Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," said Ashley. "It seems like I would be safe that way."

"I would just need to see your driver's license to verify that you're an adult," said Ms. Larsen.

Ashley got her license out and held it up. "Can you read it from through the computer screen?"

"Let me see. Yep! Just barely!" said Ms. Larsen.

"Your only 18!?" said Ms. Tate. Ashley flashed her cute smile again. "Oh my! Have you ever photographed a girl that young before Molly?"

"I don't think so," said Ms. Larsen. "This will be a fun shoot!"

"Ms. Stephens, when you said that you found a young woman for me to strip and pleasure, I didn't know that she was an 18 year old!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley giggled a little and could not contain her adorable smile. "And to think, I already thought that story of her stripping for your friends was really hot, but add that it was just an 18 year old doing it? All your friends took turns pleasuring an 18 year old? Oh my gosh! I think I'm going to go crazy!"

"You'll have your chance at Ashley on Saturday!" said Ms. Stephens laughing.

"And I can't wait to touch her!" said Ms. Tate.

"I can't wait for you to touch me either," said Ashley in a joking and yet flirty tone.

"Ooh! I really like this girl!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley kept the cute smile on her face and giggled.

"I agree. I love her cute and bubbly personality! And to think that she's not as innocent as she looks!" said Ms. Larsen. "On second thought, Ashley, is it okay if we mention your age on the website in addition to your first name? I think it would be really hot for a lot of viewers if they knew that the young girl in the shoot is only 18."

"Okay," said Ashley.

"Thanks. Those kind of details seriously make shoots that much hotter! Well, the last things to go over are the pay and the location of our studio," said Ms. Larsen.

"I'll drive her over," said Ms. Stephens. "I know where you are, and I want to be there and watch as Ms. Tate makes Ashley lose it."

"Okay," said Ms. Larsen. "That part is taken care of then. And finally, Ashley, the pay for the whole shoot will be $6,000."

"$6,000!?" said Ashley. "That's a lot for just one shoot!"

"Our site makes that kind of money," said Ms. Larsen. "We have a lot of paying members, and as a result we're able to pay our models really well. Plus, you must factor in that you'll be nude during the shoot, which raises the pay. Not only will you be nude though, but you'll be having an orgasm on camera too, which raises the pay even higher."

"I'll be getting paid for it too," said Ms. Tate jokingly. "But not nearly as much as you will be."

"Yeah. Ms. Tate will get paid, but not as much because you're going to be the star of the whole shoot," said Ms. Larsen. "You'll be getting naked and not her, and you'll be the one getting aroused in front of the camera."

"I'm important too though," Ms. Tate joked. "It's my job to make this cute girl have an orgasm!"

"Very true," said Ms. Larsen smiling.

"Hey, do you want to know the best way to arouse this girl? Make sure that you get as many women our age in the room as you can to watch her during the orgasm sequence! And make sure they're all dressed so that only Ashley is naked!" said Ms. Stephens. "That will turn her on above anything else! Isn't that right Ashley?"

"Ooh! Okay, I'll have to remember that!" said Ms. Larsen. Ashley's face was flush red as she smiled and giggled. She looked so cute and innocent, but the women talking with her knew that Ashley had an incredibly sexy side to her. The conversation soon ended and they agreed to meet at Ms. Larsen's studio at noon on Saturday in San Francisco. Ms. Stephens would drive Ashley and be with her during the shoot.

=========================================================

Ashley told her parents that she would be gone all day Saturday, and that Ms. Stephens had found some work in San Francisco for a day. Her parents were very happy to learn that Ashley had found some work, even if only for a day. Ashley told them that she was going to be doing some work on a photography shoot, and technically she was doing that. Beyond that, Ashley did not say anything else. Her parents were happy and did not suspect that she was going to appear nude and have an orgasm in front of a camera. There wasn't even a slight suspicion. For Ashley, that was the benefit of being such a good girl growing up.

Early Saturday morning, Ashley headed over to Ms. Stephens' house. She was very excited to do her first job. The fact that the work would involve Ashley being in her greatest sexual fantasy was very exciting. Not only was Ashley going to be naked and aroused in front of several clothed women, and not only were the pictures and video going to be up for many older women to see whenever they wanted, but Ashley was going to get paid for it too. Ashley, however, was excited for other reasons as well. She had never been to San Francisco before, so she was looking forward to seeing what was there. During the drive to San Francisco, Ashley was actually not feeling aroused at all. She spent all of her time looking out the window and seeing what was there. Ashley was not focusing on what was going to happen to her that day.

"We should have some time to do some sight-seeing before the shoot," said Ms. Stephens. The drive took about an hour and a half to get into San Francisco. Ashley and Ms. Stephens had to be at the studio by noon, but they left early so Ashley could get a chance to see the city. They went and saw the Golden Gate Bridge and Ashley was able to see the Pacific Ocean. Ashley wasn't feeling any anticipation of the fact that she was going to be naked and having an orgasm in front of a camera. Her pussy was not wet in the least.

"This is a really nice city," said Ashley as she and Ms. Stephens looked at the bay.

"I've done a lot of work here, and I always enjoy coming back to this city," said Ms. Stephens. "Well, we better get going. It's getting close to noon. Time for your photo shoot!"

Ms. Stephens drove Ashley over to the studio where she would be doing her shoot. The studio was in a tall building in the downtown area. Ashley and Ms. Stephens entered and then took the elevator to the 4th floor. After walking down the hallway, Ms. Stephens opened the door to the studio, and they both walked in.

They were in an office at first, with a large desk at the end of the room and a receptionist sitting there. She looked about Ms. Stephens' age, with long red hair and office clothes. Ashley followed Ms. Stephens to the desk to talk with this woman.

"Hey there Ms. Gary! How have things been here since the last time I stopped by?" said Ms. Stephens.

"It's been good. I do love this job, even if I only do the office work around here. I've been expecting you! And I heard you're bringing an 18 year old today," said Ms. Gary.

"Yep. We're here to check in," said Ms. Stephens. "Here's our sexy young model for today."

"Oh my goodness!" said Ms. Gary as she saw Ashley. "She is stunning!"

Ashley blushed at the compliment and had her cute smile across her face. It was a little strange, because so far Ashley was not feeling aroused yet. She was excited from the anticipation of stripping for Ms. Stephens and her friends, and Ashley was about to be in the same kind of scenario again. At the moment though, Ashley wasn't focused on the fact that she was going to be in her ultimate fantasy again, where she would be the only one naked and having an orgasm in front of several older women. She was thinking more about doing a good job modeling in the shoot, even if it was going to be a lot of fun for her. Ashley had never been in front of the camera before, so she was a little nervous. She wasn't worried about baring all, as she had done that before, but she worried about not doing a good job modeling in the shoot. Ashley was focused on her job rather than her arousal.

"So this is Ashley? You're more beautiful and much cuter than what Ms. Stephens described to me!" said Ms. Gary.

"Thanks!" said Ashley with a giggle. She looked really adorable when she was blushing.

"So," started Ms. Gary with a smile. "You're going to be modeling for us today. Have you ever been in a photo shoot before?"

"No, this is my first time," said Ashley.

"You're going to get naked for us today?" asked Ms. Gary. "And you're going to cum for us too?"

"Yes," said Ashley sounding a little embarrassed. She let out a giggle, and Ms. Stephens smiled.

"Are you nervous at all?" asked Ms. Gary.

"A little," said Ashley. "I've never modeled before, so I hope I do really well at it."

"Don't be nervous," said Ms. Gary. "A girl as pretty as you? You'll look great in front of the camera. Besides, Ms. Larsen will be very helpful. She has worked with many first time models before."

"Okay," said Ashley.

"And have fun in there! You're so lucky to be as cute and sexy as you are!" said Ms. Gary. "Today you don't have to be modest at all. You get to be as sexy as you want! You can let yourself get aroused and not have to worry! On top of all that, you're going to get paid for these things!"

"True," said Ashley with her cute smile. Ms. Larsen walked in from the hallway behind. She was followed by Ms. Tate and a couple of other older women that Ashley didn't know.

"There she is!" said Ms. Larsen. "Our star for today has arrived. Ms. Tate, she's all yours now!"

"Ready to have my hands on you?" asked Ms. Tate jokingly. Ashley smiled and giggled in her usual cute manner. Ms. Stephens talked with the other women there that Ashley didn't know. Ms. Larsen talked with Ashley some more before taking her back to the studio.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what's under this girl's clothes! And I can't wait to hear this cute 18 year old moan!" said Ms. Larsen. "But first we have a few things to go over. Just a couple things for you to read over and sign, regarding what you will do and what you will be paid."

"Alright," said Ashley. Ms. Larsen handed her some forms to read and sign. Ashley read over the agreement forms regarding what she was going to be doing for the shoot. After a minute or two, she filled out her name and date of birth, as well as her signature agreeing to pose naked and have an orgasm in front of a camera. Once Ashley was finished, it was time to go back to the studio.

"Everything is set. Now we all can go back and start the shoot!" said Ms. Larsen. She went down the hallway behind the receptionist desk. All the women there followed. Ms. Stephens walked behind Ashley, giving her shoulders a gentle massage. Ms. Larsen then opened a door into one of the studios, and Ashley followed her in with all the other women there.

When Ashley first walked into the studio, she was amazed at how big it was. There were at least a dozen different sets in that room. She saw a bedroom set with a queen sized bed, a couple sets with just black or white backdrop, a living room set with a couch, and other different things. The sets that weren't simple backdrops seemed to be sets of regular rooms in houses. Ashley eventually saw a kitchen and a dining room set as well.

"Welcome to my studio Ashley," said Ms. Larsen.

"This place is huge!" said Ashley. "How many different sets do you have here?"

"Well, this is actually just one studio room. We have a couple of others. Sometimes we have more than one shoot on the same day, although today it's just you," said Ms. Larsen. All the women gathered in the middle of the large studio.

"Let me just introduce everyone here before we start," said Ms. Larsen. There were a few other older women there, about Ms. Stephens' age. "This is Ms. Stacy and she will be taking the pictures today."

"Hi there Ashley!" said Ms. Stacy. "My goodness you are beautiful! This might be the best shoot I'm ever going to do."

"Hi!" said Ashley, blushing at the comment with her cute smile.

"I'm Joanne Cooper, and I will be working the video camera during your shoot," said one of the other women shaking Ashley's hand.

"And then there's Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts, and they do work with lighting and anything needed to be done with our sets," said Ms. Larsen pointing Ashley to the other two women there. Both smiled and waved to Ashley.

"There's a few other women here that do work on other sets, getting them ready for other shoots," said Ms. Tate. "They won't be helping out on our shoot, but they might stop in to watch when I start rubbing your pussy!"

Ashley laughed and blushed. She looked and saw that there were a few other older women in that large studio, however they were busy doing other things. They were preparing other sets and setting up props elsewhere.

"So where do we want to start, Ms. Larsen?" asked Ms. Stacy. "I know we should to the final sequence in one of the backdrop sets, because you don't want anything to distract the viewer from Ashley's arousal. Though with the first two parts, we want her doing all kinds of sensuous poses. Maybe we should start in the living room set with the couch?"

"Maybe," said Ms. Larsen. "Let's take a look at Ashley's outfit first and then decide where to go from there."

All the women there looked at what Ashley was wearing for the start of the shoot. She had a jacket and jeans on, with shoes. Ashley had her cute smile on as everyone looked at her and she couldn't hold in her adorable giggling.

"What kind of shirt are you wearing under your jacket?" asked Ms. Larsen.

"Just a t-shirt," said Ashley.

"Alright. A pretty basic outfit," said Ms. Larsen. "We'll should start with some really casual photos. Nothing too sexy yet. First we'll do some photos with her and Ms. Tate smiling, and then the shoot will slowly get more erotic from there."

"Okay," said Ms. Cooper. "Where should we set the cameras up first?"

"I think the kitchen set will be first," said Ms. Larsen. "Then we can work our way to the living room and go from there. We'll go with some more casual sets first, because Ashley is dressed very casually."

"That's settled then!" said Ms. Tate. "Are you ready Ashley?"

"I'm ready!" said Ashley enthusiastically. The other women smiled and laughed. They all headed over to the kitchen set, and Ashley looked around while the cameras were being set up. There was a kitchen table and a counter there. Then there was a window, although there was only a wall behind it. Ms. Stephens watched Ashley and smiled. Ms. Tate also walked around the kitchen set, as she was also going to be in the shoot. After a few minutes, everything was set up for the shoot to begin.

"Alright, everything is ready. We'll just start with some very simple photos, to get you comfortable being in front of the camera," said Ms. Larsen to Ashley. "I won't have you do anything difficult right now. Once you get comfortable, we'll start taking some sexier pictures. For now I just want you and Ms. Tate to stand by the counter and look at the camera. This will be the introduction of the shoot. Ms. Tate if you will just stand behind Ashley."

Ashley followed Ms. Larsen's directions. Ms. Tate went to stand right behind her. They both looked at the camera, and the first pictures were taken. Ashley didn't do anything risqué or sexy at the start. A few photos were taken of her simply standing there, with Ms. Tate behind her. The camera flashed each time a photo was taken. Meanwhile, the video camera was also on, filming the photo session.

"Alright, beautiful," said Ms. Larsen. "Now let's try and do some simple and natural poses. Ashley, how about you put an arm on the counter and lean against it?"

Ashley again followed directions. She leaned against the counter, and the camera snapped a few more times. Ms. Larsen was giving her directions on how to pose, although Ms. Stacy was the one snapping the pictures. Joanne Cooper was filming the session, for a behind the scenes look at the entire shoot. Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts were just standing with Ms. Stephens, watching the shoot. They didn't have any work yet to do with the lighting. Ashley was amazed at the size of the photography team. Often the photographer would have to take on all those responsibilities.

"Ms. Tate, if you would put your hand on Ashley's hip," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hand on her hip. The camera snapped again a couple times. She felt Ms. Tate caressing her a little. Ashley so far was feeling completely normal. She knew how far this photo shoot was going to go, and yet so far she felt no arousal. Everything seemed very simple so far, because Ashley wasn't doing anything sexy yet.

"You're doing great Ashley," said Ms. Larsen.

"And you look great too," said Ms. Tate in Ashley's ear. Ashley smiled and laughed. As she did this, the camera snapped a few more times. Ashley saw Ms. Stephens smile, along with the other women working on the shoot. Ashley turned and looked at Ms. Tate, who kept talking. "It's so easy to make her laugh!"

Ashley only laughed some more at this comment. Her face was red and her smile looked so cute. Ashley didn't notice at first, but they were actually taking pictures while she and Ms. Tate were laughing. It took a minute for Ashley to calm down a little.

"Sorry, I'm not focusing very well," Ashley said.

"No! Don't be sorry! We love what you're doing!" said Ms. Larsen. "You look really natural. Keep going!"

"You look really cute too!" said Ms. Stacy as the camera was flashing. Ashley only giggled and blushed some more. As she did, the camera flashed some more. Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hand drift down a little. Then for a short moment that hand drifted behind and felt Ashley's butt. Ashley was surprised and quickly looked behind. Everyone started laughing.

"Better start getting used to it now!" said Ms. Tate. "Because I'm going to be touching you everywhere!"

"That came from out of nowhere!" said Ashley laughing really hard. Her face was completely red, and Ashley was laughing so hard that she was almost crying. Ashley didn't realize until she calmed down a little that the camera was snapping the entire time. It seemed as if they wanted her to laugh and have fun, while being photographed at the same time.

"I like these photos so far," said Ms. Larsen. "Everything looks really natural. Having Ms. Tate joking around and making Ashley laugh is causing for some good photos so far. Ms. Tate touching Ashley's butt looks sexy as well."

Ashley was beginning to realize that these things were being done on purpose. It seemed that Ms. Larsen just wanted photos of her smiling and laughing, at least at the start. By making some jokes, Ashley was certainly laughing, and as a result she was looking very natural in front of the camera. The women there weren't making Ashley do anything sexy yet.

"Alright, let's try a different pose," said Ms. Larsen. "Ashley, how about you turn and lean back against the counter? Ms. Tate, if you would just stay where you are and face her."

Ashley turned and leaned back. Ms. Larsen then gave more directions. "Now, I want both of you to maintain eye contact for a little bit. Ms. Tate, put your hands on Ashley's waist."

Ms. Tate did so. Ashley and Ms. Tate looked into each other's eyes, and Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hands on her waist. Ms. Stacy then spoke. "Okay, now just hold for a few shots."

Ashley heard the camera snap a few times. Ms. Larsen then spoke to them. "How about we move over to the table?"

"Fine with me," said Ms. Tate.

"Okay!" said Ashley.

"Ashley, we just want you to sit in the chair on the far side facing the camera," said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Tate, I want you to stand behind and play with her hair."

"Gladly!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley started laughing again as she sat down. She saw Ms. Stephens looking at her and smiling. Soon Ms. Tate's hands were in Ashley's hair.

"She'll laugh at anything I say!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley only laughed more. Meanwhile, she noticed that the camera was flashing the whole time. After several photos were taken, it was time for a different position.