Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
82 Followers

"I don't have any clothes that fit me anymore and don't want to get out. Let's browse some options online. Maybe we can turn our basement into a cage."

"That's a good idea. Let's browse."

They spent the morning browsing for room reinforcements and found some good options. Their first option was to just put some grids on the windows. Robert decided to buy grids to all windows and outside doors. Those grids would keep her from leaving but would not protect him if she became truly wild. They decided also to buy a cage door to their basement and change it into a room.

After lunch, when Julie ate two cans of food, Robert left her at home and bought all the grids. He spent most of their savings, but thought it was worth of it. Then, he took the entire afternoon to install the grids on the windows. In that time, Julie started to walk on all fours naturally. Her chest had barreled some more and her body stretched again. Her tail was already three feet long and her muzzle was more prominent on her face. Her fangs were almost two inches long now and all her teeth seemed sharper.

"Phew! I finished it! What do you think?"

"I think that will do." Julie said in a lower voice as she put her paws on the grid and forced it, but it would not budge. "I hope I don't loose my mind."

"I trust you. I will keep your cage open all day, so you can roam through the house. How are you feeling now?"

"I can't stand up anymore; I am officially a quadruped now!" She tried to stand, but wobbled and fell down a little later. She tried again and leaned her paws on Robert's shoulders. "See? I only can stand while leaning on something."

"You are pretty heavy now. You grew a lot since this morning."

"I think the energy drinks I drank had something to do with it. That and also the five cans of food I ate while you were installing the grids. And I am already hungry again."

"Five cans? How did that much of food fit inside you?"

"Well, I ate one can then I saw another and thought about eating it. When I came to myself, I had eaten five cans throughout the last three hours."

"Wow! I did not notice you were eating that much. But how did you open the cans?"

Julie lifted her front paw and stretched her claws. They were two inch long.

"I used these to break the can then I ate the food."

"Have you eaten food from the ground?"

"Yes, I was not caring. I was too hungry to think about plates and forks and everything else. By the way, I made a royal mess on the kitchen."

"I see. That's why you got that heavier in so little time. Did your claws break the food cans?"

"They did. It was easy and when I saw what I can do with them, I was somewhat scared to show you them. Would you cut them to me? I don't want to be any more dangerous than I already am."

"We can't just cut your claws. It is harmful to a cat. How about I just use some sandpaper and turn them blind?"

"If that works, it's ok to me."

Robert took some sandpaper and sanded her claws. He found out that she also had claws on her hind legs and sanded them too. After finishing, they went to the kitchen where Julie asked and Robert put three can of food in a big dish to her.

"Can you put some energy drinks on a bowl to me, please? I want to finish my changes the faster I can now, so we can use your final leave days for us to get used to my new shape."

Robert did as she said and poured five cans of energy drinks on the bowl. Then Julie put her muzzle into it and drank it with her tongue. After drinking all of it, she ate her food quickly in a few bites. When she finished, she licked the dish clean.

"It is still good! Now I sated my hunger. I think I will need less food when I finish changing."

"That food isn't that expensive, but I hope so. You have been eating a lot of food. What are you thinking about your changes up to now?"

"It is different. I can smell things I never smelled before and I can track the smells. My hearing also improved this afternoon and I feel like my balance has improved a lot too. I also felt my tongue is rougher."

Then she came to Robert and licked his hand. Her tongue was bigger and rougher. Then she stood up and leaned on his shoulders. He lost his balance with her weight and leaned on the wall. Then she licked his face. He hugged her body, feeling her body heat and her longer fur on his hands. He felt a little aroused and she smelled it immediately.

"And I can smell your arousal too! Remove your pants!"

Robert undressed and they went to their bedroom. He lay on the bed and she stepped over him. She was huge now and started to lick his dick. When he was hard enough, she swallowed it, taking care not to hurt him. He felt her fangs touch his penis and was even more aroused. She smelled it and released his cock.

"I want you inside me!" She said and sat on his penis. He guided it inside her pussy, which now was near her ass, and entered her. She growled in pleasure and licked his face and chest. He started to caress her breasts and she growled louder. A few minutes later, she came and started to roar in their room. Soon she felt his penis stiffen and he came into her. She felt a huge orgasm and collapsed at his side.

"This is so good! I want you to do me everyday even if I go feral. I won't hurt you, ever! I promise you that I will be your perfect pet."

"I don't want a pet, I want a wife!"

"Well, in the worst case, I will be both. Sorry."

She put her head on his chest and he looked at her eyes. She was sad.

"I will take care of you. I promise you!"

They slept a little later, her head still over his chest.

Wednesday, 07h.

Robert woke up on the next morning and took notice of his wife new changes. The first thing he noticed was that she was really big. Her face had changed a lot and was now that of a tiger. Her muzzle had grown to full size overnight. Her paws were huge and her body was much bigger than his. Her tail was three feet long and was thicker, while her body seemed to be at least ten feet long. She still had her hair and now had four breasts. Her top two breasts were easily two times the size of the bottom ones.

When Robert moved on the bed, he saw his wife's ears turning into his direction. Then she opened her eyes, which were still blue and raised her head. Then he saw that she was still there.

"Hi, beautiful! How are you feeling today?" He said.

Julie growled and made some noises. Robert noticed that she was trying to say something, but that the words were not coming out.

"Julie, did you lose your speech ability?"

Julie then shook her head, affirmatively.

"Are you thinking clearly?"

She nodded again and Robert felt a little relieved.

"You are just too beautiful. You seem to have changed into a full tigress by now. Have you seen your size?"

Julie looked at her body and stood on the bed. Robert took a tape and measured her. She was now eleven feet from the tip of her nose to the base of her tail. Her tail was three feet long. She was three and a half feet high up to her shoulders, which made her head higher than Robert waist.

"Can you open your mouth to me, honey?" Robert asked.

Julie opened her mouth and Robert was surprised by the size of her teeth. Her fangs were three inches long and her lower fangs were two inch long. They were sharp as were all of her remaining teeth.

"And now, let's see your paws. Can you put one on my lap, please?"

Julie put her paw over his leg and saw that it was easily twice the size of his hands.

"Julie, can you show me your claws, take them out slowly, please and try not to hurt me."

Julie started to extend her claws and saw as they grew until their full three inches were exposed. Her claws were sharp again. Robert was a little afraid when touched them and Julie smelled something different. She sniffed him.

"Smelled something different?" He asked.

She nodded and licked her lips. Robert felt a shiver on his spine and started to tremble.

"I am not food, you now that, right?" He asked a little too nervous.

She nodded again and made some sounds, like she was snickering at him.

"Are you playing tricks on me?"

She nodded again.

"Did you smell my fear?"

She looked puzzled and tilted her head. Then, all of a sudden she jumped him, pinning him to the bed with her paws and roared loudly at his face, showing him all her teeth. He felt her hot breath and was scared to death from her sudden charge. Then, she closed her mouth and sniffed him, still growling. Then, she looked at him and made a face he recognized as a smile.

"You do smell my fear, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Well, I think we will have to change something in this house while you are changing. Are you feeling like your animal side is taking over you?"

She thought for a moment and then nodded, slowly. Robert could see her sadness.

"I know, that's hard on us. But we will surpass it. I think that we have to take some precautions. First of all, from now on, no scary tiger moves on me."

She nodded and lowered her head.

"It's not permanent, my love. It's just while you are still changing. I don't know if you are loosing the battle to your inner tiger. And if you loose and I did not notice, I am dead."

She raised her head and nodded, agreeing with him.

"Now, for the second precaution, we will have to stay apart at nights. You change a lot each night and I don't want to wake up with a wild tigress at my side."

He saw the sadness on her eyes but agreed with him again.

"After you finish changing, I will bring a doctor here to evaluate you. But I don't think you would be able to walk on the outside. You don't speak and you are almost entirely tigress."

She nodded again.

"The third precaution is that I need you to run to your room at the basement if you feel that you are going to lose your mind. The door of your cage opens to the inner side and I will leave it open. If you run in and close the grate, it will shut you inside."

She nodded one more time.

"And the last precaution is that, whenever I come to see you in your cage, you will have to signal me that it is safe to get inside. I want you to do something that only a human could think of doing."

Julie agreed and then stood up on her hind legs and tied her tail around her waist. Then she came to her husband and licked his hand.

"Good girl, I understand what you said. Now let's eat some breakfast."

Robert prepared a can of food to his wife in a dish and placed it on the table. He also put a bowl with water for her. When she saw, she growled at him.

"Do you want more energy drinks?"

She nodded and then he took the last cans they had and poured into the bowl over the table. When he finished, she put her front legs over the table and ate her food while drinking her energy drink. She ate everything quickly and licked the dish clean.

"Do you want some more food?"

She nodded and then Robert prepared a second dish. She ate everything while he ate his breakfast.

After breakfast, Julie went to Robert and started to sniff his crotch.

"What are you thinking, lady?"

She put a paw on his pants and tried to remove it. She could smell his arousal as easily as she smelled his fear earlier. She was horny again and needed to fuck. Robert complied with her and removed his pants. When he was naked, Julie started to lick his dick until it was fully erect. Then, she bit lightly his hand and pulled him to their bedroom. When he was near their bed, Julie jumped on his chest and he fell on the bed. She climbed on him and sat on his cock. Robert guided his cock into her pussy and she growled of happiness. He played with her breasts and she growled louder. He felt her pussy tighten and saw her claws extend and penetrate their mattress. She closed her eyes and roared in pleasure. Julie felt his penis tighten inside her and then start to cum and she came again, roaring one more time. Then she removed his penis from her pussy and rested her head on his chest. Robert caressed his wife's fur and soon saw as she went asleep.

Robert stood up and saw that his wife was still asleep and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He took a quick shower, dressed some clean clothes and walked back to his room. He saw that Julie was awake and she looked at him. He noticed her eyes went from blue to yellow and paled.

"Julie? Can you just show me that it is you?"

Julie stood on all fours on the bed. She stepped down to the floor and came to him.

"Julie? Please, remember who you are!"

Julie stopped and closed her eyes. Then she stood on her hind legs and put her tail around her waist.

"Julie! Are you having difficulties to think?"

She slowly nodded. She smelled his fear and wanted to jump at him, but she made an effort and controlled herself. She was seeing Robert as her mate and she was trying to be careful not to hurt him.

"Julie, do you think you are changing any further?"

Julie did not know how to answer his question. She new his mate wanted something from her, but she did not know what it was. She was vaguely aware that she was a human before she was like she was now. Her thoughts were simpler, but she liked a lot of her mate.

Julie just came to him and licked his hands. He bent down and hugged her, which made her feel safe and loved. She licked his face and tasted his tears. She did not wanted to see his mate crying and then she put a paw on his shoulders.

"Sorry Julie. I thought I lost you a moment ago! I need you to be with me, no matter what!"

Julie fought back her tears. Robert saw that she was on the verge of crying and knew that at least a small part of her was still human. He went to the living room and Julie followed him. When he sat down on the sofa, she put her head over his knees and kept looking at him. She thought she was lucky to have a mate like him. He cared about her and gives her food and water.

After some time, Robert went to the kitchen and prepared his lunch. Julie followed him and he put a can of food on her dish and put it on the table. He also put some water in the bowl and she did not growl, just drinking it as he put the bowl on the table.

Julie ate and drank as much as she could until the dish was clean.

"Do you want more food, Julie?"

Julie thought about what her mate was saying. He said the words food and more. She thought she was sated and that she needed to shake her head. She did that and Robert did not put more food to her. Then she saw Robert cleaning the kitchen and then cleaning the house. He picked up the dirt clothes and put them on the washing machine. Then he went to the living room and called a clinic for a change evaluation exam.

"Health care clinic, what may I do for you? This is Christine talking."

"Hi Christine, I need to know if you do changes evaluation at home."

"Yes, we do. But there is a fee for home consulting."

"No problem. My wife changed into a tigress and can't speak anymore. I also think that she lost most of her mind and I don't want to take her outside."

"Wow! That's dangerous. Are you sure this is not dangerous?"

"Well, she is right here at my side and is looking at me. She gave some signs that she was going to loose the battle, so I am not sure of what to do. I only think it is safer if she stayed at home."

"Well, I agree with you. We have an opening for tomorrow morning. Do you want to make an appointment?"

"Yes, please. Can you inform me the name of the doctor?"

"Her name is Carla. Can you tell me your address?"

Robert told their address and was informed that she would be at their home around ten o'clock in the morning. Then Robert was informed on the fees and charged them on his credit card. When he hung-up, he told Julie.

"Julie, tomorrow we will have some guests. Do you think you can hold your instincts?"

Julie thought about what were guests. The she thought it would be good, since her mate was happy. Robert saw that she was thinking but she made no effort to answer him.

Julie kept following Robert through the house all afternoon. He replaced her water sometime in that time and watched some TV. At night, Robert saw Julie get up and walk to the bathroom. He followed her and watched as she seated on the toilet bowl and relieved herself. He was stunned that she knew how to use it. She even flushed it!

When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw Robert looking at her, smiling. She thought about how beautiful was his smile and licked his hands. She wanted to keep him smiling for her. Later that night, Robert decided to take a risk.

"Julie, it is time to go to bed."

Julie started to go to the basement, as she was vaguely aware of his precautions.

"Not there, honey. You will sleep with me at our bed."

Julie looked at him with a puzzled face.

"There is no problem. I know you are there, deep inside your animal side."

She ran to him and licked his face and body. They went to their bedroom; Robert lay in bed. Julie jumped at the bed and licked his body. Robert stroked her fur and she started to purr. She braced him with her four legs and kept that position. They slept in that position that night.

Thursday, 07h

Robert woke up early and noticed that he was almost under Julie. She had a paw and a hind leg over him and her head was over his chest. When he moved, she woke up and looked at him.

"Good morning, beautiful! Are you feeling ok today?"

She licked him on the face.

"Well, that's enough. I think this is a yes. Do you want some breakfast?"

Julie recognized the word and licked her lips. She stood up and Robert climbed down their bed and went to the bathroom. Julie followed Robert and while he was doing his morning routine, she relieved herself on the toilet again. Robert saw that and was happy that she seemed to have stabilized.

"I love you! You are so beautiful!"

She saw him smiling at her and that felt good. She jumped at him and leaned on his shoulders to lick his face.

"Hey, you are heavy! Let's go prepare our breakfast!"

They went to the kitchen and Robert prepared their breakfast. As the day before, he slipped a birth control pill on her food and served her. He also changed the water on her bowl for a new one.

"I think I will buy you some proper bowls for your water and food! You deserve better than some improvisation. I think I will buy you some treats this afternoon. Do you think you can stay alone in the house?"

Julie looked at him and then lowered her head. She identified the words afternoon and stay alone. Robert saw that she seemed a little sad.

"I will do that quickly. I promise you."

At the word quickly, she looked up again and was happy. She ate her breakfast and drank some water. Then, while Robert was cleaning the kitchen, she went to the living room and lay on the sofa. She started to lick her fur and to clean herself. Robert just watched as she was licking herself clean until their doorbell rang. In that moment, Julie raised her head and closed her expression.

"Calm down, Julie!" Robert said as he went to the door. "There must be your doctor, Carla."

Robert opened the door and saw a young cat woman hybrid. Unlike Julie, Carla had only white hair, cat ears and a tail. She was wearing a white coat and held a suitcase on her hand.

"Good morning! I am Doctor Carla and I am here to see Julie."

"Good morning, doctor. I am her husband, Robert."

Julie was still on the sofa, watching that stranger at their door. She felt like her territory was being invaded and was tense. Robert pointed at her a moment later and the stranger looked at her. She was another cat and she was on her territory.

Julie started to growl and to lift from the sofa. Carla sensed the danger.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
82 Followers