Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley looked and watched as her jeans were slowly unzipped. She heard the camera snapping more photos. Once her jeans were unzipped, Ashley held the same pose for some more pictures. Her panties were peeking out.

"Very good. Now Ms. Tate, get on your knees. Ashley, turn around and get on all fours, with your butt facing Ms. Tate," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley got on all fours. Ms. Tate was behind her. "Now hook your hands inside Ashley's jeans and slowly start pulling them down. Ashley, turn your head around and watch her as she does that."

Ashley turned her head around. Ms. Tate caressed Ashley's butt for a few moments, and some pictures were taken. Then Ms. Tate hooked her hands in Ashley's jeans.

"Now slowly pull them down as far as you can. Ashley, stick that cute butt out as Ms. Tate pulls your jeans down," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley's jeans were slowly being pulled down. Soon her panties were showing. Ms. Tate kept pulling Ashley's tight jeans down until they were close to her knees. Ashley watched as her jeans were being pulled down. The camera snapped several more pictures.

"Good. Now Ashley, turn around and lie on your back," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. "Now lay there seductively while Ms. Tate removes your jeans."

Ashley put her arms back over her head. She didn't look, but could feel Ms. Tate continuing to pull at her jeans. Ashley bent her knees, allowing Ms. Tate to remove her jeans. The camera was again frantically snapping pictures as Ms. Tate slowly pulled Ashley's jeans off. Eventually, Ashley's jeans were removed, and more pictures were taken. Ms. Tate was kneeling before Ashley as she was laying there. Ms. Tate, along with all the other older women there watching or working on the shoot, were all completely dressed. They all were looking at Ashley as the cute 18 year old was seductively laying there, now wearing only her bra and panties.

"And beautiful! Ashley, just keep laying there like that for now. Ms. Tate, put your hands on Ashley's legs and feel your way up and down them," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley continued to lay there, with her arms back over her head. She looked really sexy in that pose. Meanwhile, Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hands caressing her tone and smooth legs. Her hands started at Ashley's feet, and then slowly moved up to her calves. Then Ms. Tate began to feel her way up to Ashley's thighs. Ms. Stacy took several pictures as these things were happening.

At one point, Ashley felt her legs being opened up a little. Ms. Tate suddenly felt Ashley's inner thighs, and her hands were no too far from Ashley's pussy. Then Ms. Tate's hands traveled back down Ashley's legs. Ashley put her head up in slight surprise. Some of the women smiled and laughed a little. Ashley, however, did not laugh. She didn't even smile anymore when Ms. Tate surprised her like that. The cute and bubbly Ashley that walked in earlier was now gone.

Even though Ashley was no longer being cute, she was still not feeling aroused just yet. Ashley felt sexier now than when the shoot started, there was no mistake. She did feel a little turned on by the fact that there were several fully clothed older women in the room, but she was only wearing her bra and panties. She could certainly feel the air against her skin, letting her know that she was not fully dressed. However, Ashley wasn't feeling the sensations she normally would when she knew she was about to get into her greatest sexual fantasy. Ashley's pussy was not wet at all. Her body might have felt a little warm from the lights shining on her, but nothing more than that. Her nipples were not hard and perky like they normally would get. Ashley felt a little sexier than at the start. As a result her poses and her facial expressions were naturally looking sexier, however Ashley did not feel aroused. Her body was only a little more relaxed now from Ms. Tate caressing her in front of the camera.

"Now Ms. Tate, move up a little and sit by Ashley," said Ms. Larsen. Ms. Tate did so, while Ashley continued to seductively lay there. "Now gently feel Ashley's stomach. Ashley, tilt your head back and put a really sexy expression on your face."

Ashley tilted her head back. She closed her eyes and made a look on her face like she was really aroused. Ashley wasn't aroused at the moment, although she was slowly starting to feel sexier. She felt Ms. Tate's fingertips lightly and gently feeling her stomach. The feeling of being caressed was having an effect on Ashley, although it was strange that her body was not reacting as much as the other times she was in this kind of scenario. Ashley knew that she was going to lose her bra and panties, and she knew that Ms. Tate was going to rub her clit and make Ashley have an orgasm on camera. For Ashley though, there was really no feeling of anticipation that this was going to happen yet. Her heart was not racing at all.

Ashley wondered a little to herself why she was not feeling extremely aroused yet. Though Ashley was going to be back in her greatest sexual fantasy of being the only one naked and having an orgasm in front of several older women, she was also working. Ashley was still focusing on the shoot at hand rather than focusing on being aroused. Perhaps that was the reason. Perhaps by now Ashley was starting to get used to being the only one naked in front of older women. She had been in this scenario a few times now after all, so the nervousness of baring all was not quite there for her. Ashley wondered as she was laying there and being caressed by Ms. Tate. The whole time she heard the camera snapping pictures.

"Alright, great!" said Ms. Larsen. "Now let's have both of you on your knees facing each other. Ashley, I want you to lean forward towards Ms. Tate."

Ashley got up and did as Ms. Larsen asked. Some more pictures were taken. For some reason, Ashley could swear that she was starting to feel the flashes of the camera against her skin. Ms. Larsen spoke some more. "Now Ms. Tate, lean forward a little and put your hands on Ashley's back. Spend a little bit of time caressing her."

Ms. Tate leaned forward and put her arms around Ashley. Her hands were traveling slowly up and down Ashley's back. More pictures were taken. Ashley turned her head to look behind at what Ms. Tate's hands were doing.

"Perfect. You're looking very good Ashley," said Ms. Larsen. "Now Ms. Tate, reach for Ashley's bra and unhook it."

Ms. Tate did as told. Ashley soon felt her bra being unhooked. The camera snapped several more photos. Ms. Tate left Ashley's bra on for several moments, now unhooked. Ashley held her pose. She could still feel the straps of her bra on her shoulders, although now it felt very loose.

"Great. Now start to slowly pull Ashley's top," said Ms. Larsen. "Just pull the straps off her shoulders and hold it there for some pictures. Then slowly let it ride down her arms to the floor. Ashley, just hold your pose, but once your bra is off your shoulders, turn your head to watch it fall down your arms."

Ashley felt the straps of her bra gently being pulled off her shoulders. She then turned her head. Ms. Tate was holding onto her top, and slowly pulling it down Ashley's arms. Ashley held her pose and looked down at her bra as it was being removed. It slowly traveled down her arms. Soon it was on the floor in front of her. Ashley held her pose, kneeling there in just her panties. She was not far away from being naked again. Ashley was still not feeling very aroused though, at least not yet. She was awaiting more directions from Ms. Larsen rather than focusing on the fact that she was almost naked. Meanwhile, she felt the camera flashing throughout the whole process.

"Very good," said Ms. Larsen. "Now Ashley, put your hands on the floor in front of you, and have them out enough to block your nipples from being in camera view. Ms. Tate, put your hands on Ashley and start caressing her again. Work your way to her tits, but don't focus completely on them."

Ashley put her arms forward on the ground to cover her nipples from the camera. She looked down and watched as Ms. Tate started caressing her again. None of the women watching or working on the shoot could see her nipples yet. Ms. Tate, however, had an up close view of Ashley's tits. Ashley now was beginning to feel it a little. Ms. Tate started caressing Ashley, and her fingers eventually made their way to Ashley's nipples. Ashley, felt her nipples being gently touched, and now it felt like they were beginning to perk up. Many more pictures were taken.

"Now Ashley, move your arms back just a little bit so that we can get a peek of your tits," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley moved her arms back to her side. Everyone there could now see her tits, which were slowly starting to perk up. She felt the flash of the camera, and it seemed to be helping the cause of hardening Ashley's nipples. Ms. Tate felt Ashley's nipples some more. Now they were feeling more sensitive. Ms. Tate looked at Ashley and smiled. Ashley, however, did not look back and only let out a quiet sigh.

"Now lie back down on your back again Ashley, but this time have your legs open," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did as told. "Now keep your arms back like before. Ms. Tate, sit there between Ashley's legs. With one hand, grab her panties and pull them towards you. Don't pull them off though, just hold them at the center of the waistline so that they don't come off when you pull them. Ashley, keep your legs open so that your panties stay on as she pulls."

Ashley put her arms up over her head. Her nipples were on display for all the older women there to see. Meanwhile, Ashley felt a hand hook into her panties and start to gently pull them. Because Ashley had her legs spread, her panties were not coming off. She felt the fingers of Ms. Tate's hand on her skin, and so close to her pussy. Then the fingers were gone. Ashley felt her panties being pulled out. Ms. Tate was looking there with a smile on her face. Ashley's pussy was feeling exposed, although just a little. She was sure that Ms. Tate could see it. As these things happened, Ashley felt the flashes of the camera against her skin again.

"Alright I think we have enough pictures here," said Ms. Larsen. "Let's have both of you stand up again. Ashley, position yourself so that we are at your 5 o'clock, where we have a bit of a side view of you but we can also see your back. Ms. Tate, crouch down in front of Ashley, facing her."

Ashley stood up and stood as Ms. Larsen wanted her to. Ms. Tate crouched down in front of her. Ms. Larsen gave further instructions. "Ashley, put your hands at your head or shoulders and just move your hands sensuously there. Also, stick your butt out just a little. Ms. Tate, start caressing Ashley in the area of her panties."

Ashley followed Ms. Larsen's directions. She looked down and saw Ms. Tate's hands by her hips. Ashley was being caressed again. She was still focused on following directions for the shoot, but now it was starting to hit Ashley. She was almost naked again, in front of a group of fully clothed older women. Her panties were going to be pulled down next. She knew it already. Ashley overall was still feeling close to normal, although her nipples were perking up. Her pussy was not wet at all, but she had a feeling that it was going to get wet very soon. Ashley felt the camera flashing. It was starting to have an effect on her.

"Ms. Tate, hook your hands into Ashley's panties and very slowly pull them down. Ashley, look down and watch as she removes your panties," said Ms. Larsen.

Ashley felt Ms. Tate's fingers hook into her panties, the last item of clothing Ashley was wearing. Then very slowly, Ashley felt her panties being pulled down. She looked down and watched as her last piece of clothing was being removed. Ashley could feel so many flashes from the camera as it frantically took pictures. Soon her cute butt was exposed. Her panties were down at her thighs. Then they made their way to her knees. After a while, they made their way to Ashley's feet. She was there again, naked in front of several clothed older women.

"Now step out of your panties and just hold your pose for a few shots," said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Tate, stand up and keep caressing Ashley."

Ashley stepped out of her panties and stood there. She was beginning to think about how naked she was. Ashley remembered the party a week ago, where she danced and stripped for Ms. Stephens' lesbian friends, and then allowed them to take turns touching her pussy, making her have one orgasm after another for their own personal enjoyment. She looked at the clothed older women that were there working on the shoot or watching. There weren't as many women that Ashley was naked in front of as a week ago during her strip dance. Ashley was feeling exposed though, and the feeling this time was a little different.

Ashley was naked and would soon be pleasured to orgasm in front of clothed older women, but at the same time she was also working. She was slowly feeling more and more turned on, although it was still nowhere near what she felt during her big strip show. Ashley was still feeling rather normal, even though her nipples were hardened and she was feeling sexy now that her clothes were gone. At the same time, Ashley was concentrating on the job of modeling in the shoot, rather than on what her body was beginning to feel. It seemed that this might have been keeping her arousal down.

The other thing was that there were not as many women in the room as when Ashley stripped for Ms. Stephens' lesbian friends. There were only a handful of older women there, and then others working elsewhere in the studio, rather than a large crowd. Yet the difference was the fact that Ashley was in front of a camera. Someone was taking photos of her and another woman was putting the shoot on video. These pictures and video were going to be on the internet for many older women to view whenever they wanted. Any paid member of Ms. Larsen's website would be able to see Ashley in her naked form whenever they wanted, and they would be able to see her orgasm on video whenever they wanted too. This made Ashley's feeling of exposure and vulnerability very different.

As these thoughts went through Ashley's mind, she felt the flashing of the camera against her naked body. Ashley also felt Ms. Tate's hands caressing her skin. Her pussy was not wet, but Ashley was slowly feeling more and more turned on. She had a feeling that her arousal was not too far away. Ashley focused on holding her pose for the camera, but she was beginning to focus a little more on how sexy she felt. Then, as she thought these things, Ms. Larsen gave some more instructions. "Alright great. We have a few poses that we want you to do in the nude before we get to the final sequence. We want to start preparing for that part of the shoot. Ashley, now that you're nude, we will start by taking several close up pictures of your pussy, before it gets too wet when Ms. Tate pleasures you."

Ashley felt a sudden and small jolt of electricity shoot through her. She felt her heart starting to beat just a little faster. Soon her pussy was going to be getting a lot of visual focus. All the older women that will view the pictures taken would see Ashley's most guarded body part in greatly vivid detail. Ashley somehow knew that her arousal was going to come over her. Her pussy was amazingly not wet at all, but Ashley felt it starting to warm up just a little as she knew that every little detail of it was going to be ogled up close. She was sure that her pussy would be wet soon.

"Just go over and sit on the couch," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley went over to sit. Ms. Tate did not follow her, as she wasn't going to be in frame for these pictures. As Ashley sat down, Ms. Stacy walked up in front of her with the camera, along with Ms. Larsen. Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts walked up with the lights and shined them on Ashley. She was surprised by how hot the lights were up close. Before, Ashley was standing several feet away from the lights before, but now they were up close, and Ashley felt herself beginning to sweat. Ms. Cooper, meanwhile, stayed behind several feet to record as Ashley's pussy was being photographed up close.

"Now just try to relax. I know these lights are very warm," said Ms. Larsen. "If you could just move your hips forward to the end of the couch and sit back so we can get a great view of your pussy."

Ashley moved her hips forward and was laying back on the couch. The lights were shining in her eyes a little. Ashley could see Ms. Stacy right in front of her with the camera, and Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts on each side shining the lights on Ashley. Ms. Larsen, who was right behind Ms. Stacy, gave further instructions to Ashley. "Alright perfect. Now I just want you to spread your legs as wide as you can for the camera."

Ashley began to open her legs. She began to feel the air caressing against her pussy. Soon Ashley's legs were spread very wide apart. Her gorgeous 18 year old pussy was fully on display for the older women that stood right in front of her. As soon as Ashley's legs were wide apart, Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts moved the lights in and shined them on her pussy. Then Ms. Stacy leaned in with her camera, only inches away, and started taking pictures.

Then it came over her, so suddenly and so quickly. Her body was awakening. Ashley's arousal hit her before she knew it. She suddenly felt electricity shooting through her. Ashley's heart was absolutely racing. Her body must have heated up a hundred degrees in just a matter of seconds. Ashley's strength almost disappeared within seconds. She suddenly felt so weak that she was too tired to move. All the focus her pussy was getting brought out her arousal, which was strangely absent throughout the shoot up until that point.

Ashley listened as the camera was snapping many pictures. She could feel the flashing of the camera against her pussy, and it was having such an effect on her. The lights shined on her pussy, and they were heating it up at a rapid rate. Ashley's clit was on fire within a minute of sitting there with her legs open. Shortly after that, she could feel that it was already tingling. Ashley was feeling her pussy getting wet very quickly, right in front of the camera. She knew that Ms. Larsen wanted close ups of her pussy before it got really wet, and as a result Ashley tried to fight her arousal. She was worried that Ms. Larsen and the others would not be happy because they could probably see that she was getting wet before their very eyes. Ashley couldn't help it though. Her pussy was tingling, and she couldn't control how wet it was getting. The heat of the lights, the flashing of the camera, and the quick buildup of Ashley's arousal was too much to keep under control.

Ashley was breathing a lot harder. She was almost panting. Her body was awakening to quickly that she couldn't keep herself under control. No one was saying anything to her, but Ashley was growing with worry. This part of the shoot was supposed to be a look at her pussy before her orgasm, where it wasn't wet yet. However, Ashley's pussy was getting wet at a rapid rate. Before long she was feeling soaked. Ashley was sure that Ms. Larsen could see how wet she was, and how aroused she was getting. There was no way any of the women there couldn't notice. The tingling sensation was growing, and Ashley was panting now as she felt the camera continue to flash. She had a feeling that she might orgasm if everything continued, even though no one was touching her pussy.

"Just a little longer. You're doing great Ashley," said Ms. Larsen. The tone to Ms. Larsen's voice sounded different, as if she was trying to comfort Ashley. It was clear that Ms. Larsen and the other women knew Ashley was getting very aroused. Ashley looked up and saw Ms. Stephens and Ms. Tate. Both were looking at her and smiling. They were quietly talking to each other. Ashley wasn't sure what was being said, but she was sure they were talking about how aroused she was. Ashley then felt herself getting dizzy. She wanted one of the women to touch her pussy so badly.