Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Ashley grabbed the pole and pulled herself to her feet. Her shorts were gaping open and were pushed down a few inches. Ashley spun around the pole before reaching up and moving into an inversion. She slid down to the floor and flipped her legs to a standing position. She turned away from the audience and shook her ass. She hooked her thumbs in her shorts and slowly pushed them to the floor. Her wet panties stuck to her shorts and the top of her soggy underwear was dragged down to the middle of her ass. She kicked the shorts toward the back of the stage and bent over facing the back of the stage. Ashley slipped her fingers into the bottom of her bikini underwear and pulled the fabric into her ass crack. Most of her curvaceous ass was on display as she climbed the pole again. She spun around the pole with her thighs spread in a V. Her panties clung to her pussy lips and the moisture had turned them almost transparent. Ashley heard another roar of approval from the crowd.

Ashley spun back to the stage floor and strutted to the front. She knelt down and spread her knees. She arched her back as her hands slid up her inner thighs. Her fingers slid under the edges of her sopping panties and pulled the fabric into her slit. Her engorged labia swallowed the bunched fabric of her thin panties. Ashley rolled the tops of her panties down until her clit was barely covered. She rose up on her knees and cupped her breasts. Her fingers pinched her hard nipples and she groaned as a shock passed from her breasts to her pussy. The spotlights glistened on the moisture running down her thighs.

Ashley rose to her feet and ran to the pole. She claimed the pole using linked inversions. Her breasts bounced with her vigorous effort. She flashed her bare ass cheeks and engorged pussy lips as she worked her way up the pole. Ashley finished her performance with a back hook spin that Emily had also called a dying move. The move displayed her nearly naked body as she spun down to the floor. Ashley was thrilled as the room filled with applause.

The Chief of Police yelled to Ashley's Dad, "Damn Robert, where have you been keeping this hot young lady?"

Robert's grin failed to hide his blushing face. He was on his fourth double Scotch and feeling no pain. A fleeting thought about propriety was drowned by the whistles and cheers of the rowdy crowd.

Ashley took a bow and picked up the pieces of her discarded costume. Emily ran up to the stage and draped a robe over Ashley's shoulders before leading her to the changing room. "Come on, let's get you dressed."

In the changing room Emily said, "Damn Ashley, I didn't know you had a stripper buried in you. That was the hottest dance I've seen in some time. I think I have the perfect stage name for you. What do you think of Juicy Lady?

Ashley laughed as she dropped her soggy panties on the floor. Emily helped Ashley to dress in tight jeans and a tank top. They made it back to the table just as Mark climbed onto the stage with the results of the competition.

Mark said, "Tonight was a lot more fun than even I expected. I hope everyone enjoyed the spirited competitions. I appreciate the support and encouragement of the Mayor and Chief of Police. Evidently we stayed within the law and will not be shut down. Before I announce the winners of the beginner's contest, I'd like to ask if everyone would like to see more pole dancing events in the future."

The room erupted with shouts and whistles.

Mark said, "I'll take that as a yes. I am hoping I can entice some of the dancers who performed tonight to work here full time. Tonight's attendance was better than I anticipated so I've increased the prizes. Now here are the results for the beginner's group of dancers. I have a check for one hundred dollars for the third place dancer. Let's hear some applause for Tiffany."

When Tiffany accepted the check from Mark, he offered her a job dancing at The Office.

Mark said, "We had a close decision on first place. I'm sure everyone enjoyed these two performances as much as I did. However, only one person can win, so I'd like to present a check for two hundred dollars to the second place winner. Congratulations Ashley, that was a hot performance."

Ashley ran up to collect her check. She laughed when Mark offered her a job.

"Sorry, I have high school and college to finish. Maybe I can work summers."

On her way back from the stage, she saw her math teacher at the bar. He waved and blew a kiss. Ashley grimaced but, fortunately, she didn't know the worst. Mister Wilson realized that Ashley was the only girl in the bar wearing a French braid. He didn't have to be a math teacher to put two and two together. Ashley was the naked slut getting finger fucked outside the back of the bar. He would have been shocked if he hadn't already seen her flashing her charms when she wore her little yellow dress to his class.

When Ashley sat back down at the table, Robert said, "Nice job, Ashley."

Emily said, "You did really well for your first time in public. Too bad you had to compete against a ringer."

Kyle leaned over and kissed Ashley on the cheek. He squeezed her upper thigh as he whispered, "You were robbed. You were a lot sexier than Fire. Next time the results will be different."

Ashley was puzzled at Kyle's remark but didn't dwell on it as the Chief of Police squeezed her shoulder firmly and said, "I hope to see more of you soon."

Kyle laughed, "Chief, I'm working on that."

Robert knew he was well beyond legally drunk and called a cab to take them home. Ashley's body was on fire by the time the cab drew up in front of their house. Every movement caused friction between her body and her clothes. She was puzzled by her intense arousal. The crowd had excited her with their animal response to her nearly naked body. Was she an exhibitionist as well as a slut?

It was late by the time they arrived home. Ryan had left and Josh was in bed. Robert offered Emily the master bathroom to take a shower. Ashley murmured good night and headed to her room to get ready for a shower before bed. She tossed her clothes in the corner and pulled on a robe. Ashley whimpered with lust as she dragged the ribbed cotton garment across her swollen nipples.

Even the warm shower spray was stimulating. Ashley collapsed to her knees when she directed the handheld shower head against her engorged pussy. Ashley moaned and her body quivered as one orgasm followed another. Ashley often masturbated in the shower, but tonight she was orgasming before she even touched herself. She aimed the shower head at the wall and pulled herself up. Ashley took the bar of soap and worked up a lather. Ashley never used a washcloth and preferred to use her hands. She had no problem washing her face, and she managed to shampoo without any difficulty. As soon as she began to wash her ample breasts, she was in trouble again. Her breasts were sore from Zach's mauling, but her nipples were intensely sensitive. She gasped with pleasure at the first touch. She had another orgasm before she finished washing her right breast. Ashley whimpered as she started to wash her left breast. Again her body shook with a powerful orgasm and she had to lean against the wall for support.

Ashley used a back brush without any problems. She decided to move to the bottoms of her legs next. Her calf muscles were sore and Ashley rubbed them hard as she washed. She became more and more aroused as she washed higher on her thighs. She moved to her ass before finishing the tops of her legs. She inhaled sharply as she drew her soapy fingers across her anus. She washed her buttocks vigorously as she tried to relieve the aching muscles. Sliding her slippery fingers over her ass felt wonderful. She arched her back as she gripped her trembling ass cheeks. The shower spray stimulated her breasts and Ashley moaned with pleasure. Ashley turned her back to the spray and paused. She soaped up her hands and washed the tops of her thighs. When her soapy fingers encountered her pussy, Ashley dropped to her knees. Her head rested against the wall as she pressed her fingers into her engorged pussy. She cried out as her body exploded with the most intense orgasm she had ever felt.

When Ashley came to, she was sitting on the shower floor. Her upper body was leaning against the wall in a corner. The shower water had turned cold and Ashley shivered. She moved to her knees and forced herself to stand. She turned off the shower and reached for her towel. Her body was so sensitive that the best she could manage was blotting her wet skin with the towel. Even then touching her breasts and pussy with the towel was too stimulating to bear. She orgasmed again before she was dry.

She put on a loose sleep shirt and trembled as the soft fabric brushed across her firm nipples. It was close to 1 AM when she crawled into bed. She recited the names of her enemies: Ellen, Stephanie, James, Travis, Ben, Stan, Larry, Hugh, Kyle and Zach. She was exhausted and soon fell asleep. She spent a restless night filled with strange dreams including one where she was dancing naked with Kyle in a classroom at Riverdale High School.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers