As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers

His left hand quickly reacted, moving the pointer to close the irritating ad so the photo spread of his bronzed blonde could be seen. Slowing the slippery cadence of cock stroking, his eyes fortuitously saw a word that stopped his massage and arrested his respiratory system...

"Mother."

Freeing his breath, his brow crinkled in disgust... but with an ever so small inkling of a thrill. Beside the word 'Mother' was an image that blazoned itself into Christopher's mind... there, atop a young hopeful man was a titillating, full figured older woman with two oily butterball breasts that routed the young man's face... the expression on the mother's face was pure ecstasy. Mouth agape in the shocking thrill of fucking her young stud... eyes sealed with the foreboding intuition that he was so close to cumming... and the mother was fully tan, too...

Christopher was immobile... traumatized and thrilled at the same moment. Usually, when he would see sex ads that he had no care for, his cock would slightly deflate until he could safely recover. Yet this time, his cock remained true... possibly even thickening more... as if a spell had been cast upon him from the outermost lands of paradise. His focal point came down the woman's arched back, to her well rounded backside where her son's hands were splayed across each ripe check; gripping her ass flesh as if there was no tomorrow. A hastened series of strokes blessed Christopher's solid cock as he recalled Natalie's wish for him to call her 'mother'... his eye lids striving to remain open, an image of him clutching her ass and thighs raced through his mind at first, but then a flurry of other potential women flooded his thoughts as he picked up the tempo. A persisting medley of tan skin, plentiful breasts and savory asses filled his mind as his seed was summoned from the deepest regions of his being.

"Mother." He gasped, suffering from vehement body shocks.

Instantly, he stopped his strokes, delaying his orgasm. And with a deep breath of anxiety, he clicked the link... opening up an entire new realm of discovery and bliss.

The top banner ad read; "The only site dedicated to the sexy truth of mothers who love their sons. Not as wrong as you think."

He immediately thought of Cheryl, yet quickly disregarded the notion as below the banner were a variety of couples engaged in lovely acts of lovemaking. Yet the idea of his mother hadn't fully been erased... it was favorably kept in the back of his mind as the piercing sword of truth stabbed his youthful heart. The shroud of memory and time were abruptly swept away, as if someone had lifted a two decade old veil of hatred and disgust from his eyes... now, he couldn't click fast enough to join the site so he could witness this taboo act. Successfully billing his home phone number with a 900 number, Christopher was granted full access to the video vault... hunting for just the right video clip, he clicked a tab that announced "Romantic Seductions". That's all he needed to see.

The video player slowly began the series of a stacked brunette with a muscular young man standing on a secluded beach at sunset. With his breath rapid with greed, Christopher watched in teetering expectation as to what would happen...

The middle aged mother, shapely and robust, was dressed in a lovely white mini dress as she stood at the ocean, staring into the beautiful orange hue of the setting sun. Slowly, a pair of strong eager hands came from behind her, grasping her waist, bringing her to a full embrace from behind. The twenty-something son nuzzled his mother's neck with supple tranquillity, kissing her bare neck amidst the lengthy flowing tresses of her hair that the wind delicately fluttered. Christopher jolted, arrested by the romanticism as he intentionally slowed his strokes... the mother looked so smitten as she fell back into the arms of her son, allowing him full access to whatever part of her body he wished for. His palms crawled up and down her shapely sides, grazing the promising width of her fertile hips... crawling up to her abdomen, nuzzling her stomach with his hold. She gasped aloud as their bodies began a slow rhythmic sway, locked together in each others arms... his right hand floated up, clasping at her large nourishing breast before running a finger through the inviting dark cleavage... her head lunged back against his shoulder as their mouths tediously meshed together for a kiss.

"Oh fuck." Gasped Christopher, tightening his hold on his cock, which was now throbbing with fierce necessity.

Their kiss was unhurried as the two's hands couldn't get enough of the other. Then, the son cleverly leaned over to sweep his mother off her feet in one fluid motion. With their eyes fixed on each other, he lovingly carried her off the beach... the scene faded to black as the couple faded away on the horizon...

A isolated candle was seen next as our viewpoint showed the mother standing alone, completely nude with only the illumination of the candle to see her son before her... next, a close up of their mouths fluttering together for a kiss as soft, romantic piano played a haunting love theme. Their actions were fluid and passive, yet replete with raw unbridled eroticism. The hotel room was dark, yet sheltered and secure from the outside world... we follow the couple gradually leaning back upon the bed with her frenzied son atop her, hungrily chewing the nape of her delicious neck... the harmonious sound of slurping kisses and heightened moans, blending perfectly with the music that seemed to embody their obvious passion.

"Oh my beautiful son." Gasped the submissive mother.

His reply was a guttural cry of hope as he traversed down her sweaty neck to the mounting fullness of her life giving breasts.

"Mother." He confidently exhaled before filling his mouth with her areola.

As when he was an infant, she cradled his head, feeding from the breast that gave him life years before. Now she provided him with a much more distinct form of life... the life that only two lovers could ever know.

Sitting in an absorbed trance, and feeling his heart almost explode from his chest, Christopher watched in open-mouthed wonder. Could this really be happening? Was this as guiltless and fantastic as this video displayed? All he knew was the sheer magnitude of his cock was at its prominence... burning with grueling joy as his palm stepped up its unwavering pace. His heartfelt inquisitiveness was about to pay off, but before his seed would be spilt, his subconscious would inject a hated and neglected woman from his life...

Christopher's body glistened with a luster of perspiration, glowing in the dark from the light of the monitor. His stylish hair marinated in sweat as the son lovingly slipped his penis inside the woman who bore him. A stalwart river of sperm floated in Christopher's vein as he legs trembled in impending rhapsody as the couple before him experienced what came so naturally to them... At that moment, Christopher envisioned a woman that could grant his appeal for such sanctity... Cheryl...

His strokes ceased as he cursed himself for thinking such an appalling thought. Yet he had never known such excitement before in his entire life. As his flaming masturbation continued, the doubt and apprehension gave way to pleasure and euphoria. He now envisioned himself atop Cheryl, sliding his daring, hungry cock in and out of the woman whom he'd hated for so long. In a split instant, he embraced love and forgiveness... in his resolve; his entire being came into a point of convergence. He cried out an incoherent plea for Cheryl as he gazed down to see his colorful cock being vigorously fondled. The emollient acted as a Cheryl's warm pussy, receiving the piercing luxury of her child's solid stalk... all Christopher could envision was her golden hued skin and thick mahogany hair, entangled and twisted by the frantic lust and thirst for hot sex. He felt the tickle of his seed bubble... yet he shook it off, wanting this deliriously excitable fantasy to remain. Closing his eyes, all the helpless young man could hear were the promising moans and sighs from the video... Christopher leaned his head upon his left hand, fatigued from the forbidden lavishness.

"Oh mother." Christopher quietly declared. "I love you... so much."

With that, his grip compressed about the base of his stem, simulating Cheryl's vagina muscles enfolding his cock.

"Come inside me." Panted the mother in the video as Christopher looked up in shock.

"Oh mother, I will... I will." Replied the hopeful child.

So much for holding his cumm.

As the son began building his momentum, so did Christopher. The son wildly thrashed atop his lover, clawing and mangling her ass and thighs. Countless droplets of sweat poured from Christopher's brow, feeling the rupturing pulses on his aching cock... he struggled for air with loud gasps, really getting into it. His neck arched back as his back bowed... his legs and ass, all contracting together as his chair violently teetered... sweat saturated his seat, obeying the inborn command for orgasm... he felt like this was his first time all over again...

"Mother! Oh fuck... muuu....." Christopher bellowed out at the top of his lungs.

His right arm bashed against the table as a series of four vicious jolts shredded his flesh. A fiery depiction of him embedded deep inside Cheryl bowed his back... his tone ass, towering from the humid chair as his body took on an entirely new configuration. This orgasm was unlike any he had ever experienced. The again, he had never thought of his mother in such a way either... regardless, this young man was had dangerously swam on the outer shores of the ultimate taboo. And when the first flood of his scalding sperm burst from his stem, every muscle and vein in his body was besieged. His neck, strained and bloodthirsty for more...

"Mom... I'm cuuuum... sweet muuuu...." He cried out once more, hoping that somehow... in some unfeasible way, that Cheryl would hear his cries.

Steam after steam of thick, syrupy cumm bombarded the desk, keyboard, and floor... yet the last thing on this hopeful son's mind was where his seed fell. All that mattered to him was somehow accomplishing every young man's perfect dream of landing his mother in bed. Fast and frenzied images shattered his mind's eye, seeing Cheryl on her knees with her slippery beige ass high in the air... millions upon millions of tiny bursts of light crippled Christopher as a steady river of hot elixir poured from his cock...

He gasped, he bowed...

Cheryl deep throttling his shaft with a savage mouth, inhaling his entire length... her nose mashed to his pubic hair...

A thick rope of white seed doused his chest, and his mother was atop him, riding him for all he was worth...

He collapsed, dropping to his knees while maintaining quick, brave strokes. The forbidden curse every son is born with abducted Christopher, leaving him panting and utterly exhausted... he fell to his side as the aftershocks of his orgasm spilled smaller amounts of sperm upon the carpet...

He had done it. Masturbated to the most unlawful fantasy known to man... reality soon crept back into his thoughts, as he couldn't believe what he had just done. Christopher lied there; catching his breath as his heart hammered in his chest.

"Oh God." He murmured, rolling over on his back.

Staring at the ceiling, the brutal reality sank in that he desired his own mother. The very reason for his existence... did he just really do this? Did he just imagine what he think he did? And if that was so terribly wrong, why was his cock still erect with full resolve?

At that moment, Christopher thought of what his mother was doing and where she was at the exact moment he came... his heart was plagued with unrelenting guilt, yet fully aware of his ultimate hope and destiny.

"Mother." He quietly gasped, sluggishly massaging his softening stalk.

Five months later...

The clock read 6:36pm, and it was well past an acceptable time to go home. The plush offices of Cheryl's marketing company were faintly dark, as the nightly cleaning crew hurriedly made their way through the area. And sitting inside her luxurious office, Cheryl lamented over a recent account that was lost. Cheryl laid her head in her hands with a long sigh. With her fingers combing through her tasseled hair, she began to contemplate what she could do to relieve the tension. Sure, sex was always an option, but she was honestly getting bored with the usual routine of one-night stands and meaningless rolls in bed. Despite all of her sexually charged adventures, Cheryl was actually considering meeting someone to explore a real relationship... man or woman.

Two slight knocks fell upon her door...

"Hey, I'm heading home. Just wanted to say g'night." Said Beth, now dressed in a black mini dress that looked like she was poured into.

Cheryl caught her breath upon noticing Beth's tight, brawny figure... yet her hips flared out just perfectly. Cheryl had found herself quite fond of a muscular woman, and often indulged her curiosities on the Internet countless times. In fact, her explorations made her want a woman that was utterly huge... Herculean in size.

"Wow, look whose all dolled up! Go get em', hot stuff!" Cheryl continued with a taunting tone, standing up with her purse in tow.

Cheryl made her way to the door, stopping two feet from Beth's position. The two stood in the unlit office... the spry fragrance of Cheryl's suite and dimness created a subtle mood of attraction. Both women shared an uncomfortable silence before Beth glanced away in subtle fear.

"Beth. Look at me." Commanded Cheryl.

Beth could not do as asked.

"Beth, I said look at me. Please?" asked Cheryl in a much kinder tone.

Slowly, Beth brought her cloudy blue eyes to Cheryl's. She knew Beth was hurting, and she had a good hunch as to why.

"Look, sweetheart... I know that you... well, that you've been dropping hints for over a year now. And I really have to admit that I've seriously thought about..." Cheryl inexplicably stopped.

Beth took the cue, and followed up with hope in her voice...

"About us?" she asked.

"Yea." Admitted Cheryl, trying to compose herself after catching a glimpse of Beth's swelling cleavage.

"I found you so beautiful the day I hired you." Said Cheryl as Beth detected a hint of empathy in her tone. "You were... so young and just... amazingly beautiful. I really struggled for a long time not wanting to... well, you know."

"I did too." Responded Beth, who found herself acting like a teenager with her very first crush.

"It's just... I can't mix business with pleasure. I've been burned before, and..." continued Cheryl, who kept envisioning her busty flesh matched against Beth's athletic form.

"I haven't asked you for anything." Replied Beth in a familiar and soothing tone that Cheryl had grown to revere.

Cheryl smiled, realizing she was right.

"Except that, I was going to ask you if you wanted to have a drink with me tonight." Continued Beth.

"Come on, it's almost summer and so warm out. A great night to stay out." said Beth.

Considering all the hard work and sacrifice Beth gave for her birthday party five months prior, Cheryl told herself that she at least owed Beth this much... a simple drink. What harm would there be in sharing a drink with a beautiful co-worker? Cheryl chuckled to herself as Beth smiled as well. Cheryl looked down, somewhat bashful in assuming that she was wanted by every one of her employees. "How presumptuous of me." She told herself before looking up through her eyebrows to see that sweet intimate smile Beth so naturally had. God, she really did love the way Beth's smile seemed to come so naturally... the way her lips aimlessly cradled her perfectly straight and snow-white teeth... those perfectly aligned lips... and how her cheeks molded into such luscious dimples... "God, she is beautiful." Cheryl told herself as she leaned against the doorframe in a fanciful manner.

"What if we're seen out together?" asked Cheryl, tipping her head back with a hint of deftness.

"What if?" replied the flaxen woman, smitten by her Boss's vivid charm. "My treat."

With that, Cheryl hoisted herself from the doorframe and grabbed her purse and coat. As she turned, Beth bit her lower lip in restrained joy. She had gotten this far, and she wasn't about to change a thing.

"Just don't blow it or say something stupid." Beth reassured herself as she watched Cheryl's full figure swathed in that gorgeous form fitting skirt and jacket make its way to her.

15 minutes later...

It was a busy night at the Rathskeller, a local watering hole for the late 20--early 30 preppy and wanna be preppies. There were all walks of the city's best looking men and women inside... an old English style restaurant with an outdoor pavilion that often featured live local acts. Beth found the place to be quite charming... the alcohol was quick and tasty, and the female wait staff always made her feel welcome.

Beth led Cheryl all the way into the back after paying off the manager to save her a table the night before. Cheryl loved it... this place reminded her of her youth when she too frequented this place to land someone to share her bed with. She had honestly given it up having made a decision to at least try and make a serious go at some type of relationship. Yet it had not been determined if that person were a man or a woman.

The lovely young waitress got Cheryl's chair for her with a genuine smile and a lingering touch on her shoulder. Flattered, Cheryl raised her eyebrows as if to say, "wow, did that young chick just hit on me?" look. The two women laughed as Beth lit a cigarette, prompting Cheryl to ask for one as well.

"I thought you quit?" Beth said, having to raise her voice over the surrounding crowd.

"I do every time I'm with you." Replied Cheryl, blowing a gray cloud upward.

"God, even when she purses her lips, she's so fuckable." Beth thought to herself, flicking off her ashes into the ashtray.

A lone candle sat at the table, casting just the right amount of a whitish glow on both women's enchanting faces as they looked into the other's eyes for a brief moment. At that moment, the cover band began their next set, ironically covering a somber song... Heart's 'Alone'. This paradoxical incident was however, not planned by Beth.

I hear the ticking of the clock I'm lying here, the room's pitch dark I wonder where you are tonight No answer on the telephone And the night goes by so very slow Oh I hope that it won't end though Alone

Not wanting to give away her ultimate plan, Beth quickly changed the topic. But not before the song's mood cast an aching shadow of need in the hearts of both women.

"So how did we lose the Gregory account?" asked Beth, taking a drag as the waitress set down their drinks.

"Oh." Cheryl started to explain, haunted by the lyrics. "Vince just wasn't happy with how we were doing things."

Beth could clearly see Cheryl's mind was nowhere near the topic at hand. The song had dug in its claws. But Cheryl resisted, taking a swig of her Manhattan she ordered.

'Til now I always got by on my own I never really cared until I met you And now it tears me to the bone How do I get you alone How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight You don't know how long I have waited and I was going to tell you tonight But the secret is still my own and my love for you is still unknown Alone

'Til now I always got by on my own I never really cared until I met you And now it chills me to the bone How do I get you alone How do I get you alone Alone

The song had clearly unnerved Cheryl, yet she sat and listened with a needful heart. Each word rang so true within... one of those classic songs that can make any woman cry. As the song came to a close, Cheryl and Beth applauded as Cheryl sighed heavily.

mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers