Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark laughed, "Thanks for the free advice, counselor."

After Ashley and Emily signed the form a waitress came over to their table.

"Hi, my name is Sue and I will cover your table tonight. A couple of gentlemen in the back paid for these drinks. Maybe you know them because they knew your names. The vodka is for Emily. The tropical fruit and rum drink is for Ashley. The Laphroaig Quarter Cask Scotch is for my favorite customer, Rob."

Ashley cocked her head and looked at her Dad, "Favorite customer?"

Robert laughed, "They don't call it The Office for nothing. Half of Riverdale's official business is conducted here. I wonder who sprung for the expensive Scotch?"

Robert looked toward the back of the bar. Ashley gasped when she saw Kyle and Zach sitting next to each other in a back booth. Ashley was surprised to see the druggies were both dressed up in sports coats and ties. Kyle raised his glass in salute to their table. When Emily waved back, Ashley looked at her friend quizzically. Her Dad's reaction shocked Ashley even more.

Robert said, "Well what do you know? Kyle is out. Excuse me a minute, I have to see a client."

Robert walked to the back of the bar and slid into the booth opposite Ashley's antagonists.

Ashley said, "Emily, Those are Tami's brothers. How do both you and my Dad know them?"

Emily said, "I haven't seen Kyle in nearly a year, but he and his brother have been good customers at the local pole dancing clubs. Kyle is a good tipper. Once, I got fifty dollars from him for an especially good lap dance. Zach is a sadistic asshole. Watch out for him."

Ashley said, "Lap dance? I didn't know you did lap dances."

"Hey, a girl has to pay the rent. Most of the bars expect the pole dancers to entertain the customers. It's easy to make an extra couple of hundred dollars a night. Don't worry, The Office isn't that kind of bar."

Ashley was watching her Dad talking to Kyle and Zach. Robert seemed to be completely at ease and laughed a couple of times. When he got up, he slapped Kyle on the shoulder and walked back to join the girls.

Ashley said, "Dad, how do you know Tami's brothers?"

"Well, it's a small world after all. I didn't realize Kyle and Zach were related to Tami until just now. Kyle says he is grateful for your helping Tami. He said his sister has blossomed just in the few days you have been her big sister."

"But how do you know them?"

I know you think of me as an estate lawyer, but when I was in the JAG, I regularly handled drug cases. I do pro bono cases occasionally and represented Kyle. I think that Kyle is basically a good kid and a serious student, who got caught hanging around with the wrong crowd. The DA botched the evidence and I managed to get Kyle off with a one year sentence. He got off early for good behavior, but he asked them to delay his release to finish the college level classes he was taking at the prison. It seems Kyle wants to be a pharmacist."

Ashley laughed, "I'll bet he would."

Her Dad replied, "Anyway, I invited them to join us at our table."

Ashley stared at her Dad in disbelief and gulped down the rest of her tropical drink. Kyle and Zach had stood up from the booth, but had stopped to talk to the chief of police of all people.

Her stomach was beginning to feel queasy, but she hoped it was just nerves. The waitress set another round of drinks on the table.

"More presents from the guys in the back."

Robert said, "You ladies should be careful drinking before your performance."

The waitress said, "It's Ok Rob. Ashley's drink is mostly fruit juice."

Robert took Ashley's drink and took a sip. "Thanks, Sue. I can barely taste any rum."

As she watched Kyle and Zach walk over, Ashley downed most of her new drink. She felt thirsty and a hot flush spread from her loins. Her nipples hardened and her insides turned to molten lava as she was overwhelmed by lust. She remembered Kyle's thick cock in her ass and his fingers strumming her clit. She pressed her thighs together to control her intense physical reaction. Her pussy felt warm and wet. She couldn't understand her response. How can this be happening after being used by Kyle and Zach? Even worse it was just days after her assault by the basketball players. As Ashley recalled her foggy memory of the basketball players' assault, she whimpered and her pussy quivered with desire. What was wrong with her? Maybe Kyle was right. Maybe she was a slut.

Kyle reached their table and said, "Thanks for inviting us to join you, Mr. Walker. I believe Zach and I already know the ladies."

Kyle and Zach sat between Robert and his daughter. Ashley moved her chair to allow room for Kyle to sit next to her. Ashley looked at the two brothers. She knew that they had different fathers. Zach was scrawny and his face had a permanent leer. Kyle was a big man, but he was solid without an ounce of fat. At first glance, he had a handsome, kind face. Closer examination revealed a hard edge masking some unknown pain.

Ashley said, "You guys look pretty sharp in your sports coats."

Kyle said, "Mr. Walker, Ashley has only seen my brother and me in our casual attire. The day I got out, Ashley saw us hanging around in our shorts and tee shirts."

Kyle looked at Emily and said, "I'm sorry, I only know you as Caprice."

Emily laughed, "My real life name is Emily, but since I'm getting ready to dance, call me Caprice.

Kyle laughed, "OK Caprice, I'm looking forward to your performance."

Kyle turned to Ashley and said, "Ashley, nice to see you again. I was telling your Dad how much Tami enjoys being with you. She just aced her math exam. I need to take college math for a pharmacy degree, but it's my worst subject. Maybe you could tutor me next semester. I'm sure I can come up with a way to reward you for your services."

Ashley gulped the last of her third fruit cocktail and glared at her Dad as he replied, "I think that would be good for Ashley. Your class would be during her last semester in high school and school work should be light after college admissions are finished. It might just be the cure for senioritis."

Ashley fidgeted in her chair as she said, "I'll keep it in mind. Right now I'm nervous about performing."

Kyle said, "I didn't know you danced as well. I think we're in for a double treat. Do you have a stage name?"

Ashley shook her head, "No this is my first time which is why I'm nervous."

Kyle laughed, "Well we were all virgins once upon a time."

Ashley's face went white as she remembered how she had almost lost her virginity the last time she had encountered Kyle and Zach. She squirmed in her seat as another wave of lust flooded her pussy. What was happening to her? Emily took her fidgeting as a sign of her nervousness.

Emil put her hand on Ashley's arm and said, "I get nervous too. It's natural before a performance. I start by switching into my Caprice persona. The final step is when I get to the stage. I focus on someone in the crowd and imagine performing for them alone. If I am really nervous, I switch into full stripper mode. I visualize dancing naked for the person and finishing by fucking them until they cannot walk. Once the music starts, I am dancing for them alone."

Kyle laughed and asked, "So Caprice, who are you dancing for tonight?"

Emily laughed and looked at Ashley's Dad. She said, "That is easy. Tonight, I'm dancing for Robert. He's been so kind letting me live with his family."

Kyle laughed and punched Robert in the arm, "Way to go, Mr. Walker."

Kyle looked at Ashley and said, "Well, you cannot dance for your father. That would just be weird. So, maybe you can dance for me. I'd love to see you win. I think you should go all out."

Ashley felt a rush of hormones. Before she could respond to Kyle's comment, the Chief of Police greeted Robert. He on his way to the next table to sit with the District Attorney.

"Robert, I see you have a couple of beautiful women at your table. I know Caprice. Who's the other beauty? Is she going to dance as well?"

Robert rose to his feet and shook his hand, "Sam, I'd like to introduce my daughter, Ashley. The young lady you know as Caprice is her friend Emily. Emily has been teaching Ashley pole dancing in our basement and convinced her to compete."

Sam shook Ashley's hand and said, "I knew your mother when we were all in Riverdale High School nearly twenty-five years ago. You obviously got your good looks from her. I was heartbroken when she married your Dad."

Ashley blushed as the burly Chief of Police took her hand in his huge paw. Sam was a big man who had played guard in high school. He had only gained weight as he grew older and some of his muscle had turned to fat. Sam's gaze dropped from her eyes to her ample breasts. Ashley was saved from making any more conversation when Mark walked out onto the stage. The microphone howled when he tried to talk. He looked over to a man at the edge of the stage and got a thumbs up. The level was better the second time.

Mark said, "Welcome to the first pole dancing contest at The Office. I hope it is not the last. We spent good money having a reputable company do a professional installation. Despite the squeal from the mic, I think you'll like the new sound system. I'd like to welcome all of the lovely ladies who showed up tonight to compete. I'm hoping to make a job offer to some of the better dancers."

"We have nine entries in the beginner group and five in the advanced group. In the first round, the contestants will dance to a single number of their choosing. You can perform to two numbers in the final round. We'll let the beginners go first. The judges will select three girls to compete in the final round. I've been told that a couple of the advanced girls have commitments elsewhere tonight. So we'll select three advanced girls for the final. We'll hold the advanced final after a fifteen-minute break for costumes and makeup. Sorry, but the beginners final will be after the advanced group. Maybe the beginners can pick up some pointers from the advanced group."

"I hope we can finish before closing. Of course, most of the city council is here along with the Mayor and the Chief of Police. Maybe they'll let us stay open until we finish. Just joking. Let's get started we have a full schedule. Let's give a warm welcome to Tiffany. The house lights dimmed and the stage was illuminated by a few spotlights. Tiffany walked up to the pole and began her performance when the music started. Ashley immediately realized how much better the music sounded on professional speakers. She was excited by the beat of the music and the colorful outfits.

Ashley began to feel more confident and excited as she watched the other beginners dance. There was a lot of variation in their skill levels as well as their looks. Some of the women looked like bored housewives who had had a few pole dancing lessons at the local junior college and hoped to pick up some easy money. Ashley was impressed when a tall, curvy redhead named Fire gave a flawless performance combining several intermediate moves. Ashley knew that Fire was the girl to beat. Ashley was getting turned on by Fire's exotic performance. She barely noticed that she was on her fourth drink.

Emily said, "Fire is a ringer. She should be in the advanced group, but she's not good enough to win in that category. She is going to be hard to beat."

The bar exploded in applause when Fire finished. The girl after Fire shouldn't have been in the contest. Her timing was off and moves didn't flow from one to the next. Her act fell apart when she slipped on the pole and landed on her ass. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt but she left the stage in tears.

Ashley was next. She went through her routine in her mind before walking to the stage. She leaned against the pole and scanned the room for someone to focus on. She felt her stomach tighten when her gaze found Kyle. His eyes bored into her soul. She thought about the multiple orgasms he had given her while he fucked her ass with his thick meaty cock. She realized the memory was making her wet. Ashley forced herself to take a couple of deep breaths before the music started.

Ashley reached behind her and grabbed the pole as Halo by Beyonce began. She arched her back and thrust out her ample breasts. She did a body wave in time with the clapping beat of the song. Ashley automatically moved into her routine. She had practiced enough that she could focus on the little details that sell a performance. Her movements were graceful and matched the beat of the music. Ashley completed her fan spin and only became conscious of the room as she faced the pole and finished with a body wave.

Ashley's heart soared as the patrons burst into applause. Ashley's performance was one of the better ones and the crowd wanted to show their appreciation for the beautiful performer. Ashley walked back to her table. She hopped onto Kyle's lap and threw her arms around his neck. She gave him an enthusiastic kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Kyle's arms were wrapped around her sweaty body. Finally, she broke the kiss and leaned her head on his shoulder. She felt incredibly turned on by her dance and the reaction of the crowd. She was barely aware that another beginner was starting her dance.

Robert said, "Ashley, your performance was fantastic. You remind me of your mother. Just like her, your dancing is very sensual. Performing always made your mother very aroused."

Emily said, "Ashley, I agree. You were awesome. I'm sure you will be in the finals with Fire. I'm not sure who the third girl will be.

When the final girl finished, there was a short break while the judges conferred. Mark got up on stage with the microphone. He read the results.

Mark said, "The three finalists in the beginner's group are Tiffany, Fire, and Ashley. Congratulations ladies, let's hear a round of applause for all of the beginning contestants."

Mark continued, "We'll start the advanced group shortly. There are only five in the advanced group competing for three cash prizes. I know you are all professional dancers. I want to let you know that The Office comes under a lot of scrutiny, and we have the Mayor and the Chief of Police here tonight. We can accept topless dancing but please be advised total nudity is prohibited. Good luck ladies."

Ashley watched in fascination at the moves these ladies performed. She had seen some of these skills online, but they were much more impressive in person. The dances were highly erotic and the music seemed to be designed more for stripping than pole dancing. Ashley wondered about the clubs where the girls worked. Up until now, The Office had seemed respectable and even sedate but when these girls got going the crowd went wild.

Ashley waited in anticipation for Emily, who was dancing last. Ashley had only seen her friend in practice. She hadn't even known that Emily's stage name was Caprice. Now, under the spotlight, Emily turned into her stripper persona Caprice. She was sensational as she danced to Porn Star Dancing. Caprice worked her way up the pole and did a series of difficult inversions before spinning to the floor. Caprice did a couple of easy moves to catch her breath before running back up the pole using a Chinese Hill Climb. She did a Hero followed by sliding head first to the floor in a Funky Monkey. Caprice did a handstand and arched her back against the floor. She pinwheeled her legs to the floor into a split. She raised her arms to the vigorous applause of the crowd as the number ended. Caprice was so erotic, Ashley wanted to run up and fuck her friend on the stage

A girl named Temptation followed Emily. She was almost as tall as Ashley, which made her nearly a half a foot taller than Emily. She was thin and big-breasted. She had pale skin and dazzling red hair. Her act wasn't as strenuous as Emily's, but her moves were languorous and intensely sexy. The way she used her body drove the crowd wild.

Ashley was anxious as she waited for the results. She gripped Emily's hand as Mark walked onto the stage.

"The three advanced finalists are Ice Nine, Temptation, and Caprice. Congratulations ladies. Take a fifteen-minute break before you show us your best stuff."

Ashley said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

Emily stood up and said, "I need to visit the changing room. I'll walk with you."

When Ashley left the bathroom, she found Kyle waiting in the hallway.

"Nice to see you, Ashley. I loved your dancing. It's giving me an idea of how you can convince me of your loyalty."

"Does that mean you'll sell me some stuff soon?"

Kyle looked around and shushed Ashley, "Shhh if you want to talk we need to go outside."

Kyle took Ashley's elbow in his strong hand and guided her out the employees' entrance before she could decide it was a bad idea.

Zach and his large friend Nick were waiting in the cold night air. Ashley shivered and she felt her nipples harden inside her sports bra.

Kyle said, "Your dancing needs a boost. Your performance was good, but you lack sufficient passion despite the drinks I've been feeding you."

Ashley laughed, "You're wasting your money. My Dad said the drinks were mostly fruit juice. Maybe you should have told the bartender to use some rum."

Kyle had no intention of telling her about the Senesse. Instead, he assumed since Ashley knew about the cocaine, she would accept the idea of a little ecstasy.

He said, "Actually, he made them just as I ordered. The fruit juice was meant to cover up the ecstasy. At most he put in a half a shot of rum in each glass."

Ashley stared at Kyle. She tried to feel mad but instead she felt content. Everything felt wonderful. The music and lights were exhilarating.

Kyle said, "I think a shot of cocaine will provide more enthusiasm. We'll skip the heroin since we don't want you falling asleep anytime soon."

Ashley said, "Please, no."

Kyle laughed, "Are you forgetting your promise to obey me instantly or do you need another spanking?"

Ashley winced at the thought of another spanking. Her ass still hurt from the last time.

"Ok, but hurry I have to get back inside to watch Emily."

Kyle looked at her tight shorts and said, "I want to shoot the cocaine in your buttock to make it last longer. You need to drop those shorts."

Ashley looked around the dark parking lot. There was a light above the door illuminating the group as if they were on a stage, "What here? Are you serious."

Kyle squeezed her elbow and growled, "Drop them now, bitch."

Ashley looked at him with pleading eyes. She saw his steely resolve. She undid the snap and zipper. She pushed her shorts to her feet leaving her bottom clad only in her thin bikini panties.

"The panties too."

She surrendered. She hooked her thumbs in panties and pushed them down.

"OK bitch, spread your legs and grab your ankles."

Ashley stepped out her clothes and spread her feet. She shivered as the cold wind blew over her moist pussy lips. She bent over and grasped the tops of her high heel shoes. Zack's hand grasped her neck to hold her down. A strong hand seized each of her hips. She was unprepared for the two stinging slaps that hit each of her ass cheeks.

"Next time cunt, I don't want any hesitation. If I say jump, you only get to ask how high?"

Kyle's hand stayed on her stinging ass. He rubbed his rough hand across her tender bottom. Ashley squealed when he slipped two fingers into her wet slit. She winced when the needle penetrated her right ass cheek. Ashley was still unaware that Kyle was giving her Senesse with the cocaine. In fact, the ecstasy that the bartender thought he was adding to Ashley's drinks was actually more Senesse. All told Ashley had been given four doses of Senesse. Kyle's fingers thrust back and forth into her eager vagina as she felt the rush from the drugs build.