Armitage Family Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Now Frank, now! Fuck me now! I'm ready! Give it to me hard and fill me with your spunk!"

Frank began to speed up his thrusts in and out of Sue's hot cunt. She was with him all the way, humping her hips at his plunging ramrod. Her juice was plentiful and began to leak and splash their genitals.

"Ooooo!" squealed Sue. "Ooooo yessss! I'm going to come; I can feel it coming! Owwwww yesssss!"

She came all right. Frank felt her almost squirting her cum juice along his shaft. It set him off and he felt his balls despatch his spunk up his piss tube. It shot out of his cock, trying desperately to cool Sue's hot flood. He was secretly proud of himself to fuck a virgin cunt, make it come and to deliver so much spunk. Then he remembered; he reached for the camera and withdrew his prick.

"Here we go, Sue my darling! Close up shots of your virgin deflowered cunt, brimming over with juice, yours and mine. With a little practice you will be able to squirt your cum, just like Caro and Mandy can! What did you think of your first time?"

Sue reached up and put her arms around his neck.

"How soon before you can fuck me again?"

Frank laughed and busied himself taking shots. Sue acquiesced until he tried to turn her over. She grabbed his soggy sticky tool and swallowed as much of it as she could. Frank gasped but then started filming her again. Eventually he had her on her belly, kneeling at her head as she sucked on his tool. He reached down and parted her buttocks. By leaning forward he could see her twin holes as she continued to fellate him. He took more pictures.

"Your arsehole is perfect Sue. The entrance has a fairly dark puckered ring and if I just feel inside a little I can see a lovely pale pink colour. Can I spread some of your cum juice on to it?"

Sue finally stopped sucking on Frank's tool. It was now back to about eighty percent of its full size. She sat up on the bed and spread her thighs around Frank's hips. Her cunt was still soggy.

"Just do it slowly please Frank. No one else has touched me there since that night. I am still so frightened."

Frank leaned forward and kissed her, using all his skill to try and calm her. He rubbed a palm all over her belly and slowly moved on down to touch her pussy again. Then her cupped his whole hand over her cunt and rubbed gently. Sue made more juice until his hand was very wet. Now for it!

Frank slowly pushed his whole hand further until he was covering both cunt and arse holes. Sue moaned in to his mouth. It was a moan of pleasure. Thus encouraged, Frank anointed her anus with her juice and rubbed gently. Sue moaned again. Now to the next and final step!

Frank rubbed his middle finger around the entrance to Sue's now wet hole.

"Relax now darling Sue," he murmured softly into her ear.

His finger slid into her rectum. He stopped. His index finger slid in alongside the middle one. Sue was purring with feeling now. Frank's two fingers pushed on inside a little deeper and began to gently frig Sue's rectum. She opened her eyes and stopped kissing him. He stopped moving his fingers.

"Your fingers are inside me," she said wonderingly. "It doesn't hurt a bit; it feels a little strange but not unpleasant at all. In fact, now that I think about it, it feels rather nice. I want to see your fingers inside me."

Frank carefully picked her up off the bed and took her to the full-length mirror. By twisting around Sue could see her bum and Frank's fingers.

"Put another finger in," she whispered. Frank inserted his third finger.

"Finger fuck my bum," she said. Frank obliged.

"That's about as thick as your cock, isn't it?" she whispered again. Frank nodded and kissed her again.

"Can I have some more Champagne before you fuck my arse?" grinned Sue.

"Are you sure," asked Frank.

"What, the Champagne or my arse? Yes to both Frank my darling. Peter Graham is going to get an almighty shock tomorrow!"

OooOOOooo

Sue sipped at her Champagne as she looked through Frank's photo albums on the computer. She was enthralled with them all.

"Will mine look like this?" she asked as she opened Helen's file.

"Of course," grinned Frank. "A professional result is my speciality."

"Oh my God!" shouted Sue as looked at a full frontal of Helen pissing off the wall. "Just look at that! That's fantastic! Where did you take those?"

"Just outside that window," said Frank, pointing. "My patio is out there."

"Oh my gosh; just looking at Helen pissing is making me want to go. Can I go out there and do it?"

"If you like. It's dark now though so the shots may not turn out as clear and candid as Helen's are."

"I don't care. This Champagne is making me die for a piss. Let's go and do it and then you can fuck my bum!"

"Outside?" queried Frank, his cock beginning to stiffen in anticipation.

"Why not," giggled Sue? "I think I'm game for anything right now. Bring your camera and let's do it!"

She left the screen showing Helen and followed Frank outside. There she quickly mounted the wall and prepared herself.

"Hurry up Frank," she gasped. "I'm going to do it!"

Frank switched on the floodlights on the patio and took up position. Immediately Sue's urethra trembled and a clear pale yellow stream jetted out. Frank took plenty of shots as his cock stiffened yet again. What a great time he was having with these young girls!

Sue finished peeing and dismounted from the wall. She turned around and placed her hands on the balustrade, sticking her ample bum cheeks out towards Frank.

"How about this," she turned her head and grinned at him. "Can you fuck my bum right here?"

"I think that can be arranged," Frank grunted as from a distance of about three feet he aimed his prick at her lovely orbs. "There's just one thing I want to do first."

"What's that Frank?"

"This!" Frank took his prick in his hand and aimed. Piss shot from his tool, splashing hard on to the offered target.

Sue gasped and squealed but she held fast, only turning her head to watch him piss on her. Frank played his hot liquid all over her back and buttocks and then aimed at her twin targets of cunt and arsehole. She tensed again but held her ground.

As soon as he had finished Frank stepped forward and fitted his cock into Sue's bum cleft. He had, of course, softened as he pissed but now he began to grow again in her warm wet valley. He reached around her to grasp her tits with one hand and to reach into her groin with the other. He soon found her little man.

"Ohhhhh Frank, are you going to do me now? Your hands are making me all excited and your cock feels so hot on my bum!"

"As soon as you are lubricated we will begin my darling. Open your thighs a little more to give me room."

Sue complied and Frank began to finger her; she made juice, lots of it. His stimulation of her breasts with her big hard nipples encouraged her liquid production. His cock was now at full stretch and he rubbed it up and down her cleft. Finally he judged that she was ready.

"Right Sue my darling," he said as he moved his cock to her pussy entrance. "I'll just slip him in here to get him all slicked up and then we'll begin."

Sue reached between her thighs and helped to guide Frank's cock to her cunt. Frank groaned with pleasure and pushed. His long fat rod penetrated her almost virgin cunt again.

"Ohhhh that's lovely," sighed Sue. "I'm going to do a lot of this from now on!"

Frank placed his hands on Sue's buttocks, thumbs pointing at her little puckered entrance. He pulled her buttocks apart and there it was! Her arsehole opened up to reveal a bottomless black hole. He slowly pulled his cock from her cunt and placed the tip to the entrance to her arsehole.

"There we are, Sue my darling," he breathed. "Plenty of room in there for me. Anyway, with the right action your rectum will open wider to accommodate my tool. Let's do it!"

Sue moaned but didn't move as Frank slowly and carefully penetrated her hot soft tunnel entrance. As his knob end disappeared he took a firm grip on her hips and pushed slowly but firmly. His cock slid inexorably inside her to the hilt. Frank stopped and waited.

"There we are Sue; or rather, there I am, right up your arse. What do you think about that? How does it feel?"

Sue expelled the breath that she had been holding, seemingly forever.

"It's all right Frank; it really is. I never would have believed it but there I am with a huge cock up my bum!"

"Your arse is lovely and hot Sue. It's making me want to come. I won't last long this time!"

"This time? Are you going to it again later? Your cock is lovely and hot too. You can fuck my arse with it now Frank! Go on, do it, fuck my arse!"

Frank complied; he couldn't hold back any longer anyway. Gripping Sue's hips tighter he pulled back and then pushed again. Miraculously Sue pushed her hips back at his rigid pole. Frank let go of her hips and delved around them into her pussy, putting two fingers of each hand up her sticky love tunnel. He began to thrust firmly.

"Oh yesss, oh yessss, oh yesssss!" howled Sue. "Fuck me; fuck me hard! Oh my God, I'm coming again!"

So was Frank! He squirted his cream into her hot arsehole just as she in turn squirted her cum all over his fingers in her cunt. His cum began to leak back out of her hole and join her cum on his hands.

They froze in position for quite a while, winding down. Then Frank began to spread their combined liquids all over Sue's belly, cunt and buttocks. He slowly eased his shrinking prick out of her hot tunnel.

"I think a nice hot shower will be just the ticket for you now, don't you? I can't send you home like this, can I?"

"I wouldn't mind," giggled Sue. "There's no one there to criticise my smell. I'll shower with you if you would like that?"

"No Sue, I can't do that. Caroline knows that you are here tonight and I am under strict orders not to wash your smell off until she's had a chance to feel it. Directly you've gone I have to call her to come down here. Would you like coffee and brandy before you go?"

Sue's eyes had widened as Frank had explained about him and Caroline. She accepted the drinks and thanked him profusely for her 'education'.

"I'm going to fuck Peter within an inch of his life tomorrow," she laughed. "Or rather, I hope he fucks me to within an inch of mine! All of my holes will be open to him, thanks to you. I was so nervous before tonight but you've opened my sexual horizons, make no mistake."

"You'd better get going then Sue so that you can get a good night's sleep before the big day tomorrow."

"I've never been thrown out of anywhere so nicely before," laughed Sue again. "You only have to ask Frank; I'll fuck with you again anytime!"

"I'll probably hold you to that one day soon."

They kissed nakedly for the last time and then Sue dressed and left, still with the smell of sex on her. Later she would phone Mandy and be told off because she hadn't taken her sexually smelly body upstairs for her to experience!

Frank phoned Caroline.

"She's gone," he said briefly.

"Two minutes," she replied and hung up.

OooOOOooo

Frank reclined naked on his sofa, thinking about Sue's great body. Then he thought about Caroline's and his shaft hardened instantly.

Caroline breezed into the apartment, carefully locking the door behind her. She took one look at her father on the sofa and dropped her robe. It was all she was wearing. She almost ran to Frank and kissed him, rubbing her naked body against his.

Caroline definitely smelt of sex!

"Ohhh Daddy, I was so unhappy waiting for you to call that I called Abby. She was just going up to Rob's. When I told her what was happening she invited me to go with her. So I went."

Frank groped into his daughters groin. She was wet and sticky!

"I let Rob fuck me and then I watched him make love to Abby. They don't fuck; they really do make love. After that Abby sucked his cock until he was hard again and then she told him to fuck my arse. So I've been fucked in both holes already tonight darling. Do I smell awful?"

"No, you smell very sexy and it's making my cock rise. I wasn't sure I could get it up again tonight but I will now. How do I smell?"

Caroline sniffed all over Frank's naked body, licking and kissing him at the same time.

"You smell vereeee interesting!" she giggled. "Your cock smells like it's been up an arse, your hands have got cum on them and there's an aroma of pee somewhere, male or female I cannot tell."

"Probably both," laughed Frank. He related the evening's happenings to her, kissing and cuddling her all the time. Then he showed her some of the photographs.

"Let's go shower now Caro darling," he said finally. "Then we can go to bed and make love."

"Wonderful," sighed Caroline. "Let's do it! I want to piss too so I'll do it on you in the shower!"

Later she called Mandy and said she might be a little late for work in the morning. Her daughter laughed.

"I've just had Sue on the phone. She had a marvellous time at Frank's tonight and she's going to fuck the boss's son tomorrow. She's been reborn!"

"That's not the only thing she's had," grunted Caroline a little jealously. "I've just washed her smell off Dad and now I'm going to put mine on him! Mind you, he washed Rob's juices off me too. I had a little session with Rob and Abby while I was waiting for Frank to call."

"Don't be too late in the morning Mummy. Frank's got an appointment with Jan around lunchtime for a little medical attention."

"Oh my God, when will I ever have him to myself," wailed Caroline. "He's always fucking around!"

"Maybe, but he loves you!" said Mandy and disconnected.

OooOOOooo

In the morning Caroline happily rode Frank's early erection. She did it slowly so as to extend the time of her enjoyment of his pre piss tool. She came three times before he shot his load deep up her cunt; he had two fingers up her arse as he did so.

They showered and pissed together and afterward they had a naked breakfast. Finally Caroline picked up her robe and prepared to leave. She kissed her father again.

"Mandy tells me that you're meeting that gorgeous coloured girl friend of hers today; Janine isn't it? I suppose that I shall have to call in on you on my way home from work and sniff you all over again?"

Frank had an idea.

"You can do that darling girl but I would like you to bring Mandy with you. I will probably have a surprise or two for you both. You call her for me and invite her, won't you. Afterwards we will all go out to dinner; I'll book that. Don't be late; you, or both of you, can stay over tonight!"

"Wow," said Caroline, "that sounds lovely and mysterious. I'll call Mandy before I go to work. You seem to be on really top form in the fucking department these days Daddy!"

"It's all you gorgeous women with your fantastic tits, cunts and arses," laughed Frank. "Off you go now, I've got to work on Sue's album and have a rest before this evening."

Caroline prised her father's hands off her breasts, slipped on her robe and kissed him a final time. She went upstairs to prepare for work.

She looked at the clock. She was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't late. She picked up her phone to call Mandy.

OooOOOooo

A little later Rob was moaning with pleasure as Helen worked on his cock. She had to work hard this morning but was eventually rewarded with several spurts of his semen. She licked him dry and then looked up at him with a smile, still holding his shrinking prick.

"That was hard work this morning boss," she said with a spunky mouth. "I had a job to keep you stiff."

Rob grinned sheepishly.

"I had a heavy night Helen. Both Abby and Caro came up and then Abby stayed the night while Caro went off to be with Dad. I fucked Caro in her pussy and her arse and then Abby wanted her share!"

Helen tucked Rob's prick away and kissed him, mingling his spunk with their saliva.

"Is it still alright if I take Thursday and Friday off Rob?" she asked. Her little hand with the long fingers was still inside his pants, fondling his penis. "I've asked Marge if she fancied taking coffee breaks with you. She said a definite yes so you'll have somewhere to fire your cum, won't you?"

Rob smiled weakly but his cock flexed in Helen's hand as he imagined Marge's lovely big breasts. Helen let go of him and zipped him up.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers