Anna's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

..................

"I thought you were never going to answer."

"I almost didn't, I thought it was probably just another crank caller," Anna said "I'd just about given up hoping that you'd call. I'm missing you."

"I'm missing you to, thank you for the photo," Corrine said.

"Oh it was nothing," Anna giggled "okay yes it was, I wanted you to think of me. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"No, it didn't embarrass me, I wish I could say the same for some of the others though, It's not the sort of thing that's usually passed around high powered business meetings," Corrine said.

"Oh God no, please tell me you didn't show everyone, Oh Corrine please..." she was interrupted by laughter from the phone "oh you cow, I really thought..." Anna gasped. Corrine couldn't reply because she was laughing so much and Anna joined in as she flopped down onto the sofa.

"I mean it though, I really do like the picture," Corrine said, finally stopping the giggling "So tell me, what are you wearing now?" she asked quietly.

Anna lay back into the sofa, suddenly things were getting serious, and exactly the way she had been waiting for all evening.

"Only what you see in the picture" she said. And for some reason she felt breathless and flushed.

There was a long pause before Corrine spoke again "have you behaved? I hope you haven't been touching yourself?"

Anna swallowed, it would be easy to lie, it had only been the once and it would save all the embarrassment "I, I did, just a little, I couldn't help myself," she said, so quietly that she wasn't sure Corrine heard.

"I told you that your body belongs to me, I may have to punish you when I get back."

"Mmm, promise?"

"Count on it, but you don't sound very contrite," Corrine said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, will you forgive me?" Anna's voice was getting huskier with each sentence.

"That depends. What are you willing to do for me?"

"Oh my God, anything, anything ma'am" Anna whispered.

"Your body is shining in the photo, why?"

"I used body lotion; I thought you might like it."

"Fetch the bottle, and put your phone on speaker," Corrine waited until she heard the phone's echo and Anna settling "pour half the bottle over yourself, make sure to cover every inch of skin"

"There's a lot here, it's a large bottle," Anna said.

"I didn't ask that. Don't question me; just do as you're told."

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am," Anna was finding it hard to breath. She very briefly thought of the sofa she was reclined on and the effect of the oil on the material, but she pushed it from her mind: she had more important things to occupy her.

Her hand was shaking slightly as she opened the bottle and she gasped softly with the first touch of the cold liquid, she poured a little onto her upper chest and felt it tickle as it ran down between her breasts. Holding the bottle steady she watched the small rivulet pool on her stomach before overflowing and trickle down to spread at the waistline of her panties.

"Tell me what you're doing, describe it," Corrine's voice came from the phone resting on the table.

"It's embarrassing."

"Good, your embarrassment excites me."

Anna didn't reply for a minute, then "the lotion is running over me, over my body. It's soaking into my knickers, making them stick to me. I can see my...myself."

"Say it, tell me what you see," Corrine demanded.

"It's my...my pussy, my knickers are wet and I can see my pussy."

"Don't you dare touch it you little slut! Now use your hands to spread the lotion over yourself. I want you slippery and shiny. Touch yourself everywhere except your pussy," Corrine instructed.

"Oh my God, it's everywhere, my boobs are soft and, and slidy, I can't grip them, and my nipples are.... Oh shit I have to, please let me touch myself?" Anna writhed as her hands roamed her body, her inhibitions gone.

"No, no touching. Pour the rest of the bottle into the front of your panties, do it now."

Anna didn't reply, but she obeyed, and though just a splash would saturate her panties she upended the bottle until it emptied. Spreading her thighs she gripped the sodden material and pulled her panties hard up into her crotch. She felt the liquid ooze between her buttocks and invade her pussy, and holding the waistband of her panties tight she gyrated her hips forcing her clitoris against the wet fabric.

"Slow down now my sweet, stroke yourself, caress your breasts. Feel your thighs and bottom. Love yourself and imagine it's my hands touching you," Corrine was silent for a minute while Anna did as instructed. The only sound was Anna's shuddering breath "now slowly push both hands into your knickers and use just your fingertips, lightly, just the merest touch," Corrine whispered.

Anna had her eyes closed, the voice was hypnotic and she did indeed imagine that Corrine was touching her. She jerked when fingers touched her clit and her nipples ached. She bent her knees, her legs cycling, her calves and thighs sliding against each other, causing her clitoris to move against her fingers. Sweat mixed with the body lotion and suddenly she couldn't hold back another minute.

"Please make me cum, please, I can't stand it. I need you," she was almost crying in her need and when Corrine said just one word "cum," Anna spasmed and her whole body cramped and her fingers squeezed her throbbing clitoris. And she came, gasping and thanking her lover who was a hundred miles away.

"Send me another photo, exactly as you are now," Corrine said before she hung up.

Feeling still very horny and with slippery, trembling hands Anna picked up her phone and obeyed.

.....................

Sunday evening found Anna laughing with Sheila and Janice. Janice was her oldest friend: they were in the same class throughout their school years before losing contact when Janice went to university. They got together again five years ago and again became close, each vowing to forever be there.

Two bottles of sparkling wine had disappeared, though Sheila, sitting on the only comfortable chair and clearly pregnant had restricted herself to just one glass. Anna and Janice were sprawled on scattered cushions as they talked and reminisced but were interrupted by the sound of knocking at the door.

Anna got up and swayed a little as she went to answer the door. She was surprised to see Corrine and her first instinct was to throw her arms about her and kiss her, but with her friends just feet away she managed to restrain herself "Corrine, What?...I wasn't expecting you."

"Don't I at least get a kiss?" Corrine asked with a smile.

"Of...of course, it's just..." Anna stumbled with her words, and after looking back toward the lounge she quickly pressed her lips to Corrine's mouth.

"You have company?" Corrine asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming," Anna reluctantly stepped away.

"It's okay, don't worry. Why don't you introduce me? I promise not to embarrass you," Corrine said quietly and held Anna's elbow, easing her toward the lounge "but I'll probably have to spank you later," she whispered close to her ear while squeezing her bottom.

Anna jumped and gasped, but acted as though nothing had happened, she wasn't sure if Corrine was joking but she felt a flush of excitement at the thought.

Sheila greeted Corrine and Anna introduced Janice. They exchanged pleasantries and Corrine noticed the sofa, covered with towels pushed into a corner.

"Had an accident?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I err... I spilled something, it's still a little wet," Anna said looking away to hide her blush.

The four women chatted for a few minutes and Corrine agreed to have just one glass of wine before she made her excuses, explaining that she was just passing and needed to drop something off for Anna. She bid goodbye and headed for the door with Anna following.

"Why don't you stay? Sheila will be going soon and Janice is going drive her. You can stay the night," Anna said once they were in the hallway.

"No, you enjoy yourselves, I really have to go. I brought you a gift by the way," she said pulling a package from her bag "you might want to wait until you're alone before you open it though"

Anna turned the gift over in her hands as though she might be able to see through the brown paper wrapping "please stay?" She asked again.

"Really, I'd love to but I can't, I'm sorry," she said as she opened the door "Janice seems nice," she added "are you and her...?" She said turning back with a quizzical expression.

It took a second for Anna to realize what she meant "oh God no, she's just a friend, a very good friend," she said, and though she hid it she was a little disappointed with the implication that she and Corrine may not be entirely exclusive.

"And you don't plan to seduce her?" Corrine teased.

"Janice? Never, I think she'd run a mile," Anna giggled.

"What if I told you to?" Corrine said "What if I wanted you to seduce her, would you?"

Anna didn't reply for long seconds, then in a very quiet voice said "yes. But please Corrine, don't make me do that?"

Corrine smiled and stroked Anna's face "okay, maybe sometime later though," she said with a grin "take your panties off," she suddenly ordered.

"What!"

"Your panties, take them off. That's if you're wearing any."

Anna hesitated just long enough to check that they weren't being observed, then reached under her dress and slipped the lacy garment down her legs.

Corrine held out her hand and Anna dropped her panties into the waiting palm. She made a show of sniffing them before pushing them into her pocket, causing Anna to turn red with embarrassment.

"You can have them back when you crawl into my office and ask permission to wear them tomorrow," she said, then leant forward to kiss Anna tenderly before she left.

"Yes ma'am," Anna whispered to the closing door.

..............

It was early the following morning, a half hour before anybody else, apart from Corrine, had arrived when Anna sat behind her desk. She thought about Corrine's gift to her: the framed twelve by ten print, a copy of the photo she had sent two days earlier, superimposed with a picture of Corrine's face, making it appear as though she was inside her lovers head, as if she was within Corrine's mind. It stood now, in pride of place on the table beside Anna's bed, a beautiful image of her, appearing so wanton, so sexual and open. The most wonderful present she had ever received.

Anna looked toward the oaken door, imagining the woman waiting on the other side, was she thinking about Anna at that very moment and the instructions she had given her? Did she believe that Anna would obey? Of course she did. And Anna herself had never considered otherwise. And she thought excitedly about what she was about to do.

Approaching the door she knelt, and she had to reach up from her lowly position to turn the doorknob. The skirt of her suit was tight so she had to hitch the hem high on her thighs to allow her to move. She didn't knock or announce herself, but crawled slowly on all fours across the soft carpet toward Corrine's desk.

Corrine looked up from her paperwork when she heard the door opening; she put the end of her pen between her teeth and leaned back into her chair watching intently as Anna crawled toward her. She moved languidly, cat like, each limb deliberately placed and her hands caressing the carpet. Her legs were exposed to the top of her thighs showing just a tantalizing glimpse of flesh above her stockings. The tight skirt was stretched across her bottom, a bottom which swayed so seductively with every movement of her legs.

Time seemed to slow, taking an age before Anna reached a point before Corrine's desk. There she stopped and with legs together she raised up to sit back upon her heels "please ma'am, may I have my panties back?" she said in almost a whisper.

"Stand up, come here," Corrine said. She was struggling to control herself, to stop her hand pressing between her thighs, and she almost capitulated as Anna, in the process of getting up raised one leg revealing her naked pussy.

Standing beside Corrine's chair Anna waited with her arms at her sides. Corrine slid her hands up Anna's legs, pushing her skirt higher until it was bunched about her waist. She turned her Secretary, inspecting her belly and arse. Then stroking the quivering buttocks she said "I'd like to see this red and glowing, I think I'll have to spank you soon."

Anna didn't reply, she didn't trust her voice not to falter. Instead she allowed herself to be turned until she faced Corrine again. The older woman produced the black panties embroidered with small red roses and flourished them in front of Anna's face, and then she held them out so that Anna could step into them. As the flimsy garment was pulled up her legs she felt a rivulet of moisture leak from her pussy and trickle down her thigh, she prayed that Corrine wouldn't notice and at the same time hoped that she would. She blushed; sure that Corrine must smell her musk and dreading her commenting on it.

The panties were stretched across Anna's thighs, leaving her pussy still lewdly exposed, and Corrine tugged on the short red hairs "this will have to go as well, I prefer my toy naked, completely naked," she said before pulling the panties tight up into Anna's crotch. Corrine then ran her hands over the girl's hips and across her bottom as though smoothing the material. Finally she stroked two fingers between Anna's thighs separating her labia, pressing the material between her nether lips. Anna's knees weakened and she visibly sagged, groaning deep in her throat. A half smile played on Corrine's lips as she calmly turned back to her work.

Anna remained where she was, not sure what to do, until eventually it became clear that she was no longer required and turned to go.

"Crawl, you crawled in here so crawl out," Corrine said without looking up from what she was doing.

With her skirt still hoisted around her waist Anna dropped to her hands and knees and crawled back across the room feeling more humiliated than at any time in her life. She moved slowly knowing that Corrine was watching. Finally exiting Corrine's office she stood and collapsed into her chair. She may have felt humiliated but she was also so aroused she thought she might cum from just thinking about it.

............

Anna couldn't concentrate; it was two hours after she had crawled from Corrine's office. She typed words into her computer automatically without really paying attention to what she was doing. Her thoughts were filled with Corrine. She now knew that she was in love. She had had boyfriends, some, she thought, were serious relationships, but nothing compared to the way she felt about Corrine. She had never dreamed that she was gay, it was something she never consciously considered, but she was neither shocked nor surprised by being attracted to another woman, in fact she thought there had always been a tiny spark, deep within her mind that suspected that she was different. But what distracted her most was the way she responded to Corrine. She knew that she had always been a little too compliant, never wanting to rock the boat, but with Corrine she was positively submissive, never happier or more aroused than when she was being dominated or, dare she admit, being humiliated. Had she always been that way? Had it just taken the right person to bring it all out?

Anna's reverie was interrupted by the buzzing of the intercom

"Come in here please," Corrine's voice commanded. She sounded terse and not happy at all. Anna thought it best not to say anything, she would discover the reason soon enough. So she straightened her clothing and knocked quietly on the door.

"You made five mistakes in this letter." Corrine said tossing a sheet of paper across her desk before Anna was even through the door.

"I'm sorry," Anna mumbled, if Corrine said it was so, that's how it was "I'll correct it straight away," she added, picking up the paper. Why Corrine had made such an issue of it Anna didn't know, but secretly she wondered if she herself had subconsciously made the mistakes on purpose?

"That's not the point, it's just not good enough, a fucking child could have done better," Corrine said as she stood and walked across the room. Anna stood holding the document, petulantly refusing to look at her boss.

"Hold out your hands, palms up." Corrine said standing behind her.

Anna dropped the paper onto the desk and complied, wondering what Corrine planned, and she was surprised when a thin plastic rod was laid across her palms. She recognized it as one of the supports from a plant in the corner and realized what Corrine intended to do.

"I thought you planned to spank me?" she said as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

"That's for my pleasure; this is punishment," Corrine said and indicated the paper "what was your first mistake?"

Anna looked down at the red rings encircling her mistakes "I spelt agreement wrong." she said, and she yelped as the rod flashed down to sting her hands.

"Next?" Corrine barked, walking around to the other side of the nervous girl.

Anna's bottom lip was trembling; tears were forming in her eyes. But her hands remained motionless "I used a comma instead of a period ma'am," and the cane struck again.

"Next?"

"John is a noun, it should start with a capital," Anna said, finding it hard to hold back the tears.

Corrine walked back around to where she started and struck again.

Anna visibly sagged and a low groan issued from her throat "it should read 'your' not 'you're' she said without any prompt.

Corrine this time stayed on Anna's right and tapped the pain racked palms gently.

Anna moved only her head, a puzzled expression on her face, as though she was asking why Corrine hadn't struck harder. She immediately turned back and said "another spelling mistake, it should be c-o-n-s-i-d-e-r-e-d," once again the rod flashed down making Anna flinch and whimper.

It was over and Corrine placed the rod on Anna's opened palms and sat once again behind her desk "are you okay?" she asked.

Anna still hadn't moved but tears ran down her cheeks "you hurt me," she said quietly.

Corrine stood again and moved around her desk. standing in front of Anna she took her hands and gently kissed each palm "yes, I did," she said, then using just the very tip of her tongue she licked away a tear from Anna's face "your tears arouse me," she said, then she stood back and added "go now and type the paper correctly."

Anna walked slowly to the door but before stepping through she turned back and asked "can I stay with you tonight ma'am...mistress?"

Corrine nodded almost imperceptibly, her heart beating wildly after the way Anna had just addressed her.

............

"Is something wrong with your memory?" Corrine asked when they entered her apartment. they had walked hand in hand down the street and Anna hadn't been concerned who saw them, neither was she worried about what the cab driver had thought when they kissed in the back seat, if Corrine was okay then so was she "don't you remember what I told you the last time you were here?" Corrine said.

After thinking for a few seconds Anna did indeed remember and removed her top and skirt "I'm sorry ma'am," she said.

"I prefer what you called me earlier," Corrine said.

Anna, dressed in just her underwear, thought for a moment then corrected herself "I'm sorry Mistress."

"Yes that's much more appropriate. now, we'll shower first then eat, and later I think I'll spank you," Corrine's hands roamed Anna's breasts as she spoke and she finished with a kiss, pressing her body and lips hard and so passionately to her it took Anna's breath away.

Corrine led the way to the bathroom, Anna followed, the thought of being spanked on a whim merely for Corrine's enjoyment sending a thrill of excitement through her body.