Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Ah yes," smiled Abby, "your new hobby. Can I see what you've been up to?"

"Of course. Let's pour another glass of Champagne and go and look at what I've done so far!"

Frank sat Abby down in front of the computer and switched it on. He stood behind her, his flaccid penis resting on her back. His free hand cupped her right breast as he clicked on the mouse. Suddenly a full frontal naked woman appeared on the screen.

"That's Mummy," shrieked Abby.

The backdrop colour for Abby's full-length nude shots was dark blue. She posed for her father, thinking all the time about the beautiful pictures of her mother that he had scanned into his computer.

Abigail had been a real beauty and proud of her magnificent body. Although her breasts were not as big as either of her daughters', her slightly smaller frame accentuated her body. In the photos she was excited each time, clearly showing a naked wet snatch and hard erect nipples. The pictures had been shot at different times, of course, and some of them were taken outside, in the woods and other private places. Abby was particularly taken with a large shot of Abigail leaning against a tree, legs apart and a firm yellow stream of pee squirting from her urethra!

"I'd love one like that," she giggled. "I'd hang it in my bathroom!"

"It can be arranged," laughed her father. "Now it's time for me to start on your album. You can look at Caro and Mandy later."

So there she was in the spare bedroom, posing as sexily as she could manage while she watched her daddy's erection swing and bob between his thighs. She wanted him again, and soon!

Frank knew that he was going to be able to fuck Abby's arse a second time. As he worked on her facial shots, her breast and nipple ones and finally down into her beautiful vagina he could feel that his cock was as hard as it was ever going to get.

"Make yourself wet darling! Show me your prominent clitoris! I want some wet pictures now! That's right; let your vagina fill up with your juice." He snapped furiously away, afraid to miss any of his daughter's beauty.

Abby giggled, spilling her juice. "You'll have to drink some Daddy! I'm overflowing!"

Frank dropped the camera and buried his tongue deep inside Abby's pussy. She grabbed his head as he drew her clitoris into his mouth and sucked on it. Already fired up Abby came hard, all over Franks face. She laughed at him as he raised his cummy face and grinned at her.

"Come here Daddy and let me taste myself again. I do love you so! Make love to me again now. Put it in my bum, er arse, again! I want to be really ready for Rob tomorrow night!"

So that was why Abby was getting her arse fucked for a second time as Caro made her way downstairs to bed and Rob didn't get to see Abby coming home.

After he filled her arse for the second time, this time from his favourite position, Frank picked the camera up again.

"Keep your lovely thighs up against your tits darling," he said. "I want to take some shots of your freshly filled arsehole! Oooo yess, that's great! Now, lower your thighs down slowly and let me see my cum dribbling out of your hole. Oh my God, that's really rude and dirty; I'll be able to toss off looking at those."

"Let me see Daddy! Oh wow, that is really dirty! Did you take Caro and Mandy like that?"

"Come and see their pictures now. I'll probably get hard again so you will be able to choose which of your holes I come into!"

"Let's have coffee together at home as soon as we finish. We can catch up on

all the news!"

Caro had phoned Abby about ten in the morning.

"Did Rob do your bum?" Abby asked her sister.

"Oh yes, he most certainly did! He did it very nicely too! His cock is lovely and smooth, isn't it? Did Daddy do yours?"

"Ohhhhh yessss, I love it! Daddy did mine twice!"

"That's greedy, and dirty! See you around six, sister dear. Oh, one more thing; leave your panties off!"

oooOOOooo

At eleven Rob shouted to Helen, "two coffees on the double girl!"

Helen had been making the coffee anyway so she was soon in the room with two coffees in her hands. She put them down and turned to lock the door.

She turned back to see Rob with his flies open and his stiff tool pointing straight at her. She giggled as she approached him.

"I see you have the old problem again sir," she said as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Rob gasped as she began to frig him.

"Fucking Hell, that feels good Helen!" he groaned. "I've got to come now 'cos Abby is coming up tonight and she's staying overnight. I'm going to need all my stamina this evening!"

Helen smiled at Rob as she sank to her knees.

"Are you sure you want to come now? I can leave it 'til tomorrow."

"Oh my God no!" groaned Rob again. "Your mouth on me is getting to be a drug. I've got to have it!"

"Alright," replied Helen, "but I have two conditions."

"What are they?" gasped Rob, thrusting his hard prick at her mouth.

"Firstly, after I've swallowed your spunk you have to lick me out!"

"No problem, you taste great! And the second condition?"

"We sit down and discuss how much my bonus will be and how much my increase in salary will be next month!"

"Done!" said Rob.

Helen swallowed his shaft to the root. She began to suck!

OooOOOooo

Sue was having a busy but frustrating day. She had been hoping to get some time alone with Peter but the shop was so busy she had had no time to indulge in socialising with her boss.

Then her heart started hammering behind her breasts. It's a good job they're so big, she thought as Frank Armitage confronted her. Otherwise he would be sure to see her fluttering heart.

"Hello young lady," grinned Frank. "It's Sue isn't it? You're a friend of Mandy and Helen, aren't you? I expect that they've told you about me?"

Sue felt that she was wetting her knickers as her fluid started to flow into them.

"Hello Mr Armitage," she stammered. "W What can I do for you today?"

"I was in here the other day and purchased a piece of jewellery as a present. Do you have something similar that you can show me? I would like to buy another present."

Sue had a vivid memory of the sexy, and expensive, choker that Frank had purchased.

"Yes Mr Armitage, I remember the item well. We do, in fact, have another choker in stock. It is a little more expensive than the one you purchased last week. Would you like to see it? It's on show in the private showroom next door."

"Yes please Sue; and call me Frank. If Mandy and your friend Helen can call me by my first name then you can too. Lead on, show me that choker!"

"This way Frank, the private viewing room is just through here."

Sue led the way into the inner sanctum. She was feeling much more confidant now. Frank had put her at her ease with his quiet and easygoing manner. Her pussy was still soaking though!

Frank liked the choker. It looked much more dark and mysterious than the other. He fingered it and turned it over in his hands.

"I like it," he said. "Do you think that Mandy will like it too Sue?"

"Oh my gosh," smiled Sue. "She will just love this! She loves her mother's that you gave her; she keeps trying it on. It's different enough too so that they will not be jealous of each other. Would you like me to wrap it for you?"

"Just before you do Sue I want to try something. Will you please put it on yourself? I know that you are not blonde like Mandy but the effect will be similar."

Frank helped Sue as she stood in front of a mirror and put the choker around her neck. Frank helped her to fasten it. He was so close to Sue that her juice started to trickle down her thighs again. Frank knew the effect that he was having on her; powerful men often have that influence on young girls. He looked at Sue through the mirror; she looked back at him, the choker making her seem really sexy.

Frank gently and carefully reached under Sue's arms and cupped her magnificent breasts in his palms. Her nipples, already firm, hardened to his touch. Frank felt Sue's nipples harden and his cock followed suit. He pushed his cock at her bum crack and she almost collapsed against him as she felt it there. He moved one hand to take a firm grip of the choker.

"I just need you to show me this choker to its full effect," said Frank. "I want you to open your blouse and take off your bra so that I can see it against your skin. Will you do that for me?"

Sue fumblingly scrambled to do as Frank had asked. In seconds she was naked to the waist. In the mirror she almost appeared totally naked. Frank gripped the choker firmly and played with her big firm breasts. Sue pushed back against his erection and moaned.

"You know that I've fucked Helen and Mandy, don't you Sue?" he said. "I want to fuck you too; how do you feel about that?"

Sue hadn't known the answer to that question until that instant.

"Ooooo yes please Mr, er, Frank. You can do what you want to me. I just decided; Helen and Mandy told me how you fucked them so wonderfully. Gosh, your cock feels hard down there!"

"I shall take great delight in taking you Sue. I shall photograph your magnificent body too, just like I have Mandy's. Helen is going to have to return for me to do that for her. Does anybody ever come into this private viewing room?"

"No, only one customer at a time is allowed in here. The door locked behind us when we entered."

"So beautiful Sue, we are alone. I have time for you to remove my cock and suck me a little. I would like to leave a deposit on these magnificent tits before I leave. What do you think?"

Sue didn't answer. She turned swiftly and dropped to her knees. She deftly unzipped Frank and delved her hands inside. When she produced his thick hard cock she gasped.

"Wow, when Helen and Mandy said that you had a big cock Frank they didn't exaggerate. What a beauty! It's a good job that I've got a big mouth, isn't it?"

Sue pulled Frank's cock out as far as she could; she rolled back his foreskin and swallowed his knob. Frank groaned with sheer pleasure.

Sue went to work on her new toy with gusto. She licked it from root to tip, she spat saliva all over it and she rubbed his wet shaft all over her big tits. Frank groaned with more pleasure.

"I'm going to come soon Sue," he gasped. "Next time I'll last longer when you're on my bed! I shall fuck all your holes in one session, if you'll let me!"

Sue released Frank from her suction, frigging him firmly as she looked up into his face.

"I need a proper fucking Frank. I'll tell you all about my horrible introduction to sex when I see you. I haven't done it since! I want to let you have me and then I'm going to get Peter here in the sack. I think he's a virgin! Now let me see your spunk!"

She swallowed Frank again and took him deep down into her throat. Frank gasped as he felt his spunk being drawn from his balls. He grunted a warning to Sue.

Sue drew back as Frank's first powerful shot filled her mouth. Then she pulled his cock from her mouth and firmly tossed him as the rest of his consignment spurted out of his urethra on to her beautiful breasts. She stood up and kissed him with her mouth still full of his spunk.

"I'll just get this choker wrapped for you, shall I sir!" she chirped as she moved to complete Frank's purchase. She carefully covered her breasts and fastened her blouse and then switched on the CCTV camera to the viewing room. She had switched it off as they had entered. He handed over his credit card and watched her with pleasure as she finished everything off for him.

"Just don't tell Mandy about this yet," said Frank. "I haven't decided when I'm going to give it to her yet."

"Peter is going to wonder where that spunky aroma is coming from when he gropes me next time," she giggled. "When do you suggest I come and see you for my next lesson Frank?"

Frank thought quickly.

"How about next week? Monday evening if you like."

"That will do nicely," grinned Sue coquettishly at Frank as she took him to the door. To give her her due, she only began to think about how much commission she had just earned from the sale as they exited to the main shop area!

oooOOOooo

Helen dismounted from Rob's knee, his cock had rejuvenated and now bobbed up and down with their movement.

"I think that's a fair trade don't you Rob darling? A twenty per cent bonus and a ten per cent increase in salary in exchange for a blowjob or two every day! I shall enjoy all of those, especially the blow jobs!"

"I think I might find a few extra things for you to do for me," grinned Rob as he stood up to stow his hard shaft away. "Do you think that you could cope with that?"

"I should think so," answered Helen as she fastened her blouse buttons over her wet breasts where Rob had been sucking. "By the way, have you seen any of the photos of your sisters and your niece that Frank has been shooting and storing on his computer?"

"No," said Rob, "Caroline told me about it but I've not seen Dad for a day or two. Have you?"

"Not yet; I've been rather hoping that he might want to shoot me as well. Do you think that he might ask me?"

Rob laughed. "Helen my dear, your body is one that is just dying to be immortalised on film. He'll ask you, never fear!"

OooOOOooo

As Helen was leaving Rob's office she bumped, literally, into Frank, fresh from his shopping expedition. He grabbed her to stop her from falling and she quickly moulded her lovely body to his.

"Sorry Helen," grinned Frank, "or rather, I'm not sorry. You feel gorgeous!"

"You feel nice too Frank, if a little soft," giggled Helen as she pushed her hip into Frank's groin, feeling little or nothing for a change.

"Sorry Helen," said Frank again. "I've just come from the jewellers. Sue attended to me, in more ways than one!"

"She didn't?" exclaimed Helen. "Wow, that's a first. She usually spends her time, at work anyway, trying to get the boss's son, Peter, into her panties! What did you two do?"

"After her work service to me I asked if I might cream her wonderful tits and she was delighted to accommodate me. Sue has a beautiful mouth! She's coming to see me at home next week, Monday, to continue her education."

"Wow, that's real progress," smiled Helen. "I was just asking Rob if he had seen any of your photographs of your daughters and Mandy yet. I also asked him if he thought that you might ask me to pose for you."

"Would you like that, Helen my dear? I must admit that I have been thinking about it but I have to warn you that my photo albums are rather er, explicit, you might say."

Helen reached up and kissed Frank gently on the lips.

"I'll piss for you!" she whispered. Frank's cock stiffened immediately.

"Just come around when you like," he croaked.

OooOOOooo

"Gives great head, that girl does," grinned Rob to his father.

"I know," laughed Frank. "What's on tonight?"

"Tonight," answered his son, "Abby is coming to stay!"

"Forever?"

"I wish. No, tonight is the big one though. Caro said that Abby wants me to do her arse too. I did Caro's last night while Abby was with you! She's fucking great, isn't she?"

"She really is. I love her to bits. We're going to have to have a family meeting soon. We need to decide where we're going with our relationships, especially if Abby, and Mandy, want babies."

"Ha! Don't forget that Caroline isn't too old for babies!"

OooOOOooo

Abby kissed Caroline as she entered the latter's apartment. She was minimally dressed in a white tank top and short red skirt.

"My my," laughed Caroline. "Who's all dressed up like a tart at a party? Are you going to Rob's dressed like that?"

"No silly, this outfit is all for you! You always make me feel so randy!"

"No panties?" giggled Caroline.

Abby lifted her skirt to reveal her smooth naked cunt. Caroline dropped her robe to show her smooth naked body.

"I just shaved it for you and Rob," chuckled Abby.

"Snap! I did mine for you! I'm not seeing Daddy until tomorrow night. Come and see me tomorrow at this time and tell me all about this evening with Rob! Now get naked for me sister darling!"

Abby dropped her skirt and peeled her top over her head. The sisters kissed again.

"I love you Caro," gasped Abby. "I need to pee first though. Don't worry though, I'll wipe very carefully."

"Don't you dare wipe! I want to smell the aroma of pee as I lick you out. Come on into the bathroom, I want to watch you!"

"Can I watch you too?"

"No problem Abby darling. Let's hurry, I want to get to the main course. You can tell me all about last night as I lick you and then I'll tell you about Rob fucking my arse while you suck me off!"

After the sisters had licked and sucked each other to orgasm Caroline described in detail her visit to Rob the previous evening. She mentioned her suggestion that they should have a reunion threesome.

Abby giggled and said that that would be fun. Then Abby told Caroline about her evening; four fucks from Frank, two in each lower hole!

"Four times?" queried Caroline as she fingered her cunny again.

"Yes, he was fantastic! I thought he would be finished after the second bum fuck but when he showed me the pictures of you and Mandy he got another erection. He fucked me from behind as I looked at a big picture of Mandy's spunk filled arsehole on the computer screen. I came again too I can tell you!"

OooOOOooo

Mandy had invited Janine to her apartment after work. The girl had admired the apartment with all Mandy's choices of fixtures and fittings and she was now admiring Mandy's gorgeous body again.

"Your breasts are gorgeous Mandy," she said as stroked and squeezed. "I could play with these all night!"

"One day soon I'll let you," panted Mandy as her orgasm built. "Play hard with my nipples now! Make me squeal!"

Janine did better than that. She sucked one nipple into her mouth and bit down hard as she pulled on it with her teeth. Her hand clasped Mandy's pussy and she inserted two fingers. Mandy collapsed on to the sofa, breaking the contact.

"Quick," she begged, "strip off and let's get really dirty. I want that tongue of yours inside my pussy!"

"I want yours too boss!" grinned Janine as she began to undo her blouse buttons. "I need to go piss first though!"

Mandy bounced up off the sofa and dragged a now naked Janine into the bathroom. She crouched before the pan and watched fascinated as the golden skinned beauty expelled a firm pale yellow stream into the loo.

"My turn," she said and exchanged places with Janine. She pulled Jan to her and as she peed she buried her nose into her crotch, inhaling her smells as she released her own stream.

Mandy dragged Jan to her bed; soon breasts and pussies were being loved and fondled all the way to orgasm.

Afterwards they lay together on the bed, holding hands.

"I'm not gay, you know," said Mandy. "I do so love a big cock pounding into me too."

"I know; you told me," giggled Janine. "I should be going. Can we have a shower together?"

"You can do anything you like with me as long as we're naked!"

OooOOOooo

A little later Mandy and Janine met Abby on the stairs. Mandy and Abby kissed lovingly.

"Abby darling," said Mandy, "let me introduce you to a friend of mine. This is Janine; Jan, please meet my mum's sister Abigail, Abby for short. She's my Auntie," Mandy added unnecessarily.

Both women looked each other up and down. Abby noted Janine's simple but sexy outfit and guessed correctly. Janine saw Abby's expensive long flowing dress and also guessed correctly; that the dress was the only item of clothing that Abby was wearing!

"Have a nice time with Rob," giggled Mandy as they parted.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
1...345678