Armitage Family Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Mandy! Mandy! You beautiful creature you! I can hardly speak for just looking at you. You won't believe the number of times I've lusted after your beautiful body. Come down here and kiss me!"

"Your wish is my command," laughed Mandy as she knelt to straddle her uncle. "I've fancied you for years Rob, ever since I began to notice men. It was going to be only a matter of time before I got you to have me. I only found out about you and Abby a couple of weeks ago but she said to go ahead and seduce you! My, this is a lovely cock you've got here! I'm going to really enjoy this!"

Mandy had by now lowered her cunt on to Rob's hard shaft and he was feeling her hot juice. He reached up and handled her breasts for the first time.

"Ohhhh Mandy darling, your pussy feels so wonderful, all, juicy and hot. Will you do something for me that really turns me on?"

"Ooooo Rob, I like the way that you play with my tits," gasped Mandy. "What do you want me to do?"

"Something that Abby has always done for me ever since she was a little girl. Before we fuck I want you to slide your naked cunt along my shaft so that I'm all sticky with your juice. I just love naked pussies."

"OK," said Mandy. "Pull hard on my nips as I do it. All my friends have naked cunts, you've already seen Helen's; Janine does them for us. She's going to do Mummy's and Abby's from now on so we will all be really soft and smooth for you both. That's lovely Rob; I like my tits played with, the harder the better. Am I doing it right for you? Tell me when I can started to fuck you!"

Rob was in ecstasy as he mauled Mandy's tits. She in turn was excreting her love juice all over his lower abdomen, not just on his cock. Mandy was very very wet!

"Ohhhh God Mandy darling, you are the best wake up present a man could wish for. Let's fuck now! I must remember to thank Abby properly."

"You better had!" gasped Mandy as she deftly inserted her uncle's long hard cock into her cunt. "You better fuckin' had! Ohhh God, your cock feels gorgeous!"

oooOOOooo

Caroline concentrated as she inserted her father's big stiff cock into her sister's cunt. Frank was still lying on his back so she had to point his massive engine straight up into the air. Abby closed her eyes with acute pleasure as she felt her father's penis push into her vagina.

"Fucking Hell Daddy," she groaned. "Your cock's grown some more since the other day!"

Frank couldn't answer. Caroline had lowered her cunt on to his mouth and he was drinking!

The sisters were facing each other across their father's chest. They grinned at each other as their pussies began to leak fluid.

"This is awesome," moaned Abby.

"I'll say it is," answered Caroline as the sisters kissed one another.

Frank tried to do three things at once. Firstly he concentrated in thrusting his cock upwards into Abby. Secondly he made sure that he drank as much of Caro's juice as he could and thirdly he used his hands to their best effect. His right hand he used to play with two pairs of breasts and his left he pushed into Abby's bum crack until he could slide two fingers into her arsehole.

Soon both sisters howled into an orgasm and collapsed on top of their father. Frank's cock popped out of Abby's cunt, still stiff and ready to go; of course, Frank had still not had his early morning piss!

Caro and Abby kissed each other avidly, almost smothering Frank with their big round tits as they did so. Caroline remembered why they were there and captured his cock in one hand.

"Come on Abby, let's get ready for a double fuck! I'm on the bottom!"

Caroline extricated herself from the pile of bodies. She grabbed a brandy and threw it down her throat. Then she laid down flat on her back and spread her thighs.

"Come on Daddy, spear my cunt with your huge weapon. Abby darling, come here and kiss me; rub your tits against mine!"

As Frank knelt behind his two gorgeous daughters he beheld two pairs of twin pulsing holes. Caroline's were on the bed of course with Abby's waving about on top of her. He took himself in hand.

Frank guided his cock to Caro's vagina. He paused as his tip touched her entrance. With his left hand he stroked down Abby's arse crack; she moaned and spread her thighs wider. He thrust firmly into Caroline and slid a finger into Abby's arsehole. Both women grunted and kissed firmly as they ground their big firm breasts against each other.

Caroline broke contact with her sister's lips. "He's in my cunt," she said crudely.

"He's got a finger, no two, up my arse," gasped Abby as she felt a further invasion from her father. "God, I love it!"

"So do I," groaned Caro, "fuck us Daddy, fuck us hard!"

oooOOOooo

"Ohhhh Rob darling, fuck me hard!" shouted Mandy as Rob took her over the brink for the third time. "Ohhhh yessss, shoot your fucking load now! I want it! I fucking want it!"

Mandy was still on top. Rob was kneading her soft but firm buttocks hard. He felt his cum preparing to shoot up his piss tube. He was ready!

He slid his fingers into Mandy's bum crack and found her anus, hot and damp!

As he inserted a finger he fired his seed into Mandy's cunt. He felt the splashing on the walls of her upper vagina, close to her cervix. It was great! He fired again and again, hardly noticing Mandy squeaking with pleasure at each shot. Finally he was empty and he relaxed his grip although he kept his finger inside her hot rectum.

Mandy squirmed languidly on top of him, her breasts rolling across his chest, her rounded belly on his and her hot cunt leaking their hot combined juices.

"Rob?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes Mandy darling," he whispered back.

"Play with my bum hole some more. Put another finger or two in there. I do like it and Frank may want to fuck my arse when I go down there! I want my hole to be big enough!"

Rob obliged and felt her sphincter muscle massage the three fingers he eventually had inside her. His cock stayed hard inside her cunt, partly because he also still hadn't had his morning piss!

"I'd love to put my cock in there," he whispered in Mandy's ear.

Mandy didn't answer; she could feel his state of arousal. She eased herself off his stiff prick and lay flat. Then she lifted her thighs to her tits, exposing both her holes.

"There it is Rob, shaft my arse and fill it with your spunk. Then we'll have a nice shower together before I go to see if Frank still needs it this morning!

Rob groaned as he kissed his niece's vagina in preparation to his shafting her arsehole; Mandy was still very wet with their combined fluids. Then he moved forward up her body to kiss her with his cummy mouth. He pinned her thighs to her breasts as his cock made contact with her pink anal entrance. His cock was still wet and slippery of course and Mandy's hole was distended due to his earlier ministrations. His firm hard shaft easily slid inside her rectum, making Mandy groan.

"Ohhhh Rob that's lovely! How can you be still so hard after fucking me just now?"

"Probably because I haven't had a chance to have a piss yet this morning!" grunted Rob as he began to shaft faster and faster inside her arse. "Your arse is so hot darling; I don't think I'll be long before I fill it with my spunk!

"As long as you don't fill it with your piss!" giggled Mandy. "I don't have room for all of a man's early morning shower!"

Mandy's giggle rippled all the way up Rob's shaft. That did it! He groaned and began to spurt his offering deep into her rectum. Mandy held him tight, spreading her thighs as wide as she could, trying to get him deeper inside her.

Rob pushed in deep, enjoying the feeling of his cock discharging his love seed inside his niece. He kept still as his cock finally stopped flexing. He dropped his head between Mandy's lovely breasts, his sweat beginning to drip on her. His cock stayed hard and long, enjoying the wet hot feeling.

"Ohhhh Rob, that was great," said Mandy languidly. "Will you do it to me again one day soon? Perhaps we could have a double header with Helen? I know that she just loves your cock."

Rob kissed her soundly, squeezing her tits firmly and scraping her nipples through the hairs of his chest.

"God Mandy darling, I'd love to, subject to Abby's approval of course!"

Mandy laughed.

"Subject to Abby's approval! Don't forget that she's downstairs right this minute, getting fucked silly by Frank and that my mother is helping them! Abby's approval indeed! Come on, let's go shower so you can get rid of your piss! You can even piss it all over me in the shower if you like!"

oooOOOooo

At that moment downstairs Frank was in the process of changing cunts. Caro had just finished howling through a mind-blowing orgasm. He slipped out of her cunt and thrust into Abby's.

"Daddy's in my cunt now!" she screamed as he pressed down on her buttocks, forcing her to rub her pubic mound hard on to Caro's. "God, he's huge!"

The two sisters rubbed their clitorises together as their father fucked hard and fast into Abby. He rubbed one thumb in and around her puckered anus and reached around to find Caro's. She felt him searching and forced her hips upward to give him access.

Abby screamed and released her hot fluid all along Frank's cock. It almost squirted out of her hole between them and anointed Caro's cunt and belly.

Frank could last no longer. He groaned loud and long as his climax approached. He grabbed Abby's hips and lifted her off Caro as he withdrew his cock. His huge stiff engine spurted his thick hot cream between their bodies, coating their stomachs with semen. He spurted and spurted until he could do no more. He dropped Abby on to her sister with a loud sticky 'splat' and then pressed down on her back to spread his cum all over them. Finally he rested his cock, still stiff, in Abby's bum crack and gazed down with love on to the naked bodies of his daughters. They were kissing and weeping at the same time.

A moment later Frank was almost running to the bathroom for his piss, his long thick prick preceding him by his full eight and a half inches!

Needless to say, as soon as the shower water was hot the girls joined him. Abby was first, squealing with laughter as her fathers stream hit her belly as she opened the shower door. Then it was Caroline, taking his fat tool in her hand and directing his stream down on to her naked snatch. Afterwards they all kissed together and Frank felt a double reply from the girls.

By the time that Mandy arrived downstairs the three of them were clean and dry, albeit still naked. Caroline was making bacon sandwiches for breakfast. Abby and Frank were resting on the sofa. Abby had her head on his stomach, a hand around his fat soft shaft as she pecked hundreds of soft kisses on his knob end. His cock had grown a lot since she started the treatment!

"You've been a long time!" Abby greeted her niece. "What have you been up to with my man?"

Mandy laughed gleefully as she watched Frank's cock grow!

"Rob was magnificent! He shagged me rotten and I came several times before he shot his load. Just before he came he put a finger up my bum. I asked him to do it some more and it felt so nice I said that next time I wanted him to put his cock in there! Because he hadn't had his morning piss he was still hard so he said 'how about now?' I just rolled over and opened up for him and he fucked my arsehole wonderfully."

"Just like Daddy did! After we finished fucking him he ran for the shower to piss so we followed him in as he was letting fly!"

"What should I do now that I'm here?"

"Take over from me here," said Abby. "I want to go back upstairs to Rob. When he recovers enough I want him to shag my arse again. Then he can shoot his load up my cunny before we go out for lunch."

Caroline appeared from the kitchen with a tray full of bacon sandwiches just in time to see Mandy swallowing Frank's knob end. He was by now almost erect again.

"If you're leaving now darling take one of these up to Rob. I'm sure he needs a little more rest before he attacks your bum. Here's one for you Daddy!"

Abby took the sandwiches and kissed Frank over the top of Mandy's bobbing head.

"I'll come back later this afternoon with Rob," she said. "Maybe we'll have a real double header!"

"Hey, what about me?" squeaked Mandy, temporarily releasing her granddad's cock. "I don't want to be without!"

"Don't worry darling," said Caroline, pushing Mandy's head back down on to her father's cock. "There'll be two randy fuckers here. I'm sure you'll get your share. Hey Abby, don't forget your robe!"

"I'm coming back later, aren't I?" said a naked Abby as she headed out of the door. "There's only family in the building, isn't there?"

She got a shock however as she reached the first floor landing. Marj James was coming down the stairs from her second floor flat, wearing her Sunday best!

"Oh I'm sorry Marj, I didn't think that there would be anyone else in the building right now."

"Obviously," said Marj with a big smile on her face. "I'm living in my flat now Abby." She paused, "you are so beautiful my dear, just like your dear mother was. I know that if I was just going from one apartment to another in this building, I would be very tempted to wear nothing too!"

Abby smiled at her. She had known Marj almost all her life.

"I'm just going to see Rob," she said calmly.

Marj impulsively kissed her on both cheeks. "Of course you are," she whispered. "I wish I was."

Abby continued on up the stairs and into Rob's apartment. He had gone back to bed and was snoozing. He opened his eyes as Abby entered the room.

"How many fucking times have you fucked Marjorie James?" she snarled at him as she banged the plate of bacon sandwiches down on the bedside table.

OooOOOooo

The day moved on. Mandy was successful in completely restoring Frank's mighty engine and she reaped the benefits, once in each hole.

Caroline went home to her apartment, promising to return later. She too, went naked but didn't meet anyone on the stairs.

Frank and Mandy were laid on his bed, talking quietly. Mandy soon brought up the subject of her girl friends.

"Helen's a bit in love with you, you know Frank," she said. "Then Sue is definitely coming to see you tomorrow night. What are you going to do to her?"

"Everything that she will let me do," chuckled Frank. "Have you seen her gorgeous tits; oh, of course you have, I was forgetting!"

"Right gramps, oh sorry, just listen to me. Sue has had a bad experience when she was younger; she hasn't even told me what it was but I do know that it was the reason she left home. Her mom came to see her a few weeks ago and she cried for a week afterwards. We must be her family now."

"I wonder what it was," mused Frank as he idly began to play with Mandy's nipples. "I shall have to tread carefully until she tells me what it is that upsets her so."

"I'll tell you one thing that she's told us," said Mandy. "It was to do with her brothers; but she's still a virgin!"

"Christ! I'll have to get the towels out! I don't want her to bleed all over everything."

"I suggest that you get rid of her hymen with your fingers first," smiled Mandy helpfully. "She did say something though about maybe letting you have her arse!"

"Wow," said Frank, inserting two fingers up Mandy's pussy. "Just thinking about shafting Sue's arse with my hands full of those tits is getting me going again!"

"We'll have a practice in a minute or two," giggled Mandy, capturing his cock in her little hands. "That just leaves Janine?"

"Ah yes, I have a tentative appointment with her at the gym and pool on Tuesday afternoon. God Mandy, you have lovely frigging hands!"

"You'll have no trouble with Jan, Frank darling. She's up for it all right! Her secret is back home in Barbados. It's her brother this time! You'll be able to fuck all her holes and she'll come back for more. Until Jack returns, that is!"

"She liked him then?"

"Oh yes, very much so. Mind you, we all did. Jack is going to get fucked until he drops, and then some, next time he comes. Except perhaps by Sue, she may have ensnared Peter at the shop by then. Ooooo Frank, my pussy is getting awful horny, please fuck me now!"

Frank quickly mounted his granddaughter and she guided his prick to the target. He thrust his pillar deep into her cunt and began to shaft firmly in and out of her.

"That, ungh, just leaves, ungh, the question of, ungh, photo albums," grunted Frank as he pounded Mandy's cunt. "Do you think, ungh, that they'll, ungh, agree?"

"Oooo Frank! They're, ooo, dying for you, ooo, to ask them, oooo! When, oooo, are you, oooo, going to do, oooo, Helen's, ooooooo?"

"Wednesday evening, ungh, after work, ungh!" Frank fired his seed into Mandy. "She's a bit of a goer, isn't she? She keeps sucking Rob off at work you know!"

"Ahhhh yessss," Mandy gasped into her umpteenth orgasm of the day. "So does Marj James; did you know?"

"No, but it doesn't surprise me. God Mandy darling, your cunt is so hot and slippery. I've had Marj too; did you know that? I must taste you!"

"I'll suck your cock clean Frank darling. Yes, I did know; Mummy mentioned it on one of our sessions. When I've cleaned your cock I shall kiss you and then swallow it all. Mmmmmm!"

OooOOOooo

Rob had managed to calm Abby down. He simply pinned her down on the bed on her back and inserted his long hard cock deep inside her. Abby simply collapsed with happiness. She completely forgot that she had intended to get Rob to fuck her arse first.

"I love you, you stupid cow," he gasped. "I'm going to be fucking you for the rest of your life but if any other pussy offers itself I won't refuse it, do you hear?"

"Yes Rob darling! It's just that I do love you so! I'll try to be less jealous. After all, I already knew about Caro, Mandy and little Helen. That's quite a score you know, including little old me!"

"You're not old! You're gorgeous all over and I can't resist you! God! Your cunt is so hot. How many times has Dad been in here this morning?"

"Twice," giggled Abby, almost causing a premature ejaculation from Rob; only his previous action stopped it. "Daddy is so virile now. He will have fucked Mandy by now. She loves his cock; mind you, I think Mandy just loves cocks, period!"

"I love cunts," grunted Rob, forcing the pace now as he pounded his sister. "Her comes my fucking juice, Abby darling! Oh my God yessss! Here it is!"

Abby squealed as she felt her brothers semen squirt into her. It crossed her mind in a split second that soon he would be firing into her unprotected vagina. That made her orgasm all along his shaft; her orgasmic juices almost burnt his cock!

They went and had another shower after that, washing and loving each other all over, especially their genitals. When Rob groaned as Abby pulled his prick long she kissed him as she held it to her belly.

"Go on Rob, piss on me! I love to feel your hot stream on my body!"

"You have to do me next!" groaned Rob as he let fly.

OooOOOooo

Later in the day Frank woke from a long recuperative nap. He heard noises in his sitting room and got up to see who was about.

Caroline and Mandy were looking at the pictures in the albums. The one that they had open as Frank entered was of Mandy herself. They hadn't heard him enter. They were both naked.

"You dirty little tart!" exclaimed Caroline. "Just look at that spunk oozing from your arsehole. Was that from your first time?"

"I think so," answered Mandy. "My bum hole looks bigger in that shot, doesn't it? God, now that I've tried it I do love a cock up my arse! Jack's felt gorgeous."

"You like him, don't you?"

"Fucking Hell yes but so do Helen and Jan. If Sue lets him after she's had Daddy I'll have real competition. Maybe I can help her to get Peter to fuck her soon so that she will forget all about Jack."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers