Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

"No," said Rob as he climbed up on to the bed, his lips heading for Abby's pussy. "It has just dried a little, that's all." He straddled her body, his cock pointing down between her lovely breasts.

Rob drank Champagne off Abby's body and she sucked his cock clean. She played with his wet rod, alternately sucking on it and then wiping it all over her breasts and flicking her nipples with it.

Rob murmured happily as he lapped up Abby's increasing juices. She humped her vagina at his face as he worked away. She began to come and stuffed his cock between her lips, sucking furiously. Rob soon delivered, still with his tongue inside her pussy. By now he had a finger deep up her arse too.

"That was great again, wasn't it?" said Abby once they had resumed head to head positions. "I loved your finger up my bum too. Are you going to fuck my arsehole again tonight?"

"You said that you would stay the night, didn't you?"

"Oh yes. I want your morning hard on too, my darling!"

"You shall have it; up your bum! I intend to fuck you as often as I can tonight. We might even get up to the seven times of the other week!"

"Not seven times up my bum, I hope! I think I would be really sore then. Don't forget that Daddy had me twice up there last night too."

Abby reached out and handled Rob's penis again. True to his promise he was soon hard and ready for action. She rolled over and stuck her bum in the air.

"There you are darling! I'm all ready and in position for you. Don't forget to get slicked up in my cunt first, will you?"

Rob was behind her in a flash. He thought, 'God, Abby is so beautiful, all over'! He spread her groin and slid his cock into her cunt. When he withdrew it he was dripping; Abby was so excited! He opened her arsehole with his thumbs and easily inserted his cock into her rectum.

"Ohhhh yesss," sighed Abby. "Fuck me and fill me this time, darling brother!"

oooOOOooo

Helen had seen all of Frank's computer photo albums. They had made her pussy fill with liquid again. She was looking at a picture of two naked women. One, she now knew, was of Frank's wife but she did not know the other. Both women were sitting on an outside bench, legs apart, showing their naked pussies.

Helen was sitting at the computer. Frank stood behind her, his fat cock resting on her shoulder. She reached up and began to fondle it. His cock stiffened!

"Who is the other woman with your wife?" she asked. "They are both very lovely. Their breasts are perfect and their pussies are so sexy."

"That is Abigail's sister Laura," said Frank. "They were very beautiful as you say. Laura is still a lovely woman. She is fifty-three now."

Helen turned her face and looked up at Frank, kissing his fat cock as she did so.

"Did you fuck Laura too Frank? I don't see how you could resist her and I don't see how she could resist your great big cock!"

Frank's hand gripped Helen's shoulder hard as he remembered.

"I must admit to having them both from time to time," he said. "Abigail was very open about sex and when Laura told her that she had seen me naked in the shower she insisted that I show her my erection. In next to no time I had fucked them both together."

"Up the arse?"

"Oh yes, that too. I love to fuck arse as you well know Helen my darling."

Helen laughed. "Not my bum tonight Frank. I have to work tomorrow. I remember I could hardly stand after last Sunday! Next time though I'll be ready for you!"

Frank picked her up and carried her back to his bed.

"How about me taking a photo album of your body Helen darling?" he said as he began to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. "You are so lovely that you should be immortalised!"

Helen spread her legs and pulled his cock towards her cunt.

"I'll think about it while you are fucking my cunt," she chuckled. "I'll give you my answer when you've shot your load. It will be yes!"

Frank pushed his huge cock into Helen's teenage cunt and began to shaft it hard.

"If you stay the night you can have my cock as often as you can get it hard," he growled into her ear.

Helen chuckled again. "Just leave your cock inside me all night and I'll keep getting myself a dose of cum," she whispered back.

"Don't forget you said that you'd piss for me," said Frank "I really want to see that and also take pictures."

"What have you got in mind?" asked Helen as a warm wet feeling began to envelope her.

"I'll tell you in the morning," grunted Frank as he fired another load of spunk into her teenage body.

Helen kissed Frank and then sucked him clean as they settled down with their arms around one another.

oooOOOooo

After Rob had come deep inside her rectum, Abby had repaired to the bathroom to clean up a little before going to sleep. Rob followed her and watched his cum drip from her arsehole into the pan before she wiped herself with tissues.

"Next time I'll do that for you," he said quietly.

"Next time I'll let you," said Abby as a long hot stream of pee shot out of her urethra and into the pan. She took more tissues and after watching him piss she washed Rob's penis and wiped him dry.

"There," she said, kissing first his lips and then his cock. "Let's go to bed darling."

They spooned together in his big double bed, he behind her. His cock had recovered somewhat so to make himself more comfortable he managed to put it between her thighs. It felt so nice that he began to get quite hard and Abby noticed the intrusion. She wriggled her thighs and he soon felt the heat of her damp pussy.

"No more fucking for a little while Rob my darling; I have to get some sleep! It's a working day tomorrow don't forget! Still, I expect you'll have that little sexpot Helen around you to keep you hard, won't you?"

Rob grinned to himself and took hold of Abby's generous tits as she pushed back into him. His cock was now big hard and long. Abby put her hands between her thighs and rubbed him.

"I can feel that I hit the spot about Helen, didn't I? Caro said something about her coming to see you last night before she came to you. What happened Rob; did you fuck her too? Tell me, I won't be jealous, I promise!"

So Rob told Abby about Helen sucking him off at the office and at home last night. She laughed out loud in the dark when he told her about Marj seeing Helen under his desk. He was now making pre cum and Helen was spreading it all along his shaft to join her juice as it leaked from her pussy.

"Put my cock inside you darling," Rob gasped.

"OK, but you'll have to do all the work. I'm going to go to sleep!"

Abby adjusted herself and aimed Rob at her cunt. By feel alone he was gently inserted into her soaking tunnel. He began to thrust inside her.

"Mmmm, that's lovely," she murmured. "What a fantastic way to go to sleep!"

oooOOOooo

Frank had fucked Helen again at about two a.m. before they had both collapsed into a deep sleep. At six-thirty Frank was awakened by Helen sucking deeply on his hard cock. He put a hand on the top of her head and began to fuck firmly at her mouth.

"You sexy minx you," he grunted rhythmically as her ministrations began to override his need to piss. "I'm going to fill your mouth any second now!"

Helen rolled her eyes to look at him. She pulled back slightly and began to suck him harder and faster. Frank relaxed and fired sperm. Helen jumped slightly in surprise at the amount of Frank's spunk that filled her mouth. She tried hard not to swallow any until he had finished ejaculating. Then she sat up, opened her mouth and clearly swallowed his mouthful.

"That will do for breakfast," she smiled as she kissed him with a spunky mouth. "I'll have some of Rob's with my coffee!"

Frank took a firm hold of her big firm breasts. As he squeezed Helen put her small hands over his big ones.

"Have you pissed yet?" said Frank.

"No darling, you said not to. What do you want to do?"

Frank released her and got off the bed, picking up the camera from the bedside table.

"Follow me," he ordered as he strode into his sitting room. He pulled the curtains apart and opened the large French windows that led out on to the large patio at the side of the house. His apartment was the only one with a patio and was almost totally secluded from any onlookers. You had to know where to stand to see what went on there.

Fortunately it was a warm sunny morning. It didn't affect Frank's cock because his erection had been attended to. As Helen followed Frank outside the cooler air reminded her that she hadn't had her piss yet. Knowing that Frank intended to photograph her peeing also increased her need to go!

"You know what I'm going to do, don't you?" he asked her. Helen nodded.

"Right, stand up on that low parapet at the end of the patio and get as comfortable as possible with your legs spread but not so far that you can't piss. You are going to piss standing up, holding on to your tits and nipples. How does that sound?"

Helen kissed Frank on the lips, groping his cock as she did so.

"I'll do my best for you Frank." She giggled. "At least if it doesn't work out right we can find the time to try it again, can't we? Can I watch you pee afterwards Frank?"

"No problem," said Frank. "Now get up on that parapet."

oooOOOooo

Rob awoke, switched off the alarm before it sounded and padded to his window. He pulled open his curtains to see the sun. Behind him Abby stirred, her beautiful naked body in full view as she turned on to her back.

Rob always slept with his window partially open so when he heard his father's voice he looked down.

Fucking Hell! He could see a naked Helen climbing on to the parapet wall and close by his naked father was armed with a camera! He called out as softly as he could.

"Abby, come here and look at this! Quickly now or you might miss it!"

Abby appeared beside him, automatically taking his cock in her hand.

"Oh my," she gasped. "That's Helen, isn't it? She is beautiful! Just look at her fantastic breasts. She must have been with Daddy all night! What's he going to do?"

"He's going to take some photo's of her. Let's watch. Gosh, do you know what I think? Look at how she's standing; what do you think that means?"

"She's going to pee!" giggled Abby, squeezing Rob's hard cock. He reached into her pussy was rewarded with a handful of her juice.

"Quiet now; let's just watch!"

Abby didn't just watch; she frigged Rob's cock. She also remembered that neither of them had pissed yet this morning.

oooOOOooo

"I'm dying to go but it just won't come," moaned Helen.

"Play with your pussy and open up your lips," said Frank from behind his lens. His ramrod was at full stretch again. "Try closing your eyes."

Helen closed her eyes and tried to relax. She knew that she could do it; her bladder felt full. She risked a glance at Frank and saw his big erect penis. That did it! Under her fingers she felt her urethra tremble gently. She felt her stream as it burst into the morning sunshine, reflecting the sun's rays with many different colours.

Frank was firing off dozens of shots, trying not to piss with excitement.

Helen was making quite a puddle and she didn't seem to be stopping yet. Upstairs Rob and Abby were almost spellbound as they watched the colourful spray emanating from Helen's vagina.

"Wow," said Abby. "I want him to do that for me! Did you know that he's got a big picture of Mummy pissing in the woods somewhere? She's standing against the trunk of a tree with her legs apart, rather like Helen is now."

"It is horny, I agree," said Rob. "I'd like a copy of you pissing like that. Feel me darling, I'm ever so hard!"

"I think Helen's running out of liquid," giggled Abby. "I'm half inclined to go down there and volunteer now. If you were there too I would fuck both of you."

A thought occurred to her.

"In fact, both of you could fuck me at the same time. You could be in my bum and Daddy could have my pussy! What do you think of that?"

"Look," said Rob, still looking down on to the patio.

Frank was now pissing hard into Helen's puddle, holding his cock in his hand. The watchers heard a female voice and he took his hand off his penis. Helen reappeared with the camera, obviously taking pictures.

"I wonder if Daddy has ever had photos of his cock taken before," laughed Abby.

The couple downstairs disappeared back into the house. Rob positioned himself behind Abby and pushed his tool between her thighs. He bent her over until she was partly leaning out of the window, her bum thrusting back at his groin and her breasts hanging out over the windowsill. Rob simply thrust into her pussy and then withdrew. In two more seconds he was sliding into Abby's rectum.

"Oh my God Rob darling! After a lifetime of abstinence this is the third time in about eight hours. It does feel good though! Play with my titties and pussy and make me come!"

Rob felt like a man mountain with his big cock deep inside Abby's arsehole again. He didn't last long, just long enough to finger her pussy to orgasm as he fountained his spunk up her arse again.

Abby and Rob then turned to the bathroom and the shower. No prizes for guessing one of the things they did to each other in there!

oooOOOooo

Frank kissed Helen at his door as she left.

"That was wonderful Frank darling. I loved everything! When are you going to take the pictures for the rest of my album?"

"No later than next week, whatever happens. Sue is coming on Monday so after I've checked with the girls, especially Caroline, I'll give you a call. Maybe I'll come to the office."

"If Rob's door is locked don't worry. I'll just be giving him his 'elevenses' blowjob! I'll do yours next if you like!"

Frank laughed and they kissed. Helen left and as Frank turned to re-enter his apartment he espied Abby coming down the stairs from the top floor. She was in her long dress that she had worn to 'go visiting'.

Frank grinned at her and raised his hand. Abby raised both her hands with her dress to show him that she was naked beneath. As he was still naked she saw his cock strengthen again.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers
1...345678