Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

He helped his wife to go to bed, where she lay down and slept almost immediately. He then changed his clothes into pajamas, turned on the air conditioner and lay down at her side. She turned and hugged him, wrapping her tail on his leg. Her body was still warm, but it was not bothering him. He slept quickly.

Sunday, 06h30

In the following morning, Marcus woke up with his wife wrapped in his body. He took the opportunity that she was cold to investigate her changes.

Her body had grown a lot overnight. Her tail was now almost fourteen feet long and was spread over the bed. Its tip was very thin. She had grown almost seven feet overnight. The base of her tail was almost as wide as her hips and her legs were one foot long appendices on each side of her hips. Her neck had grown longer too, doubling its size. It was also wider and its shape resembled the hood of a cobra.

Her face was still normal, but he was curious about her fangs and if she was poisonous. Being careful, he opened her mouth and saw two huge fangs that were folded into her mouth. She really was turning into a poisonous cobra, but he did not know if she would be venomous.

He decided to wake her up, so he needed to heat her body. He turned off the air conditioner, put a blanket over them and hugged her. Instinctively, she wrapped herself into his legs. Her body was cold, but soon she was heating and waking.

"Good morning, my darling! Did you sleep well?"

"Yesss. I ssslept all night."

"I know. I woke up some minutes ago and I watched what happened to you."

"Before I sssee myssself tell me, did I changed a lot?"

"Yes, you did. And I know what snake species you are."

"You know? What ssspecies am I?"

"Before I tell you that, I need you to know that I love you and that I will stay at your side. Second place, you will need to pay attention when speaking because you are hissing a little, maybe because you are sleepy."

"I will try to. Now tell me how I am."

"You are huge. You have almost no legs at all and your tail is huge. I think it is at least fourteen feet long."

"I am that huge?"

She turned on the bed and saw that her tail was wrapped into his legs and was huge. She released his legs and straightened her body, which now extended from one side of the room to another.

"I am huge! What else changed in my body?"

"Now that you are awake, I can see that your eyes are yellow, but your pupils are still round. You may not like of your neck, which is wider and longer than before and resembles a cobra hood."

She turned in the direction of the mirror and saw her neck grow wider while she lifted herself in bed. She realized that her neck was longer and that her new hood was almost as wide as her shoulders.

"Wow! This means that I am poisonous?"

"Well, all cobras are poisonous. You have huge fangs that folds inside your mouth, but I have not tested if you have venom. Wait here and I will bring you a mirror, so you can see for yourself."

He took a small hand mirror and gave to her. She opened her mouth and both of them were startled to see how much she was able to open it now. And when she opened her mouth, her fangs unfolded and was more threatening. When she closed her mouth, she noticed that her fangs folded back into their place.

"I am poisonous! What do we do now?"

"Calm down! We don't know if you have some venom. You may have only the fangs but no venom at all."

"How do we test that?"

"Wait here."

Marcus hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup. He returned to their room and saw that Sandra was seated on the bed and coiled around her body. She was looking at the mirror with her mouth wide open and he saw that her fangs were moving forward and backward.

"Do you control your fangs?"

"Yes. I can fold and unfold them at will. At least I have some control over them. I am pretty nervous now."

"Do you want me to turn on the air conditioner to calm you down? We can keep it slightly cold, just to slow you down and not to make you sleep."

"Please, do that! I am scared now that I saw I have fangs. And have you seen my new nails?"

He turned on the air conditioner and then looked at her hands. In the tip of each finger that were now a thin claw with almost one third inch long.

"I had not seen them. But I think they look good in you."

"Thanks by the compliment. I need to hear some today. Do you want to take my venom now?"

"Not yet. Let's wait for the room to get colder first. I don't want you to become agitated and cause an accident."

"Ok. Have you seen how my legs are small now?"

"Yes, I saw them earlier. Your body must have absorbed them to get more mass to your tail. I don't think this is your final size yet."

"I will be huge! If you count all my body, I already have seventeen feet now!"

"And how about your tail's sensitivity? Do you feel it the same way?"

"Yes, I do. I am still trying to get used to move just a part of my tail each time but I think I am improving my control over it."

To prove her point, she coiled herself from just below her breasts keeping herself inside the spiral her body now was, with her arms over that little wall of snake flesh.

"You are quite flexible! Are you feeling calmer now?"

"Yes, I am. The cold air is keeping me slower and calmer. At least now I know that you can relax me easily."

"I only have to convince you to come to our bedroom. Now I want you to put your fangs inside this glass and press them so we can see if you have some venom."

She took the glass, extended her fangs and did as he told her. When she pressed, she did not felt anything different and could not see if the glass was being filled. After some time, Marcus told her to stop and she looked at the glass. It had a small amount of a yellowish liquid inside of it. This liquid barely covered the glass bottom.

"What is this? Did this come out of my fangs?"

"Probably this is your venom. We have to send it to analysis to see its lethality rate. We also need to see how much of it you produce each day and what is the price of this venom on the market."

"It could at least worth a lot of money. It would be easier to transform into a giant venomous snake."

"Venoms worth depends on the snake species that you are. And to sell your venom, we will need some equipment to process it. But let's think about it later. And let's be careful around your poison from now on. I know that a drop of cobra venom can kill some horses."

"Wow! Then any amount of this venom can kill you now! I will not come near you ever again."

"You don't need to be afraid of going near me. I also know about some metal caps for fangs so the women that have venom can't hurt people accidentally. I think we need to visit a dentist when you stop changing. Do you want to accelerate the process, eating and drinking energy drinks?"

"That would be a good idea. But how do I know when I would finish changing?"

"Well, I noticed that after you started changing, you have not gone to the bathroom to relieve yourself. When you feel you need to go there, we will know your changes are complete."

"Well thought."

"And there are more important things to know. Where are your pussy and ass?"

She laughed at that, but she was curious too and started to search. She rose in the bed until her legs were hanging at her sides. Marcus was startled by the strength that her wife already have.

"I think my pussy is where it has always been, between my legs."

They searched that region and after looking for some time, they found it bellow where they were looking for. Her pussy was now very discrete and had scales all around it. It was only seen when they opened her slit. Her anus was easier to find. It was almost three feet bellow her pussy and was clearly visible, since it had scales on a round pattern around it.

"This could at least be as discrete as my pussy."

"Well, you can't win every battle. I am impressed with how much it had gone down. It is almost three feet bellow your pussy."

"I am impressed too, but I need to eat something. Let's have some breakfast."

"I am thinking about go shopping some more food. Can you wait for me before you eat?"

"Why? We have plenty of food here."

"Yes, we have, but I need to know if you do prefer snake food."

"I will not eat anything alive!"

"That's not it. I will shop some food that you may like and treat you with that. It is nothing alive. What do you think about it?"

"It can be. Will it take too much time?"

"No. I can leave you here and lower the room temperature and you will hibernate until I come back. Or you may stay sunbathing on our backyard."

"I think I will go sunbathing. I don't want to sleep more now. Do you help me to get there?"

Marcus helped Sandra to get out of their bed and to slither to the backyard. She could keep her head the same height than before, but her legs were not touching the floor anymore. They noticed that her body was slightly slick and that could slither as a snake, but slowly. Walk as a snake through their house was a challenge since she kept bumping into the furniture and she had no fine control over her body. Besides that, they could make to the backyard.

"Wait here while I go take some towels to you."

"I don't need them. I rather lay on the grass instead."

She asked him to let her try to slither alone and slithered slowly to the grass. She pulled her body into the sun and coiled herself over her own tail.

"This position is comfortable. I will stay here warming myself up while you go shopping. I hope you bring me something good because I am starving."

"I will come back soon."

He went to the local market and went straight to the meat section. He was trying to test how much of a snake her wife was now and needed some meats to accomplish that. I no time he was back home and unloaded his car.

He found his wife still under the sun, but she was practicing slithering. He noticed that she was faster than before and seemed to be getting the hang on how to move her body.

"Hello! I am back!"

"That's good! I am starving! What did you brought to me?"

"I brought something I think you will like, but I want you to eat it without knowing what it is! I am trying to test how much of a snake you are and see if your taste changed too. Because of that, I will feed you something I know snakes eat. Maybe you can also bit one of them, so we can see if your poison changes the taste you feel. Are you ok with that?"

"I can try. Just promise me that you have not bought something alive."

"No, I have not."

"Ok. I am starving and also know that snakes are immune to their poison. So bring the food!"

She closed her eyes and Marcus took a small pork leg that he bought, weighting 10 pounds. He wanted to see if she could swallow something that big.

"At first I will feed you with this. It is a little cold, but I don't think it will bother you. Now open your mouth and I will treat you. Keep your eyes closed and let your instincts guide you to swallow this."

She opened her mouth a lot and startled her husband but he put the pork leg on her mouth. Just a small amount of it fit inside her mouth. She bit that piece of meat and moaned when she felt the taste. She started to move her mouth from side to side, pushing the meat inside her mouth and Marcus saw her jaw dislocating. After that she could open her mouth even more and the pork leg slid down her throat. Still with her eyes closed, she bent down and kept swallowing that meat. She took five minutes to swallow it whole but she did it. In the end her jaw went into place. When she raised her body again, her belly was huge.

"Wow! You swallowed it whole! Did you felt when your jaw dislocated?"

"You asked me to eat that, so I thought I could do it. And what is that about my jaw dislocating? I did not felt anything!"

"I know snakes do that when they have to eat something that doesn't fit their mouth. To be able to open your mouth even more, you have to dislocate your jaw. When you finished swallowing the food, if went into place again. What do you think about the taste of that food?"

"It was wonderful! I felt a slightly different taste, something ferrous, but it was delicious! What was it?"

"It was raw pork leg."

"Did I eat raw meat? Yuck! Why did you do that to me?"

"I told you that I was feeding you with snake food. I needed to know if you would like the taste or if you would spit it out. You could not know what it was to not judge it by its appearance. Oh! And for your information, you swallowed a whole ten pound piece of meat!"

"That piece had ten pounds? We are lost! We will have to buy much more than that to feed me! I am not even near being satisfied!"

"Calm down! You are still changing and it requires a lot of food! Do you want some more? I bought three pork legs, each one bigger than the other."

"Now that you proved to me that raw meat is tasteful, I will eat some more. Besides the size of my belly, this doesn't mean I am satisfied."

"Well, now you can keep your eyes opened. And have you produced any more poison? I thought you could bit this piece to see if it tastes different. What do you think?"

"I can try, but I don't know if I have venom on my fangs, but I am still hungry and I want to eat some more."

Her husband took another pork leg, this time it weighted fourteen pounds, and showed her. She stared at it, opened her mouth and stroked it faster than he could see, taking the pork leg from his hand.

"Wow! I did not know that you were that fast!"

She removed the pork leg from her mouth to speak.

"I did not knew that either! I have to test how fast my strike is later!"

"And that I want to see too! Now, to eat that piece of meat, I suggest you to start by the smaller side and swallow it slowly. Let your body act naturally."

One more time she opened her mouth in an impossible angle and bit the meat. She took almost fifteen minutes to swallow that piece and when she finished it, her belly was huge.

"Wow! Do you believe if I tell you I am not satisfied yet? I had swallowed two big pieces of meat and I did not feel like I am satisfied. And I had just noticed that I ate the bones too!"

"Yes, I noticed it too. We need to test what your body is able to do now. And it is not uncommon to snake women to be able to eat raw meat with bones. That's why I bought these. Do you want some energy drinks too?"

"Yes, I want! If I have to change into this, let's finish it as soon as possible. Even my legs are bothering me now. They are useless now!"

"Can't you move your legs anymore?"

"No! I don't even feel them. I think that in the end they will be absorbed into my body."

Marcus grabbed some energy drink cans at the fridge and handed them to his wife. As Sandra drank them, her belly, which was already huge, got even bigger.

"I am impressed! How much food fit inside of you now? How don't you choke while eating something that big?"

"I am impressed too! But I don't feel like I am satisfied! And while I swallow the food, I can still breathe normally."

"Have the taste changed when you injected the venom on the meat?"

"I did not notice any changes. Maybe I did not have enough venom or that I did not feel its taste. Now, can you please get me the third pork leg? Let's see if I can swallow it too."

He handed her the third pork leg, this one weighting twenty pounds. As she did before, she bit its smaller end and started to move her mouth to swallow it whole. While she did that, Marcus went to the kitchen to have a late breakfast, since he had not eaten that morning. When he finished, he went to the backyard and saw that her wife was finishing swallowing the pork leg. Her belly was huge and she was lying on the ground.

"I think I will sleep here! I am lethargic with that amount of food! I can't even move now!"

"I don't doubt that! You ate at least forty pounds of meat! If you were a normal snake, you would sleep for a week, digesting that amount of food. Since you have yet to finish your changes, I think you will digest it quickly. Have you noticed that your legs are smaller now?"

"No, I have not! I think that since my body is warm, my changes are going faster too! If I pay attention to that, I almost can see my legs shrinking."

"If you want to sleep, then sleep. I will keep an eye on your body to see if there are further changes."

"I am very sleepy now. Wake me up later."

She arranged as she could, staying with her belly up over the rest of her body. The sun was strong that day and he saw that this was accelerating her changes. In the course of one hour, her legs were absorbed into her body and she grew up another five feet. All of her body was as wide as her waist, but she had wider hips. Her figure was stunning as she digested all of that food and her belly was thinning and turning back to normal. He noticed she did not have a belly button anymore. Her scales were brown in the back and lighter on her front. He saw that her claws were growing and that they were almost as wide as her fingers in their bases. They were four inches long. Her breasts were still firm and grew some more. Marcus noticed that her changes were slowing down and that she started to use her tongue to smell in the air from time to time.

He left her under the sun and had a quick lunch. After the meal, he went to the backyard with his notebook to surf the internet. He was searching for cobra species looking for one that resembled his wife when he found a text about the Cape Cobra, also known as Naja Nivea. That species resembled a lot his wife and its venom worth up to four hundred dollars a gram. If her venom worth half of that value then their financial problems would be solved.

"What are you looking for?"

The sound came from behind him, startling him to death and almost sending the computer to the ground.

"Ahh! Don't do that!"

"Hahaha! It seems that I can move silently. I wanted to sneak here so I could scare you!"

"And you did! At least you did not use your claws! Have you seen their size?"

He looked to where she had been and saw that she had vanished and appeared behind him and he did not notice that.

"I saw them when I woke up. I will spend a lot of money in nail polish now!"

"But it seems you are enjoying being a snake now, don't you?"

"Well, I can't live the rest of my life regretting my changes. Since I can't choose my body, it seems that I have to resign and move ahead."

"I noticed earlier that you are now using your tongue to smell the air. Have you noticed it too?"

"Is this what is happening? When I woke up I felt a different smell, but did not know where it came from. It was getting stronger while I approached you. It was your smell that I smelled. My smell sense is way more acute now. But what are you browsing for in the internet?"

"It seems that I found a photo that identifies your species. You seem to be a Cape Cobra, aka Naja Nivea."

"I liked that name! And what have you found about this cobra specie?"

"Your venom has an average price of around four hundred dollars."

"Wow! Is it four hundred dollars a pound?"

"No. It is four hundred dollars a gram."

"Wow! If that is an average price, what is an expensive one?"

"Well, I visited some pages that indicated that some scorpion venoms worth more than eight thousand dollars a gram."

"Wow! That's a lot of money! How much I will be able do produce each day? If I produce enough, we will be rich!"

"I don't know how much you are capable of producing. There are differences between a snake's venom production and a changed woman venom production. But regarding to you, if you are really a cape cobra then now you are one of the most venomous cobras in the world! Your venom is a neurotoxin that can cause breathing failure and kill in less than an hour if you inject enough venom. Here it says that a cape cobra can inject up to a hundred fifty milligrams of venom on each bite, but do not say how much bites it can give or how much time it takes to replenish its venom glands."

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers