Anne's Ambition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne's body had just been rocked by her second and third orgasm in a very short amount of time. Every muscle in her body felt more tired than if she had spent the day on the slopes.

They messed around for a few minutes more once he withdrew from her. Anne laid him on his back on proceeded to clean his cock off by sucking it in its semi-hard state.

After an interlude, she got up and said, "Mission Accomplished."

There wasn't much else to say for either of them. He washed quickly, got dressed and left. The fact he had been paid for sex hadn't dawned on him. He left a happy, well-laid young man, but disappointed when she told him she's leaving tomorrow.

Once out the door, Anne realized it would be very difficult to ever track him down again, without coming back to the resort and asking at the ski desk. This was a perfect way to end it. She was also realizing that her game plan was going to need to change.

Until now, she was convinced she could keep these rare extra-marital interludes with other men to those few times when she was in another part of the country or world. The problem with this is that she was realizing she would want it more often than that would provide. Given how satisfying it had been - it was probably time to figure out how to get laid like that at home. This meant having to reconsider all the risks. It meant having to reconsider those that had been pursuing her. It meant building new safety precautions so that neither work nor home life would be impacted.

Sixty minutes later she greeted her husband at their hotel room with a kiss. She let the kiss linger a bit reminding herself that Alex's cock had been in her mouth less than two hour earlier. The feeling of having been unfaithful wasn't making her feel guilty. It was turning her on. There'd be no sex tonight with her husband though. She'd claim a headache if he tried. Sex with her husband wasn't something she needed this day.

Snapshot - Flight Back Home

Anne glanced at her sleeping husband. He had just nodded off for the flight. She loved him. She could still feel the love she had for him. She genuinely cared for him. She did enjoy sex with him, although she had feigned a headache both yesterday evening and again this morning. She would make it up to him at home, if they weren't too tired, and their two young daughters went to bed at a reasonable hour. It would be good to see them again.

But as she looked at him, she was also thinking that she was now firmly committed to be unfaithful to him. It would kill him to find out, but she was certain she'd continue to make him a cuckold.

Ever the planner, Anne ran through potential scenarios. She couldn't go home and be forever hunting the city for casual sex with men she had never met before. That was indeed exciting. But she didn't have the time to pull this off with any regularity. Scouring the nightclubs for a different potential mate each time wasn't something that was going to happen. She couldn't put on her slutty outfits at home or expect to return in them. She couldn't go out alone and stay out late regardless with any kind frequency. And the amount of time it took to actually pick up a guy would cut seriously in the amount of time she'd want to spend in bed each time.

The only real choice at home was to take a discreet lover.

Anne began running through all the potential candidates that had previously tried to get into her pants. Methodically, she rejected them all; not because they weren't going to be good in bed - but instead, because it would make for complicated relationships. To go to bed with a male friend or co-worker could simply lead to other problems.

She spent some time thinking through the possibilities, and decided her approach was probably wrong. The first goal should be, instead, to decide what kind of man she wanted for a lover.

She wanted hot sex with a hot stud. She wanted that hot stud to want her to look all hot and slutty. She wanted the sex to be physically passionate and animated; not emotionally passionate; and certainly not passive. He needed to have an amazing body; a body that any woman would choose over her husband. If she was going to cheat she wanted a guy who was a 10 out of 10. She had worked hard. She deserved what that kind of guy could deliver. As she fantasized more, she realized she was enjoying younger men too.

Anne felt not one shred of guilt as she looked at her gently sleeping spouse. Instead, she felt empowered. She wasn't interested in hurting him. She certainly didn't want to leave him or their marriage. All she wanted was maximal satisfaction for the desires that built between her legs. She'd need to find a young man to make an arrangement with; have a sexual affair with.

Anne realized there was a risk in this. A longer term relationship could have side consequences. It would be harder to keep it secret. She would do what she could, still, to shield him. But she had worked long and hard to be as successful as she is and had worked long and hard to maintain her slim, well-proportioned body with regular training in a gym. What she wanted back was great sex. In the big scheme of things, it wasn't much to ask for.

Snapshot - End of March

Anne sat at her office desk and decided to take a ten minute mental break. It was her opportunity to concentrate on a young male intern in her office.

In the weeks since the ski trip, without her sights fixed on any one individual, Anne decided to take a night off from home life. She faked a one night business trip, booked a hotel room in a downtown hotel, put on an overly sexy outfit (very short, tight-fitting black skirt, blouse unbuttoned an extra button), applied make up to leave no doubt that she was on the prowl, and entered an expensive bar by 9:30 in downtown Toronto.

By 11 p.m., Anne was having sex with a stockbroker in her hotel room. By 12:30 a.m. he had left, and she had had a fairly unsatisfying experience. The chase and prelude had been fun. But he was mostly interested in getting head from her; the body behind the nice suit wasn't up to what she was anticipating; and when he finally did agree to fuck her, he didn't last all that long; and he insisted in cumming in her mouth, but wasn't great with his intended target - so sperm was rolling down her left cheek and another gob landed in her hair.

He probably had had too much to drink. He wasn't going to get it up again, and she wasn't all that interested in him doing so. He got dressed, they said good-byes, and he left.

The thing is, if he had delivered the goods to her, she wouldn't have minded the rest. But at 12:30 a.m., and a tired mess, there was no opportunity to get cleaned off and go hunting again.

Anne could still smell his cum on her face. She checked herself out in the mirror, and could see the sticky impact of the gob in her hair as well. She wouldn't say it was a pleasant smell, but it was kind of an erotic look. Before washing herself off, Anne climbed into bed. She may not have particularly enjoyed the sex but her hand could surely make the evening less of a waste.

The orgasm she delivered for herself was satisfying and she decided to lay there a bit, feeling tired and much more relaxed. Her intent was to lie there a few minutes and then get up to wash. Instead, she fell asleep with the stockbroker's cum still on her face and in her hair.

She woke up the next morning more convinced than ever that she needed a regular lover. And that is what she was working on now.

So here she now was, sitting at her desk, looking for the right time to approach Blake. Blake was a 23 year old college student fulfilling an internship with her company. This was his last week.

Anne's company made good use of internships. It was cheap labour; and every intern was motivated to impress. Anne thought well enough of Blake, but didn't really need to be involved with him. She had gone out of her way, though, to have regular conversations, and give him things to do.

Now, he was in his last week, and Anne's approach hadn't produced any results. They had regular conversations. He did the things he gave her.

Anne spent time exploring ideas as to how to move further along. She was still very risk averse. If she made a sexual pass now, while he worked, technically, under her, it could be awkward or very bad if he refused. She wanted to make her move after this last week ended, but needed some mechanism to stay in touch and/or meet him then.

And so Anne hatched a plan. She'd play the lose-a-bet scenario. The idea was that she'd give him something to do, and bet that he wouldn't be able to finish it in time, all the while believing that he could or would. Her hope was that paying off the bet could happen after this week was over. She knew what work she wanted to give him. It would take up much of his remaining time. But she didn't know if he'd pick up on the wager aspect, even just to take her up on an innocuous office bet.

Anne liked the plan, but wasn't sure it would succeed. And if it didn't succeed, there would be very little time left for a plan B.

Blake was a perfect fit for Anne's "hot" stereotype. He had an athletic build, broad shoulders, and blonde hair. Anne joked to herself about this - she was going to try to hook up with a hot blonde! How was that for gender reversal?

Finding the time to approach Blake was difficult. She would make the conversation quick and casual. But she wanted it to take place with no one else within earshot. She just didn't want anyone else hearing any of it.

She put the assignment together and then kept careful watch to find the right time to act. It took close to 90 minutes for her to make her move. Anne moved quickly to his cubicle, catching him a bit by surprise.

"I know this is your last week, but I have an assignment for you. I don't think you can get it all done before you leave, but I'm hoping you can at least get a significant chunk done." Anne was also trying to gauge his potential interest in her - but was getting no information.

"I'll get right on it," Blake replied quickly. "If you need me to come back next week, I do have a morning and an afternoon off each week."

Anne smiled at his response, and needed to amend what she was about to say to discourage the possibility of his return. "That won't be at all necessary. You've done fine work." She decided it might be advisable to improvise a bit here. "Actually the assignment is in two parts. It's a lot of work and I'd bet you won't be able to finish the first part. But no worries, if you can't. Just get done what you can."

There. She had thrown the challenge at him. And, luckily, he picked up on it.

"What are we betting? Maybe I will pull a few all-nighters and surprise you," Blake responded.

All-nighters were exactly what Anne had in mind. But the job would be a bit different.

Anne smiled - "Well what would you like to bet on? It is a lot of work, and I'm not expecting you to finish it."

"Hmmm...," he started. "If I get it done, you'll owe me a beer."

Anne tried to hide her glee, but couldn't help but continue her smile and said, "You're on. Get the first part finished by the end of the week, and I'll buy you a beer - maybe the week after... if that works for you?"

Blake put his hand out to shake hers. It was the first time she had touched him, and she liked it. It was time to pull away, so that everything would seem normal. Mission accomplished. Meeting him next week was now a real possibility.

Anne did her best to not be caught staring at Blake the rest of the day as well as the next. She attempted no conversations with him. She did stare at his butt when the view was offered, but that was it. She had in place what she wanted. Any further communication could only gum things up. She knew from her marketing experience, it is sometimes wise to just shut up, and that is what she did.

Thursday afternoon Blake walked into her office and asked if he could sit down. She said, "Of course!"

He had a straight face, but it turned into a smile. "I've finished part 1; and I'm part way through part 2. I believe you owe me a beer." He paused for a moment, and added, "And what do I get if I finish part 2?"

Anne feigned her surprise, "Really? Let me see." She took the file folder from him to review. She didn't actually check any page at all, but she did at least appear to look at every page and nodded approvingly - and admiringly. Finally, she added, "I'm impressed."

Blake liked the praise, but it appeared he may get up to leave, so Anne had to intervene.

"Look - I'm not supposed to be taking my interns out, but next week you're no longer my intern, and I would like to take you out for that beer." Anne watched him intently, wanting to make sure there were no mistakes in any of her words.

"Hey - seriously," he began to respond. "I'm just teasing you about the beer. You don't have to do anything at all. Glad to get the work done for you and glad to surprise."

Anne certainly didn't want him backing out. "First - I live up to my wagers, always. Second, I'd be happy to take you for a beer next week, but only if you'd want to have one with me."

That was about as flirtatious and leading as she thought she could be in her office.

"Sure I'd have a beer with you if you really want to. I just don't want you to feel obligated. And I'm happy to do the buying." Blake's offer was sincere and Anne knew her plans were moving forward full steam ahead.

"Next Thursday. We can meet when I'm off work. Does that work for you?" She asked. Anne then added, "And at least the first round is on me. I already told you I always pay out on bets I lose."

Blake was having a fine day. He had worked hard, completed a big assignment before it was due, was getting praise from someone high up in the company, and she also wanted to meet up with him for a beer after his time was done with. She may be an older woman - but she was attractive.

With some added cockiness, Blake asked, "What was the wager if I finish part 2 by tomorrow?"

Anne congratulated herself for being so manipulative. By breaking the assignment into to, it would give her the opportunity to lose twice to him. And losing these bets to him was exactly what she wanted.

"Hmmm...," she began. She had to think carefully. If I win, you're buying the first beer." Anne paused for effect. "If you win... It becomes dinner on Thursday."

"You're on," Was his reply.

As he got up, Anne wanted to ensure nothing fell through the cracks. She added, "You've got my email address. Touch base with me on Tuesday before 5 p.m. Email me rather than call, I may be in meetings. I'll be looking forward to it. We can make some kind of arrangements then as to where to meet."

Blake nodded his approval, and left her office a happy guy. Anne made sure to stare at his butt as he left.

Friday morning was painful. Anne wanted to talk to Blake; or at least wanting to have him near to stare at. She could feel her own impatience. But she knew there was no gain in seeking him out - it could only increase the chance of failure. She resolved herself to focus on work. She would stick to the game plan.

At 3 p.m. Blake again walked into her office. "Done," he announced with a big grin.

Anne did her best to hide an equal grin. She composed herself to sound professional. "I'm again very impressed. Leave it with me, to review. Thanks." She avoided eye contact.

Blake, expecting nothing further to be said, started to get up. As he stood, she added, "I'm looking forward to taking you to dinner Thursday night. I've booked the evening off from home."

Now they made eye contact. He said, "You really don't have to, you know."

"Blake, based on the work you've done, I was fully expecting you'd finish the assignment. Next week, you won't be my intern any more, and I would really like to take you out. Besides, I keep telling you I pay out on my obligations. Why don't we go somewhere casual? It would be nice to get out of my work clothes." Anne added this last part to let him expect her appearing in something other than her usual work attire and also to let him know he didn't have to wear his.

"That's fine with me," he responded.

"Remember to touch base with me on Tuesday to finalize plans," Anne added. They then talked a bit about what area of the city was convenient for him. After he left the office, Anne took herself to the washroom. She needed to cool herself down from the sexual tension she was feeling.

Snapshot - First Tuesday of April

Anne was relying on things to fall into place. She had no way of contacting Blake. She had to wait until he contacted her. She was certain that he would, but there were always seeds of doubt. It was now early afternoon and she had heard nothing.

The longer the day went on, the greater the likelihood that he was going to blow her off. She started to doubt herself and her looks. It was getting hard to concentrate.

The meticulous planner that she was, Anne had already chosen a restaurant and made a hotel reservation at a place nearby. She knew that even if he did contact her, he might not want to go to bed with her; or that she might at the last minute decide she shouldn't make such an obvious move their first time out. But just in case things got hot and heavy quick, she wanted to make sure there was a room available.

She tried hard to put her doubts aside as to whether he would contact her. She focused on what to wear. She had, thinking about him, bought a very short denim mini-skirt. But she wondered if that would be too slutty, given he was unaware of how sexual this meeting was going to be. After some deliberation she decided she'd pull out a pair of stretch low rise denim jeans. They fit particularly tightly. She had intended to wear them on some sexual conquest and hadn't yet, and so she had put them, like all her other sexually provocative clothing, in a covered, hidden area of her closet. She'd add to this her tight white tank top she usually wore for running. It just failed to cover her belly button. She chose a black jacket to go with it to tone it down a bit. This gave her the option of dialing it up, by taking the jacket off.

She was still 32 years old, now soon to be 33, but she could easily pass for 27 in the right outfit. Thinking on this she thought Blake could pass for someone 25, so as a couple they wouldn't look too much like a mismatch.

Her restaurant choice was made because she was confident no one in her circle would be there; and because there was a hotel very nearby. She had crossed her i's and dotted her t's. Now he just needed to contact her. She tried to remember clearly if she said to call or email.

She noted 3 p.m. pass. She was getting perturbed. Work then intruded on her life and for 45 minutes she was immersed in a work issue. She was perturbed again to find out he still hadn't attempted to contact her.

Anne needed to pee - and even here she was reluctant to get up and leave her phone alone, in case he called. But she was pretty certain she had said for him to email her. So she finally convinced herself to go to the washroom.

4 p.m. passed. For the first time, Anne was now thinking he wouldn't contact her. She felt badly. She felt disappointed. She was beginning to feel rejected. Perhaps he just wasn't in to her? She had been worried about overplaying her hand. Perhaps she underplayed it?

Anne stopped herself from sending a curt email to an employee. She decided to take a deep breath. Under no circumstances could she allow a sexual attraction to undermine her work approach, reputation, and value.

At 4:41 the email came. It was from Blake's personal email account, and it took her a few seconds to figure out it was actually and email from him.

It said, "We still on for Thursday? I completely understand if you have to cancel. Where do you want to meet? My class ends at 4:30 that day. I'd want to go home first. Would 7 work for you? I can make it earlier if you need to."