom processing equipment. I don't want to waste any more of it. By the way, what are you doing with the venom we are already collected?"

"We can't throw it away. I am storing it in a big bottle. As soon as we have the equipment to process it, I will send it to incineration. It is the only way to not destroy the environment. All the venom we took from you could easily kill a river if we had thrown it in the sink. Even the cups are not good for use anymore. I am keeping them away from the kitchen. They are poisonous to me even if I wash them."

"I agree with you. It's better to be in the safe side."

After putting away her venom, he browsed for snake eggs price and found out they worth only twenty dollars each. He also took note of the address of the company that sells the equipment to process his wife venom.

"Let's go? I already have the address of the company that sells the machinery we need. We can also go to the town hall to register you as an autonomous vendor of venomous materials. It is required so you can sell you venom."

The legislation had advanced at that time. The opening of new companies to sell products from changed women was easy and fast. They only needed to register her in the town hall and could start to seek for clients. The paperwork was all done by the buyer, which turned the life of the transformed women easier. They only had to agree about the price and hand out the products.

"Let's go, I am already ready. I also want to go to the mall to buy some clothes to me. I have only a few dresses and I also have to donate my pants."

"Aren't you afraid of people today?"

"No. Since I put my fangs caps, I am more confident. I can't fear being in public places. And now I have enough coordination to walk, or slither, without bumping into each piece of furniture in the way."

"I bet that the compliments you received yesterday have something to do with this behavior changes too."

"They improved my confidence, that's true. Do you really think that brown and yellowish scales are beautiful?"

"Yes, I do! Since I saw them for the first time, I think the brown integrates so well with your skin and the yellow ones help to compose your visual, which is not boring nor leaves you faded into the ambient."

"How cute of you!"

She kissed him lightly in the lips.

"Now let's go, I want to finish all of this up to the end of this afternoon, so we can start to collect my venom as soon as possible. We don't know how much time we have until my venom sacks are full again."

They went to the store Marcus had located. The salesman was respectful and listened to her needs before suggesting an all in one model. That machine could receive; process and pack her venom in just one step. She had just to put her fangs on a glass compartment on the top of the machine and it would take care of everything else automatically. That machine was also the most expensive model available there. They had some good payment options and after some negotiation, Sandra was able to negotiate a term of payment of two weeks. Sandra had also promised that she would pay before the deadline if she found a good price for her venom.

1...34567...23