Armitage Family Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Yes, you're right Jan, my mum will want me to look after her needs. Thanks a million girls, I'll be down here again soon!"

"What was all that about?" Asked Mandy as she and Jack watched the girls going down the stairs. "What does your mother need from you?"

"Oh nothing really," said Jack. "It was just something that came up with Janine and Sue, that's all."

Mandy's thoughts had the beginnings of an explanation but she kept quiet. All such revelations had to come from the perpetrators, not from her wild guesses.

As Mandy and Jack turned towards the apartment they heard Abby shout again.

"Yessss Rob yessss! You fucker you, cream my arse!"

"Wasn't that Abby shouting?" asked Jack.

"I didn't hear anything," said Mandy. "Come on, let's see if I can get your cock up one last time tonight. You can have my arse if you like!"

In five seconds Jack was like a ramrod. In thirty seconds he was knocking on Mandy's back door!

oooOOOooo

Frank had found out that his theory about rectums was still valid. Laura's lubricated arsehole had opened up and accepted his big hard cock as if it was an old friend. He was now deep inside her, flexing his shaft as he gently thrust into her.

"Ohhhh Frank, I love that," Laura whispered. "You can do this every time we meet. Let me try to squeeze your cock with my sphincter muscle. I might be able to toss you off!"

"It feels fucking good Laura! Let's just take our time and enjoy this. I want to cream your arse so much that you can feel it leaking out of you all night!"

Laura winced as Frank's girth almost hurt her from time to time but mostly she was proud of herself that she could still accept his size and also that she could actively join in.

They had started this session with Frank behind her. Although Laura liked this with Frank mauling her titties and playing with her long wet clitty she wanted to see him and watch him as he fucked her arse. So they carefully moved so that finally she was sitting on his hips with his cock still buried in her bum.

"Now I can see everything," she panted as Frank pulled on her hard nipples. "When I'm ready to come Frank darling I want you to rub my clit really hard and fast. Will you do that for me."

"Right now I'll do anything you fucking want!" grunted Frank.

Laura fucked Frank from above, her arsehole becoming more and more comfortable as time went by. Then suddenly she wanted to come!

"Now Frank, now," she gasped. "Frig my clitty now!"

Frank obliged and Laura squealed and came, her juices flowing from her cunt on to Frank's hands. Frank felt her rectum squeezing again and this triggered his ejaculation deep into her arse.

Laura stopped coming and rested. Frank stopped coming and shrank a little. He began to spread Laura's juice all over her breasts and belly. He offered her his fingers and she sucked on them.

"Ohhh Frank, I really enjoyed that. I shall sleep well tonight! Now I need a pee and a shower before I go to bed. We have to leave fairly early in the morning."

She made to ease herself off Franks cock but he gripped her hips and stopped her.

"We can piss and shower together," he said. "Put your arms around my neck carefully so that my cock doesn't slip out of you. Then if I can stand up we'll go to my shower still joined."

Frank was still a big strong man and Laura didn't weigh too much so they made it to his shower stall.

"Close the door," ordered Frank. Laura obeyed. "Now lean back carefully against the shower wall and get ready to turn the tap on. Now piss on me!"

Laura tried to do as Frank had said but with his cock still in her arsehole it was somewhat inhibiting. He kissed her and she forgot that she was embarrassed; she needed to piss.

It shot out of her urethra very fast, spraying all over Frank's chest and belly. He enjoyed the hot liquid for a few moments and then turned on the shower tap himself. The cold water stopped the piss and separated the couple. Then the hot water came and they kissed and fondled one another. Laura finished her pee and then held Frank's cock as he pissed on her, aiming him mainly at her labia.

"I had forgotten how much fun it could be showering together," she said as they dried each other in the sitting room. "Do you remember the only time before this that we showered together, just the two of us?"

"Of course," said Frank remembering. "Abigail was so ill; I hadn't had sex for so long. We just fucked like rabbits all evening, finishing up in the shower. How about a nightcap? Brandy?"

"Yes please," said Laura.

She took the well-filled glass and drank. The fire went down into her belly. She wanted him again. She wandered over to the computer and pressed the mouse again. Caroline looked at her, almost wistfully.

Laura turned; Frank was looking at some papers on a table.

"Does Caroline let you put your magnificent cock in her arse?" she asked quietly.

Frank dropped the papers and looked up, seeing Caroline on the screen. Even at that moment he knew he loved his daughter. He looked at Laura guiltily.

"It...It's just a photo album," he croaked, his throat filling with phlegm.

"Oh yes?" laughed Laura, beginning to watch the slide show of the album.

Frank moved to stand beside her again. He made no move to stop Laura, even when it got to the shots of Caroline's full cunt and arsehole. The shots excited him as usual and his cock rose.

Laura noticed and took him hand again, resting his erection on her shoulder and rubbing him slowly. In due time his pre cum started and began to drip on to her left breast. She rubbed it on to her nipple and moaned softly.

"Well Frank, now I know, don't I?" she said softly. "I hope this wasn't going on while Abigail was still alive?"

"Oh good God no," said Frank. "Two weeks ago was the first time. She said that she was waiting for me to get over the worst of losing Abigail."

"That's all right then," said Laura as she swallowed Frank's cock for the last time that night.

The next morning Abby stretched luxuriously as she slowly became aware of where she was. Where she was was lying alongside Rob in his apartment. She became aware of something else, an underlying aroma of sex, stale sex at that!

She remembered Rob fucking her arsehole as the last thing last night. He had deposited a load of hot cum up her arsehole and as she had fallen asleep she had savoured the feel of the hot creamy slimy liquid beginning to spread in and around her crotch.

The stale sex smell was coming from her cunt! She looked across at Rob. He was lying on his back; his cock already at full stretch, ready for his early morning piss.

Abby smiled as she felt her cunny warm the juice already inside her and she carefully raised herself to mount her brother.

It was but the work of a second or two before she felt his rigid prick slide up into her pussy. She sighed with total happiness as she felt his cock thicken and stiffen inside her. She raised herself up his ramrod and savoured the feeling of a stiff hard prick inside her. Gently she began to move up and down.

The stale smell had gone! Now the aroma was of fresh hot juices. Abby was making copious new liquids that began to leak from her pussy!

Rob slowly became aroused; his cock was stiff, sure, but this was different to the early morning feelings that he was used to. Then he felt warm soft flesh touching his cheeks, moving across from left to right and then back again.

He opened his eyes. His vision was filled with soft rounded breasts. Abby's breasts; she saw his eyes open.

"Good morning my darling," she said. "I was beginning to wonder if you were going to shoot your load before you woke up! Your cock feels wonderful inside my pussy!"

"Ohhhh Abby darling," moaned Rob, "your cunt feels so hot and welcoming! I want to come inside you!"

"No problem brother darling, I'm just waiting for you to fill my pussy so that I can come all over your cock again!"

"God, I feel so hard; I've not had a piss yet! I don't know if I can come inside you until I've pissed!"

"I don't care darling, you can come and piss up my cunt if you want to! All I know is that when I feel you shoot something I shall come all over you!"

"Ohhhh Abby darling, here it comes, I love you! God, I'm bursting to fill you!"

Abby felt a hot jet of fluid inside her cunt. This triggered her own reaction. She gasped as her cunt flexed and trembled and ejected a hot stream all over Rob's cock.

Brother and sister kissed as Abby subsided on top of Rob's body, his cock still buried deep inside her cunt.

They relaxed as they wound down from their orgasms. They kissed and licked one another, holding each other tightly.

"That's what I call an early morning fuck!" giggled Abby.

"It was wonderful darling," said Rob. "Now I need to piss hard; I'm in pain!"

Abby raised herself off him and slid from the bed. She headed for the bathroom.

"Come on," she called as she disappeared. "If you're quick you can piss on me in the shower!"

oooOOOooo

Later that morning Frank kissed Laura goodbye as she got into the car. Jack was at the wheel, looking decidedly jaundiced and weak.

"I'll be in touch soon Frank darling," she said with a smile. "If you need me just call!"

Back inside his apartment Frank called Caroline.

"She's gone," he said briefly.

"I'm coming down," answered Caroline and disconnected.

In less than five minutes a naked Caroline was in Franks bed. A minute later his gigantic cock was deep up her cunt.

"Ohhhh my God Daddy," she howled. "Fuck me hard; make my pussy hot! God yes, you're so big! Fuck me hard!"

Frank rammed home. He knew where he wanted his cock to be, deep inside his daughter's cunt! Her love tunnel was so hot he wanted to come as soon as he entered her. He told her!

"Yessss Daddy yessss!" Caroline shouted. "Shoot your fucking load! I want to feel your hot cum! Fill my cunt, shoot your spunk!"

Frank obliged, he couldn't hold back anyway. Despite emptying his balls into Laura several times last night he could always produce for Caroline, Abby and Mandy; Helen too for that matter. Then it crossed his mind that he wanted to fill Sue and Janine too. He shot even more spunk into Caro.

Father and daughter relaxed in bed, occasionally touching and kissing one another. Caroline got up once to make coffee but Frank stayed where he was. Time passed by but around mid-day the internal phone rang. Caroline answered it.

"Hello. Oh hello Abby darling." Caro's hand stole on to Frank's growing cock. She giggled. "Yes we're still in bed. Are you with Rob? Is he a big boy then? You naughty girl! Daddy is just growing again. What? OK, that sounds good. Is Mandy coming too? Good, she can drive."

Caroline hung up and turned to Frank.

"Abby says that Rob is going to dump his spunk up into her any moment now; then we're all going out to lunch. Mandy is going to drive. So, Daddy darling, stick that enormous cock in me and fuck me silly! Then we'll shower and change; we've got thirty minutes!"

"Where are we eating?" grunted Frank as he rammed his big cock into his elder daughter. Christ, she was hot; he wasn't going to last long in here!

oooOOOooo

Mandy drove them to 'The Old Cock' on the outskirts of town. She loved to drive Frank's old Rolls, a 1960 model. It was only used for short journeys nowadays. Some of the female passengers seemed to find the choice of venue amusing. Frank and Rob refused to comment.

They were soon seated comfortably at the best and most secluded table in the restaurant. Not for the first time the Armitage name securing the best service available. Also the fact that they had recently lost a close family member ensured their privacy. Because of this privacy the family felt completely relaxed and able to talk about their recent experiences.

Caroline opened the discussion with a subject that had been nagging at her ever since her grandfather's funeral.

"Mandy darling, what did you do with young Jack last night?"

Mandy laughed and told the story, starting with her and Jack when she was only eleven and ending with last night's attack on the young man by the four girls.

"He's lovely," she finished. "He did very well. He fucked me and then did Helen's bumhole. He fucked Jan's cunt but couldn't quite get it up again for Sue's hole; she sucked him off. Then as the girls were going down the stairs we heard Abby shout at Rob to fuck her arse. I pretended that I hadn't heard anything but his cock rose again like a flagpole so he fucked me again. He did me again this morning before he left. My pussy is only just beginning to recover!"

"How about his mother Daddy?" asked Caroline to Frank. He smiled sheepishly.

"Well, as all you girls know I've been compiling a photo album scrapbook on the computer. Don't worry Rob, you will get to see them all very soon now."

"Get on with it Daddy," snapped Abby impatiently. "Did you fuck Laura?"

"Yes," he stated baldly. That got everyone's attention.

"I showed her Abigail's album, so far as it is as yet. Some of the pictures included her, naked of course so one thing just naturally led to another."

"I want some details," said Caroline accusingly.

"So do I," said Abby.

"And so do I" added Mandy.

Frank silenced them all as he gave them a graphic account of his evening with Laura. Then he shocked them as he confessed that Laura had accidentally seen Caroline's full frontal nude picture and had drawn the inevitable conclusion.

"Oh my God," said Caroline into the silence; "will she say anything?"

"She won't if she doesn't want the facts about her and Jack coming out," said Mandy calmly.

"Her and Jack?" said Rob. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes," replied Mandy. "Jan and Sue heard him admit it as he was fucking Jan. He got carried away when she fingered his arsehole, saying that his mother does that to him."

"That's that then," said Frank. "When she phones me, as she will, I will let her know that we know her secret and trade her silence for ours. Agreed?"

They all nodded.

"Now that that's out of the way," continued Frank, "I want to have a meeting of you all in my apartment next Saturday afternoon. We must decide where all our relationships should go. We need to open our hearts and say what we feel about everything to do with this family, no holds barred."

"Nothing at all?" asked Abby tremulously.

"Nothing at all darling," said Frank as he put one of his big hands over hers. "Let's go home now and think about it."

oooOOOooo

Sunday was a red-letter day for the Armitage family. They spent it together! Some might have called it a love in and some would have called it a fuck-in!

Caroline had stayed over with Frank again. They had made love several times during the evening but with no anal fucking this time.

Caroline woke first and remembered last night with a satisfied smile. She could smell stale cum; this was coming from her cunt and from Frank's body. She carefully lifted the sheet covering them and looked fondly at her father's long fat semi-erect penis.

Like Abby before her she considered taking him into her mouth. She changed her mind and slid softly out of the bed and went into the kitchen. She put the kettle on and called Abby. Surprisingly she was in her apartment.

"I just slipped out without waking Rob," she said in a whisper as if she were still in bed with her brother. "I need to take my pill, for a little while longer anyway."

"You've decided then?"

"Oh yes, I decided years ago but now is definitely the time. Daddy's meeting will be a good time to tell everyone."

Caroline had a brainwave.

"Abby darling, why don't you come down here and fuck Daddy with me now! I could call Mandy to go and see to Rob; she would just love that!"

Abby agreed instantly and Caroline immediately called Mandy who was instantly wide-awake when her mother suggested that she should visit her uncle for a quickie.

"You can come on down to your grandfather's apartment when you've finished there. I can't guarantee an energetic fuck after Abby and I have had our wicked way with him but I'm sure he'll do his best. Have a good time darling and we'll see you soon!"

Caroline prepared three coffees and then as an afterthought fetched the Remy Martin and three brandy glasses. She opened the outer door and Abby glided silently past her and into the kitchen.

They ceremoniously carried the coffee and brandy into Frank's bedroom. After putting them on the bedside tables they carried out the plan that they had devised in the kitchen. Frank was still ostensively asleep.

Abby and Caroline carefully peeled back the bed sheet to reveal their slumbering father. He stirred slightly as he felt the cooler airflow over his body. His cock hardened a little, now pointing up his belly.

Then Abby carefully climbed on to the bed and Caro positioned herself with her pussy almost touching her father's mouth. She gave the signal.

Abby, without using her hands scooped up Frank's cock with her lips and swallowed his shaft. She felt it harden more even as it entered her mouth. Caroline opened the lips of her labia to Frank, her vagina filling with juice as she did so. Both sisters had not, of course, cleaned out either Frank or Rob's earlier deposits!

Frank woke with a start, a very pleasant start! He instantly recognised Caro's snatch right before his eyes but it took him a moment or two to realise that there was two females in his bedroom!

In two seconds flat Frank grabbed Caroline's buttocks with his left hand and pulled her cunt to his lips while feeling for Abby's head and forcing her further down on to his hard erection. Talk about heaven! Frank was like a pig in muck!

After a few seconds his eyes managed to see down his body to confirm that it was, in fact, his younger daughter giving him a blowjob. He pulled both girls bodies more tightly to him, his heart pounding!

"Do you like your surprise Daddy?" giggled Caroline, replacing her pussy on his lips with her own. "I called Abby to help me out with the coffee so it seemed only fair that she had a chance to get fucked too."

Abby was still sucking enthusiastically. Frank felt that his gigantic cock was as big and hard as it had ever been.

"But what about Rob?" he gasped. "Won't he wonder where Abby is?"

"Oh, I think that Rob is going to have his hands full for a while. His early morning stiffy will be taken good care of!"

oooOOOooo

Rob also awoke to the feel of a hot wet mouth enveloping his hard shaft. Mandy had also stopped to make coffee but she hadn't thought of any hard liquor. She was definitely naked though!

Rob didn't open his eyes; he was in heaven and he wanted the feeling to last. The mouth fellating him felt so mobile, warm and juicy; his sap began to rise! Then it left him and he felt the mattress moving about.

"Well, will I do, uncle darling?" said Mandy's voice.

Rob instantly opened his eyes. Standing on the bed, straddling his hips was his niece, stark bollock naked! He was astonished, yes, but not so much that he couldn't take full appreciation of her beauty.

Mandy's happy smiling face looked down on him, her blonde curls framing her face much more closely at that distance. Her gorgeous breasts thrust out before her, seemingly much bigger from this angle. Her naked cunt was open before him, her vagina beginning to fill with her juice. Her hands were on her hips, arms akimbo. Rob's cock instantly flexed and throbbed.

"Christ Mandy, you startled me!" he exclaimed. "Where is Abby? What's going on?"

Mandy giggled, her lovely breasts wobbling. "Mummy called her urgently to go down to attend to Frank; something about a double header! I'm her temporary substitute; like I just said, will I do?"

Rob gazed at the gorgeous creature standing over him. He got the distinct impression that Mandy was dying to piss on him. Her pussy was even pulsing! God, the number of times that he had privately lusted after her and now here she was, all ready to go! He reached up and stroked her hips.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers