Anne's Ambition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually get hit on a lot by men," started.

"I can only imagine," was Blake's response. You're an amazing person and you're seriously hot."

"And that's precisely what I'm missing. It's nice to be with a man - especially a younger man - and be told that I'm hot. My husband doesn't do that anymore. I could go out with just about any guy I wanted behind my husband's back - and I don't. But the more I thought about going to dinner with you, the more I wanted to look hot." Anne paused for effect. "I wanted to look hot for you. I was thinking of this more and more as a date. And yes - to answer your second question - I think you're really hot - the hottest guy in the company."

"Thank you," Blake responded. His face was intent now. He reached his hand out to her across the table. She put her hand in his. "And you want this to be a date and you want to have other dates?"

"Right now," Anne began, "the first thing I want is a kiss." Upon saying this, there was an initial hesitation, and then she initiated the move to get across the table. He too moved himself across the table to share their first kiss on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds, but Anne knew she would get what she wanted tonight. He was seriously turned on.

Still holding hands across the table, the managed to put some food into their mouths, but neither were eating much. Anne wanted to keep turning the heat up. "I've never kissed another man other than my husband like that since I've been with him, until just now." This was a lie designed solely into turning him on.

Blake was sensing the conquest now. It wasn't just another chick who was hot for him. He was being offered a lot more. This conquest wasn't just over a hot chick - it was over a hot married chick. This was, for him, new territory.

He wanted to explore this further. "Are you leaving your husband?"

Anne looked down, hesitated, and then said, "No. Not at this point. But I'm not looking for a one night stand either." She raised her eyes with that to meet his again.

"So - what are you looking for, exactly?" Blake asked. They were still holding hands.

"Well, it's hard to say, exactly," Anne said with a little smile, as they were finishing their dinners. "This is unchartered territory for me, you know. I've been attracted to other men before, but I've never thought about doing anything. You've made me break through that barrier. You've gotten under my skin. I just wanted to look as sexy as possible for you. And I wanted to get my hands on you; and your hands on me. I want attention; attention from a man; attention from you. It's more than just a one night stand. I think what I want is a boyfriend or lover. But right now, I just want to pay this bill and take you to my car so I can kiss you again. Does that work for you? You haven't told me how you feel about any of this?"

The waitress came over to ask if either of them wanted dessert. Anne quickly said no, and asked for the bill.

It was Blake's turn to talk now. "I don't know how I feel about this whole thing. But I do know I want to have you right now. He paused for thought, and then added, "There is one thing though. Last week you were my boss. Going forward, you're not."

Anne nodded her agreement to this. She pulled her credit card out as she saw the waitress coming over the bill. She ensured it was paid quickly.

When the waitress was out of earshot Anne suggested they go to her car. "I want another kiss."

Anne and Blake got up and left quickly. He made sure to put his arm around her. Near the restaurant exit, she did the same with him. Barely out the doors, and with no one around to see, they kissed again. This one lasted about 20 seconds.

Anne guided Blake to the car. She felt the strong urge to let the animal in her take over and simply just grab him in the crotch. But she remained cognizant of the bigger play here. Blake was to be her extramarital boyfriend; not a quick fling.

She pushed the button on her key to unlock the car doors and walked him to the passenger side. They kissed again, with decidedly more tongue action. Both Anne and her young would-be lover were very turned on. "Get in," she told him. "We can make out in the car."

As she left him to go to the driver's side of the car she felt his hand brush by her ass.

Once inside, they did exactly what she said to do - they began making out. Anne placed her hand on his chest as they tongue-kissed. She had to fight the urge to move it down to his bulge. Blake's hands meanwhile grabbed at her where he could get them. They started at her waist; but found a better home grabbing at her tank top covered breasts.

Anne finally broke the embrace. "I have a wicked idea. Let me get a hotel room." Lust was etched in her face.

"Let's do it," was Blake's reply.

Anne went in for one more kiss. This time she allowed her hand to slide down his chest, right past his stomach, and then down to his crotch. She grabbed at his hard on. Blake grunted in satisfaction. This was a major conquest. Anne was totally hot, incredibly successful, dressed like a tramp in heat, and best of all - she was married. This was a trophy.

Their tongues swirled during the intense kissing. Both their mouths were covered in each other's saliva. Anne somehow found the strength to break off their mutual suction cup action. "I want you to fuck me," she hissed with her hands still grabbing at his manhood through his jeans.

Anne let go of his bulge to start the car. But Blake's hands were free. He leaned over as much as the car would allow to squeeze at her breasts. As she drove out of the parking lot, he moved his hand lower down, to the front of her jeans. Anne shifted herself to allow his hand better access as he continued to grab at her pussy. She could feel his fingers pushing, and she could feel the need building in herself to let them in further. She was wet; very wet.

As she pulled into the hotel driveway she thought to herself that she only had to be calculating for a few moments more. Once she had him in the hotel, she could shut her brain down and give in to her animal lust.

Having parked the car with Blake's hand still grabbing her between her legs, she shifted to give him better access. He rubbed the denim slowly but forcefully and could feel her heat.

Anne asked him for his cell phone number. She told him she'd check into the hotel and then text him the room number. He was amenable to the plan. They both got out, Anne again went over to him for some open mouth kissing, and then raced off into the hotel.

He was thinking it would take a few minutes for her to check in. In reality, she was simply going up to her already arranged room. Checking into a hotel takes several minutes. She'd use the time to get herself ready.

She popped a candy to freshen her breath. She reapplied her red pencil lipstick to her lips and a touch of rouge to her cheeks to increase her already sexually provocative appearance. Next - she took off her black jacket, folded it and left it on the table. Her bag of work clothing was still in the car. She'd have to retrieve it afterward to get out of her slut-wear so that she could go home to her loving husband who was taking good care of the kids.

Anne checked herself out in the bathroom mirror. She raised her arms up, which had the effect of lifting her midriff-baring white tank top another inch higher. She was ready for sex, and now it was time to text him the room number and wait. Thirty seconds later she received a text back - "On my way."

She kept her shoes on and awaited Blake by the door to the room.

Four minutes went by without a sign of him. Anne's mind raced onto the subject as to what could possibly go wrong. The planning could be put aside now. She wanted to be able to stop calculating, turn her brain off, and just surrender herself to getting fucked by a stud in ways her husband couldn't deliver.

All her hard work was paying off. She had a good family; she had a good job. Anne had earned this too. If she had married someone different, perhaps she wouldn't need it. But the urges between her legs were for only one man right now - and it was for Blake and not her husband.

Before the fifth minute was up, there was a knock at the door. She had been anticipating it, and yet it still startled her a bit in breaking the previous silence. She decided to wait 5 seconds before opening the door. Ten seconds later she was in Blake's arms.

Blake approached her as a conquest with sexual aggression. He hadn't wrapped his head around the idea of a long term relationship yet, but he was absolutely determined to fuck the shit out of Anne. His opinion of her was now night and day different than what it was last Friday. Last Friday he saw her as unreachable; way too successful in everything to really notice him much. And right now, his goal for the evening was to get her to beg for it from him. In his eyes, now Anne was a promiscuous slut dressed like a whore and she wouldn't be leaving the hotel without a healthy dose of his sperm in her belly. Blake was confident about something else too - that he had a surprise for her in his pants - a cock the likes of which she had never seen before. Every girl he had been with had been shocked by it. Anne would be too.

Anne had tried to approach Blake with aggression too, but Blake overwhelmed her attack and she simply surrendered to him. She surrendered her mouth to him, as he claimed her denim-clad ass with his hands. Her arms were wrapped around him, getting a sense of his body and his muscle. His manliness in terms of looks and body, and in terms of his aggressiveness were doing what they needed to on Anne. The sexual energy was building, and focused in an area within a half-inch radius of her clitoris. It built for several minutes and their mouths remained locked, and then Anne could take it no longer. She needed this stud's cock.

Wedding and engagement rings still on her finger, Anne's left hand left Blake's back to give a strong grab at his crotch. He broke their embrace to glory in it. She was grabbing it as if she was hoping to have it rip through his jeans.

Anne had her back against the wall and Blake's head was two inches away. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Maybe you'd like to look at it."

Anne looked down at the bulge in his pants and said, "I really do want to look at it."

"Then why don't you unbuckle my belt, undo my pants and take 'em off and I will do you a favour of letting you look at it."

Anne immediately went to unbuckle his belt, but his hand stopped her.

"Hold on," he said. "If you really want a good look, it should be a close up look. I think you could see it a lot better if you were down on your knees." His smirk was filled with lust.

In no other aspect of her life would Anne display any submissiveness. She wouldn't at work play up being from the "weaker" sex. She was known for her hard work, and strong demeanour. And she certainly wouldn't allow her husband to strongly suggest, as Blake had, that she go down on her knees.

But kneeling in front of Blake seemed perfectly appropriate to Anne. He was the kind of man - even if almost a decade younger than her - that she should be on her knees for. He was going to be her stud lover. She actually wanted his hard cock in her mouth. She was craving it.

She could feel the clear desire to be on her knees in front of him. Anne was now releasing the wild slut in her that had made only a few appearances in the past with those other young studs. She was, now, far more comfortable in being that wild slut. Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees.

Anne pulled Blake's leather belt out of its loops and opened the buckle up with one hand. The other hand - a finger of which had her marriage rings on - grabbed at where his balls would be. Blake certainly noticed the rings and it added more sexual fuel to his fire. She needed both hands to unbutton his jeans and again to tug at his jeans down. She got them to his knees.

"Wow," Anne quietly exclaimed, looking at the obviously hard, and very large lump in his underwear. She grabbed at the bulge again and said, "Just wow. That can't be real." Blake just grinned. His cock was still hidden to an extent by his underwear. She was still in for a visual surprise.

Anne, though, wanting to surprise Blake, instead of pulling his underwear down to view his package, instead moved them to the side, revealing his left testicle. She noted to herself he was clean shaven down there, and then moved her head closer, stuck her tongue out and gave a long slow lick. It twitched at the contact. After another couple of licks, she applied her lips on it and slowly and deliberately took it into her mouth, to suck on it.

Anne's mouth was sucking on his left ball, pulling it a downward, while her hand moved up and down the front of his underwear. Blake placed his hand firmly on the back of her head and said, "That's it. Show me what you can do." Their eyes met in mutual lust.

Blake reveled in the site. Anne was in amazing shape and totally hot. She was dressed in a fuck-me outfit. She was married and cheating on her husband with him. She was down on her knees sucking on his ball sac, while grabbing at his cock. The noises emanating from her mouth were the noises of carnal sex, and they continued as she decided to give his right testicle the homage it was due.

Anne was aware that the cock she was grabbing at was big, but it was still mostly hidden by his underwear. She wanted, now, to dial it up and so she completely pulled his underwear to the side so that his entire ball sac was exposed. She took as much of it into her mouth to suck as she could get in.

Blake could only gloat. A few days ago this was his boss. Today, he was dropping his balls into her mouth. The idea of what was going on was every bit as hot as the physical sensations emanating from his groin. But it was now time for the big reveal.

Throughout her testicle worship performance, Blake had held a firm grip of the back of her head. Without warning, he now pulled her head back away from his balls.

Their eyes met. "Now take a look at what you're getting," he grunted. One hand was still firmly gripping the back of her head. With the other hand he lowered his underwear, stepping completely out of them and his pants. What he revealed was the thickest cock Anne had ever seen.

Blake's cock wasn't abnormally long - he was a good 7 inches. But his cock was abnormally thick for the length. It was at least twice as thick as her husband's. Even after groping it through his underwear, Anne would never have imagined a cock like this.

Anne simply gasped. It just caught her by surprise. Through his jeans and again through his underwear it had felt ridiculously hard. She wanted to see and get mesmerized by a nice package. This wasn't your typical example of a "nice package". She had doubts about how it could fit into her pussy; even her mouth.

Blake was used to such a reaction. It was a triumphant feeling to have a cock that was intimidating to this hot married woman.

Semen had been leaking from its tip from the attention she had given his balls, and it continued to leak in little spurts. He thrust his cock forward to wipe the tip of on her left cheek. He left a streak of glistening semen. He enjoyed the visual. She could now detect its scent.

Another flow of semen emerged from his cock. With his hand still very firmly behind her head, he said, "It's time, now, you tasted it."

Anne was seriously concerned about not being able to accommodate the monster in front of her either in her pussy or her mouth. She'd seen cucumbers that were slimmer. Nevertheless, Anne obediently moved her lips onto the cock head. Here she was, on her knees, lips on the head of his cock, tongue lapping at the semen that was forming at the tip. She first could smell the semen; now she could taste it.

At this point, there was no going back from this. Ingesting his saliva is one thing. Ingesting his semen is another. Blake watched her lips move around his cock-head for a minute and then, as a command, said, "Open wider."

Still holding the back of her head, he partly thrust his pelvis forward and partly pushed her head closer. Three inches of the thickest cock she had ever seen had entered Anne's mouth. Only a dentist could get her mouth open wider.

Three inches of Blake's cock was a lot of cock to be in a mouth. Blake intended to put more into her mouth, but he wanted to approach things slowly, and he very much wanted to enjoy the moment. Anne's head - the head of his ex-boss - was bobbing up and down on his cock. She was sucking his cock!

With her previous acts of infidelity, Anne had been in relative control of the experience. When she had given one of her chosen studs head, she had done so planning each move and movement. She was aware of what she was doing and was following a simple plan of how to deliver to ensure she got what she wanted back.

This was far more primal, and not at all calculated. She wasn't the woman who took a cock in her mouth knowing it would lead to getting fucked well. She wasn't someone's wife or a young, on the upswing VP in a fairly large company. Right now, Anne was a hot cocksucker.

She had left the calculating at the front door of her room. Anne had no plan other than to suck the cock in front of her. Her thinking side of her brain was shutting off. She had been in a state of sexual excitement for too long, and now her desires were running the show. Dressed like a slut, on her knees, sucking a young stud's cock - that was all that was driving her actions now. The energy from the excitement this created was going directly into controlling her actions.

Blake kept trying to push his cock in further into Anne's mouth. He could see she was really stretching her jaw to accommodate him. There was his hand with its firm grip on her head; her head; and his cock - this was the ultimate sexual trinity.

He finally, after much effort, achieved 5 inches of hard-on into Anne's stretched mouth. At this point, he stopped her head from bobbing and just held it there, as if impaled on his weapon. They looked into each other's eyes as he held her head firmly. Stud and cocksucker were becoming one.

Blake held her head for almost 30 seconds, before he released it. Anne did what she could to not choke. For a further ten minutes, Anne sucked. She sucked on his cock. She sucked on his balls. They were dripping in his saliva. Her face was dripping with her saliva too. Anne was a hot mess.

Blake had made his mind up about one thing - however enticing it was to pump his sperm in her mouth or on her face, he absolutely wanted to fuck this slut hard. So before it was too late, he put an end to the blow job, and pulled her up to her feet.

He turned her around to face a full length mirror, with him behind her. Blake quickly removed her skimpy tank top, and then her lacy black bra. Another time he might take his time with her slut-wear, but he was confident she needed a good fucking just as much as he wanted to give it to her.

He kissed the back of her neck, his left hand grabbed at her breasts and pinched at her nipples (he found her breasts small, but impressive nonetheless for their roundness). With his right hand he went to unbutton her tight jeans. As quickly as possible, he pulled the zipper down and drove his hand into her panties. Anne completely acquiesced to his moves and surrendered her pussy to his fingers. "That's what I thought," he pronounced, upon the discovery she was very wet.

With her help, Blake pulled Anne's glued on jeans down and off, along with her black skimpy panties. He then simply picked Anne up and carried her to the bed, putting her down on her back. He then hooked an arm around each leg and placed them on his shoulders so that he could mount her.