Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle said, "I think you'll dance better if you are aroused."

Ashley felt a hand slip down her abdomen until it brushed over her clit. She inhaled sharply as Kyle's fingers seized the firm nub. Ashley gave a long moan as Kyle's fingers in her vagina picked up speed. She gave in to the intense pleasure and rocked her hips against Kyle's fingers.

Kyle said, "Ashley, I want you to do whatever it takes to win the contest. Understand?"

Ashley groaned.

"Understand, slut?"

Ashley whimpered, "Yes. Oh god yes."

Kyle said, "If Fire takes off her top, I want you to not only take off your top but your shorts as well. Too bad you can't take off your panties. Even so, I'll enjoy watching you dancing with a wet crotch. You've got one of the best asses I've ever seen and I want you to grind it for the crowd. Understood."

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, oh yes..."

Ashley's body shook as a drug-fueled orgasm rocked her body. Ashley screamed as her vagina clamped around Kyle's fingers. A car drove into the parking lot, and it's headlights shone on the foursome. Ashley could see between her legs as the car parked and two men got out. A sense of dread gripped her stomach when she recognized her math teacher. It was the same man who had seen her flash her ass when she wore her little yellow dress to school. The second man was her science teacher from the year before. If they recognized her, every teacher in Riverdale High would know of her degradation. Kyle glanced at the men as they walked toward him, but continued finger fucking the half naked girl.

"Kyle, please let me go. Those are teachers from my school. I can't let them see me."

Kyle said, "Slut, I don't give a shit about your sudden modesty. Maybe I'll invite them to fuck you. I bet I can get a hundred dollars each out of a couple of horny teachers."

"Ah, ah, oh god no, please Kyle."

Kyle laughed, "Ok, bitch, I'll let you hide your face in my brother's crotch but I'm not going to stop until I get you ready to dance. Zach, let her up a bit."

Zach smiled and unzipped his fly. He pulled Ashley up and pushed his erection into the girl's warm mouth. Ashley hid her face in his crotch as Zach thrust his long skinny penis down her throat. Zach reached down and grabbed the back of Ashley's sports bra. He pulled the tight top up to her neck freeing her generous breasts. Ashley felt her nipples turn to rocks in the cold night air. The teachers kept walking toward the foursome.

Mister Wilson, her math teacher, yelled at the group, "What's up guys. Is the lady alright?"

Kyle kept assaulting Ashley's body as he looked over his shoulder, "Everything is fine. This skanky whore agreed to fuck the lot of us for a hundred dollars. There's plenty to go around if you want to join in the action."

Mister Wilson stopped and stared for a minute. The young woman wasn't protesting and from the moans she was uttering, she seemed to be enjoying herself. From where he was standing, he could see the man thrusting his fingers into the woman's wet pussy. She was even grinding her lovely ass around his probing fingers. From the looks of it, the skinny guy was fucking the whore's mouth. Somehow, the girl's athletic ass and French braid looked familiar. He wasn't good with names or faces. There was no way he could recognize a woman by her ass.

Mr. Wilson said, "Thanks for the offer but I think we'll go inside and catch the show. My friend got a text that The Office was running a pole dancing contest."

Ashley sighed in relief as the two teachers walked around the corner to the front of the bar. Her relief was short lived as the bar door flew open. She couldn't see who it was since her face was still buried in Zach's crotch. However, she recognized the man as soon as she heard his booming voice. Oh god, it was the Chief of Police!

Sam laughed, "You boys enjoying yourselves with this slut?"

Kyle said, "Nick, You need to get Sam's medicine from the car."

Sam said, "Mind if I feel this slut's breasts while I wait?"

Kyle laughed, "Be my guest."

Sam walked over to Ashley and reached down to grab her full breasts. Ashley squealed and jerked her head up when the Chief of Police cruelly twisted her cold nipples. Zach took that moment to shoot his load onto her bare chest.

"Well, I'll be fucked! It's that prissy lawyer Robert's daughter. Does he know you get naked in back alleys?"

Ashley moaned as Sam mauled her breasts while Kyle's fingers pumped into her pussy.

Nick returned and handed Sam a bulging baggy of white powder.

Sam said, "I'd better get back inside. I don't want to miss Caprice. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing Ashley perform. If she's as good on stage as she is in a back alley, I'll cum in my pants.

Finally, Kyle could devote all of his attention to getting Ashley off. The practically naked girl squealed when Zach twisted her cold nipples. Zach laughed as he smeared his cum over Ashley's pert breasts. Kyle's fingers were flying across her clit and Ashley screamed as her body shuddered with an intense orgasm.

Kyle pulled his wet fingers from Ashley's quivering pussy. "OK, bitch, go in there and show your stuff. Think like a stripper. Make them want to fuck you like the slut you are."

Ashley stood up and leaned against Zach. Her breath was ragged and she was shivering from both the cold and her multiple orgasms.

Zach laughed, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you when Kyle is done with you. It's one time when I won't mind hand me downs."

Ashley pushed Zach away and pulled down her sports bra. She found her panties and stepped into them She hesitated because her pussy was dripping wet and her juices were running down her bare thighs. She realized she had no choice and pulled her panties up. They were instantly sopping wet. Ashley pulled on her shorts and headed for the door. It was locked.

Ashley cried, "Oh shit!"

Zach said, "No problems, I have the key."

Ashley hurried inside and ducked into the bathroom that was thankfully close by. She was happy to find it empty. She cleaned herself off with paper towels. Unfortunately, the damage was done. Her underwear was drenched. Ashley went to the changing room and fixed her hair and makeup. She made it back to the table just in time for the first advanced contestant's performance. She wasn't even surprised when she found another tropical fruit drink waiting for her. She took a long swallow of the refreshing beverage even though she knew it was spiked.

Emily looked at Ashley with concern, "Where were you? Your Dad and I looked everywhere?"

Ashley found herself telling another lie, "Sorry, I was talking to Kyle outside. He was concerned about Tami. She has a cold and he thought I should skip my next session with her. I should have brought a coat."

Emily said, "I'm glad you made it back. I think you'll learn a lot watching the advanced girl's final. It's about to get serious."

Ice Nine stepped up on stage. At the start of her performance, she did some simple spins around the pole before strolling to the front of the stage. She reached behind her back and deftly unhooked her top. She spun away from the audience holding the top to her breasts. The back of her bustier hung open. She bent forward and popped her ass. When she spun around, her hand pulled her top away. She stood with her feet apart, twirling her top over her head. The dancer's pert breasts jiggled with the beat.

Emily said, "Classical Ice Nine move."

Robert was on his third double Scotch. He grinned and shouted, "Nice!"

The dancer tossed her top toward the rear of the stage and worked her way up the pole. She did an inversion with her bare breasts hanging from her petite body. She had a slight bobble as she reached up for the pole. She recovered and did a spin back to the floor. Again she danced to the front of the stage. She turned and faced away from the crowd. She bent down from the waist and did some bump and grinds. When she stood up, her skimpy shorts were in her hand. She spun around and twirled her shorts over her head. All she had on was a tiny G-string and her high heels.

The crowd was very enthusiastic. Ashley grinned at her Dad as he yelled out his approval.

Emily said, "She's improved a lot since the last time I saw her perform. Still she's at best a high-level intermediate. The real competition is between Temptation and me."

Temptation performed next. Her moves were more difficult and flowed together better. Temptation wasted no time in removing her top. Her large breasts were topped with puffy pink nipples that rapidly became hard and pointy once her top was gone. Her bottoms soon followed. Ashley was impressed with her pole work. She held her poses for an eternity even though it seemed she was barely in contact with the pole. Temptation's breasts swayed erotically when she did a body wave while inverted.

The audience's applause was even louder that before. Ashley's Dad looked like his eyes were about to fall out of his head.

Emily stood up and said, "Wish me luck. Temptation was on her game tonight. Caprice has her work cut out for her."

Emily's first song was Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman. Now, she was in full stripper mode. Caprice's schoolgirl blouse was gone by the time the song got to the line "I like to strip her down, she's naughty till the end." Her small pert breasts wiggled delightfully as she spun her top over her head and tossed it into the corner.

Robert knew Emily was a gorgeous woman, but he had never seen her bare tits. Even though they were small, her breasts matched her short frame perfectly. All he could say was, "Awesome!"

As if she wasn't wet enough already, Ashley felt her body responding to her friends erotic performance. She held her breath as Emily did a series of inversions to climb the pole. Her bare breasts shook delightfully as she gracefully worked her way up the pole.She did a figurehead to show off her bare breasts before spinning to the floor. She strutted to the front of the stage. She stood posed with her finger in her mouth imitating a shy schoolgirl. Suddenly, she whipped off her red plaid skirt and flung it to the back of the stage. She was naked except for her thigh high stockings, G-string, and high heels. She turned around and ground her ass for the audience. Her hands grabbed her G-string by her hips. She wiggled her ass as she tugged the skimpy garment up. Ashley understood what Emily was doing when she spun around to face the boisterous crowd. Emily had worked the tiny triangle fabric at the front of her G-string into her slit. Only her clit and vagina remained covered. Her engorged pussy lips were prominently displayed as Emily bent her knees and leaned back into a bridge. Ashley was surprised to notice the light glistening on Caprice's wet pussy. Evidently, even a pro can get aroused.

Robert inhaled sharply and muttered, "Damn, fucking unbelievable."

Caprice raised one leg over her head and hooked the pole. She pulled herself into a handstand with all her charms on display. She dropped to the floor and ran up the pole. She moved into a flying ballerina. Her pert breasts pointed at the floor. Her spread legs highlighted her pussy. A couple of more moves finished the song.

Caprice leaned against the pole as Closer by Nine Inch Nails began. Caprice danced most of the second song without the pole except for a few simple spins. She ran her hands up her trim abdomen and squeezed her breasts. Ashley's Dad inhaled sharply as Caprice pinched her nipples. When Trent Reznor sang, "I want to fuck you like an animal," Caprice was lying face down pretending to fuck the floor. Caprice did a reverse grip spin with her legs spread to show her wet pussy. Caprice strutted to the front of the stage. Trent sang, "Your sex I can smell," Caprice dragged her fingers up the sides of her pussy and smelled her moist fingers.

At the end of Caprice's performance, Robert jumped to his feet and cheered. Ashley and most of the crowd joined him in a standing ovation. Emily grabbed her blouse and skirt and ran back to the table. She dropped her costume on the table and pushed Robert back onto his chair. The crowd cheered louder as Caprice straddled the startled lawyer's lap. She ground her hips against his crotch and kissed him hard. Robert groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Caprice was rubbing her nearly naked pussy against his raging erection. Only a little material separated his erection from her flowering pussy. Robert gripped her bare hips and held her tight. Caprice pulled back from the kiss and arched her back. She looked up at the ceiling and let out a shriek. Robert's was in shock as Caprice's sweaty body shuddered in his arms. Surely she wasn't having an orgasm, was she? Robert could feel that the crotch of his pants was wet. He was glad she had stopped when she did. He was only seconds away from cumming in his pants.

Soon after Emily sat back in her chair, the waitress brought another round of drinks.

Robert said, "Holy crap, I'm getting buzzed. I think we'll be going home in a cab."

Ashley laughed before downing her fruit cocktail.

The judges conferred for a few minutes before announcing their decision. Ice Nine came in third. The judges said the scoring was close for first place, but Caprice's was the winner by a vote of two judges to one.

Ashley jumped up and gave her friend a hug. Emily went up to the stage and took a bow. Mark passed out checks to the finalists. When Emily got back to the table, she proudly displayed a check for six hundred dollars.

Emily said, "Mark said that they got a bigger turnout than expected so he threw in an extra hundred. He also offered Temptation and me jobs. He mentioned a salary in addition to tips. I've never had a salary at any of the clubs. Oh, my God, this is wonderful."

Ashley said, "Your performance was just incredible. Everyone in the room wanted to fuck you. Even I got turned on."

Emily said, "I went into full stripper mode. It's what you have to do to be your best and give an erotic performance."

Emily put her hand to her mouth as she glanced nervously at Robert, "I'm sorry, Ashley. You're just a beginner and it's just for fun. You don't have to flash your tits in front of your father."

Ashley laughed, "I'm not worried about my Dad, but I don't want to embarrass him in front of his colleagues."

Robert cleared his throat, "Um, well they've already seen me getting humped by a beautiful and nearly naked girl. Displaying a little skin shouldn't hurt. Your mother was about your age when she performed a modern dance number completely naked. OK, it wasn't a bar but so what? Both sets of our parents were in the audience as well. I was proud of your Mom's performance. I laughed to myself when I noticed both of our fathers had an erection."

Ashley gave her Dad a kiss, "Thanks, Dad. It depends on the other performers."

Mark announced that the beginner's group was next. Tiffany, Fire, and Ashley would dance in that order.

Tiffany started well with some pretty but simple spins around the pole. When she climbed up the pole, she dropped out of a move and barely escaped a nasty fall. She must have decided to go all out. Her top flew off into the corner. She strutted to the front of the stage and bent over. She shook her large breasts to the delight of the crowd. She really threw down the gantlet when she stripped off her tight shorts. Her panties were pulled down along with the shorts and Tiffany flashed her bare pussy. She mouthed an oops and pulled her see through panties back up as her shorts dropped to her feet. She gyrated for the enthusiastic crowd. Her bare pussy lips were easily visible behind the transparent material. A small triangular patch of short dark hair was visible. It looked like an arrow pointing to her slit. Tiffany gave an enthusiastic performance, but Ashley knew she had her beat.

As the crowd cheered at the end of Tiffany's performance, Emily said, "It will be interesting to see what Fire does. She knows how good of a dancer you are, and she can clearly see how beautiful you are. She's a very good dancer, but she may be worried that you will copy Tiffany and score points by showing lots of skin. I think she'll go all out."

Fire jumped up on the stage wearing her bright red outfit. The beautiful girl's first number was Nasty Girl by Vanity 6. By the time the song got to the lines:

'Tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy

My own little nasty world

Tonight, don't you wanna come with me

Do you think I'm a nasty girl?'

She was dancing in nothing but her G-string. She even copied Emily and had her G-string wedged in her slit. A tiny patch of red hair peeked above the top of her G-string matching the fiery mane on her head. Her performance on the pole was flawless. She gracefully moved from one advanced intermediate move to another. Ashley shook her head in despair. Kyle wanted her to win at any cost, but there was no way she could compete with Fire's performance. She even realized that her bikini panties looked like granny panties compared to Fire's skimpy G-string. She doubted that she could win even if she fucked all of the judges.

The waitress arrived with more drinks. Robert was clearly drunk as he gazed at the new double shot of Scotch sitting next to the half empty glass from his previous drink. Ashley swallowed her drink as her name was called.

Kyle leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Remember what I told you out back."

Ashley winced as she remembered the last thing, Kyle said, before he pulled his wet fingers from her pussy.

Kyle had said, 'I want you to dance for the crowd as if you are horny as hell. Pretend you can feel my fingers inside of you. Make everyone in the room desperate to fuck you. I don't care if Fire wins or not. However, if I think you are holding back, you can forget about me selling you any STUFF."

Emily said, "Ashley, strut your stuff."

Ashley took a deep breath and pranced up to the stage. She knew what she had to do. She stared at Kyle and pictured the two of them alone and naked. She imagined Kyle lying on his back in a grassy field. She lowered herself down and straddled his thick cock. Ashley panted with lust as she imagined Kyle's beautiful cock penetrating her virgin pussy.

Ashley wasted no time, as soon as the thumping beat of Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' started, she gyrated her hips and turned away from the audience. She arched her back and untied her halter top. She spun around and twirled her top around her head as she bounced from one foot to the other. Her ample breasts jumped in time with the beat. She flung her top toward the back of the stage and strutted to the pole. She grabbed the pole and arched her back to display her breasts. Cold air blew down from the vents above the stage making her nipples hard as rocks. She strutted back to the front of the stage and gyrated her hips. Her hands fanned across her shorts. She pouted her lips as she played with the snap.

Kyle yelled from the back, "Take them off!"

Ashley's hands moved up her trim stomach to cup her breasts. She leaned forward and offered her breasts to the crowd. She tweaked her nipples and shuddered with pleasure. Her hands dropped back to her shorts and several men yelled for her to take them off. Ashley popped the snap and lowered the zipper. She shoved her hand inside of her shorts and gyrated her pussy against her hand. Her body trembled from the intense stimulation of her clit through the wet panties. She grabbed the pole with one hand behind her as she sank to her knees. She leaned her shoulder against the pole and squeezed her breast. Her mouth fell open as she moaned. Her other hand began moving faster in her shorts. She arched her back and screamed as her body shook with an intense orgasm. Ashley's eyes were closed tight as her hand continued to rub her clit through her soggy panties. The crowd roared like a cage full of lions waiting for their dinner of raw meat.