Anne's Ambition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne immediately started typing a response. Obviously he was on his mobile device right now. She needed to firm things up, and it was near the end of the day.

"Absolutely, we're on. 7 p.m. would be perfect." Anne went on to mention the restaurant. It wouldn't be too far from where he lived. Anne wasn't sure if he lived on his own or not.

A couple of minutes later he responded. "Sounds good. You said casual right? See you there at 7."

Anne tried to type too fast and ended up having to correct her unintentional spelling errors. She typed, "Expect me in jeans."

The response came quickly back - "Looking forward to that." It was the first potentially flirtatious thing he had said.

Anne was trying to decide whether to respond to it or not. She typed, "I'm not expected home until late." Then she erased the email without sending it. It was too over the top. She typed instead, "I'm really looking forward to seeing you again too."

Anne thought this was a perfect place to end it. She was starting to be a bit flirtatious with Blake, and it seemed he just might be picking up on it. She was taking him out to dinner. She told him she'd be in jeans - which implied that she was changing into a different outfit to have dinner with him. She had told him she was booking the evening off to be with him. She had told him several times she was looking forward to seeing him; which meant she was looking forward to being with him. All of this was designed to make it seem their dinner would be more like a date.

There was a difference between what she was attempting to start with Blake than what she had been doing so far in her path of infidelity. With the others, they were intended to be very brief one time encounters. With Blake, she wanted something that would be ongoing. She was hoping for an affair with him. She wanted an ongoing sexual affair with him.

She recognized such an affair would involve more than just the physical act of sex. Anne recognized she was almost 10 years older than him. But if you're going to spend significant time with someone in an ongoing basis, you have to be in to each other. Physical appearance alone isn't sufficient.

Anne wanted Blake as her secret boyfriend. She could imagine romantic dinners where she wore provocative outfits for him; taking him away on a business trip. Basically, she would be eventually asking him for a much bigger commitment to her, than with her. She would attempt to seduce him into taking on a role as her lover, not merely as a stud for a one night stand. It meant they'd have to maintain an interest for each other that lasted for more than just a few hours.

Although from a business point of view, ending the email exchange there was perfect, she was quite excited about the possibility of this relationship, and part of her would have liked it if he had kept responding. It had left her wet. She decisively decided to visit the washroom, and if empty, would offer herself the satisfaction her own fingers could provide. After several minutes, though, with her mind at ease now knowing things were going forward, she got back to work. She wished her fingers could do more.

At home, this night she would have sex with her husband but imagine it was Blake. She smiled to herself realizing that her extramarital activities were actually having a positive impact on her home life. Things were going quite well at home.

Snapshot - First Thursday of April, 5 p.m.

Anne, ever the human calculator, knew that today, she was watching the clock. She had thought through every detail.

In her car was a bag, with her outfit and make up for the evening. The hotel confirmation number could be found in an email to a particularly private personal email address she had created. She had reserved a suite. The room was more expensive, but came with a partially separate room and a couch. If she managed to get Blake back to the room, the couch could be important.

The plan was simple. Anne needed to race to the hotel, check in, change into her overly sexed-up fuck-me outfit, and then she had to drive over to the restaurant to meet Blake. She didn't want to be late.

She had actually prepared a document with a checklist of what to put in her bag. Also on that list was a reminder to put her work clothes in the bag and to take the bag with her back to the car and leave it in the seat when she went to the restaurant. Anne didn't want Blake to know that she had arranged the room in advance. She wanted him to think it was a spontaneous idea. In actuality, it was an idea formulated days ago, and planned in detail, and reviewed and refined, now maybe a dozen times.

From the manipulative wager on, Anne Bastien had exactly one goal - and had planned and executed a strategic campaign to make it happen. The goal of the campaign was to make Blake her lover.

In her mind, the goal actually had two aspects. First, she needed to have a first sexual encounter with him; second, she need him to see it as a first step toward a longer term, ongoing relationship - and it had to be a relationship that played by her rules.

Anne was reasonably confident she could get him into bed. She was reasonably confident that would be happening within the next 5 hours. But if she merely made an immediate play for him, the way she had with her previous hook-ups, the odds of a longer term relationship wouldn't be as good.

And so, Anne realized a mere surprise grab at his crotch wouldn't do the trick. Instead, she would present herself in a more complex way over dinner, even while wearing the overly hot outfit.

Again, Anne had played out the dinner conversations numerous times in her head. She would do her best to show interest in him; and not just with regard to his body. She would mention that she married young. She'd drop in details about her husband, and how they both loved their children, but didn't have as much in common anymore. She might go further - and suggest he's been a bit neglectful of her as her partner - and she would use this to lead in to it explaining why she was so particularly happy to take the evening off to spend with Blake. She would tell him that this was her first dinner out with a man over 8 weeks.

All of these themes were designed to get a response out of Blake. They were designed to lead him in a certain direction. She felt certain that what she needed, this time, was for him to make the first actual move to touch her - whether it was a hand on her knee; an attempt at a kiss; even a hand on her back (she would be even happier if it landed on her denim-clad ass).

Now in wanting to get him to make the first move, she didn't know how far he would go. Would he just want to kiss or just make out? Would he clearly want to get her into bed right away? With the hotel room, she was expecting the latter, but she decided she would be careful to make it seem she wasn't even more of a slut than her outfit was advertising her as. The need to get fucked this evening was certainly there. But she would navigate the issue carefully, to ensure the longer term goal was achieved. If not fucking him tonight would make the longer term relationship more likely, she would hold off.

These were just possible scenarios Anne was playing in her head. Her betting money was still on her getting laid tonight in her hotel suite with a hot stud named Blake.

Anne went back to thinking about the dinner conversation. She would talk about him. She would talk about herself, suggesting her marriage wasn't quite perfect and that she wasn't getting much attention. She would tie this into how much she was looking forward to going to dinner with him. At some point, Blake would start doing the math.

As Anne drove to the hotel, she reviewed what she should do if Blake still wasn't doing the math. She would tell him that he probably wouldn't know like what it is to not get attention, because all the girls were chasing after him. She'd tell him she knew many in the office were interested in pursuing him. And if it became necessary, as the conversation developed, she'd tell him she herself was interested in pursuing him too.

But what were the right words to get there? It would be pretty blatant to say "I want you." She thought, instead, that her nail-it-down line would be that she wanting this dinner to be considered a "date." That certainly had enough sexual implication in it surely? And if he didn't clue in on that, perhaps he wasn't worth pursuing for a longer term relationship then after all!

Nearing the hotel she thought of a better nail-it-down line. If near the end of dinner it wasn't a done deal already, she'd look him in the eyes and tell him it was nice to see him again, and that she was really hoping there would be a second date. Surely, even if they were to be saying their good-byes later, it would open it up to her to move in and kiss him.

In her view, if there wasn't much physical contact by dinner, she wanted to kiss him on the mouth outside the restaurant by her car afterward. Even if the hotel option wasn't going to happen, she'd then ask to see him again.

The worst case scenario was that he just wasn't interested. The next worst scenario was that things were moving forward, but at a slower than anticipated pace. She didn't see the former as happening.

Anne arrived at the hotel. The first thing she did was upon exiting her car was to check the skies. Weather wouldn't be intervening tonight. Sticking to her plan, she checked into her room and immediately stripped out of her clothes, putting them neatly and hopped into the shower making sure not to get her hair wet. It was already 5:50. She was on a tight schedule.

Out of the shower, she quickly gave herself the once over in the mirror. Anne made a point of wiping any water on the floor or visible on the glass doors of the shower. When she would return to the room, it shouldn't look like she had used it. She very much wanted the getting of a hotel room to be done "spontaneously" out of their mutual desire - at least she wanted him to think that.

Having dried off, it was now time to get dressed. Out of her bag, she laid out her "stud-catching" clothes for the evening. It started with skimpy black underwear and bra - there was just a little lace on both. The bra revealed much of what cleavage she had. The underwear covered very little of her butt, and were particularly low-rise - so that they didn't appear above her also low-rise jeans.

Her jeans had to come on next. She saw them as some kind of high-tech marvel. They seemed to mix denim with lycra producing a tighter than tight look on her tone legs. Anne's legs were slender from top to bottom. And she was blessed with a small, but not to small round apple-shaped ass. She could absolutely rock super-tight jeans.

Anne then grabbed her white tank top and pulled it down over her small, but well-shaped breasts. She again checked herself out to ensure you couldn't see the blackness of the bra through the tank top. She confirmed that the only parts of the bra visible were the bra straps, and she thought she'd leave it that way in case she decided to take her jacket off in the restaurant. Seeing bra straps would be a turn on for any guy.

She left her black jacket on the bed. It was first time to apply make-up. She realized she would have to be extra-careful not to get anything on the white tank top - she didn't think to have a back-up. Anne didn't like not having thought of this in advance.

First, she applied a bit of eye shadow. She didn't wear this at work. He'd notice - many have told her that she had beautiful dark eyes. She applied a bit of rouge to her cheeks, and then decided to add to her eyelashes just a bit to balance with the eye shadow. The last touch was the red pencil lipstick- it looked expensive, but also erotic.

Anne, again, checked herself out in the mirror. The tank top was a bit shorter than she remembered. She thought that it works - the right mixture of sexy, but also suggesting slutty. Anne realized it wasn't just good enough to be "hot". She needed Blake to be thinking "achievable" too.

She chose black shoes with chunky heels. It would make her tall, but it would definitely accentuate her great legs.

Now done, she put on her black jacket and checked herself out one more time. By appearance, she was definitely a "woman on the make" - or so she thought to herself. It was 6:43. She didn't want to leave a minute before 6:55. The restaurant was less than 2 blocks away. She didn't want to get there early and stand their waiting, looking like a hooker.

Anne put her work clothes into her bag; and realized she had brought a special, smaller (and sexier) purse with her too. She patted herself on the back for reviewing plans over and over again. She put some items in it, including her drivers' license, credit cards, some breath freshener, and some money - as well as her lipstick pencil. She then picked up the bag to put back in her car. If they did go back to the hotel room she couldn't be found to have previously left her bag of clothing in it! She then checked the entire room to ensure it looked unused. She then looked at her own check list to ensure she hadn't forgotten anything. It was now 6:47. She would stand there in her room rehearsing until 6:55 p.m., making sure to turn off the lights as she left.

Snapshot - Thursday at the Restaurant

In spite of the short walk, Anne made sure to drive to the restaurant. It was 7:01 p.m. She thought she saw Blake at the front entrance. She parked her car choosing a space around the side of the restaurant and a little further back. If things started to happen in the car, it would be nice to have a little privacy.

If that was indeed Blake he was wearing jeans too. She allowed herself a few seconds to just stop thinking about things and start salivating at the thought of him. After all, at the heart of this all was her physical attraction to him.

He hadn't seen her in jeans. But she hadn't seen him in jeans either. The difference was in their respective levels of business clothes. He had been far more casual in the office than she would ever be. Seeing her look like this would be something of a shock to him. She was glad he was waiting outside. Better to get the initial reaction there.

She opened the car door but first examined the passenger seat, making sure it was clean and would have enough leg room for him, and potentially for her to be able to make out with him. She imagined what Blake would look like in the seat and reminded herself she won't have to use her imagination after dinner. She left the car to walk to the entrance.

That was indeed Blake there. Anne smiled and then tried to hold back smiling more at the impact her appearance was having on him."

"Wow," he exclaimed.

"Nice to see you to," she shot back with a grin. "Hoping you're not disappointed."

"Wow. Just Wow," he responded, but looking into her eyes. "You're not my boss anymore - am I allowed to tell you that you look really amazing?"

"Well, thank you for that," Anne responded. "I'm not your boss anymore, and I didn't want this to be a dinner- date-with-your-boss kind of evening. I've played the role of your boss already."

By now she was right in front of him, so she decided to make a move and went in to give him a side kiss on his cheek. He responded putting an arm around her, placing his hand on her back, but only momentarily. As they broke the embrace, she suggested they go into the restaurant.

Blake held the door open for her and again put his hand on the back of her jacket, and the followed her in.

The restaurant was of the nicer but still casual, and Anne had arranged for a cozy, out of way corner booth. Blake again put his hand on her back as he waited for her to sit down first.

The hostess left them with some menus, but Blake wasn't finished talking about her appearance yet. The second the hostess was out of earshot, he said, "I always thought you were an attractive woman, but I never imagined while working that I'd see you dressed to kill!"

"You mean I don't dress to kill in the office?" she asked teasingly.

"You dress to kill for business in the office," he replied. "Right now, you're dressed here to kill me!"

"If you'd really prefer, I can go to my car and get my work clothes," she continued to tease in a flirtatious way.

"Don't you dare. I'm just flattered that you'd look so hot for me," Blake offered.

Anne considered replying with something more brazenly sexually provocative, but at that moment the waitress came to the table. Neither Blake nor Anne had looked at the menu yet. They both promised to do so right away. This delayed the conversation from turning even more sexual than it already was.

They reviewed the menus. Anne's choices were deliberately chosen to both be light and relatively quick to eat; and to ensure her breath was easily fixable with the breath freshener she had put into her purse.

Blake, too, made his choices, quickly. He probably wanted to get back to the conversation too, she thought. The waitress quickly returned and Anne steered the conversation back to the previous topic - her outfit. But first, they talked about the people in the office. Anne waited for the opportunity to steer the conversation to her provocative outfit.

"I'm very flattered, by the way, by your compliments. I'm in business clothes all day long, sometime for business functions in the evening too. I usually elegantly up if I'm going out to dinner at home too, not that there has been much of that lately (who has the time?). But I work out a lot and have a good body. I just wanted to go out with you tonight and it not be about work. That's okay with you?" she paused -then added, "Besides, maybe this outfit gets me a second date."

"I'll go out with you whenever you want. I'm dating a lot myself, but I don't have any commitments to anyone," Blake responded.

"I know," Anne replied back. A number of the girls in the office were kind of chasing after you. They told me you're playing the field."

"You've done your homework on me," Blake said.

Anne smiled at this perceptive comment. "Well I always try to be prepared," Anne offered. "At first, this was just about taking you out to dinner as promised. But as the date got closer, I was really looking forward to it - to be seeing you again; to be going out with you. They all thought you're the sexiest young guy in the office. I thought I should look pretty sexy in return."

"Well now you're the one giving me compliments. But this raises two questions for you. The first question is - aren't you married? How does your husband feel about you going out to dinner with another man, and looking so particularly hot for him?" Anne realized Blake was clearly thinking things through.

"That's a big question," Anne began. "What's your second question? Maybe that's an easier one!" Anne smiled, letting him know the first question was an awkward one, while indicating there was something to tell there.

"Okay - you can answer the second question first, then," Blake started. "You said the others thought I was the sexiest young guy in the office. But you didn't say what you thought."

Anne blushed a bit at this. This was all going very well. "Well maybe it wouldn't surprise you to find out these two questions are kind of the same. Look - I don't want to bore you with the details. I do have a husband. I do love him; my daughters too. I told him I was at a business function this evening. And he doesn't know how I'm dressed; wouldn't even like it if I were dressed this way for him. We don't go out often. In marriage, you sometimes grow apart - who knows what reasons. But it happens. Next thing you know, you aren't going out much, doing much - things feel a little stale."

Anne paused as her main course salad and his steak were delivered. She took a couple of bites before continuing her story.