Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"Wow! Am I that poisonous? Is there any more information in there?"

"We have to analyze your venom first, so we can see if you are that dangerous. If you are, then you have to get the fangs caps as soon as possible. Is says here that this specie is calm and that can attack quickly under threat. I don't pretend to test this."

"Neither do I. Maybe after I get the caps you can help me to test my cobra instincts. The more I know myself the better will be for us."

"I think you are right. I did not want a furious cobra here. By the way, information here is that this cobra is active at daytime. At least you did not turn into a night creature."

"That I already knew. Since I started to change I wake up in the mornings and sleep at nights."

"This is true, but here it also estates that a cape cobra lays eight to twenty eggs each time, but once a year. You will lay eggs too?"

"Don't you remember me of that! I forgot that snakes are oviparous!"

"Well, we can make money with that too. Snake eggs are rare and expensive."

"At least the eggs from changed women aren't fertile."

"Amen to that! I don't see myself working to support up to twenty children! And about food, here says that cape cobras are carnivorous and feed from small rodents, reptiles and birds."

"I will not eat rats!"

"Calm down. Maybe you can eat normal food and did not need a special diet. The pork legs I brought to you were used to accelerate your changes and for us to test how much you can swallow. You did not have to eat raw meat. It could not be good for your health to eat only raw meat."

"I doubt raw meat can harm me, but I want to follow a diet that a doctor would indicate to me. Now, that is another matter that is bothering me. I have to go to restroom urgently!"

"This means that your changes are over! We can celebrate your new body now!"

They went to the restroom, where Sandra positioned her anus above the sanitary and contracted her body. Marcus saw her body undulating and a few seconds after that, she deposited her feces inside the sanitary.

"That was fast!" Sandra said.

"I thought it was fast too. Your physiology may be that of a snake now. Animals in general can't spend too much time at this or they become food for a predator."

After that, she took care of the cleaning and Marcus went to their bed. She took the opportunity that she was in the bathroom and fixed her hair, which now covered the back of her snake hood. She could open and close her hood at will, making her neck more apparent. Her hair was longer and thicker than before and was wavy and jet black.

"I noticed that you can open and close you hood. Is it hard to do?"

"No. I can do that as I wish. The good about keeping it open is that it helps me to identify where sounds are coming from."

"See? I think that in the end you are beautiful and your visual mix pretty well your animal and human characteristics."

Before going to bed, Sandra called her husband to the kitchen. While they were going, he noticed she was slithering faster and was not bumping into the furniture. When they reached the kitchen, she handed him a glass cup.

"I want to remove my venom and see how much I produced."

"It is prudent. If you keep your venom glands empty will be less likely to us to suffer an accident."

"I heard about too many stories about changed women that stung their partners by accident. I will be sure this doesn't happen with us. If your venom is like a cobra's, I can kill you easily."

"I trust you. And I can keep the air conditioner on to slow you down. Then you won't bite me."

He then raised the cup to her mouth and she opened it, exposing her fangs.

"Sandra! Your fangs are huge! Have you seen then after you finished changing?"

"No! What size they are now?"

"They are at least four inches! Open your mouth again but keep them folded."

She did as he said and he could see that her fangs were still hidden inside her mouth, covered by what seemed to be a skin.

"Now, expose your fangs, as slow as you can."

He saw her fangs start to raise and the skin retreating to its base. He saw that her fang tips were thin like needles and that they had a small hole near the tip.

"Sandra, I am feeling brave now. I want to see if these holes are from where your venom goes out. I will pull them slightly and see if some venom goes out."

"Ok. But do not force them too much. I don't know if that hurts."

He agreed and then grabbed one fang. He was being careful not to touch its tip or the hole and pulled it slightly. He saw a small drop of venom flow through the hole and drop inside the glass he was holding. He then noticed something.

"Well, it seems that you have venom. It comes out through a small hole on your fangs. And there is what seems to be a swelling near your fangs base. It can be your venom glands. I will press that spot, don't move."

He put her fangs inside the glass and used a finger to touch the swelling. As soon as he pressed it, a poison jet went through the hole in her fang into the cup. She was startled with his touching and closed her mouth quickly, biting his finger.

"Oh my God! Did I hurt you?"

"No. You just bit my finger, but not with your fang. Your teeth are pretty sharp now."

There were some blood drops coming out of his hands, but they were all superficial injuries.

"When you pressed that part, I was startled and closed my mouth! Sorry! It was not on purpose."

"I know it was. I was being careful, but we could not know that that could happen. Did it hurt when I touched there?"

"No, it did not. I only closed my mouth on instinct."

"Let's finish extracting your poison and go to bed. You have a doctor tomorrow morning and I will take you there."

"How will you be able to do that? You have to work tomorrow!"

"I will ask for my right to monitor and help a transformed woman. I have the right of one week off work and the doctor can give me the papers proving I am helping you."

"That's good. I did not think I could go to see the doctor without some help."

"We can see throughout the week if you can drive our cars. If you could press the pedals with your tail, you could drive the automatic one without any problems."

"I don't know if my tail is strong enough to do that. We will see that later, now pass me the cup."

He handed her the cup and she used it to extract her venom. The venom was enough to fill three quarters of the cup.

"Wow! That's so much venom! If this worth something, we will make a fortune!"

"It is a shame that this venom will worth nothing. We don't have the equipment to process it yet and I read that it spoils real quickly. But if your production keeps stable, then we will make some money!"

Excited as they were about making good money with her venom, they went to bed. He lay down and she slithered onto him until their faces met. They hugged each other and he felt her wrapping her tail around his legs and body. He felt her body still hot touching his and started to excite him. He caressed her breasts and she moaned. He was excited and started to suck on her nipples, sending waves of excitement over her body. She moaned louder while her body moved rhythmically. He put a hand over her pussy and started to caress it. She closed her eyes and was moaning louder and louder. In no time she came, wetting his fingers with her pussy juice.

"I want you now! Hssss! I need your cock insssside me now! Hsssss!"

Her body moved and she positioned her pussy in front of his cock. She swallowed his cock with her pussy and started to hiss and moan while squeezing his legs. She moved her body in waves and that was making her hornier. She used her pussy as a mouth, sucking his cock in a way she never did before. He felt her body tense and then she came for the second time and a third time just after that. When she came by the fourth time, he came inside her too. This drove her to the biggest of her orgasms.

After that, she lay down on his chest and freed his legs, putting her tail around them. Her pussy was still sucking his cock but now gently. He caressed her, sending shivers to all of her body. Her hood was opened and she was licking him with her long tongue.

"That was good! If I knew it would be that good, I would have wished that you changed before."

"I sssthink it wasss good too! Hsss! I am in heaven! Hsss!"

"And you are hissing too!"

"I can't avoid it! Hsss! It isss ssso good!"

"I think you are cute when talking like that. And are you going to sleep with my cock inside you?"

"Yesss, I am!"

"Wow! I knew that changed woman were almost nymphomaniac! Now I know that for sure!"

"Thissss isss ssso deliciousss! Take thisss and turn on the air conditioner."

She handed him the air conditioner remote control using her tail and he turned it on and hugged his wife. They slept almost immediately.

Monday, 07h

Next morning they were still entangled. Marcus was using a part of Sandra's body as a pillow. She was cold and he hugged her and kissed her face while warming her under the blankets. Some time later, she started to wake up.

"Good morning, my love! Did you sleep well?"

"I never thought that sleep as a snake was that good! I think I have not even moved all night long. How about you? Have you slept with me all around you? You have even used me as a pillow!"

"I slept pretty well too. Your cold body was all I needed to have a good night of sleep. And I loved last night, even if you had not kissed me!"

"I don't want to kiss you unless I know more about my venom! I don't know if my venom stays on my mouth."

"Well, you bitted me yesterday and I had no reaction. See? The holes you did on my hand had already healed."

"That's better."

"And I loved hearing you hissing last night. I felt an enormous excitement."

"That's good! Now I know what I have to do to exssscite you! Hsss!"

"Don't do that now! We have to have breakfast and go to the doctor today. And I still have to take off the passenger seat from my car, so you can fit inside it."

They got up and bathed together. At least Marcus bathed with part of Sandra's body, since she did not fit in the shower with him. After that, Marcus went to kitchen while Sandra was finishing her shower and prepared their breakfast. When he was finishing, Sandra came swaying her hips and slithering easily.

"Wow! If you continue to sway that way, I am not letting you out of my sight!"

"I did not realize what I was doing. I am feeling good today. This night was wonderful! And now I am at peace with my new body."

"You are getting used with it fast. Are you eating some breakfast before we go?"

"Yes, but I will do it quickly. Hand me some eggs, please."

"Are you going to scramble them?"

"No, I am eating them whole."

She took six eggs and swallowed them one by one, whole.

"Are you going to eat them with the shell? Why not remove it before?"

"There is a series of motives, I felt their smell with my tongue and what I feel is appetizing. I already proved that I can digest bones and that I can swallow big pieces whole. And I want to see if I can digest egg shells too. I think six eggs will do for now."

"If you say so, ok then. I you take the car seat off."

"I will go with you. I want to see if I will fit inside your car."

"But first you have to put some clothes. I think your body is beautiful, but people still have modesty and will not tolerate a naked snake woman going around."

"I always think that my scales are like clothes. I will put on a dress and meet you outside."

While she went to their bedroom, Marcus went outside and started to remove the passenger seat from his car. It was a small car, but was enough to them until now. Soon Sandra came back, wearing a long dress.

"Better this way?"

"Yes, it is. Now try to fit into the car and to be comfortable."

She tried to enter the car and put her body on the back seat and positioned her upper body on where was the passenger seat, but it was uncomfortable. Next, she tried to sit on the back seat and to pull her body over the back seat and the passenger seat. She had to coil her tail on the passenger seat place, but she felt comfortable that way. She put the seat belt on and saw that she was using all space inside the car, except by the driver's seat. She then used her tail to close the door.

"Ok. I fit inside your car. Now let's go to the hospital."

Marcus drove them to the hospital, where they were they were attended by a doctor. She had a huge scorpion tail above her head and started to talk to Sandra.

"Do not worry about the stinger. I do not have venom."

"Your changes were light! Do you have just the tail?"

"No. I also have an exoskeleton over my belly and I lay a huge amount of eggs every week but yes, my changes were light on me. What about you? It seems to me that you do not need the genetic assay you scheduled!"

"That's true. When I scheduled it, I had just discovered that I was changing. I changed into this on the extended weekend."

"Wow! That was fast! And it seems that you got out of it very good. What do you know about your body?"

"Well, we did some research and we suspect I am a Cape Cobra, a poisonous one! I have what we think it is venom and I have the fangs to inject it but I need to be sure that I am poisonous. I also know that I have cold blood and that I have to take sunbathes to warm my body."

"Well, that's a start. You knowing the species will speed up our genetic tests and your poison analysis. But I never heard before of someone that changed into a Cobra. I already know about rattlesnakes and boa constrictors. With regards to sunbathing, I only advise you not to exaggerate in the dose. Snakes can have heat stroke too. If your blood is really cold, then you can end up in a stroke because of overheating."

"I did not know that!"

"That's dangerous to a snake."

"Other point is that I don't know if I will lay eggs."

"Do not worry about that. I lay dozens each week and do not regret. Selling my eggs would improve my cash income but I end up using most of them at home, as food supplement to me."

"Do you eat your eggs?"

"Yes, they are delicious and also replenish the nutrients and vitamins I loose when producing them."

"Are you poisonous too?"

"No. I just have the stinger but nobody messes with me fearing it."

"Interesting. Will I have that kind of attention too?"

"Sure! Nobody messes with a cobra, even more because of your size! Let's start to measure you?"

"Ok. What should I do?"

"Just remove your dress and go over that scale. Try to fit all of your body over it."

Sandra coiled her body over the scale and the doctor noted her weight.

"I am sorry to inform you that you weight three hundred pounds now."

"All of that?"

She then measured Sandra's length.

"Well, that's not much for a twenty two feet three inches long snake. A good thing with reptiles is that the meals tend to be more spaced."

"I hope so."

The doctor continued the physical examination, measuring her width in several points and measuring her claws. At the end of the consultation, she handed Sandra some prescriptions so she could schedule the further exams, like a tomography to map her body and organs, a blood test and a venom test to discover her lethality. Since the hospital had vacancies to make all tests that day, she went straight to make the lethality test. She was attended by a young boy.

"Do you know if you have venom?"

"Yes, I have. We made some tests at home and there was a liquid flowing out my fangs."

"That's good. When was the last time you took off your venom?"

"Last night, before going to bed. I did not want to hurt my husband accidentally."

"Ok, I just hope you had produced more up to now. It is normal to the first venom be a bad sample, but since that you got rid of it I think your venom will be better to test. And I see that the doctor needed it tested only to cobra compatibility."

"Yes, we discovered that maybe I am a cape cobra."

"Ok. Take this vial and try to extract your venom now."

She took the vial that had a thick rubber over it, and sank her fangs on it pressing them forward. When finished, she noticed she had produced a considerable amount of venom but only around a half she had produced last night.

"Wow! That's a lot of venom! If this is the real deal, you will make a good income!"

"I hope so! How much time until I get the test result?"

"We will have it in a few hours. I believe you have other exams to do, right?"

"Yes, I have to take a blood sample and a tomography."

"The blood sample you can take here, just after that door."

She slithered through the door and a bat nurse attended her. She had huge ears and her face was a little distorted.

"Good morning! I will take a blood sample from you right now but do not fear my look because I don't do that by biting you." The nurse said, smirking.

"You may hear that a lot. Are you a bat hybrid?"

"Yes, I am forty five percent a vampire bat. But even thought I like blood and that my saliva being a good anesthetic I don't bite people. The only good thing the changes brought to me is that my sense of eco location that allows me to walk blindfolded as easy as with my eyes opened."

"That's cool. And have you got any use to your saliva?"

"Not yet. I am studying some offers but they do not worth a lot."

She then quickly located a spot under Sandra's scales to take the sample and got the sample painlessly.

"Done. I hope it did not hurt."

"I have not even felt it. Thank you."

Marcus followed his wife to the tomography, were the doctor took some hours to scan all of her body. In the end, the doctor called her with the exam results.

"Well, let's start by your body. You have a human skull, with no apparent differences. Your nasal orifices are also normal, which is rare on reptile changes. Two of your salivary glands have been modified into venom sacks and they are connected to your fangs. As I can see, you can breathe even if your throat is full, like a cobra's respiratory system. Talking about that, you have four lungs now. Two of them have the normal human size and are located in the same place. The other two are located bellow and are four times bigger than the others. Your stomach is also huge now. It occupies most of your lower body now. I think you could eat a small calf whole now."

"Wow! I did not know that my stomach was that big!"

"Yes, it is. But I do not recommend you to eat a whole calf. It would take up to two weeks for you to process that amount of food, in which you could not even move."

"Ok. I will eat normal food only."

"That can be a problem too. Snakes are not fit to eat human food."

"What should I eat then? Just meat?"

"I think most of your eating should be meat now, but I am no specialist on that. I advise you to make an appointment to a nutritionist to learn how and what to eat now. With regards the rest of your body, you still have a human uterus and vagina, although it is a little different now. It is composed by several muscles now and they are pretty complex."

"Don't I have a pelvis anymore?"

"No, you don't. What seems to be your pelvis are only the muscles. I am not sure its function, since no snake has that. Your skeleton is human just from your chest up. The rest of it is composed by ribs up to near your tail tip."

"I think I know what these muscles are for. I can move my vagina now in several new ways now, almost like a new mouth."

"Interesting, I will note that. As regards of your cloacae, I identified that you have all the organs to produce eggs and I can see you have some of them inside you now. I don't know how much time until you lay them, but it will be soon."

"I will lay eggs?"

"Yes, that's for sure. Adding that to your apparent venom production capacity, soon you can make a good income."

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers