Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like where you've got your fingers too. Can you keep them in there while I suck your cock? I hope I didn't hurt it when I slipped just now!"

"I never felt a thing," grinned Rob, recapturing Helen's big breasts in his spare hand.

Helen carefully knelt on the sofa alongside Rob and pushed her face into his groin. She deliberately did not use her hands, relying solely on her tongue to capture Rob's hardening cock. Soon she had it and began to fellate him lovingly. She rolled her eyes to look up at him.

"Am I doing it right?"

Rob just nodded.

"Good! Keep doing my bum!"

Helen's mouth and tongue were doing a fantastic job on Rob's cock. Now she was using her hands, one to stroke and gently squeeze his balls while the other was resting on his frigging hand, encouraging it to go deeper into her arse. Rob began to thrust his hips upwards, forcing his cock into the back of Helen's throat.

As his spunk shot out of his cock Helen withdrew her mouth and they both watched as he coated her tits with his semen again. Helen gently disengaged and stood up, Rob's spunk covering her breasts and sticking to her nipples.

"I'm sorry I didn't swallow it this time Rob," she smiled. "I'll do that for you tomorrow. I'm going to save this for Mandy and Sue. There's about an equal share on each of my tits. Isn't there?"

As she spoke Rob's cock began to recover.

"There, that's good," smiled Helen as she watched. "Your cock will soon be ready for Caro, won't it? Please call Mandy now Rob and tell her to unlock her door. I'm going to run naked across the landing!"

Rob called his niece and then watched Helen's superb bottom run across the top floor landing as Mandy and Sue watched their dessert being delivered on a pair of tits on the run. They had the added thrill of seeing a naked Rob standing in his doorway, his cock now standing out again.

Mandy and Sue were thrilled to watch Helen run towards them. As they almost fell into Mandy's apartment they noticed the deposit on her breasts. They gathered around to look.

"I brought it for you to taste," said Helen, starting the ball rolling by scooping some on her finger and putting it in her mouth.

Mandy took Helen's left boob in her hands and began to lick all over it. She left the nipple until last, sucking the remains of Rob's cum off the hard nub. By this time Sue was doing the same with Helen's right breast. Soon her breasts were damp but clean. Helen had busy fingers in her pussy.

"You've come!" exclaimed Mandy. "Did you fuck him?"

"No, he licked me out!" giggled Mandy. "Very good he was too; he stuck two fingers up my bum too. I though I was going to do my first ever squirt all over his face."

"Christ! We have to taste your cum, don't we Sue? Come and lay down on the sofa and spread those gorgeous thighs!"

Helen complied and Mandy and Sue threw off their already minimal clothing. Three beautiful naked girls were soon writhing all over Mandy's floor and sofa.

A little later they were raising their wine glasses to themselves.

"Now," said Helen, "tell us all about you and your granddad last night. Did you get fucked in all your holes?"

"Not only that but I'll tell you about getting licked out by my brown skinned beauty assistant this afternoon! I was waiting for her to arrive when I called you this afternoon Sue!"

"I'll tell you about my progress with Peter, shall I?" said Sue. "Well, I got brave and rubbed up against him in the stock room tonight. He groaned and grabbed me and kissed me! His cock felt very big but just then his father called out to him so we had to break apart."

Mandy's story took the rest of the night. Suffice to add that Helen and Sue were very interested in the idea of a photo album of their bodies.

oooOOOooo

Caro breezed into Rob's apartment as if she owned it, which she did, partly at least. He had not locked his door or put any clothes on.

"You randy fucker you, brother mine!" she exclaimed. "How long has Helen been gone?"

"About five minutes," he said.

"Did you fuck her?"

"No, I wanted to, of course, but you told me to save some spunk for you. Oh God Caro, you are so beautiful. What did I do to deserve such beautiful sisters?"

"What did she do to you then?"

Rob described his encounter with his gorgeous secretary. Caro stripped as he talked and was soon naked. She hadn't worn a lot to walk upstairs to his apartment.

"You're telling me that that's her cum all over your face? Fuckin' hell, that's horny. Let me sniff at your fingers, the ones you had up her arse! Now let me taste little Helen again; I've licked her pussy, you know!"

Caroline swooped down to Rob's groin and swallowed his rising cock. She enthusiastically sucked his sticky flavour off his shaft. When she had finished he was as hard as iron. She kissed him firmly on the lips and licked his face, tasting Helen again.

During all Caro's ministrations Rob had not been totally compliant. He had played firmly with her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples and he had taken two hands full of her smooth warm buttocks.

Caroline had her arms loosely round his neck as she continued to lick his face. Now she looked into his eyes.

"Do you love Abby?" she said quietly.

"Ohhh yes," he whispered.

"Right. Then listen to me and don't move your hands off my arse. Abby loves you, she always has. She wants you to love her every which way and eventually I think she wants to have your babies. She's worried about you and her; why haven't you fucked her arsehole yet?"

"I, er, er, I wasn't sure that she wanted me to. Anyway, I've never fucked any girl in the bum! I'm always afraid to ask, even to Abby!"

"So tonight I'm going to take your arsehole virginity and then tomorrow night you're going to fuck Abby up the arse, as much as she can take. Do you understand?"

Rob almost shuddered with excitement and anticipation. His cock flexed.

"Do you mean right now?" he moaned, trying to kiss Caro again.

Caroline didn't answer her brother. Instead she lay down on her back on his very expensive rug. She lifted her thighs and folded them against her chest, holding them tight against her big round breasts. Rob gazed down rapturously upon Caro's long pink crack, both holes seeming to be slightly open. Indeed, a tiny trickle of juice was leaking from her vagina to her anus.

"There Rob, my darling brother. I want you to fuck both of my holes! Stick your cock in my pussy to get it all slippery and then stick it up my arse! You won't have any trouble; Daddy was in there last night!"

"You...you mean?"

"That's right! Daddy has opened me up for you! Come on Rob, I'm really horny now!"

Rob was horny too, very horny. He knelt by his sister's warm rounded buttocks, his hard cock in his hand. His other hand spread juice along Caro's cunt and arse. He pushed one, two and then three fingers into her cunt, looking for her g-spot. He found it and she gasped with pleasure.

"Ohhh Rob, you naughty boy! That's fantastic; fuck me now! I'm really looking forward to this."

Rob placed his big red knob end to Caro's cunt and pushed. As he slid his tool into her he withdrew his fingers. He pushed his whole length into her and stopped. He rested on his arms alongside her thighs, pressing them into her breasts. He dropped saliva on to her big round orbs.

"How's that then sis?" he grinned.

"Fucking wonderful," groaned Caro. "I know what I said earlier about you pulling straight out and shafting my arse but I want to play with your hard cock for a minute or two. I'm beginning to feel in a squirty mood!"

Caroline rippled her cunt muscles along her brother's shaft. He remained as still as he could, not wanting to come too soon. He was already in ecstasy all the way along his cock. Caroline began to pant; her long finger nails digging into his buttocks.

"Ohhhh God," she panted. "Now Rob darling, now! Fuck my arse now!"

With difficulty Rob withdrew from Caro's grasping cunt. He moved his tip the necessary inch or so and nestled it into Caro's throbbing anal entry. He pushed firmly.

Caroline's arsehole opened with the pressure and Rob watched mesmerised as his long hard tool slid all the way into her rectum. God, that was so hot and tight!

"Yesssssss," hissed Caroline. "Fuck that arse; fill it with spunk!"

"Christ Caro," moaned Rob, "you're so hot and tight. I won't last long in there! I'm going to come soon!"

"That's OK," panted Caro, "you're only practising for Abby, remember? I'm going to come too darling so shoot your spunk when you're ready."

Rob began to thrust firmly in and out of his sister's arse with long hard strokes. Caro's big orgasm continued to build. It crossed her mind that Rob was going to get a surprise if she squirted. She concentrated on building up the pressure inside her vagina, holding her cervix tightly closed.

The dam burst but it was Rob who broke the stalemate. "Fucking Hell yessss!" he howled as his semen ejected from his balls, shot up his urethra and squirted into Caro's rectum. Jet after jet of hot white ropes of spunk were delivered to the target.

This caused Caro to fling her thighs even wider and ejaculate her cum juice from her pussy all over Rob's chest and belly. Her weaker squirts then fell back on to her tits and belly. They were soaked but Caro was soaked inside as well. Caro released her grip on Rob's buttocks and her arms flopped to her sides. He didn't move; this felt so good!

Caro eventually felt uncomfortable with her thighs still pressed to her breasts so she eased them down and lay flat beneath her brother. This movement caused his softening prick to slip from her bumhole.

Rob smiled down on his sister and then kissed her. She put her arms around him and pulled him down on to her wet body. They ground their flesh together as they kissed, making each other quite slippery.

A little later Rob fetched some towels and they sat on them as they sat together on the sofa. Caro was still feeling quite amorous, stroking Rob's body from knee to nipple as she sipped on a huge brandy he had poured her.

"Now you know what you have been missing all these years, don't you my darling?" she asked. "All those times that you could have fucked me while we were under age teenagers. I did so want you to push this cock inside me; I wanted to feel what an ejaculation felt like inside of me! Of course I now know that you were giving it to Abby but surely you had enough for both of us?"

Caro buried her head into Rob's crotch and swallowed his long shaft. He was beginning to recover.

"You still seemed to be my big sister," said Rob as he stroked her hair as it flowed around his groin, feeling soft and loving. "I was still shy of you but Abby came into my room and got into my bed. I just loved to touch her naked snatch and she loved to watch me come. Then we started doing it and I fell in love with her."

Caroline sat up to survey her handiwork. Rob's cock may not have been as stiff as it was two hours ago but it would do the job. She kissed him.

"You can have my pussy or my bum again if you want, brother dear, but I would really like for you to lick me out. What would you like?"

"Abby is coming to spend the night with me tomorrow. Do you think that she will let me have her bum? I do want it so but I don't want to upset her!"

Caro glanced at the clock on the wall.

"I can safely say that Abby will by now have had the biggest cock in this building inside her arse. About an hour ago I would think! She will be more than ready for you tomorrow evening."

Rob's cock jumped in Caro's hand.

"You mean she's gone to see Dad tonight? I know that she liked having him fuck her but I didn't realise that she wanted him to do her arsehole!"

"Yes darling, she's helping him with his new hobby this evening. I was doing it Monday and Mandy was there last night so tonight is Abby's turn. Now Daddy fucked my arse on Monday and I know Mandy wanted him to do it last night. Now, do I get my pussy licked?"

Rob grinned and pushed Caroline back on to the rug. He straddled her, head to toe and dipped his mouth to her wet pussy. He found her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth. Carline moaned and swallowed his cock. Rob groaned with pleasure and buried his tongue inside Caro's cunt, drinking the juice as she made it.

Rob buried two fingers inside her arsehole, thinking as he did so that it was easier now. Then he was surprised as he felt Caro reciprocate by pushing two of her long slender fingers into his arse crack. He spread his thighs and she pushed on inside his rectum. He groaned again and shot his load down her throat.

Caro swallowed Rob's last spunk of the night as she made more juice and came again. God! She could get to like this!

Rob was still naked as he kissed Caro goodnight at his doorway.

"By the way," she said quietly with a glint in her eye. "I drew blood on your arse with my nails earlier. I'll explain to Abby before she comes to you tomorrow night. We must do this again Rob. Perhaps we should have a threesome again like in the old days!"

"Maybe a double arse fuck," laughed a newly more confident Rob. "Thank you for tonight Caro. I'll never forget it!"

Rob watched his sister all the way to her door, one flight down. He was secretly hoping that he might see Abby climbing up from his father's ground floor apartment. He was disappointed.

At that moment Frank was excelling himself, inserting his cock into his younger daughter's arse for the second time that night!

Abby had arrived at Frank's a little late due to her nervousness. She knew that she had suggested rather light heartedly to her father that he should give her her first arse fuck but she'd never done it yet. Late or not, she was tingling with anticipation as she heard his automatic lock click open.

"Hi Daddy, I brought you some of my dessert. I thought you might like it."

Frank eyed the dish of fruit and cream.

"Lovely, thank you darling," he said as he kissed her. "I would love to eat that off your naked pussy! Go into the sitting room and strip off. I'll fetch you a spoon and also the Champagne!"

Abby had gasped at her father's suggestion but then she realised that her pussy had reacted by filling with juice. She went into the sitting room, put her dessert dish on a side table and then threw off her robe; she had no bra but quickly dropped her little lemon panties. She sat down and waited, just gently stroking her clitty.

Frank returned suitably armed. He handed Abby the spoon and then opened the Champagne. Abby tipped her dessert out on to her naked pussy, wincing slightly at the cold. She spread her offering with the spoon, licking it clean suggestively. She took the proffered glass and took a drink.

"All ready for you sir!" she giggled.

Frank dropped his robe, the red one, and stood there proudly naked and erect. His cock bobbed but he dropped to his knees and began to eat strawberries, cream and cunt! Abby squirmed with acute pleasure, making more juice to add to the mix! Soon her cunt was licked clean and Frank moved closer, his hand wrapped around his gigantic cock. Abby's thighs parted as he approached.

Frank rested his fat knob end against Abby's wet crack. It seemed to sink into a wet juicy hole. Frank reached out and filled his hands with her beautiful rounded breasts as he thrust his long hard cock deep into his younger daughter's cunt.

"Oooooo," moaned Abby, flinging her arms wide. "That's lovely, don't ever take it out of me!"

"This is just the appetiser," grunted Frank as he worked up a rhythm, gripping her tits tighter. "You are going to get well and truly loved tonight, my beautiful child!"

"Do you think that I am beautiful Daddy," asked Abby with tears in her eyes as she thrust her hips at her father's rampant shaft. "Ohhhhh, I'm going to come soon! I just know I am!"

Frank was in control of himself. All this recent fucking had returned him to top form and endurance. He just knew that his daughter was going to come all over his cock and after she had he would still be hard! Hard enough for her arsehole!

"You and your sister are the most beautiful women I know," he gasped, thrusting faster now. "Mandy was here last night and she will be just as beautiful when she gets to your age!"

"Ohhhhh Daddy, I'm coming!" squealed Abby. She pumped her cunt up and down Frank's cock at a tremendous rate as she made cum juice. It flowed out of her, hot and wet, making Frank want to come for the first time tonight.

With his cock still deeply buried inside her Frank reached forward and kissed Abby. He was still handling her breasts, pulling hard on her erect nipples continuously. Abby took his face in her hands.

"Ohhh Daddy that was really lovely!" she whispered. "Are you going to do my bum now?"

Frank didn't answer her. He slid his stiff cock out of her pussy. He took Abby's hands in his and pulled her off the sofa on to her hands and knees on to a rug, similar to Rob's.

"Rest your head on your arms darling with your bum in the air. I think that this is best for your first time. If you are up for it again later I will show you how I like to do it with Caro. It's how your mother and I used to do it a lot."

Abby moved into position as suggested by her father. Frank reached into her soaking wet pussy and transferred juice to her arsehole. He inserted his fingers into her, one at a time, until she seemed comfortable. Then he gripped her buttocks, pulling open her arsehole with his thumbs. The tunnel appeared, deep and inviting. Frank didn't hesitate; he pushed his stiff rod to the hole and pushed inside. For a first time insertion he slid in easily.

"How's that feel my darling?" he grunted as he felt himself reach fully inside Abby.

"That's strange Daddy," she said softly over her shoulder. "It's weird even. I've never felt anything like it! Your cock is ever so hot but it doesn't feel too hard. It's almost like I've stretched up there to make you fit!"

"You feel beautiful darling. I'm beginning to want to come now."

"That's OK Daddy, you can fuck my arse now! Do it as hard as you like! I'll just scream if it hurts too much. Go on, fuck my arse now!"

Frank resumed thrusting, this time in a different tunnel. Abby felt hot but she was well lubricated and he was comfortable that she felt comfortable too. His theory that rectums would expand to adapt seemed to be proven.

Now he wanted to come! Abby was pushing back at his shaft now and the feeling was rushing him to his climax.

"I'm going to come darling," he gasped.

"Do it Daddy, fill my bum with your spunk. I want to feel it now!"

Frank's cock exploded with his spunk, squirting it deep inside his daughter's arse.

"Yessss, oh fuckin' yessss!" shouted Abby as her rectum walls were coated with her father's hot sticky semen. "I love it! Keep on coming; fill me up! Ohhhh my God Daddy, that's fantastic!"

Frank kept his slowly shrinking cock inside Abby's arsehole as he stroked his hands over her breasts, belly and on down on to her clitoris. He rubbed on her hard little nubbin, feeling it grow under his touch. Abby shuddered into another climax, crying out with intense emotion.

"Ohhhhh Daddy, you are so wonderful to me. I love you. I know I love Rob and I know Caro loves you too! It's all so complicated isn't it? All I know is that I'm so happy I want to shout it from the rooftops."

"You can't do that darling," said Frank beginning to kiss her all over as she sat back on to the sofa.

"I know Daddy," she sighed. "That's why you and Rob have to love us every time that we want a nice big hard cock! You'll enjoy that, won't you?"

"Of course," smiled Frank, standing up. That's why I want to show you what I've been doing on the computer over the last few days. I'm a long way from finishing the project yet and you are my next subject!"

1...345678