Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may be right darling but we will have to leave that to them. The subject is taboo unless they bring it up."

"You like my titties, don't you Frank," whispered Mandy as she looked down at Frank pulling at her elongated nipples. "Do you like Helen's better? Ooooo yessss I like that! I think I can come just by having you play with my tits!"

"Helen's breasts are a little bigger than yours darling, that's all. Your nipples are gorgeous; just look how they grow!"

Mandy looked and moaned. She made juice and it ran from her cunt, washing away the rest of their mixture. She rubbed her clitoris along Frank's sleeping giant and moaned again. As her feelings intensified she rubbed faster.

"I'm going to cum on you darling," she squealed. "It's a squirter! I can feel it growing! Can I do it on you? Oh please can I?"

Frank didn't answer, he just played more forcefully with her teats. Mandy went over the top, gritting her teeth as she orgasmed silently.

Silent she may have been but she signalled her intentions clearly. One hand dipped into her vagina and opened the labia as she rose up off Frank's cock. He grabbed his camera and pressed the shutter down, hoping that his aim was good.

Mandy fired liquid all over Frank, from his face to his cock! She made seven squirts in all, varying in intensity from the facial shot to a final dribble on to Frank's growing penis.

Frank dropped the camera and put his arms around a sobbing Mandy, pulling her body down on top of him as her cum juice spread over both of them.

"Why are you crying darling?" he said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "There is no need for you to cry."

"I know," sobbed Mandy as she kissed him and wiped her eyes. "It's just that you've made me so happy this evening that I don't want it to end."

"It hasn't ended yet darling and anyway there will be lots of times you can come back so that we can do it all again."

Their lips joined again. Frank ran his palms down Mandy's back several times before stroking the soft globes of her bottom. As he slowed his movements he pulled her bottom down and pushed his cock upwards. Mandy moaned and pushed back; Frank slid the fingers of both hands down into her bum crack.

"That feels lovely," said Mandy as she broke the kiss. "You fucked Helen up the bum, didn't you? I want you to do mine as well. She said that she liked you fucking her arse and that it didn't hurt at all. Touch me there now!"

Frank's fingers found Mandy's soft aperture as she kissed him again. There was plenty of lubrication there from her squirt so he spread her juice. Mandy murmured in her throat as she kissed Frank while pushing her arse at his probing fingers. In a few seconds Frank had both his forefingers inside Mandy's hot rectum.

"Yesssss," hissed Mandy. "In there, right in there! I want your cock in my arse. I want to feel your hot sperm up my arse!"

Frank rolled her off him; she was getting quite heavy!

"OK my darling, you shall have what you want! First of all I want to finish off my pictures for your album. Kneel up on the bed and open your thighs so that I can see your lovely twin holes.

Frank spent ten minutes photographing Mandy's back, bum and her holes. He then quietly put the camera down and inserted his erection into her crack. Mandy knew what that was straight away!

"Ohhhhh yessss Frank, I'm ready for it now! Do it to me just like you did Helen and how you do it to Mummy. Have you done this to Abby yet?"

"Not yet my darling," said Frank softly as he anointed Mandy's arsehole with her juices. He slid his cock into her pussy and Mandy groaned again. "But it won't be long now!"

Frank slowly pulled out of Mandy's pussy and transferred his wet knob end to her pink puckered anus. He deliberately took two big handfuls of her generous orbs and pulled them apart to reveal a deep pink hole. Even under stress it seemed to be pulsing slightly. Frank pushed forward.

"Are you ready darling?" he asked.

"Oh yes granddaddy," squeaked Mandy, forgetting to call him Frank in her excitement. "I'm ready for you!"

Frank pushed his very hard shaft at the hole he was holding open. His knob disappeared and Mandy howled. Frank froze.

"What's the matter darling? Does that hurt?"

"No granddaddy, it's so stupid; I feel like I want to piss myself!"

"You probably don't sweetheart, it's just the excitement."

"That's just it Frank. I sometimes do piss myself with excitement. I'd better go take a pee."

"No you don't," said Frank as he pushed his cock in a little further. "It's only piss. If you do it, you do it! Feel this now; this is arse shafting time!"

Frank let go of Mandy's arse cheeks as his giant cock disappeared up her rectum. He gripped her hips and pulled her on to his stiff shaft. Mandy moaned but didn't complain.

"There we are darling," grunted Frank as he gave an exploratory thrust. "How does that feel? Still want to piss?"

"I think I'm over that," gasped Mandy. "I've got too much to think about with your cock up my arse. Wow Frank, you are big."

"Too big?" said Frank, pushing again.

"Ohhhhh nooooo!" exclaimed Mandy as her rectum began to fit itself around the invader. "It feels warm but not too painful. In fact, I quite like it! Push it in harder now!"

Frank was not surprised. He knew that his cock was big but also that it was fat and long. The girth meant that rectums could squeeze it and the length meant that it could be accommodated without real pain.

Mandy decided that she liked it! She wasn't sure about her need to piss but she definitely liked Frank's cock up her arse. She pushed down his shaft.

"Fuck my arsehole Frank!" she shouted now. "Fuck it hard!"

"I won't last long darling," gasped Frank as he began long fierce thrusts, moving his grip from Mandy's hips to her groin and agitating her clitoris. "Your hole is so tight and hot that I've got to cool it down with my cum!"

"Just do it!" screamed Mandy. "Quick, I want to piss!"

Frank did! He felt very comfortable as he shafted Mandy's arse. She was tight around him though and he felt his spunk beginning to rise. Any second now and then he felt it.

No, not his come but a hot wet liquid jetting from Mandy's groin. She was peeing even as he flooded her arse with his hot cum. She was screaming and shouting, both with passion and embarrassment.

"Ohhhh noooo! Yessss ohhh yesss! Ohhh my God! I'm sorreeeee! Ohhhh, it's lovely. Your spunk is so hot. Ohhhh my God, I can't stop pissing!"

They wound down and Frank withdrew his dripping cock, grabbing the camera to catch the slimy arse and cock as they parted. Mandy had stopped peeing and was now sobbing again. Frank turned her over and kissed her, wiping her tears from her eyes.

"Oh Granddad, I'm so sorry, whatever do you think of me? I just seemed to lose control of my bladder. I feel so stupid!"

Frank kissed her again and smiled at her.

"You mustn't worry about such things. It will spoil your enjoyment of the moment. Your grandmother used to pee quite often when I was shagging her arsehole. She couldn't help it. We'll perhaps take a few precautions next time we do it. Anyway, you enjoyed it, didn't you? Abigail used to say it heightened her sensations."

Mandy smiled wanly and reached for her favourite toy, Frank's limp penis!

"Yes Frank, it was fantastic! The best part was that you said 'next time'! I do love you for that!"

"Let's go finish the Champagne," laughed Frank.

By the time Mandy left at the end of the evening she was in high spirits again. Frank had said that she could come again at the weekend. After finishing the Champagne she had pushed Frank down on to the sofa and swallowed as much of his cock as she could. She worked on him diligently but Frank was feeling a bit tired. Mandy soon solved this by cupping his balls and then sliding two of her long fingers up his arsehole. Frank groaned and filled her mouth with his spunk. Mandy sat up and opened her spunk filled mouth close to his eyes. Then she carefully and clearly swallowed the lot. Frank grabbed her and kissed her, tasting the remains of his cum in her mouth.

At the door they kissed for a last time. Mandy's final remark threatened to raise Frank's cock yet again.

"One day soon I'm going to bring Sue to see you so that you can fuck both our arses at the same time!"

The next day at coffee break in the factory all the staff were gathered. Rob had entered the canteen area and asked for silence. The assembled crowd of about a hundred and twenty stopped what they were doing and listened.

"I'm glad that there are so many here this morning," he announced. "I have an announcement to make that I am sure you will appreciate."

He now had their complete attention. He looked left and right to Marj and Helen and smiled. They knew what he was going to say.

"I am delighted to tell you that I and my father Frank, along with the rest of the Armitage family and Marjorie, our Company Secretary, have decided that there can be a bonus this year. It will be twenty per cent of gross income! A proportion will be paid to those with less than one years service but I'm sure that you will be pleased and will look forward to achieving at least an equivalent amount next year."

The last part of Rob's announcement almost went unheard as the canteen erupted with the cheers of the staff. He put his arms around Marj and Helen and they left for the quiet of his office.

"Everyone loves you now Rob," said Marj. "You are now number one! Your father is almost forgotten."

"I have his support and yours too," said Rob as he kissed her fiercely, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he gripped her buttocks firmly.

"How much is my proportion for the year worth," asked Helen who had only been with the company for four months. Rob kissed and fondled her too. She could feel his hard cock, just as Marj had done a few seconds before.

"Yours depends on your day to day behaviour," gasped Rob as he stepped back and rubbed his own groin. "Do you remember what you did yesterday?"

Helen nodded and Rob subsided into his chair, his arms gripping the wooden arms as he spread his legs. He looked at both women.

"You don't have stay unless you want to Marj," he smiled. "I'm sure Helen can cope."

The women looked at one another and smiled.

"You are senior Marj," said Helen quietly. "You can go first."

"Let's just share," said Marj, taking one of Helen's hands as she knelt between Rob's outstretched thighs. "I just hope that you've got enough for both of us Rob!"

The women quickly opened Rob's flies and extracted his long hard tool. Rob groaned as two hungry women took him in hand and in mouth. They licked and they sucked with purpose and with love. They just loved the shaft before them, shining with both of their saliva's.

As one they knelt up and stripped off their blouses and bras. Two pairs of beautiful tit flesh moved in front of Rob's throbbing cock.

"There Rob!" said Helen as she lifted hers toward him. "There's your target! Come on Marj, let's toss him off now!"

The women took Rob in hand again and began to wank him again. He groaned and groaned continuously until he spurted long and hard over the four tits before him. He gave them a generous coating.

Marj and Helen lifted spunk coated hands from Rob's cock and gazed into one another's eyes as they licked their hands clean. Then they offered their beautiful cum coated mounds to Rob's mouth. He licked up and down the lovely slopes, collecting his cum as he went. Then they all kissed and swallowed. Finally Rob sucked long and hard on four firm nipples causing both women to reach under their skirts for their pussies.

"I'll see you at the week-end Rob," smiled Marj as she left.

"And I'll see you tonight!" grinned Helen.

"Helen?" said Rob as she left the room.

She turned around; Rob still lay back in his chair with his cock dangling limply from his fly.

"Yes Rob?"

"Come back in and bring your book. I'll need you to put this away!"

"I'll just go and take my panties off," giggled Helen. They're wet!"

oooOOOooo

The rest of the day seemed to go quietly but most of the women around Rob and Frank soon seemed to get bored, especially if they weren't getting any cock!

It was mid-afternoon and Caro phoned Rob. His cock was back in his pants now and he was working diligently. When he heard his elder sister's voice he felt a little twitch down below.

"Hello Caro, how's it going?"

"Just another ordinary day, brother dear. I want to change that; are you at home this evening?"

"Yes, I wasn't planning anything special."

"Good. Abby wants me to show you something before she sees you tomorrow night. Can I come around?"

"Of course. Helen is going to call on me before she goes to Mandy's but after that I'll be free. Come around any time."

"I bet Helen is calling round to play with you, isn't she? I don't mind but you will definitely need to have some spunk left for what I want to do with you! Maybe I'll even get to watch! See you later."

oooOOOooo

Frank was on the phone to Abby.

"Are you free tonight darling? I want you to help me with my latest hobby."

"I was wondering what to do tonight Daddy. Rob is going to be busy with Caroline so I am at a loose end."

"What on earth is Caro doing with Rob?" asked Frank, his mind racing with possibilities. "Aren't you jealous?"

"No, she's helping me. I'll tell you all about it while you're fucking my arse. You are going to fuck my arse, aren't you?"

"I think that might be arranged. I'll go and put the Champagne in the fridge, shall I?"

"Sounds perfect Daddy. I must go now. I'll see you later, about eight."

oooOOOooo

Mandy sat at her desk in her office, diddling her fanny as she looked at the current month's sales figures. She still hadn't obeyed her mother and started wearing panties at work. She remembered yesterday and picked up the phone.

"Jan," she said when her call was answered, "you remember what you did for me yesterday?" She listened. "Yes, will you please grab your travelling kit and come up here? Yes, now!"

She relaxed in her chair and waited. A vision of Janine's coffee coloured smooth skin came into her mind as she re-inserted two fingers into her fanny. She looked at her watch and then dialled a number.

"Sue, are you busy?" she said. She listened. "OK, I'll make this quick."

"If you're not busy tonight come round after work. We'll send out for a pizza or something. Helen is coming later. She's going to see Rob first then she will come and give us all the juicy details!"

Mandy listened for a moment and then laughed.

"You mean that you actually got Peter to kiss you at last? Be careful Sue, don't frighten him off again, keep your big tits in your bra! You did what? What did he do? I bet he did! Don't forget, Helen and I will want to hear all about it tonight. See if you can get a feel of it before you come tonight! Good Luck!"

Janine entered Mandy's office. In her smart store uniform she looked very tasty; like milk chocolate, thought Mandy.

"Lock the door Jan darling," she smiled. "Come and check me over!"

As Jan locked the door Mandy dropped her skirt. Jan put down her bag and licked her lips suggestively.

"Why don't you strip too Jan? I want to see if that smooth skin covers your entire body."

"You'll have to examine me very closely to confirm that," smiled Janine as she reached for her blouse buttons.

"Oh I will," giggled Mandy. "I'll tell you all about last night while we're at it!"

"All?"

"Well, nearly all," laughed her boss.

oooOOOooo

Helen was dressed very casually for her visit to Rob that evening. After Rob had pressed the lock to let her into the building she had paused at Frank's door but had resisted the temptation to knock. Instead she had played with her hard nipples as she climbed the stairs to the second floor.

She could do this, play with her nipples, because she was wearing only a white floppy top over her torso. Her breasts were definitely not floppy; they felt firm and warm in her hands. Her brown slacks were quite loose too but she did have a thong on down below. It already felt damp.

As she took her hands from her tits she reached out towards Rob's doorbell. The door opened by itself to reveal his hallway.

"Come in Helen!" Rob's voice called out to her from the depths of the apartment. She walked in confidently. The door closed behind her and she heard the locking lever engage.

Rob was in his sitting room, sprawled on the sofa with his naked body sitting on the edge of the seat. His cock was almost at rest but Helen's entrance had caused a little movement. She did not speak but smiled at him as she threw off her top and dropped her slacks.

She walked towards him, her breasts undulating enticingly as she moved and dropped to her knees in front of his rising tool. She reached out both hands and pouched him, feeling him complete his erection. She gently pulled back his foreskin, revealing his red knob end in all its glory! She leaned forward and dropped a mouthful of her saliva on to the knob and then began to rub it all over his shaft. Rob groaned as he watched her.

"I mustn't cum more than once tonight while you are here," he gasped as she began to frig him hard. "Caro's coming here and I don't know what she wants!"

"I can guess," giggled Helen, frigging harder. "Tell me when you're nearly ready to come. Don't leave it too late though!"

She didn't lick him but her lips were very close to his piss hole. She just rubbed all over his shaft, her tongue showing between her lips. Rob was mesmerised and almost traumatised as his cock stiffened some more and he suddenly realised that he was about to come."

"It's coming Helen, I'm gonna shoot my spunk!"

Helen let go and sat back.

"Not yet boss, you're not!" she giggled. "I'm going to get mine now."

She climbed up on to the sofa and raised her right leg higher. She put it on the back of the sofa. Her pussy crack was stretched wide open, about six inches from Rob's mouth. He could smell her excitement. He had not seen her shaved cunt before. Helen reached out and pulled his head to her cunt. His tongue was out before contact was made and he thrust it into her wet vagina.

"Ohhhh yessss!" sighed Helen. "Lick me out boss and make me come all over your face!"

Rob allowed Helen to hold his head to her pussy. This left his hands free. He lifted his right arm to capture a breast, which he mauled firmly, pulling on her hard nipple as he did so. His left hand slid around her firm warm arse cheek until it found her crack. His fingers began to explore until they discovered the entrance to her anus. Helen gasped and pushed her pussy harder to Rob's mouth.

"Ooooo yesss!" she exclaimed. "Play with my arsehole! You'll make me come!"

It was plain that Helen was about to lose control. Her cunt got hotter and her juice began to flow, into Rob's mouth and down over his chin to his chest. As Helen began to howl into her climax he firmly thrust first one, then two fingers deep into her rectum. Helen lost it.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Ohhhhhhh fuckin' yesssss!"

She came so violently that her leg slipped off the back of the sofa and she fell into Rob's lap, severely bending and squashing his cock. Rob grabbed her body to stop her from falling on the floor, keeping his fingers in her arsehole.

Helen calmed down slowly. Putting her arms around Rob's neck she looked up at him and then kissed him. His fingers began to frig her bum.

"Thank you Rob, that was a fantastic orgasm. You're going to have to that to me lots more. I think I almost squirted all over you. Mandy would have done; she's good at that!"

"It was my pleasure, you sexy thing!"

123456...8