Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Rob remembered such times fondly, almost as if it were yesterday.

"You too darling," he answered softly.

The next day Mandy was excited all day, looking forward to visiting her 'Gramps' in the evening. She had called her mother first thing to check that she had primed Frank.

"I most certainly did darling!" she answered. "Your granddad has got a new hobby too that he will want you to be part of!"

"Is it sexy?" said Mandy.

"Most definitely," said her mother, giggling as she hung up.

Mandy called the store beauty parlour and then went down to see Janine, the 'personal areas' therapist.

"Shave me smooth Jan," she instructed. "I don't want tonight's man to snag a tooth in my muff tonight!"

They both laughed. Janine had done Mandy's pussy before so there were no hang-ups. Indeed, when she had finished she looked up at Mandy.

"Shall I test my handiwork Mandy?" she enquired.

"Ooooo fucking hell, yes please!"

Janine inserted her long mobile tongue into her employer's vagina. Mandy spread her thighs even wider. Their combined juices began to leak around to Mandy's arsehole. It tickled slightly and Mandy gasped.

"Ohhh yesss Jan, I think he wants to go in there tonight. Check me out; finger my bum hole!"

In no time at all Mandy squealed into her first orgasm of the day. She had refrained from diddling herself in bed this morning. Now she was glad that she had. Janine's tongue and nimble fingers had done a great job!

"Smooth as a baby's bottom; have a lovely evening Mandy," smiled Jan as they wiped themselves down.

"Put me down for another appointment tomorrow morning Jan. I shall want another suck and you will probably need to soothe my arsehole. I'm told that he has a huge cock!"

Janine had heard a rumour that Frank Armitage, Mandy's granddad, had a huge penis. She thought, and then shook her pretty head. No, it couldn't be; could it?

OooOOOooo

Rob's morning started slowly but definitely picked up around lunchtime. There had been mountains of paperwork to clear and he and Helen had not had a minute to spare. However, it was all now clear and Helen was busy at her terminal, entering data and writing letters. The connecting door was open.

"Helen," shouted Rob.

"Yes Mr. Rob?"

"Leave that for a bit and bring two coffees in here! And stop calling me Mr.!"

"Yes Rob!"

After the proximity of their work that morning, the coffee break was much more relaxed. Helen had shut the door as she entered.

"You're a good friend of Mandy's, aren't you?" enquired Rob. "She's a bit of a wild thing you know. Don't let her get you into any mischief that you'd rather not."

"Oh Mr, er, Rob. I don't think that there's much likelihood of that. I er, like to do pretty much the same things as Mandy does."

"Sexually, you mean?"

Helen mentally squared her shoulders and looked her employer in the eye.

"Yes Rob, I like sex in all its variations. I particularly like to suck cock and I love a cock in any of my holes."

Rob was struck silent; his mouth dropped open. Helen stood and walked around the desk. She dropped one hand into Rob's lap and squeezed firmly.

"Would you like me to suck your cock now?" she asked quietly.

Rob was still dumb. Helen went behind him and pulled his chair out from under the desk. She returned to his front and athletically climbed between his legs. She opened her blouse and then placed both hands back into Rob's lap. There was a distinct bulge there now.

"I see that I have your interest," she giggled the way that eighteen-year old girls do. "Why don't you have a feel of my tits while I get him out?"

Rob quickly freed Helen's magnificent tits. He groaned and began to squeeze them.

Helen freed Rob's cock and admired her discovery.

"That's lovely," she said. "Not quite as big as Mr Frank's but it's really nice! I'm going to enjoy this!"

"You've seen my father's cock? When did that happen?"

"At the week-end. I didn't just see it; I had it in my mouth, my pussy and my arse!"

Rob was struck dumb yet again. Helen spat on his knob end and swallowed most of his cock in one movement. Rob gasped and squeezed her breasts. When she murmured with pleasure he captured her nipples and began to milk at them.

"You won't get any milk out of them yet," gasped Helen in between mouthfuls. "I'm not pregnant; yet!" She sucked him into her mouth again.

Rob was relaxing into enjoyment now. He leaned back in his armchair; his cock was very hard and Helen's breasts were so soft, full and warm.

Helen's tongue was working it's magic. She licked him from root to tip, sucking gently. She made copious saliva as she wrapped her agile tongue around his shaft, the juice making slurping noises as she worked. Now her tongue tickled his sensitive spot below his knob. Rob began to feel the onset of his orgasm. Oh God this was so wonderful!

The office door opened!

"Oh Rob," said Marjorie James as she entered the room with a sheaf of papers. "I've gone through these reports you left me. I think they're fine; you're doing a great job."

As soon as she heard Marj's voice Helen had pulled on Rob's chair. As it rolled under his desk she had gone with it, retreating into the kneehole space. Her mouth never left Rob's cock nor did she stop sucking. The confined space now meant that her breasts were squashed against his shaft as Rob freed his hands and showed then above the desk.

"Th...thank you Marj., it's good of you to bring them back so promptly. Ohhhhhh!"

Marj looked at Rob in astonishment. She was not to know that he had just ejaculated into Helen's mouth. He had shot so violently that she had released his cock with the result that he was now shooting jets of spunk all over her tits.

Marj's face seemed to suddenly show some understanding. She took a step back and looked down. The soles of Helen's shoes were showing at the bottom of the kick board. Quick as a flash Marj recovered.

"I'll come back later Rob, when you are not so, er, distracted. I wondered where Helen was!"

As she turned to go she remarked.

"I shall be at the flat this week-end Rob, should you need a similar release."

Marj did manage to shut the door as she left. Rob pushed his chair back and Helen emerged, looking hot and dishevelled. Her naked tits were covered in his spunk. She put his cock in his trousers and sat on his knee.

"Wow, that was really horny! You really shot your load Rob, didn't you? From what I heard Mrs James has also had a shot from your cock! You are a busy fucker, aren't you? What with your sisters and soon your niece it's a wonder that you've got time for Marj and me. Maybe you should fuck us both together!"

Rob smiled a little sheepishly as Helen scooped some of his come off her right breast and sucked it into her mouth. She scooped some more, off her left tit this time and offered it to Rob. He opened his mouth, sucked on her finger and tasted his own cum.

"God," he gasped, speaking for the first time since Marj had entered the room. "That was so fantastic! I loved your sucking me; can you do it again? Please!"

"I was thinking of calling round at Mandy's apartment tomorrow evening. How about then?"

Rob nodded enthusiastically. "Before or after," he enquired?

"Oh before," giggled Helen, "Mandy and Sue will want a full report. I shall want a report of how she gets on tonight with her grandfather!"

"With her grandfather? You mean....?"

"Oh yes Rob, Mandy hopes that her granddad is going to fuck her tonight in all three of her holes, just like he did me on Sunday!"

Rob was speechless. Helen kissed him and went to wipe her face in the Ladies, where she met Marj trying to recover. They smiled at one another and were soon swapping fucking yarns.

Mandy had been wondering what to say to Frank when he opened his door to her that evening. She knew that her mother had forewarned him that she was going to call but she thought it would be a bit naff if she just grinned at him and said: -

"Hi Gramps, I've just called around for a fuck!"

Frank made it easy for her as he opened his door.

"Mandy my angel! What a lovely surprise! Come on in and bring me up to date with your hectic life!"

"Huh! It's not as hectic as I would like Gramps. It's great to see you though!"

Frank took Mandy by the shoulders and they kissed on both cheeks. Then Mandy put her little soft hands to his cheeks and gently kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Gramps," she whispered. "I really do you know!"

"I know poppet. I love you too. It's good of you to come and see me and make an old man happy!"

"Old? You, old? If what I hear is true you've got more energy in you than most of the boys I know! More fucking energy anyway!"

Grandfather and granddaughter had not stepped back from their embrace. Frank could feel Mandy's warm breasts against his chest and she definitely felt movement 'down below' as Frank's cock stirred.

Mandy had decided not to be over the top with her apparel tonight. She was wearing a thin ribbed white short-sleeved jumper and a dark brown midi skirt to just below her knees. She looked rather like a sixteen-year old schoolgirl. Underneath she was nothing like a schoolgirl; both her bra and panties were of the sheerest pink silk.

Frank was just in a robe again, bright red this time. He had underpants on; just as well as Mandy's schoolgirl look was affecting his cock. He hugged her again and she rubbed her labia against him.

"Yes, well," said Frank, "come and sit down on the sofa and tell me what's going on. Tell me about your job and tell me some tales out of school about your mother. I love all you girls so much I love to hear everything."

They sat down on the sofa together. Frank was holding on to one of Mandy's hands, admiring the smallness but looking mainly at her long slim fingers. He lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"Beautiful hands and gorgeous long slim fingers, just like your mother's."

"Mummy likes to wrap hers around your cock, doesn't she Gramps?"

Frank laughed and stood up.

"Your mother is a wonderful woman," he grinned. "Shall we have some Champagne to celebrate your visit?"

"Yes please Gramps; that would be lovely. You don't have to get me drunk though. I'm a volunteer!"

Frank soon returned with the Champagne and two glasses. He had had an idea and had switched on the computer as he passed by the corner where it was sited. Frank and Mandy clinked glasses as they toasted one another.

Mandy leaned toward Frank and kissed him gently on the lips, this time flicking her wet tongue across his lips.

"I've got something to show you," said Frank.

"I hope you have," giggled Mandy. "I've had all sorts of sighting reports about it but I want to see it for myself!"

Frank laughed. "Come over here to the computer. There's a picture of your mother I want you to see. I took it last night."

Mandy followed Frank over to his computer, holding his hand. With the fingers of his other hand Frank pressed a couple of keys. In a second or two a full screen size picture of Caroline appeared.

Caroline appeared naked! The picture was Frank's favourite one of the full frontal shots that he had taken of Caroline last night. She was beautiful!

Mandy gasped and put both hands to her face.

"She is a real beauty, isn't she? I love all you girls very much. I want to immortalise you all in a collection of albums that I'm going to create. I would like to persuade you, Mandy darling, to be my next subject."

"You're right Gramps, Mummy is beautiful; just look at those breasts, her flat belly and her gorgeous soft pussy. I don't need persuading Gramps; I told you that I'm a volunteer! Are you going to do it tonight?"

"Please," said Frank quietly.

"Wonderful! That's what I call exciting!"

Mandy kissed Frank again and this time their tongues spoke to one another, exchanging saliva as they intertwined.

"Gramps," gasped Mandy. "I need to strip off now. I'm wearing fancy underwear to impress you tonight but I have to take it off now or there will be elastic marks on my skin and it will spoil some of the shots."

"If you're going to strip naked now Mandy darling I'll go and fetch some more Champagne. From now on you call me Frank, OK? No more 'Gramps'. I feel old enough as it is!"

When Frank returned to the sitting room he nearly dropped the bottle. Mandy stood before him stark naked.

Mandy is not very tall but she has a wonderful body. Everything seems sort of round somehow. She has a round face, framed by her natural blonde curls, handed to her by her father. Her generous firm breasts are round with her belly and groin also conveying an air of soft rounded flesh. Her areoles are perfect circles, just like her nipples. The only thing not round was the clear crack of her shaved vagina, from the nub of her sleeping clitoris to the puckered entrance of her anal channel.

"Will I do?" she said simply.

"You fucking well will do my darling! You are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to start taking photos of your gorgeous body!"

"Frank darling, I didn't just call on you to have my picture taken. I called to see your huge cock and to get you to use it in all my holes. I like to suck cock; I like to fuck cock and I want to lose my 'anal cherry' tonight."

As she said all this Mandy had crossed over to Frank and put an arm around his neck and kissed him again. Her other hand slipped into his robe and found his huge bulge in his underpants. She gasped again and pushed his robe off entirely and then pulled down the pants. Frank's cock raised itself in all its glory.

"Fuckin' Hell," said Mandy reverently, "what a whopper!"

_________________________________________________

A minute later Mandy was posing in Frank's spare bedroom, this time against a bright red background. Mandy's blonde hair and rounded pale flesh stood out perfectly against the background.

"Now darling," said Frank as he focused the camera, "try to look even more sexy, if that's possible!"

"Gosh," said Mandy as she gazed at the naked hairy photographer before her. That's a lot of pre cum dripping from your cock! Let me take care of it!"

Before Frank could react Mandy had sprung forward and captured Frank's throbbing ramrod between her lips, sucking off his tasty juice. Mandy quickly resumed her pose, her lips seemingly juicier than before.

Frank groaned as his throbbing cock almost shot a load over the intervening space between them. He managed to regain control and began to shoot different poses. Mandy turned out to be a natural. Frank got some great poses for his main feature.

Next he took her to the computer again and showed her the sequence of detailed shots that he had taken of her mother. Mandy made juice as she looked at the sexual sequence, so much that in fact that she began to dribble down her thighs. She took Frank in hand and began to stroke his magnificent tool.

"Ohhhh darling Frank, I need this inside me. I want to feel this huge engine throbbing inside of me until it shoots a fantastic load of spunk right up inside of me. Can I have it now please?"

"Soon my darling, very soon! I'm going to do the same with you as I did with your mother. I took all these frontal shots; face, breasts, nipples, belly and cunt and then I fucked her cunt. How about that?"

"Hurry up darling, I'll finish up squirting all over you if you don't get a move on!"

"Fucking fantastic," grinned Frank. "Like mother, like daughter. Warn me if you can and I'll take pictures of you squirting."

Frank concentrated hard for the next few minutes as he tried to repeat the sequence he had followed the previous evening. Mandy concentrated too but with her fingers wrapped around Frank's stiff tool it did not help. Finally he had to put the camera down.

"Oh my God darling, I've got to have you now!" he cried. "My cock is dying to get wet inside you!"

Before Mandy could reply Frank folded her thighs up to her lovely tits and opened up her juicy cunt. As he began to push his ramrod into her waiting cunt he looked down on to her pink anal entrance. He knew that he was going in there too! His cock disappeared into Mandy's waiting cunt.

"Oooooo, fuckin' Hell!" cried Mandy as her cunt lips split open to accommodate Frank's stiff fat ramrod. "Oh my God, that's fuckin' fantastic!"

Frank stopped with his cock tip at the top of Mandy's cunt. He grinned down at his granddaughter.

"Mandy darling, you've got a wonderful tight hot cunt. It feels just like your mother's and I love hers! How does it feel for you?"

"Can't you tell Gr..., er, Frank," groaned Mandy. "I'm full of cock, your cock. I've never been this full before and I've had a few big cocks, I can tell you! Fuck me now just like you do when you fuck Mummy; fill me full of your fuck juice. Oooooo, yessss, just like that!"

The last remark was made as Frank pulled back and then thrust forward again. Mandy's cunt made a loud squelching sound as she began to leak vaginal juices all over the ramrod inside her.

Mandy thrust her hips at Frank's rampant tool as he shafted her hard. Her breasts seemed to grow and her nipples hardened, growing to at least an inch long. Frank groaned again and dipped his head to her breasts.

Mandy pulled Frank's head to her teats, pushing her tits into his face.

"Yessss Frank yessss! Suck me, bite my nips; do it hard! That makes me come!"

Frank sucked a hard nipple into his mouth and sucked firmly. He took the other nipple between finger and thumb. Mandy bucked up his shaft. He bit hard into the nipple in his mouth as he squeezed the other one hard. Mandy shot her come juice all along his shaft. He felt the heat and thrust harder.

"Ohhhh Frank! Frank! Frank!" howled Mandy as her orgasm ripped through her body. "I love you! I love it! I love you so much!"

Frank slowed down his action and smiled at Mandy. She clenched his cock with her cunt muscles and began to wank him with her cunt. Frank relaxed and let nature take its course.

"Can I come inside you my darling," he panted as he felt his spunk gathering.

"You better fuckin' had," gasped Mandy. "I'm not doing all this work just to get a face full! I want to feel your hot come splattering inside me! Ohhhhhh yessss! Like fuckin' that; what a stream and so hot! Oh yes, keep shooting off inside me. I love it!"

Frank felt as though he had emptied himself inside his granddaughter. His cock began to shrink and he pulled out of her. He immediately picked up his camera and took wet pictures of her. She watched him carefully, pulling open her vagina lips to show him their white spunky mixture.

Frank pulled her on top of him, positioning her with her soggy cunt on top of his fat flaccid cock.

"Now drip on to me and taste the mix," he said, aiming the camera at her cunt lips. Mandy expelled liquid from her pussy and dipped her fingers into the puddle on Frank's belly. She sucked her fingers.

"Nice! I like it," she sighed, "especially as it's yours, ours, darling. You will fuck me again, won't you Frank? I mean, I know that with you Mummy comes first but if she doesn't mind I want to have you for the rest of my life!"

"If I have the strength," chuckled Frank. "Don't forget about your Auntie Abby and your friends Helen and Sue, is it? You are lovely though, my favourite granddaughter!"

"The only one, you old goat you. Well the only one you'll be able to fuck that is."

"What's that mean?"

"Well, I think that now we all, the family that is, know about Rob and Abby it wouldn't surprise me if they had a baby together. I know she wants one badly but I don't think that she wants the father of her child to be anyone other than her brother. What do you think Frank darling?"

Frank was stroking his granddaughter's magnificent body as she was speaking. He was now concentrating on playing with her breasts.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
123456...8