Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle looked at his brother and smiled, "I'm going to take a break and let you give her a few slaps. Stupid bitch shouldn't have insulted my brother."

Zach grinned in anticipation as Kyle moved around to hold Ashley's arms. Her body was shaking with sobs when Zach began spanking her hard. Kyle's free hand quickly found one of Ashley's breasts hanging down from her body. Her nipple was firm and he pinched it hard. Ashley shrieked in pain. She had lost count of the blows and wasn't aware that the brothers were not bothering to count.

Zach stopped spanking Ashley and copied his brother by sliding his hand over the sobbing girl's wet pussy.

Kyle stopped Zach and said, "My turn."

Zach said, "I was just getting started."

Kyle laughed, "Don't worry. We're nowhere near finished."

The brothers switched places and Kyle stood lost in thought as he stared at Ashley's red ass cheeks. Her thighs were glistening with the juices seeping from her engorged pussy. His hands massaged her ass cheeks. One of his hands cupped her pussy and idly slid up and down her wet slit. Ashley's body shuddered as Kyle parted her labia with two of his large fingers. Ashley moaned as he buried his fingers completely into her tight vagina. Zach wasn't bothering to hold Ashley's wrists anymore and was using both hands to maul her breasts. Ashley's body shivered and she cried out as she orgasmed. Her vagina squeezed Kyle's fingers as she ground her hips against his hand and shuddered. Kyle's fingers began moving again when Ashley's orgasm faded.

Kyle said, "Ashley, I've decided that you need to do something special to prove I can trust you. I'm not sure what but I'll think of something. I'll let you know when I do. If you hesitate for a minute, the whole deal is off. Do you understand?"

Ashley ground her burning pussy against Kyle's fingers and moaned, "Ah, ah, ah, yes."

Kyle laughed, "Yes what?"

"Yessss I, ah, I ah, ah, understand. Oh God, please. Ah, ah, ahhh... Oh, fuck!"

Zach continued his assault on Ashley's generous breasts. Her ass was rising up to meet Kyle's thrusting fingers. Kyle's other hand moved down her taut stomach and found her clit. Ashley shrieked as she orgasmed with her body jerking and twisting around Kyle's thick fingers in her pussy.

Kyle unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. His boxers quickly followed. He grasped Ashley's trim waist and slid his cock between Ashley's spread thighs.

As he rubbed his hard cock along Ashley's wet slit, the trapped girl shuddered and screamed, "Please don't. Please, I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for my boyfriend. Please don't fuck me."

Zach and Kyle laughed. Kyle said, "A virgin? You've got to be kidding. The way you fucked my fingers, no way. The boyfriend is probably a lie too."

"No, it's true. All of it."

"Ok, so who's the boyfriend."

"It's Ryan, the Riverdale quarterback. If he finds out, he'll kill you."

Kyle laughed harder and continued rubbing his cock along Ashley's slit, "Ryan? Seriously? Ryan and I are best buds. In fact, he's one of our better customers."

Ashley wailed in despair, "No! That's not possible."

"Where the fuck do you think Ryan gets the Myobar to pump up the muscles of his fellow football players? And the basketball team as well. I'm surprised he hasn't been supplying the girl's soccer team."

Zach said, "Yeah, I've been making deliveries to Ryan while Kyle was in the slammer. Your boyfriend is an outstanding member of the community. Hell, I'm sure he won't mind sharing his 'virgin' girlfriend with a couple of close friends."

"Oh God no, please don't."

Kyle said, "Well, I am a firm believer in no means no. So I have to ask. Are you one of those 'good' girls who thinks they are still a virgin if they do anal? I can wait on fucking your pussy, but you've got me so horny, I have to stick my dick somewhere. It's up to you."

Kyle gripped Ashley's bright red ass cheeks and spread them apart. He stared down at Ashley's rosebud anus.

Zach laughed, "Damn, I'd love to fuck this bitches ass."

Ashley murmured something but Kyle didn't hear.

"What did she say?"

Zach laughed, "She said yes, do my ass."

Kyle said, "Ashley, is that true? I need to hear a yes. I need to hear an enthusiastic yes."

Ashley cried, "Yes, damn you, yes."

Kyle twisted his middle finger in Ashley's dripping pussy causing her to arch her back and groan. He pulled the wet finger out and pressed it against Ashley's ass. He pushed hard and it popped into her back channel. He shoved until his finger was buried completely in her warm ass.

Ashley grunted, "Ugh! Oh shit no."

Kyle twisted his finger around. He pulled it out and collected more of Ashley's nectar from her pussy. He shoved two thick fingers into her tight ass. Again he worked his fingers around. He pulled his fingers out with a pop and held his thick cock against Ashley's ass. His cock was still wet from rubbing against her pussy, but even so he had to strain to push it inside her. Kyle's cock was only a little longer than average, but it was thick.

Ashley cried out when Kyle's cock sank into her ass, "Ah God, you're splitting me open. Take it out, take it out. Oh God, please take it out."

Kyle held his cock motionless in Ashley's ass. His large hands gripped her hips as she squirmed hopelessly. Kyle waited patiently until Ashley's sobs subsided. He moved one hand around her stomach and caressed her clit. Ashley jerked her hips against Kyle's crotch. He began by slowly thrusting his cock in and out of her gorgeous ass. Ashley began to pant from the stimulation and soon her hips pushed back to meet Kyle's thrusts. She couldn't believe Kyle's cock felt so wonderful stretching her ass.

Ashley's eyes sprung open when Zach shoved his long cock into Ashley's open mouth. Zach's cock was fairly normal in thickness, but it was a lot longer than average. Ashley gagged as Zach pushed the head of his cock down her throat.

Zach said, "Bitch if you bite, I'm going to cut off your nipples and shove them down your throat."

Zach knew how hard it was for a woman to take his long cock. He seemed to be counting. Every half minute or so, he pulled his cock out of Ashley's throat and she gasped for air. Zach wound Ashley's French braid around his hand and drove his cock into her mouth. His other hand mauled her dangling breasts. By now Kyle's cock was pounding into Ashley's ass and his fingers flew across her clit. Ashley's body shook as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Ashley's scream was stifled as Zach shoved his cock deep into her throat. Zach's body went rigid as he began shooting cum into Ashley's mouth.

Zach moaned, "Oh shit! Oh my God."

Zach pulled his cock back so just the head was in Ashley's mouth. Ashley was again gasping for air. Her open mouth was drooling Zach's cum onto the couch. Ashley's body shook from Kyle's cock pounding into her ass. She felt like her insides were filled with a baseball bat. Ashley was amazed at Kyle's stamina. She prayed that he would cum before he split her in two. 'Oh God, Kyle, please just come. Please, oh God, please.'

She shrieked when Zach pinched her nipples hard and Ashley came again. Ashley's couldn't hold her body up. Her shoulders were being driven into the couch by Kyle's relentless pounding.

Ashley cried out as she came again and again. Ashley's drug addled brain thought it was her friend Emily who was driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Her sweat covered body had turned to jello. She was no longer meeting Kyle's thrusts. Her body was only held up by the brother's groping hands. Zach kneaded her breasts while Kyle rubbed her clit harder and harder. Ashley lost any concept of time, but at last, Kyle could not hold back any longer. He pulled his cock out of Ashley's gaping ass and with a couple of quick strokes, shot his load on Ashley's back.

Kyle scooped up a gob of his cum and shoved it into Ashley's quivering pussy. Ashley moaned as he worked his seed into her virgin pussy.

Kyle let Ashley's body collapse to the floor. He raised his hand to his face and licked his fingers. Damn, she was a nice piece of ass. He was determined to destroy her will and make her his whore. Just a little more dope and she would be his. She'd soon quit protesting about where he stuck his dick.

Zach said, "I have to fuck her now."

He moved around the couch and flipped Ashley onto her back on the couch. Her whole body was covered in sweat. Her dress was still around her neck and the rest of her was bare except for her shoes. Ashley's legs fell apart revealing her wet, open and engorged pussy. Kyle grabbed Zach's arm and turned him around.

"Zach, leave the slut alone. She's my bitch. You can find your own whore. Don't look so upset. I'm sure we can easily find a pretty little schoolgirl for you."

Kyle reached down and pulled Ashley to her feet. He tugged her dress down over her hips and guided her to the door.

He leaned in and growled, "Remember, when I decide what you need to do to prove your loyalty, I don't want any lip. I want you to do it without thinking. Understood?"

Ashley looked at Kyle. He had broken her will for now. All she could do was nod her head.

"Bitch, I didn't hear you."

Ashley shivered and whispered, "I understand."

"One more thing. You are on birth control, right?"

"Yes."

"Are you using the ones that come in a wheel with one pill for every day of the month?"

"Yes, Why do you care."

"What day are you on?"

"Day six, no today is seven."

"Do you have them with you?"

Ashley stuttered, "Um, yes, why?"

"I want to check that they aren't the batch that was recalled."

"Recalled?"

"Yeah, there was a big recall. Every month's prescription is supposed to include seven placebos for the days you don't need the estrogen. The pharmaceutical company messed up and sent out a batch that was all placebos. Now, we don't want you getting pregnant do we?"

"Oh my God, no. I can't get pregnant now. I'm planning on going to college."

Ashley dug out her prescription pack and handed it to Kyle.

Kyle said, "Just a minute, I need to check against the list I have in my room. I'll just be a second so keep your hands to yourself, Zach.""

Kyle ducked into his bedroom and opened a cardboard box. Kyle laughed. Ashley's prescription was the same brand that had been recalled. Kyle had just started a job at a local drug store as part of a state-run rehabilitation program. On his first day, he was given the task of shipping the recalled birth control pills back to the distributor. Kyle had pocketed a handful of the defective product. Already he had swapped one of the placebo packs with his mother's prescription. He had always thought that his mother was happier when she was pregnant. He quickly pressed out the number of pills Ashley had taken from the defective wheel.

Kyle strode back into the room with Ashley and Zach. He said, "Ashley, you're safe. The serial numbers were close but these are Ok."

Ashley took the bogus wheel and shoved it into her purse. She said, "Thanks."

Kyle said, "Now run home and be a good little girl until I call you. It's your last chance to be good because if you want to buy drugs from me, you're going to become my slut."

Ashley stumbled down the stairs and got into her Miata. The night had turned chilly and Ashley shivered in her thin dress. When she sat in her car, the cold leather reminded her of her stinging ass cheeks. The cocaine was fighting the heroin in her body. For now, the cocaine gave her the courage to drive home. The drive seemed endless but invigorating. The street lights glowed as she raced past.

When she got home, it was only 11 o'clock. She said goodnight to her Dad as she passed him in the living room. Her voice cracked as she said she was caught up on her homework and was going to watch some TV on her tablet. She quickly took a shower and changed into her winter pajamas. She crawled into bed and prayed for sleep. She recited the names of her enemies: Ellen, Stephanie, James, Travis, Ben, Stan, Larry and Hugh. She paused and added Kyle and Zach to her list. Her plan for revenge was spiraling out of control. The number of her enemies kept growing. Even more troublesome was that Kyle was more dangerous than Ellen by far. What was she thinking? Finally, the heroin won out over the cocaine and she drifted into something resembling sleep.

Ashley felt anxious and irritable when she woke. Her appetite was off and she barely managed to eat half a package of instant oatmeal before heading to school. Her brother drove and Emily sat in front. The two of them were laughing while Ashley sat in the back pondering her situation.

Ashley looked up as Emily said, "Earth to Ashley. Have you heard a word I've said?"

"Sorry, I was thinking."

"That's a dangerous habit. I was asking if you were excited about the pole dancing contest tonight."

Ashley shrugged, "I guess. I'm a bit nervous about dancing in front of a bunch of older men."

Emily laughed, "I think you'll find it fun. I get excited when I'm dancing."

Josh said, "Wish I could get into the bar. I enjoy watching the two of you practice. I can only imagine how awesome Emily is when she's on a stage with the music pounding and lights shining on her body. Damn, just talking about it makes me horny."

Emily punched Josh and said, "How can you be horny? I took good care of you last night. From the looks of Ashley, I'd say we kept her awake. Sorry Ashley."

Ashley made it through the day with difficulty. She was exhausted but at the same time intensely aroused. While sitting in class, she frequently found her hands in her lap caressing herself. She felt a little more energetic as the day wore on. She was hungry at dinner and eagerly helped herself to more of her Dad's veal piccata and noodles. Robert was feeling good and had opened a second bottle of Italian Pino Grigio. Ashley's mood improved as she downed her second glass of wine.

Emily said, "Careful Ashley, you'll be too heavy to climb the pole."

Robert said, "I think she'll be fine. The contest doesn't start until 2100. I assume both of you ladies have your homework done."

Both girls nodded. Ashley said, "I only had math to finish and I did that during English class."

Josh said, "I finished mine too. Ryan is going to come over and we're going to have a marathon Halo session while the girls are giving erections to a bunch of old lawyers."

Robert laughed, "Hey, I resent that."

Josh said, "I didn't mean you, Dad. I've seen your colleagues. Most of them are way older than you. Just make sure you keep their arthritic fingers off of these girls."

They arrived at the bar a half hour early. Robert walked the girls to the back door of the bar and watched them safely inside. He returned to the main entrance and was informed that there was a fifty dollar cover charge for the night.

"Hey Tom, what's the deal. I'm a regular here."

"Well Rob, most of that goes for prizes for the pole dancing contest. This is a new promotion for The Office. We also have to pay for the advertising."

"Just how big are the prizes?"

"It depends on the crowd. Mark is hoping to get enough of a crowd to award two hundred and fifty dollars for the winner of the beginner's group and five hundred dollars for the advanced."

"Wow, I hope my girls do well."

Robert secured a table close to a new raised stage complete with a shiny pole and lighting. A waitress quickly filled his order for a double whiskey. The Office was a clean, well lit, upscale bar and a notorious hangout for politicians, lawyers, and managers. It seemed all of Riverdale's movers and shakers were present for the contest.

Robert was nervous, but he wasn't worried about either of the girl's performances. He knew they were both good dancers. Hell, Ashley's Mom had given his daughter lessons since she could walk. Still Josh's joking words still echoed through his thoughts. His daughter was going to pole dance in front of a boisterous crowd of testosterone fueled men. At least, Emily had been pole dancing for several years and knew how to handle groping hands.

When Ashley and Emily entered the back door to the bar, they were shown into the women's changing room. Both girls wore their outfits under a wrap. They stripped down to their outfits. Ashley was wearing the ensemble that Emily had helped her select. The halter top was tight and revealed a significant amount of cleavage. The black shorts were tight and skimpy enough to show the bottoms of her ass cheeks. Ashley pulled the beach wrap from her bag and tied it around her waist. The triangular fabric left one hip exposed. She took off her street shoes and slipped into her high-heel, plastic pole dancing shoes. Her hair was in her standard Ashley French braid. She touched up her makeup and asked Emily to check her over.

Ashley said, "I'm getting nervous about messing up during my performance. How do you deal with nerves?"

Emily said, "Getting nervous is a good thing. I'm sure you get nervous before a soccer game. It just means that you are concentrating. I like to run through my moves in my mind before I start. When I get on the stage, I pick out some hot guy I'd like to fuck and focus on them. I take a few deep cleansing breaths before I break eye contact with the guy. Once I start dancing, all of those jitters just fade away."

Ashley looked at some of the other girls in the dressing room and asked, "Is my clothing too boring?"

Emily said, "That's a good beginner outfit. It won't get in the way when you are performing, but we'll have to go shopping if you decide to continue dancing."

Emily was wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Her blouse was unbuttoned and tied below her breasts. Her red plaid skirt barely covered her G-string. She was wearing white, thigh-high stockings and black high heel shoes. When Ashley looked at her friend, she felt a twinge in her stomach. It was obvious that Emily was not wearing a bra by the way her breasts jiggled. With the makeup lights behind her friend, Ashley could see the outline of Emily's pert breasts. She shivered when she thought about the times Emily had driven her to multiple orgasms. She couldn't resist running her hand up Emily's leg.

"Damn Emily, you are so fucking hot!"

Emily said, "Let's rock this joint off of its foundation."

The two girls left the changing room and sat with Ashley's father. Robert let out a not very subtle growl as he checked out their outfits. Ashley felt a growing sense of anxiety about performing in front of a strange crowd. The bar had filled up in anticipation of the pole dancing contest. Ashley looked around and saw that most of the girls had left the changing room and were sitting with their escorts. A burly man was going from table to table. He was well dressed in a flashy tie and vest.

When he came to their table, he said, "Hi Robert. Are these two beautiful ladies here for The Office's first pole dancing contest?"

"Yes, they are very eager to participate. This is my daughter Ashley. She's in the beginner group. Emily is my ward and Ashley's friend. She'll be dancing in the advanced group. Girls, this is Mark, the proprietor of this fine bar."

Mark laughed, "Please to meet you. Judging by the size of the crowd, we are going to have some large prizes for the contest. However, I need you to sign these release forms. My insurance company requires it.

Mark handed a document to each of the girls.

Ashley looked at Emily and asked, "Any idea what these are?

Emily said, "They're standard any time you perform."

Robert examined the document. It was short and to the point.

Robert said, "Ashley, the form basically protects the bar in case you injure yourself. For example, if you slip and fall off of the pole. Despite what it says, it doesn't protect them from gross negligence. If the stage collapses or the pole breaks away from the ceiling, then you can still sue. Go ahead and sign the form."