Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks then, we will stay here and hunker down," she then moved close to the ranger and said something more that June did not hear. As the ranger walked away without saying goodbye, April turned back towards June. "Get dressed; we need to lay in a good stock of firewood."

As she went from pine to pine pulling down the dead branches, June thought about her life before coming onto the trail. How did she manage to live all those years without April to guide her she wondered? It seemed as if her life was lacking in purpose before April. In the silence of the falling snow, she looked up to the heavens and said, "Thank you god for giving me April." It was with those words that June realized she was in love with April. She hurried back to tell her, to speak her words of devotion to the most perfect woman in the world.

June was a couple hundred feet from the campsite when she heard a woman's scream. April's in trouble! Her mind shouted as she dropped the firewood and sprinted towards the noise. The snow was now at least ten inches deep and slowed her movements. Had she not been on the SWAT team, June would have been winded by the time she reached the campsite.

As she caught sight of the camp April screamed once more. However, this time the scream was cut short. From June's vantage point, someone was on top of April struggling with her. Running towards the couple, June spied a stick about the size of her nightstick at work and not stopping scooped it up. Reaching the pair she swung the makeshift club against the man's arm that was covering April's mouth. "Get of her you filthy bastard!" she screamed as she swung at his head on the return swing.

The club only grazed his hair as he rolled off April and crouched facing June. To her surprise it was the park ranger, who it seemed had returned to have fun with a pair of helpless female hikers. "Drop the stick little girl, or else I will be forced to hurt you."

From the ground, April cried out, "Run June!"

June glanced down at April and was shocked to see her perfect mouth bloody and the beginnings of bruises rising on her face and neck. Rising up from her crouch, she looked at the ranger and said, "Come and get it big boy." She could feel the rage coming over her. It was like a volcano waiting to erupt, the pressure building until the fiery fury could be unleashed.

The ranger feigned left and then launched his attack from the right. June danced out of his grip swinging the stick and connecting with his head as he rushed by. As the ranger fell and slid face down in the snow June stood watching him. When he stood up, shaking his head clear, his ferocious gaze focused on June, "You're dead bitch."

In reply, June dropped the stick into the fire and smiled at him, "I have taken down tougher guys then you. Come on; give me your best shot." From behind her she could hear April's voice telling her to run away. Though June would have to beg forgiveness later, she was not about to leave April now.

With a growl, the ranger launched himself at June and managed to grapple with her. June could almost hear something snap inside her as her rage burst forth. In a matter of moments, it was over; the ranger lay dead at her feet, his nose bone driven into his brain. Though June had been on the police force for several years, she had never taken a life before today.

She stood and looked down at the man and searched for any feelings of remorse. Not finding any, she turned to check on April. Crouching down she looked at the bruised and bloody face. April's eyes were wide open with shock. "It's ok; he will not bother you anymore." June said softly as she combed the hair out of April's face.

The woman did not respond to June's touch or words, she just stared at the body laying face down in the snow. "Let's get you to bed," June said softly as she helped April stand. Unzipping the tent June helped April in and crouched down looking in at her, "I will be back in a few minutes with a nice cup of hot coco for you."

April lunged forward and grabbed June' arm in a death grip, "No, don't leave me."

June looked at April and then towards the body. She had to get rid of it and fast. While it was self-defense, she knew that her use of deadly force would bring the world down on her. The only option open to her with the snows coming in was for her to find a place to dump him and make it look as if it were an accident. Perhaps by the spring the evidence would be so deteriorated that no one would ever know it was anything other then an accident.

"April, I have to dispose of the evidence. When he does not come back, the other rangers will come looking for him." She said as she removed the woman's hand from her arm. "I will be right back, I promise." In reply, April nodded.

June gathered up the small daypack and ranger's hat before lifting the dead body onto her shoulders. She hiked back towards were she dropped the firewood she gathered earlier. While getting the wood she noticed a bluff off to one side with about a hundred-foot drop. Going over she put the pack on the ranger and hat on his head before pushing the body over the cliff. As it was falling, she noticed the shoes. Instead of wearing hiking boots or dress shoes, the man had been wearing tennis shoes.

Looking down at it, she debated going down and searching the body. NO, it was fine as it was now. If she went down and messed about, that evidence would be found. Better to keep an eye out for rangers in tennis shoes. She turned back and headed back up to camp only stopping to gather up the firewood she had collected earlier. Reaching camp, she found to her surprise April sitting out by the fire, any signs of struggle having been wiped away. Over the fire was a little pot sat steaming away.

April looked up and rushed to June. As she took the wood from June's arms she said, "Please let me take that." She hurried back to the fire and sat breaking up the wood and stacking it off to one side in a neat pile. Once she was done, she covered it with her poncho and turned back to June. Sitting next to June she leaned in and said, "Thank you for saving..." her words trailed off.

June hugged her and turned April's head up towards her before kissing the bruised and bloody lips tenderly. "I love you, how could I have run away."

April looked into June's eyes a long moment before turning away. Standing she looked up at the packs and said, "Will you help me get the coco down?"

June felt crushed. She had declared her love to April and instead of affirmation of the words and thought behind them, April had turned away. She was dieing to know why, was it because she was a killer? Alternatively, she was not good enough. Instead of asking, June stood and lowered the food. She watched as April dug out a couple packets of instant coco before hoisting the food again. She watched as April, who would not let her help, make the hot chocolate for both of them. When April handed her the cup, she held on to it a moment longer then necessary. "We need to talk," she said as June looked up into her eyes.

Chapter 4

June looked into her cup. She had killed for the woman she loved, and now April was going to send her away. She just knew it. She felt April's hand on her face and her eyes closed as she savored the feel. Her hand reached up to take April's and brought it to her lips. She kissed it tenderly and nuzzled the perfect woman's finely sculptured hand.

June felt the other woman sit next to her and rest her head on her shoulder. They sat like this, not speaking as the fire kept the darkness at bay. The soft sounds of the snow falling killed all other noises, it seemed as if the world had passed on and isolated the pair. When the coco was finished, June took both cups and washed them before setting them off to the side to dry. She banked the coals and hoped the fire would not go out before morning. When she was finished, she looked at April, who was still sitting as she left her, "Lets get you into bed." When April looked up at her she added, "This time I will stay with you in the tent."

April followed June to the tent and crawled in first. She lit a candle lantern and waited until June entered the tent. Only after June got in and closed the zipper did she undress. She stripped down to skin and watched as June did likewise. Looking down at June's untrimmed fur she said softly, "Would it please you if I shaved you."

June became aware of her flower and the untrimmed state of it for the second time of the day. She opened her sleeping bag and lay on it with her legs spread. "Yes please." She thought a moment more and added, "Shave me dry, so that I will never forget to take care of myself."

June layback with her eyes closed expecting to feel pain from the dry shave. Instead, she only felt the soft hand of the woman she had fallen madly in love with. Perhaps if she pleased April she would allow June to stay with her. Any crumb was better then nothing. Now and then, she felt April's fingers caress her inner lips, pulling them this way and that way. It took all of her will power to hold still and keep from pulling the woman's face up to hers for a deep passionate kiss.

"There, all done."

June opened her eyes and looked down at herself. All of her untrimmed fur had been removed. Her bald flower looking as it had before she reached puberty. She looked up at April and noted how her face was flushed and nipples were extended. April patted her own sleeping bag for June to sit on as she said, "move over please."

June moved over to April's bag and watched in surprise as the woman unzipped the door, and got out of the tent nude holding June's sleeping bag. A few moments later, she came back in and laid out June's bag. "I had to get the hair off." She said simply as she wiped the snow from her bare feet.

June nodded dumbly; it was her job to clean up the mess. She crawled back on her cool sleeping bag and said, "How can I thank you for fixing me?"

April smiled, "I would ask you to shave me in return, however I do not know if you have ever used a straight razor before." When June shook her head, April continued with a twinkle in her eye, "Well I guess we will just have to come up with a different way of showing thanks." She moved up against June and cuddled tight against her. Pulling up her sleeping bag to cover them both she said softly in the candlelight. "Talk or play first?"

June felt her heart skip a beat. She wanted desperately to make love to April, show her how much she loved the other woman. Yet, she made no move to caress the warm body cuddled tight against her. It seemed as if she could not move until they had talked first. Blinking back a tear she replied, "Talk..." Never in her whole life had June felt this much raw fear.

April raised her head and looked a long moment into June's eyes. "I can feel your heart beating fast. Please don't be afraid." She rested her head back against June's chest. As she talked her hand caressed the other woman's bald flower, her fingers sliding over her clit and inner lips and exciting June in ways she had never imagined existed.

"Once, I had a twin sister. Our parents thought they were cute and named us April and May. April came first on the last day of April and May was born a few minutes after midnight on May 1. Our parents never understood us, we could talk to each other, and our minds were always together, though we controlled two bodies." She paused even though her hand kept caressing June's flower. "We found we were able to influence people to believe what we wanted them to believe. It could be as simple as come back for a little play time, or the love of being spanked in public."

April rose up on one elbow and looked into June's eyes. "You do love being spanked in pubic don't you?"

In response, June kissed her as her hips thrust against April's fingers. "Yes..." she moaned.

"I thought so," April replied as a finger dipped inside June's leaking flower. As her finger slid out and caressed June's outer lips as she continued, "Everything was fine up through high school and college. Then one day, one of us died in a car crash. We were stuck, two minds in one body. April a natural dominate, and May her submissive sister." Bringing her slick finger up, she licked it before offering it to June to taste.

June had never tasted herself before, now however, she eagerly sucked April's finger into her mouth and sucked on her own essence. Instead of grossing her out, it excited her. She even whimpered a bit as April removed her finger.

"We could not imagine not being together, we had spent our entire life in each other's mind. Therefore, we made a compromise, April would be in control in the day, and May in the night. This way, we both would be together always." As finger moved down to caress June's clit once more, she continued, "One day we realized we were lonely. We had always loved to hike and decided that it was here, on the AT, we might be able to find someone who would love us back."

Her head turned and sought out a breast to kiss as her fingers attacked June's helpless flower. "We both needed someone who would be both submissive, and take charge as the case needed. We needed someone we could love and who would love us in return." As her finger slid down to June's brown portal and pressed against it, she added, "Finally we needed someone who we could influence and change to fit our needs, someone like you June. Ever had a finger up your ass before?"

June was overwhelmed; the woman she loved was in fact two women and both able to control her. She realized she liked the idea of letting go and becoming what April wanted. So far had turned out great she admitted to herself, "No," she replied as she raised her hips off the sleeping bag.

Pressing the finger up against June's ass April said, "Tell us what you want..."

June thrust against the finger mewing in need as the finger moved with her hips instead of against them. "I want... I love you, both of you," she said, the words coming out as she realized the truth of it. "Make me what you will, let me protect May and please April."

With June's declaration, April's finger pressed in and began to fuck her virgin ass. She got up and moved down to lick and suck at June's clit and flower, never removing her finger.

June went wild, the intrusion of April's finger felt wonderful. She did not think it could get any better until she felt April's mouth pleasure her. Had she not been in love with the woman below her she would have fallen hard for her just for the pleasure she was bestowing on her now. Her hands moved down to grip April's hair as the other woman brought her to multiple orgasms.

As June lay spent, she felt April remove her finger. With the finger missing, she felt as if a part of herself had been lost. She was going to complain when April moved to her bag and pulled out a pair of butt plugs. One was large and the other seemed huge. Holding them up April said, "Which one would Mistress prefer her girl to wear while she wears the other?"

June realized that it was not April that spoke, for that matter she remembered that it was May who was out at night. That explained the cuddle the night before. Reaching out for the bigger of the two, she smiled as she rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air. "I will take the one you are holding sweet May, and place the other into you myself." She grunted as May lubed it up against her soaking flower before pushing it into her. At first, it hurt but once it was fully inserted, she mewed in pleasure. She felt complete once more.

Rolling back over she smiled and sat up, "pointing to the place she had lain she said, "My turn..." She watched as May lie down and with a smile spread her legs. While June did not have the experience with women, she did know what she liked and it was this that she subjected May too. Soon the woman was wiggling in pleasure and calling out her name. She lubed up a finger and teased May's ass with it pressing against the entrance before moving away.

When May orgasmed, June latched her mouth against the woman. She sucked at the nectar that burst forth from her. Raising her cum covered face, she looked at May and said, "Roll over dear." When May rolled over, she licked the plug before sliding it into the woman. May moaned in pleasure as June ran her hand across the woman's flower. She patted May's ass and crawled up to lay beside her.

Caressing the bruised face tenderly she kissed May and tasted herself on the other woman's mouth. The feeling of being filled by a plug and taste of herself mixed with May's honey excited the pair again. Soon they were grinding against each other their hands and lips exploring each other in frantic need. The candle was burning low when they finally wore each other out and lay together content with their new found love.

Chapter 5

It took four days for the blizzard to abate. In that time, the pair only left the warmth of the tent to cook hurried meals, find a handy bush, and dig out. June had spent four days cooped up with April and May as she thought of her lover's two sides. The world outside the tent ceased to have any meaning to her. Everything she needed and wanted out of life was right next to her. By loving a woman whose mind was split cleanly, having both submissive and dominate personalities, June found her own mind falling into the same pattern.

On the morning of the fifth day, April told June they would be leaving. June did not fuss even though the snow was near to forty inches deep in places; April knew what was best for them. Once the camp was broken and everything packed up, April had her lead the way. June felt honored to be allowed to guide her mistress through the wilderness. She loved the thought that she was the one to break the trail for April and making hiking that much easier for her. It took them an hour to make it up to the shelter, as the ranger had said, it lay only a mile or so up from where the pair had camped.

As they came closer, June saw tracks leading off following the trail to the north and that the shelter had been abandoned. By the looks of the trail in the snow, at least three people had left the shelter earlier in the day. Now that the path was broken, April took the lead and pushed hard. Though they heard sounds from in front, they never did catch up to their mysterious benefactors.

They made it to the next shelter, fifteen miles up the trail just as the sun was setting. Looking towards the trail and then at the shelter, April said, "We will camp here tonight."

Nodding June shucked her pack and started to gather wood. She stopped once to look at the trail in the snow, who ever had cleared it had not stopped there for the night. She wondered if they would catch up to them. Coming back to the shelter she found that April had laid out their sleeping bags and started the fire from wood someone else had left behind in the shelter. Setting down the wood, June warmed her hands over the fire. Looking at the last vestiges of the setting sun, she looked at her lover and said, "Will you cook dinner tonight please May?"

So used to the changes in her lover's personality, June thought nothing of becoming dominate as the sunset and submissive during the daytime. As the pair traveled along the trail together, June's world shifted more. Gone was the independent thinking hard cop, in its place a warm, considerate woman whose world included hugs and kisses.

The days passed as the pair hiked and June was worried about running out of food. She had planned to leave the trail to buy supplies, however staying in one place for four days had ruined her plans. While the snow had been trampled and blown away, there were still places where it was over two feet deep. When she summoned up the courage to ask April about it, her mistress's reply was simple, "Do not worry about it."

123456...8