Armitage Family Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

oooOOOooo

The funeral went off smoothly. All the family were there, of course, plus Laura and Jack. The whole workforce from Armitage's was there together with some of their families.

Also in attendance were about fifty women of all ages above fifty. Frank had saved Rose a seat near the front but she graciously declined, preferring to sit with her friends.

During the wake afterwards Frank had a few words with Rose.

"Your secret is safe Rose," he said, handing her a cup of tea with a shot of whisky in it. "Outside the family, no one knows that you were even there when Dad died, much less what was happening at the crucial moment."

"Thank you Mr Armitage," she said. "I'll never tell another living soul although I must admit that, thinking back, I'm quite proud of the fact that he died so happy!"

Frank laughed, patted her back and moved on to speak to his sister-in-law.

Laura had managed to dress properly for the occasion with, at the same time, looking as if she was ready for anything. Frank had to admit that, for her age, she was a belter. His cock twitched as he took her hand and kissed her cheeks. He turned to shake the hand of the young man standing beside her.

"You must be Jack," he said, "Thank you very much for bringing your mother today. It is much appreciated."

"You're welcome sir. It was better to bring Mum than to allow her to terrify the citizens of this country between here and Nottingham. She's a terrible driver. Anyway, I wanted to renew my acquaintance with your granddaughter Mandy but I don't recognise her. Is she here?"

Frank looked around and as expected spotted a knot of four very pretty girls.

"There she is with her friends. Let's go over and you can say hello."

Frank took Laura's arm and they joined Mandy, Helen, Sue and Janine. Soon Mandy was in deep conversation with Jack. Laura was listening to Helen telling her all about her friendship with the family.

Frank whispered to Sue and Jan, "thanks for coming, I'm sure Mandy appreciates it."

"We wouldn't have missed it once we knew that her cousin was coming too. You see she told us something about him!"

Frank laughed, "yes, I know about that."

"Also," said Sue quietly, "because of your father's death I missed out on my lesson last week. I want to re-arrange the appointment for as soon as possible. I'm free nearly all next week."

"Let's see," said Frank, feeling a familiar twinge down below. "Today is Friday so let's make it Monday evening shall we?"

"Oooo yes please! Thank you Frank; I'll be there!"

Now Janine spoke. "I shall be swimming in your pool and using your gym on Tuesday lunchtime Frank. Perhaps I will see you there?"

"Sounds great to me," grinned Frank. "Don't forget to bring your gear Janine!! You girls have really cheered me up!"

"I'll have it all with me Frank," smiled Jan. "I have to go upstairs afterwards to attend to Mandy and the others. Maybe you could recommend me to your daughters?"

"I will," grinned Frank. "Mandy has been doing her worst on them recently. I'll see you on Tuesday if not before!"

oooOOOooo

About three hours after the funeral Frank showed Laura all over the house as far as he was able; he didn't know which of the other apartments, if any, were occupied.

He apologised, saying, "I expect they will all show you around over the next day or two."

"You've done a wonderful job Frank. I do congratulate you. Abigail would have been so proud of what you've achieved. Now, have you arranged some accommodation for me?"

"Yes, I'll show you Laura darling. Come with me."

Frank led her back to his apartment and into his spare room. Everything had been prepared by Abby and it was lovely and fresh. Laura kissed him.

"Thank you so much Frank darling. I shall be very comfortable here. Are you sure that you will be safe from your predatory sister-in-law? I might get lost in the night."

"I shall guide you back to your room with care my darling Laura. Some nights I may not be here all night. Just help yourself to anything you need."

Laura raised her eyebrows.

"Anyone I know? Like one of those delectable girls we met for instance? Or...maybe even closer to home, shall we say?"

Frank smiled, "I try to keep a low profile these days Laura; I've retired."

"I understand my darling brother-in-law. Just remember that I'm not averse to a bit of 'rumpy pumpy' now and again. I'm not so old you know! Now, where do you suppose that son of mine is?"

"Don't worry about him," laughed Frank. "I'm sure that Mandy and the girls are keeping him occupied. Let's go out to dinner then when we get back I'll show you my latest hobby. You can even play if you like!"

oooOOOooo

Jack was indeed fully occupied. It hadn't taken much persuasion from Mandy to lure him back to her apartment. She had had a quick consultation with the others and then taken his arm and led him away.

After being shown around her apartment, where she had made a point of turning down the bed, Mandy had served drinks, beer for Jack and Bacardi Breezer for her.

"What was this question that you keep on saying that you want to ask me?" he said. "I'm dying to know."

"It's the same question that I asked you about eight years ago," giggled Mandy, the Breezer beginning to have an effect. "Can't you remember what it was?"

Jack's brow furrowed with concentration. He shook his head.

"We were out in the garden at the back. It's gone now; Gramps built us all a garage on the ground floor. Think Jack!"

Jack thought and the penny dropped. His face changed and he smiled somewhat nervously. "You don't mean......?"

"Yes, that's the one," said Mandy. "You remember now, don't you? I said 'Jack, will you please show me your prick'. You were so embarrassed that I had to get it out for you!"

"Yes, then you tossed me off! God, I don't think I'd ever shot so much spunk in my life, before or after!"

"Want to repeat the experiment?" laughed Mandy as she raised her skirt, the decorous panties for the funeral now absent. Jack gazed raptly at her pink naked pussy. He was, of course, now older and more experienced,

Jack stood, unzipped his flies and produced a good-sized cock, already damp at the knob. Mandy took a deep breath and dropped her skirt to the floor.

"Strip off Jack," she breathed, "we are going to fuck! And fuck, and fuck and fuck!"

Mandy closed on Jack and rubbed her tremendous body all over his. He moaned as he spread pre cum all over her belly. They kissed, humping groins at one another and squashing chests together. Mandy then slid down Jack's chest and belly until his cock was at her lips. Making no mistake about her intentions she took two hands full of his buttocks and pulled him towards her. She swallowed his rod and he groaned as he pushed. To his amazement his whole length disappeared inside her mouth and on into her throat.

Mandy gave Jack's cock the full treatment and it wasn't long before he gasped out a warning of his impending gusher. Mandy freed his prick from her top hole. She stood and pulled him towards her bedroom,

"I want your first load all the way up my cunny," she gasped, short of breath from her fellatio treatment of his cock. She jumped on to the bed, turned on her back and spread her legs. With her fingers she opened up the target for him.

"Quick Jack, in there. Ram that gorgeous cock all the way up my fanny! Give me a good rogering! Fill my cunt with your hot juice! Ooooo, yesss please! That feels sooooo gooood!"

Jack was in seventh heaven. Mandy's cunt was so hot! The transfer from lounge to bedroom had cooled him off just enough so that he was able to give a good account of himself. Mandy gripped his body tightly however so he was soon ready to fire again.

"I'm coming Mandy, I'm sorry; I can't hold it any longer!"

"That's OK Jack, shoot your load. I've been anticipating this ever since your mother told me you were coming here with her. Oooo yesss, I can feel your cock swelling! Go on, give it to me!"

Jack delivered and Mandy felt it all the way up to her womb. She made a lot of juice herself. She took Jack by surprise and rolled them both over; his cock was still deep inside her when he opened his eyes.

"How about that then?" grinned Mandy as she leaked copious juice down his shaft to join his own.

"Best fuck I've had for a while," he grinned back.

"But when will he be able to do it again? I have to go home this evening!"

Jack's head jerked to one side as he heard another voice in the room. Just entering the room were three naked girls, led by Helen. In another moment he was gazing at three naked pussies and three pairs of magnificent breasts, in addition to Mandy's, which were still squashed to his chest. His cock flexed!

"He likes you girls," giggled Mandy. "His cock just jumped twice! Once when he looked at you and once more when I giggled."

"Come on Mandy, get off him now so that we can see it!" Janine's pussy was throbbing. It had been agreed between them. Jack was to have Mandy's cunt first, then he was to be offered Helen's arse. Janine would get fucked up her pussy and finally Sue would get arse fucked too. All this of course depended on Jack's stamina. Sue would not mind if he had nothing left; she still wasn't sure and really wanted Frank to cure her fears.

Mandy squelched as she rose from Jack's body. His cock appeared, all shiny and wet; he was still almost erect. Mandy slid down his thighs, leaving a sticky trail. Helen leant over and sucked Jack's cock deep into her mouth. He groaned and pushed her head down on to his groin.

"I'll do that Jack, you play with her tits," instructed Mandy as she reached his feet. As she did so she had a thought. She quickly put Jack's feet tight together and motioned to Sue to take her place. When her friend was in position she took Jack's feet and agitated Sue's pussy and clit with his big toes. Sue had to grab a hold of Mandy's breasts to keep in position.

Sue didn't get to orgasm because Helen decided that Jack was hard enough for her purpose. She mounted him, facing away from him and opened her arsehole with her fingers. With Janine guiding Jack's cock he was soon ensconced inside her hot arse with Janine spreading more and more lubrication as he began to thrust up into her body. Helen grasped Sue's shoulders for balance.

oooOOOooo

Laura sat in front of Frank's computer screen, staring at the picture in front of her. It was the one of her and Abigail sitting on a blanket in the woods. They were naked with their legs spread apart, showing their shaved pussies to the cameraman, Frank of course!

"Now that one was the one before we started to diddle each other," she giggled like a young girl. These pictures were turning her on. As she blinked the picture changed; in this one the girls were fingering each other's pussies.

"Oh my God, there we are," Laura gasped, feeling wet down below.

Frank was standing beside her, his finger on the mouse button. He clicked again for the next picture and Abigail appeared, leaning against that tree and pissing hard in the sunlight.

Laura gasped in surprise. "I didn't know about that one," she laughed, putting her hand out to Frank and accidentally making contact with the bulge in his slacks. "Ooops!" she said and made to remove it. Frank held her hand in place and after a moment she flexed her fingers and began to feel his growing rod.

"Ohhhh Frank," she murmured as he reached down to cup her right breast. "I remember now. Straight after you took that picture of both of us you fucked us both, up our pussies and then up our bums! That was the first time that I saw your great big cock. It was my first arse fuck too! Are you still as big?"

Frank turned her on the swivel chair and she was facing him, cock high! Laura didn't waste any time; she began to release Frank's cock from his pants. Frank had his eyes closed and Laura was concentrating so neither of them noticed that the computer mouse had been pressed several times so that the picture now showing was the full screen one of a naked Caroline.

"Wow, it's still magnificent," whispered Laura as she began to stroke Frank's full size prick. "Is it all right to suck it Frank? Please!"

Frank thrust his cock into her mouth as she parted her lips; at the same time he forced both his hands down the front of her blouse to grasp her lovely breasts. They were about the same size as his Abigail's. Apart from their ages the sisters might well have been twins!

"I'm going to fuck you Laura!" he growled as he began to drag her to his bedroom. Laura made no protest whatsoever. A naked Caroline watched them expressionlessly as they went out the door.

oooOOOooo

Jack's bum was flexing up and down and in and out as his cock shafted Janine's pussy. Her arms were around his shoulders as she kept pulling him down on to her warm brown breasts.

Jack was sweating now; all this fucking was hard work! He dripped on to Janine's body as their joining squelched juicily each time they fucked at one another. Now she grabbed his buttocks to encourage him to fuck her harder.

"Oh my God," he howled as Jan scratched his cheeks with her long fingernails. "Do it some more darling; I love that, Mum does it to me too!"

Jan heard the comment, as did Sue who was the only other one of the four girls in the room. She made no comment but she now slid a hand into his sweaty bum crack and found his puckered arsehole. Then she spoke.

"Does your mother do this to you Jack?" she murmured as she pushed two fingers forcefully into his arsehole.

Jack howled and shot his load, splashing his cum deep into Jan, splashing her cervix and filling her hot cunt with his seed. Janine fucked at his arsehole with her fingers and Jack just kept on coming. Eventually he collapsed on to her body, completely drained. Jan kept her fingers where they were.

"Thank you Jan darling," said Jack. "Christ, that was hot; I can't believe how sweaty I am. Let me get off you and let you breathe."

"No Jack, stay right there! Let's just calm down slowly. Do you want me to remove my fingers?"

"Oh no, they feel lovely; just keep frigging my bum a little more!"

Jack kissed her, his sweat still dripping. Janine stroked her spare hand all over his sweaty back, making it very wet. She mixed it with her own moisture.

Jack reluctantly took his long but soft prick from Jan's cunt, forcing her to remove her fingers. He turned to sit on the edge of the bed to see Sue moving forward. She took his cock in her hands and bent to suck him into her mouth. Jack moaned and leaned back on to Jan's tits.

"That's wonderful Sue but I don't think I can go again tonight! The others have drained me dry!"

Sue kissed him with cummy lips.

"That's OK Jack, as long as I can be first next time. I've diddled myself off about six times while I've been watching. It's been a great evening for me!"

"And for me!" laughed Jack. "I never thought that this would happen to me tonight! Let's us three go and have a nice shower now."

"I'll wash you both," giggled Sue.

"That will be lovely," smiled Jan. "And Jack, your secret is safe with us, always!"

"What secret?"

"The one about your mum diddling your arse as you fuck her. I wonder if she's diddling Frank's as he fucks her tonight!"

oooOOOooo

Laura was indeed frigging Frank's arse firmly as he thrust deeply into her cunt. She had been doing it from the moment he forced his hard fat cock into her cunt. He was squeezing her tits hard as his thrusting motions increased in speed and intensity.

"You're going to make me come, you fucking vixen," he growled. "I've got a big load for you!"

"Goody goody," gasped Laura, frigging faster. "Come on Frank, give me all your spunk. Just like you used to fuck us both together in the past!"

"Except that now you're going to get it all!" shouted Frank as his cock swelled and discharged. He pumped and pumped and his sperm filled Laura's hot wet cunt so much that her juices and his splashed back out of her passage. Frank flopped off her belly, his softening cock glistening with their combined juices.

Laura laid her head on his belly and took hold of his sticky penis. Then she swallowed it, sucking their mixture into her mouth. Then she turned and kissed him, sharing the taste.

"I used to look forward to that when Abigail would invite me over to stay with you. Your cock was, and I guess it still is, the highlight of my life."

"Thank you Laura. I must say I looked forward to your visits. I never had much notice because Abigail would almost always keep it a secret until you were almost at the door."

Laura moved to stand by the bed, stroking Frank's now dry cock. It began to grow again.

"I'm going to go and have a pee," she said. "When I come back you'll have to see if my bum has closed up too much for your cock!"

She bent over quickly to show her arse crack and its secret place. Then she left the room. She went to her bathroom, which meant that she had to pass the computer. Due to the time passed the screen was now blank. As she passed the computer she nudged the mouse.

The picture of Caroline stared out at her. Laura stopped and stared at the beautiful creature before her. After a few seconds she walked on, a sad smile on her face.

oooOOOooo

In the apartment on the other side of the second floor Abby was happily bouncing up and down on top of Rob, his cock buried deeply inside her cunt.

"This is a great end to a very sad day," she said, bending down to kiss her brother. "I've had two lovely orgasms already and I can feel myself building up to a third. How about you, my darling brother?"

"I'm just waiting for you to come my dear sister; then I'm going to stick this cock into your other hole and shoot my load up there!"

"Oh yesssss!" shouted Abby, coming almost instantly at the thought of an arse fuck. "Oh yessss please Rob my darling, let me get ready for you!"

Abby now raised herself off Rob's thick hard tool. She put both hands into her cunt and liberally spread her juices up her bum crack and into her arsehole. She dried off her fingers on her own buttocks and gripped her buttocks again, pulling the cheeks open wide. Looking down Rob could see into her arsehole.

"There you are Rob darling," she panted from her exertions. "Push your cock in there darling, I'm ready."

Ready she may have been but it was still a tight fit. It crossed Abby's mind that Rob's cock was growing with all the exercise that she and the others were giving it. Thinking of him fucking others made Abby get wetter. She began to rub her clit hard as Rob got into a long firm fucking motion up her arse. He hit the top of her rectum and she squealed at the top of her voice.

"Fucking Hell Rob, that hurt! No, no, don't stop! Do it again! I want you to hurt me again! I love you inside me anywhere; I love you!"

oooOOOooo

Helen, Sue and Janine were just leaving Mandy's, standing on the top landing talking to a naked Mandy and Jack. They heard Abby's passionate shouts.

"I've got to get Rob's cock in my holes soon," sighed Mandy as she reached for Jack's drooping tool. "As soon as I've got rid of this fucker! When are you going home Jack?"

"Tomorrow I think," he said gloomily. "I would love to stay, of course, but I do have to go to work. Mum could stay then I could come and fetch her next week-end!"

"No," said Mandy, "it's best for the Armitage's that you take her back with you, at least for now. Frank has got a lot of sexual work to get through these days but I'm sure that he will find plenty of times to get close to your mother in the near future."

Jack looked a little bemused at this but Janine settled it for him.

"You know you can come back anytime Jack. Us girls will love to see you again and at the very least you have some unsettled business with Sue here, haven't you? Your mother will need your special skills, won't she?"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers