Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley then felt Ms. Tate's fingers rubbing her clit even faster. Her body was tensing up. Ashley's toes were beginning to curl. She could feel and hear her heart soaring. Ms. Tate was rubbing Ashley's clit in circular motions at a rather quick pace now. Ashley's chest was rising up and down at a very quick rate. She felt the arousal building inside of her. The tingling sensation in her pussy was increasing. Ashley knew it was going to happen soon. Her hands were looking for anything that they could grab on to. Ashley's body was felt so alive, and the feeling was increased with every breath she took.

Then the first moan came out from Ashley's mouth. The sensations in her body were building at a rapid pace. Ashley soon let out another moan, and then another. Each moan was a little louder than the one before. Ashley was getting that feeling that she was going to have an orgasm. Her mind focused on the situation she was in and how much it aroused her. She was the only one naked, on display in front of a large group of older women who were all watching in enjoyment as Ashley was losing control of herself. An older woman was violating her. Ashley's arousal was being captured in both photos and on video.

Ashley thought about all the older women that were going to see the photos and the video from her shoot. They were all going to see Ashley naked, and they were going to see her have an orgasm. What added to it was the fact that these women who used Ms. Larsen's website would be able to access Ashley's nude photos and watch her orgasm on video whenever they wanted. These women would be able to see Ashley's biggest and most erotic secrets whenever they felt like it. This feeling turned Ashley on so much. The feeling of exposure and erotic vulnerability didn't end simply with the women in the studio that were there to see her shoot.

Ms. Tate then started running Ashley's clit as fast as she could, and at that moment Ashley completely lost it. The tingling sensations in her pussy and her clit spread through her entire body. Ashley's muscles tightened and tensed up. She was moaning so loud that it was echoing throughout the studio. Ashley had no control over it. Her pussy was soaking up as she felt herself cumming. Ashley was unaware of anything or anyone else that was there. She could no longer feel the camera flashing. All she knew was that her body felt so alive and so incredible.

The waves of her orgasm started subsiding, however Ms. Tate was still rubbing Ashley's clit at a rapid pace. Ashley felt so aroused that she didn't want Ms. Tate to stop. Fortunately, Ms. Tate didn't stop. Immediately when Ashley's first orgasm ended, Ms. Tate pushed her into a second one. Ashley was still moaning loudly and uncontrollably. She felt cum dripping from her pussy. Her muscles were tightened up, and her pussy contracted. It all felt so great. After several moments, the second orgasm ended, but Ms. Tate was still rubbing Ashley's clit, pushing her into a third one.

Ashley's clit felt so sensitive at that point, and yet she didn't want Ms. Tate to take her fingers off it. Everything was happing all over again. Ashley's moans were so loud that they were beginning to sound like screams. All the women watched and listened to how sweet Ashley sounded. Ashley felt her pussy contracting again, and it felt great. She felt herself still cumming. Her muscles were still all tight and tense. Ashley was feeling herself blacking out. Her senses were gone. She felt Ms. Tate rubbing her clit relentlessly, and as Ashley's third orgasm began to subside, a fourth one came over her. All the great sensations spread through her body again.

The feeling was go great and Ashley didn't want it to end. She was moaning loudly and had no care or thought of modesty. Ashley wasn't aware of anything around her. She was completely lost in her erotic bliss. Meanwhile, so many women stood there and watched Ashley during those beautiful moments, were she was completely opened up and completely vulnerable. Ashley loved the feelings her body was having, and all the women loved watching Ashley as she surrendered to her arousal.

As the fourth orgasm began to subside, a fifth one started. Though the feeling was incredible, Ashley was too tired and too weak to go any further. Her clit felt too sensitive and couldn't bear to be touched anymore. Ashley pushed Ms. Tate's hand away, signaling that she was done and couldn't take any more. Ashley sat there and felt the fifth orgasm subside. Her pussy soon stopped contracting and her muscles began to relax. Ashley's moans were beginning to quiet down. She was so tired and out of breath.

Ashley sat there and rested for a while. She was slowly beginning to regain her senses. Ashley felt the camera flashing against her pussy. She kept her eyes closed, but Ashley was starting to hear what was going on around her. Many of the women there were whispering and talking quietly to each other. All of them sounded absolutely amazed at what they had just witnessed. Ms. Stacy was taking close ups of Ashley's pussy after her orgasm to capture how wet it was, serving as proof that Ashley did in fact have an orgasm during the shoot. Though she really had five orgasms. Cum was dripping from Ashley's pussy onto the floor. Ms. Tate remained behind Ashley, allowing Ashley to continue resting her head on Ms. Tate's shoulder. Ashley was feeling so weak and tired, though some of her strength was coming back.

After a while Ashley finally opened her eyes. All the women were encircled around her, and they all looked stunned. Ashley was starting to catch her breath finally. Her body was still hot, but it was cooling down. The lights were no longer shining on her, and the cameras were gone. All the women stood there and gazed at Ashley as she sat there naked, recovering her strength.

"That was so incredible," said Ms. Larsen finally. So many women were at a loss for words.

"So erotic...especially for someone only 18 to be in that state in front of so many of us," said Ms. Stacy.

Ashley closed her eyes again and rested for a little while longer. By then it was late in the evening, and Ms. Stephens had to take Ashley back home. Ashley eventually got up and put her clothes back on. Ms. Larsen gave Ashley a check for the shoot. Ashley was too tired to talk, but she noticed that Ms. Larsen actually gave her $8,000 instead of the original $6,000 that was the agreement. Ashley gave a curious look when she looked at the amount.

"It's a bonus. You did absolutely wonderful," said Ms. Larsen. "Well I don't want to hold you and Ms. Stephens up. It's late and you have a long drive. But you did great Ashley and it was so much fun working with you. We would definitely love to shoot you again some time."

"It was to much fun to see you naked!" said Ms. Gary. "Your body is the cutest I've every seen."

"And your orgasm is so amazing to witness," said Ms. Cooper. "I'm going to be watching that video a lot."

"I loved rubbing your clit!" said Ms. Tate. "You have the best pussy I've ever seen, and you have the best body I have ever touched. I would love to get a chance to rub your pussy again!"

Ashley gave out a slight smile. She was looking cute again, although really tired. Ms. Stephens then spoke. "Well I think we best go home. It was a really fun day."

"It was a really erotic day!" said Ms. Larsen. "For a girl only 18 to let so many women to see her naked and watch her have an orgasm is so erotic, more erotic than I thought it would be. Having all of my team watching Ashley while she had her orgasm made it that much more exciting. I will say that this concept of a young girl being naked in front of so many clothed older women sounds incredibly interesting. Ashley, your fantasy is a lot more erotic than I anticipated. I'm very interested in exploring this idea further, and seeing you in that kind of situation again. I would love to see you naked and having an orgasm in a room full of women my age, all completely dressed and having fun watching you. Ms. Gary, I say we start brainstorming ideas with this kind of scenario."

"I agree. I love this idea!" said Ms. Gary.

Ashley left with Ms. Stephens to go back home. It was dark out when they left the studio. Ashley had enough strength to walk, but she was still feeling weak and tired. As Ms. Stephens drove home, Ashley fell asleep in the car. It was such a fun day. Ashley was naked again in front of so many clothed older women, and she was pleasured to orgasm as they watched and captured it in picture and on video. Not only that, but Ms. Larsen and the other women who worked there liked the concept of Ashley's sexual fantasy, where she is the only one naked and is being pleasured to orgasm in front of a large crowd of older women. Among older lesbians like Ms. Stephens and Ms. Larsen, the concept was new and interesting, as well as surprisingly erotic. To see an 18 year old girl naked in front of a crowd of fully clothed older women, and to see those women violate that girl and pleasure her to orgasm for the entertainment and enjoyment of all the older women there was such an erotic idea. The shoot only involved Ashley and one older woman, Ms. Tate, but there were several other older women working on the shoot or watching it who saw Ashley naked and having an orgasm. Ms. Larsen got an introduction into the kind of fantasy Ashley had, and after getting a taste of that kind of scenario, Ms. Larsen and the other women at her studio wanted more.

Hours later, Ashley woke up. She was lying on the couch in Ms. Stephens' living room. Ms. Stephens must have carried her out of the car and into her house. Ashley saw that she had a pillow behind her head. She then looked down and noticed that she wasn't wearing any clothes. She looked and saw the outfit she wore to the shoot lying on the floor, folded up nicely. Ms. Stephens apparently wanted Ashley to be naked as she was sleeping, and so she undressed her before laying Ashley on the couch. Ashley was fine though, because she loved being naked in the presence of Ms. Stephens, or in the presence of any older lesbian for that matter. Ashley closed her eyes and went back to sleep after another long and erotic day.