Anne's Ambition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

This wasn't just a simple fucking. Blake saw this as something more formal - a true mounting. Right now, Anne was on this planet to be mounted and he was on this planet to mount her. They said nothing to each other. There was no need. Anne was in her primal state, ready to be mounted. It was only in her subconscious was there still a worry about his cock not fitting.

Blake didn't want to say anything, but some girls had complained to him that he cock was too big; that it stretched them out. The idea of stretching someone out so that they don't enjoy sex with anyone else, though, was a turn on. He wanted to stretch Anne out.

He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to be "gentle" either. He thrust forward. Three thrusts later and Anne was getting impaled.

Anne's eyes were wider than they'd ever been. A big thick log was pounding into her. She had never felt that stretch; she had never felt the sexual sensation his cock was generating to be so strong. It was like feeding a little too much electricity into a socket.

Involuntarily and subconsciously, Anne spewed out an "Oh my God!" Blake heard it but Anne was unaware she had said it. It was a subconscious sexual response to a sensation that she hadn't felt before. Blake's cock was achieving something not just better; but wholly different.

Meanwhile, Blake started to pick up the pace in order to pound her. He didn't want to give her a finesse fuck. He wanted to give her a pounding. He also saw the feast in front of him, and he pushed her legs even further back with her knees close to her head, so that he could plant his mouth on her breasts.

There was nothing else that needed to be done. Blake had the stamina and kept slamming himself into her as deep as he could get. Anne' pussy did its best to accommodate this alien invasion. From being overly tight at first, Blake would tell you he could feel her pussy start to try to milk the cum out of him.

Their grunts and groans were loud and getting louder. In the moment, Anne was no longer a human being, but instead nothing more than a receiver of stimulation to her pussy. There were no thoughts in her head; there were only sensations.

Later, Anne would think of Blake being the perfect fuck machine and think of herself as the perfect to-be-fucked machine. She had reduced herself to nothing more than that. She couldn't have such a thought now, as that part of her brain had surrendered and shut off. Lust and primal pleasure completely ruled her.

This was working wildly better than she had planned. He surrender to her sexual pleasures that started from her clitoris, vaginal opening, and breasts was beyond what she could ever have imagined. Her only ability to communicate was through the grunts, gasps, and moans that came from her throat. This had turned out into the perfect sexual mix of conditions. Every side detail had added to their sexual excitement.

Anne had no way of knowing Blake would be maximally turned on by her; by the idea of fucking his hot ex-boss; by the idea of fucking a married woman. But they did turn him on and drove him to deliver a pounding rather than an intimate love-making episode. And that pounding was in turn, exactly the kind of fuckin Anne needed that she wasn't getting from her husband. It was the kind of fucking he wasn't able to deliver. He wasn't the kind of man to deliver it. He wasn't man enough to reach her this way. Blake was.

There's no use describing each thrust; or the continually increased pace. Together, they were an erotic, sweaty, tangled mess. It was purely carnal. Blake thought of nothing other than that he was pounding his hot, married, just-former boss. Anne thought of nothing - not her husband or daughters - nothing at all. This was primal. Much thought had gotten her to this point. Now the time for thinking was over.

Anne's pussy was stretched for the first time since her last child. It was a stretching that would have an impact. If they continued to see each other, it would eventually have a more permanent impact, making it less enjoyable for her husband; as well as herself. After having Blake's particularly thick monster, a regular, thinner penis couldn't accomplish much.

The bed creaked and the creaking got louder as they neared their finish. First, it was Anne who came. Brad's head was buried in the bed with his mouth near Anne's neck. But if he had been watching her face he would have seen Anne's eyes roll to the back of her head. Moments later she had a crushing orgasm. Although her eyes were open, she saw only waves of blackness, then waves of colour. She was completely unaware of her moans.

The orgasm rocked her body. It was lasting. It had been substantially different than any orgasm she had had before. Every muscle in her body had tightened for a period before it hit her, but once it subsided, she felt as weak as a kitten. Anne could barely move her arms which were wrapped around Blake. She couldn't even wiggle a finger.

In the act of relaxing her brain from continually planning and calculating, Anne had completely opened herself up to the possibility of a maximally explosive orgasm. Unencumbered by any emotion or any thought, Anne had unknowingly set the conditions to get as much pleasure from sex as it was possible for her to receive. It had been a long journey and complex process to get here. But in a very literal way, all the conditions aligned just perfectly so that Blake rocked her world.

Blake was immensely turned on by Anne's orgasm and subsequent languid state. He had given her a crushing orgasm. And now, as his crowning achievement he wanted to fill the married woman with his cum before sending her home to her loser husband.

Anne's brain was currently fried, still reeling from cumming so hard. Thoughts still couldn't form in her head. She had no ability to do anything but lie there. She wasn't tied to the bed as in some bondage scene. She wasn't being voluntarily submissive to Blake as a choice. Instead, the intensity of her orgasm had left her in the perfectly submissive state - as nothing more than the receiver of his sperm.

A couple of minutes more of Blake's pounding and Anne was just that -the receiver of his sperm. His face contorted. He grunted. He came in her. Anne's first coherent thoughts were that she could feel the warm spurts in her. As his orgasm started to subside, he thrusted again and added a "take it all, slut".

We all think of ownership as a simple idea. You own a house or car or a television or whatever - the idea is understood by all. But it's actually not nearly as simple as that. As Anne's first thoughts began to form in her head, one of the first she could articulate to herself was that she was now "owned" by Blake. In being able to achieve an orgasm that great, she had first to surrender to him. And the thing with ownership is, once you give something to someone, you aren't allowed to take it back. This wasn't just a sexual hook-up. This had been her surrender to him. She hadn't realized it until now. It was different this time than it had been with her other young stud lovers. She was now owned - and it wasn't her husband who owned her.

At the same time, Blake still lay on top of Anne with his thick log still impaled deeply into her. He was pretty exhausted from the power fuck he had just delivered. But he also didn't want to let Anne up at the moment. He wanted her to stay there as his sperm moved up inside her body. He didn't want or need to impregnate her. He just wanted her full of his sperm, and didn't want her to get up to wash it out.

Blake very much saw Anne as a major conquest. This was perhaps the greatest notch in his belt to date. It wasn't just that she was very hot; very slutty; and his former boss. Anne was married. It was a conquest over her, and it was a total victory over her husband. Blake began to lick Anne on the side of her neck just to get the taste of his victory.

In essence, their inner thoughts intertwined. Anne realized she was now "owned". Blake realized Anne was his conquest. The only difference here was that Anne understood this would have lasting consequences. Blake was just too young to realize this. He lived more in the moment. And at this moment he was feeling very smug and self-satisfied.

After a few minutes, Blake finally decided to pull out of Anne and roll over on the bed. The withdrawal of his cock left Anne's pussy gaping. Anne thought back to the feeling of being stretched. And now she was left with the feeling of having been stretched. The feeling was intertwined with the feeling of being "owned." Your owner didn't necessarily have to stretch you like that. But for Anne, that is what happened.

Anne reached out to grab, again, at Blake's cock. It wasn't to restart things. It was simply in gratitude. They lay there for a couple of minutes. Finally, some strength was returning into Anne's body. She re-positioned herself to put her head on his stomach. She then moved her head forward and took his now mostly flaccid and very sticky cock into her mouth, not to try to get it stiff again, but simply to clean it off and pay her respects. Flaccid, it was still thick. It was a lot for any mouth to handle. But the cock belonged to her owner. She had to respect it.

Blake placed both his hands on the back of her head as she continued her cock-washing. When he had had enough of her mouth, he gently pulled her head back and said, "C'mere."

Anne reposition naked body against Blake. Her head was now close to his.

"So, now, you have to tell me a few things," Blake began. "First, I want to hear a comparison between what I just gave you and what your wimpy, loser husband gives you."

Normally, Anne's answers would be calculated. Normally, she'd say what she needed to, to get what she wanted. If she wanted to repeat, she'd say something to deliberately turn the guy on; if she needed to get going, she'd say something complimentary but still give a signal that the interlude was over.

But Anne had turned off her calculating brain as Blake had walked into the hotel room. And then Blake had fucked her into complete submission. She couldn't, yet, calculate, if she wanted to.

Looking directly into his eye, she responded to him without any kind of forethought. "That was the best sex I've ever had. I've never experienced anything like that. It almost makes me want to cry. I've never seen a cock like yours before - so thick. You were miles better in bed than my husband. He's a good guy; he really is. But next to you, he is a wimp. And I've just cheated on him by fucking you, so he's a loser too. He's not able to satisfy his own wife. You've proven that. You've taken what is supposed to be his, and there is nothing he can do about it. I've just never been fucked like that. I feel like I've been missing out all these years."

Blake saw Anne's speech as some kind of coming-over-to-the-darkside. He was confident he could get her into bed whenever he wanted. From the moment he laid eyes on her in her tight jeans and skimpy top, this day had turned into a very good one.

Anne offered to give her stud-owner a back massage. Blake answered by rolling onto his stomach. Anne had no training in giving a massage, but had massaged her husband enough times to know what was enjoyed and what wasn't.

She admired Blake's back. It was muscular in a way her husband's wasn't. Her husband did work out. But this in front of her was on a different level. She noticed, too, Blake's ass. It was the way you wanted a man's ass to be. She thought to herself that she was a little obsessed with it. She had never been obsessed with an ass before. This was new to her.

Pressing with one hand on his lower back, she took the opportunity to put her other hand on it. Her fingers seemed drawn to his ass crack. He made a light grunting noise as some fingers passed by his asshole.

Anne had just never given a man's ass such attention before. She had been fixated on it at work; and again now in bed. "You like my fingers there?" she asked.

Blake grunted his approval. The back massage stopped as Anne continued to slowly move her hands up and down his ass; with a finger deliberately placed in as far as it could reach. That finger went back and forth with deliberation over the hole. His reaction to this was sexual, and she liked this.

Anne lay her head down on him at the edge of his ass to continue this ass play. More and more, her fingers played with his asshole, pushing in just a bit and just for a second or two. Blake was enjoying this. Anne couldn't imagine having sex again this evening, but she was enjoying his reaction to this ass play.

Anne hadn't watched porn much, but she had watched enough to know some guys wanted to fuck a girl in the ass; and some girls were willing to put their tongues in a guy's ass. Anne's reaction was of disgust with both. The idea of a cock in her ass scared her. The idea of a mammoth log like Blake's in her ass was beyond frightening. She'd split in two. The idea of sticking your tongue in a guy's ass wasn't scary; it just seemed really gross. At least it seemed really gross until now.

Anne was, after all, not just fingering any ass. Anne was fingering the ass she had been fixating on for a few weeks now. And now this ass was in front of her just inches from her face. It also was the ass of the young man who totally owned her through sexual conquest. For all these reasons, it was an ass to be worshipped, particularly if he found it a turn on.

This continued to be new territory for Anne. But if she was going to do it, this was the man to do it with. Again, Anne repositioned herself, so that she was now lying on the bed on her stomach between Blake's legs. She put her index finger, again, right against his asshole and tried to push in just a little bit. Up close now, the idea of licking ass seemed less gross. He did have an amazingly sexy ass, but she was still debating the idea. Instead, she spit on his asshole, to give her finger some lubrication and then proceeded to stick her index finger in about an inch. Blake grunted in appreciation.

While fingering his ass, Anne noticed his balls were accessible. She lowered her head enough so that if she stuck her tongue out it would make contact.

"Don't stop that, "Blake grunted. His wishes were her command. To make his balls more accessible, she used her free hand to pull on them. This allowed Anne to plant her lips on them. Her nose was now just an inch from her finger in his ass.

It took about a minute, but Anne built up the courage to do what she hadn't done before to a man - stick her tongue in his ass. She removed her finger, moved her head forward. With her hands she spread his ass cheeks enough, and then moved on it. Anne's tongue pushed just a bit into Blake's ass.

In Anne's mind "kissing ass" in work was about as subservient as you could get. This was a fitting activity for her, then, when she was with the stud who owned her. Anne's tongue continued its anal invasion as her hand moved forward and under him to grab at his tree trunk of a cock. It took maybe five minutes, but the stud got hard again.

Now, Anne was fearful at what she had done. Their fucking had worn her out. She simply couldn't take another cock in her this evening; especially Blake's. The other option she would consider was her mouth. Blake was thinking about this too. In his mind, there was a third option - her ass. He knew she'd find anal sex with him painful. Other girls had found it painful too. Fortunately, they had had sufficient alcohol, and he had been rather insistent. When the right time came he was going to take a shot at Anne's ass too. Tonight wasn't the right time. And so, instead, without either of them saying anything to each other, Blake rolled over onto his back, and Anne quickly took as much of his monster back into her mouth.

Blake's cock was difficult to blow from any position. This position made it even more difficult. So rather than bob her head up and down, she left her hands do the work as she sucked and drooled over his cock. Anne knew that a proper blow job was a sloppy blow job. It turned a guy on if the girl performed like a whore. Anne was back to her calculating self now. And those calculations said that if her blow job was whorish enough, Blake would be content to cum in her mouth. With one hand she pumped the thick shaft; while the other hand fondled his balls. Anne found a good rhythm and ensured for his sake that she made all the appropriate slurping noises. Anne was aware that she wanted his sperm in her mouth. She was aware that she wanted to taste it; and swallow it. She wanted this stud's sperm in her. Ten minutes later, and Anne was rewarded with more of Blake's sperm into her mouth. She made sure she kept his cock in her mouth after him cumming. After a bit she looked up at him, and then swallowed whatever load he had delivered.

This evening was now clearly crowned as Blake's favourite sexual encounter to this point in his life. He'd cum twice before, but had never felt so drained.

After a few minutes rest, Anne announced that she had to get ready to go home. She went to the bathroom and took out some mouthwash she had thought to bring. With a fresher mouth she went back to Blake who was now standing and trying to get dressed.

"I'm going to have to shower," Anne said. "Would you like to, too?"

"That's OK - I can clean up at home," was the response. This was a relief to Anne. It was starting to get late, and she had told her husband she'd be home in fifteen minutes. That wasn't going to happen now. She had to rush.

Anne helped Blake get dressed. She was still very much feeling "owned" by him. Standing naked before him, they kissed again with his hands planted on her ass, and they said their good-byes.

"I'm going to need this again, you know," she said.

"I know," was all he responded as he left the door. It was, for her, surprisingly non-committal.

Some thirty minutes later, Anne was showered, fully dressed back in her business outfit. She ensured that she left nothing behind and quickly exited the room, and shortly later the hotel.

On the drive back, thoughts about her husband and daughters started to enter her head. She was returning to reality now. The ordinary mundane thoughts of the day were what she was thinking about, and not the fact that she had just been completely conquered.

Her thoughts were all mundane, in fact, except one. She was aware of a certain feeling inside of her emanating from her clitoris (if she could pinpoint it so finely). The thought crystallized in her head. When she got home, she wanted to give her husband a lingering kiss as soon as she could. She accelerated her car a bit to get home quicker.

The desire to kiss her husband wasn't out of love or loyalty, and certainly wasn't out of horniness. She wanted to kiss him as quickly as possible while the feelings of her unfaithfulness were still so very strong. She wanted to kiss him with her mouth that had just earlier accepted the tongue of her chosen stud; with the mouth that had been wrapped around that stud's cock in total appreciation for what it had delivered; with the mouth that had accepted that stud's sperm, and then swallowed it. Kissing her husband would accentuate his place as an unknowing cuckold. Anne was confident he'd be greeting her at the door.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers